Monday, March 11, 2013

Revisiting The Scene

Revisiting The Scene By Seedblaster I have to admit I arrived at the train station with deeply mixed emotions. On the one hand I was pretty excited at the prospect of seeing Jan again. Not only had she been my first breeding but the entire episode with her had been so intense and forbidden it gave her a special place in my personal pantheon of desired females. I was anxious to see her and the baby I had put in her and I wanted to see if she was still as sexy as I remembered. Unfortunately, the opposing aspect of this very private and unpublicized visit was that Jan had told me that Carla, her mother, was insistent on seeing me. I wasn?t thrilled at that idea but because Jan had implored so much I figured I should at least show up and see what happened. From the train station I went right to the hotel we?d agreed upon ? a pretty nice place I might add. I got to my room just before 9PM and I dialed Jan?s cell phone as she?d requested and left a short voice mail ? saying only the four digit room number. Once that was accomplished I grabbed a shower and turned on the television ? nothing else to do until I heard from Jan. The knock at the door caught me by surprise. When I opened it I was pleasantly surprised. Jan hadn?t really changed that much ? her hips were a bit wider and her thighs and ass were slightly heavier but that was from the pregnancy. She still kept her hair the same length and as we laid on the bed kissing and getting ?re-acquainted? I was happy to see she kept her furry golden bush. Her hands were all over my cock ? her ?babymaker? she kept calling it with a giggle. I loved playing with Jan?s babymaker, feeling the soft, dark lips in my hand, feeling how wet the pussy got...and when my cock sank into her warm fuckhole it was pure heaven. Jan fucked so good and I couldn?t help but think back not too long before when I had just begun showing her how to take a cock deep. We had an easy, rolling fuck ? her smooth body humping rhythmically under me, thighs wide, arms over my shoulders as her pussy moved back and forth on my dick. I had my hands on her waist, fucking in and out, staring at Jan?s wobbling tits and her hands were on my forearms, her eyes half-shut and she was making soft grunting sounds. When I shot my load in her cunt Jan gave me a contented little smile and kept rolling her hips until she had milked all the semen from my balls. She shivered when I withdrew my dick and gave me a deep tongue-sucking kiss as I laid down beside her to just run my hands over her. ?I thought your mother wanted to see me,? I asked her. Jan arched her eyebrows and her hand went to my cock, gently massaging it. She turned to face me, her big nipples pressed on my chest and her furry cunt against my leg. ?Oh she does,? Jan assured me. ?But I told her I needed to be with you first.? She smiled. ?Beings that you?re my baby?s daddy.? She winked. ?Besides, we have been talking and she thought it would be best if I kinda broke the ice.? She squeezed my dick as it began to harden. ?Break the ice about what?? I wanted to know. Red flags were going up in my mind. ?Oh nothing bad,? Jan giggled again and then got serious. ?You know, after you got me pregnant there was some pretty bad things said about you.? I nodded. I didn?t really give a shit but I at least acknowledged what was being told me. ?Well,? Jan went on, ?once I started to show I felt super sexy and special and my mother said I had a special glow.? Jan laughed. ?By the time I was around 7 ? months along she was actually starting to admire me! She would have me wearing all kinds of maternity outfits and just watch me and...? her voice got softer, ?she would even just want me to let her see me naked, big swollen belly and all.? Jan winked seductively. ?She kept telling me that pregnancy agreed with me and how good I looked.? I bent my head and sucked a brown nipple into my mouth. Jan ran her fingers through my hair and closed her eyes as I sucked. Finally she pushed my face from her tits. ?Anyways,? she said, ?I think somewhere along the line my mother got a little envious.? That made me raise my own eyebrows. ?Oh?? Jan nodded. ?Yeah. And right before the baby was born and then right after, she started talking about how neat it would be to have another baby.? I gave Jan a big smile and ran my hand down between her heavy thighs, pressing up against that sperm filled, hairy cunt. ?Well we made a good start,? I joked. Jan put her hand atop mine. ?Nooo,? she said, smirking. ?She meant SHE wanted to have a baby.? ?You?re shittin? me,? I blinked in disbelief. ?Nope,? Jan shook her head. ?And the more she was around the baby the more she talked about it. We?d be at supper and Mom?d come right out and tell my father she wanted to try for another baby.? I couldn?t believe what I was hearing. ?So what was your father?s reaction?? Jan began laughing. ?He always got flustered and said they were both too old and settled. He told her she was acting crazy and had to be having a hormone problem.? I thought about Jan?s father ? a short guy, on the dull side, who tried to make up for his dullness by being a know-it-all. ?I think,? Jan said, ?that his reactions started to piss off my mother. After awhile she would start complaining to me that the hardest thing he ever had in his pants was a comb.? She laughed again. ?They don?t ever do it anymore,? she shrugged. ?Well,? I had to confess, ?there?d be a huge age difference between you and another baby.? I did the math. ?I mean, you figure high school and then a baby...? Jan squeezed my dick again. ?Oh stop,? she said. ?There?d be an age difference but not bizarre!? ?Well how old is your mother?? I asked. ?And she still gets her period,? Jan added after confirming Carla?s age. ?So tell me honestly,? I demanded, ?what all that really has to do with ME.? Jan bit her bottom lip. ?Ummm,? she began. ?Last month my mother brought the subject up to my father again and he hit the roof. I don?t think he is really able to get it up,? she chuckled. ?But he got angry and said he was gonna end Mom?s stupid talk once and for all and he made an appointment to get a vasectomy.? She stared at me. ?Has he done it?? I asked. Jan shook her head. ?No, not yet. He made the appointment but the doctor scheduled it for next month.? She pressed her tits harder into my chest. ?So my mother got all upset and when we were alone the next day she just blurted out that maybe you?d try to get her pregnant before my dad got snipped.? She studied my face. ?If she can get pregnant before it happens she said she can make sure she gets him to shoot in her at least one time and he?d have to think that did it.? There was a dead silence when Jan finished. My mind was racing. This could actually be a clever trap. I didn?t THINK Jan would go along with it but I didn?t trust her parents. All I could imagine was me being with Carla and suddenly the door blows open and Jan?s father and who knows who the fuck else would come barreling in and nail my ass. I had been super cautious all this time and didn?t want to ruin everything on something so flimsy as what Jan had just told me. But, in the back of the Ol? Seedblaster?s mind was the idea and image of Carla, naked and spread, giving me her pussy and egg. ?Will you?? Jan asked expectantly. ?She wants a boy. But she knows she will be thrilled with whatever she can make.? My mouth was bone dry. ?I don?t know,? I hesitated. ?When is she going to be fertile again?? Timing was everything. ?Real soon I think,? Jan told me. ?I know she is super regular with her periods and ever since I got pregnant she?s been paying real close attention to her cycles.? My cock was hard as steel and started speaking for itself. ?All right,? I sighed. ?Here?s what I will do. I won?t promise anything, okay? But if she is really serious, if ALL of this is for real, I will at least talk to her about it. I mean, just me and her. You know I gotta be so super careful with all this shit.? Jan was beaming and her hand was pumping my cock. ?For real?? She asked, licking my lips. ?If I tell her that she is gonna be so excited. Are you sure?? I sighed and nodded. Jan lifted one thigh, spreading her pussy lips open. ?Fuck me,? she whispered hoarsely. ?Give me that big babymaker and fuck your baby?s mother.? I just moved my hips and my cock slid up into Jan?s warm cunt. I didn?t sleep well that night. All I could imagine was a trick and having Jan?s father and mother carting me off in chains and leg irons. Before Jan left the room she assured me she?d tell her mother and that I?d be hearing from Carla the next day. I wasn?t sure if that was going to be good or tragic. The knock at the door came just past noon. It was soft and tentative. I had a knot in my stomach ? sexual tension and anxiety. I didn?t know what to expect and hesitated before answering. But I sucked it in and when I opened the door Carla stood there by herself. ?Hi,? she was nervous. I let her in and shut the door, bolting it and throwing the safety lock. ?I?m by myself,? Carla said quickly. ?Nobody but Jan knows I?m here.? I searched her face for any sign of anger or hostility. All I saw was nervousness. ?I guess you were worried this was all a trick or something,? she said. Carla was about the same height as Jan and had the same facial features except in a more mature version. She was a brunette with dark brown eyes and a soft but firm voice that could become sharp when excited. Carla was a solid woman ? solidly built ? without being overweight, although with the adding of middle-age she had put on a few pounds. She had nice tits, full and beginning to sag naturally and her soft belly led to wide hips and full, stocky legs. Her ass was big and heavy, but sexy too, in a way that can be appealing in an older, mature woman. Standing there in the room Carla wore a long, print wrap-around dress that came to mid-calf. It was somewhat loose so I couldn?t tell if she had on anything under it. ?You have to admit this is a bit different,? I pointed out. Carla nodded almost shyly. ?Jan told you everything?? ?Yes,? I said. ?All the important background ? why and all that.? The older woman looked at me intently. ?And?? she asked, fidgeting with her dress. ?I want to hear YOU say it,? I insisted. ?What do you want me to say?? Carla became extra shy, more nervous and coy. ?This isn?t like me and Jan years ago,? I told her, feeling a bit more bold. ?We?re grown-up, you know exactly what you want and what you want from me. So I want you to say it to me upfront.? Carla hesitated. Her eyes finally met mine. ?I want you to get me pregnant,? she said in that smooth, soft voice. ?I want to have a baby and soon.? She was breathing rapidly and staring at me. ?Your husband won?t?? ?No,? she shook her head and I liked getting her to talk. ?And you want me to do it.? I stated. ?Yes,? Carla nodded. ?I want you to get me pregnant.? She paused. ?Will you?? ?I am sure I can,? I told her, seeing her close her eyes and breath deeply. ?How bad do you want it?? ?Very bad,? she admitted and I knew she was uncomfortable ? like I really cared. ?What are you willing to do for it?? I wanted to know. ?Tell me. Just say it plain. No beating around the bush.? Carla hesitated again. We both knew she was the one who had to make the huge first step. ?I will do whatever you want to make it happen,? she promised. She glanced at the bed. ?You can fuck me all you want. I will let you have me as long as you want and I?ll just follow your directions.? She licked her lips. She had sexy lips. ?When are you going to be fertile?? I asked. Looking at her was making my cock hard. ?N-n-now,? she told me, placing a hand on her abdomen. ?100% sure. Now.? ?Undress,? I said. The solidly built, older brunette closed her eyes again and began fiddling with the sash on the long wrap-around. When she shrugged it off her shoulders I just stood there and looked at her. Carla?s tits were bare ? no bra. They were full and fat tits, sagging on her chest but heavy and big enough to jut out. The areola were dark brown and wide and her nipples stuck out like two thick pencil erasers. Although her stomach was soft and had a very slight bulge to it she still looked good and she wore a pair of small panties that clung tightly to her heavy thighs and were taut across her fat asscheeks. Between those big thighs was a heavy, thick bush of curly dark brown hair and her cuntlips formed the famous ?cameltoe? in her panties. ?Now tell me what you want,? I said. ?Your cock,? Carla whispered softly. ?Take it.? She stepped forward, looking at me, and pulled out my dick. Her hands were warm and soft on it and she held it firmly, looking down at it. ?Is that what you want?? I asked. Carla nodded, her fingers moving over it. ?Uh huh,? she whispered again. I gently guided her backward to the edge of the bed and sat her down. My cock was at her eye level. ?Suck,? I told her. Carla leaned forward and I watched her mouth open and envelope my meat with her lips. Her head began bobbing up and down and I loved the feeling of her warm mouth. Her lips were stretched around my shaft and she slowly pumped one hand up and down as I listened to her suck deeply. I put my hands on her bare shoulders and watched those fat tits sway and jiggle from her chest. My hips moved back and forth. ?You like sucking my cock?? I asked her Carla kept stroking me and lifted her head. ?Yesss,? she sighed and I guided her mouth back to my meat. She cradled my balls with one hand as her other glided up and down in rhythm with her mouth. ?Is your cunt wet?? I hissed. ?Mmm hmm,? Carla gurgled around my dick. Her big thighs opened automatically and she ran a hand over her crotch. I could see the bubbly juice escape through the material. ?Take the panties off,? I demanded. Carla slid her panties down to her thighs before lifting her fat ass up and push them to the floor. The heavy musky scent of wet pussy filled the room. I watched the older woman rub my cock over her face, leaving we tracks over the smooth skin. ?You ready for me to fuck you?? I asked sternly. Carla whimpered and opened her big brown eyes to look up at me. She nodded. ?Yes,? her voice was hoarse. ?I want you to fuck me.? She paused. ?And put your baby in me.? I stepped back and Carla scooted back on the big bed. When she lay back and parted her heavy thighs her cunt opened, heavy-lipped. Inside the hairy hole was pure pink meat oozing a thick silver juice, spilling out from the hole and dripping down over the soft undersides of that fat ass. Carla ran her hands along either side of her cunt, opening it wider. The heavy bush of curly brown hair framed her fuckhole perfectly. Her fat tits lolled off her chest. ?Fuck me,? she pleaded and rolled her wide hips at me like a bitch in heat. I knelt on the bed and rubbed my cock over the open cunt. Carla groaned and bucked her big hips in the air. ?You want this cock, don?t you?? I teased. The older woman just moaned and kept her hips rolling. I felt her fingers curl around my shaft and tug at the cock, wanting to pull it into her. I wedged the head up into her hole and Carla?s gyrating hips became feverish. ?Fuck it,? she kept repeating. ?Fuck it.? ?Fuck what?? I teased. ?Fuck my cunt,? Carla repeated. My hands went to her soft waist, gripping it and I drove my cock straight into that big open hole, sliding in so easily I almost bottomed out right away. ?Uunnnhh!? Carla grunted and those big legs came up around me immediately. Her arms went around me, grasping my hips and her fat tits cushioned my chest. ?That?s it, baby,? I whispered down into her attractive face. Her eyes were half shut, glazed, and her neck was straining while she fucked on my cock. ?That?s it,? I said. ?Fuck on the cock. Move that hot cunt on my dick. That?s what you want.? ?Uh...uh,? Carla was grunting, concentrating on the cock deep in her fuck hole. Deep wet slushing sounds came from the cunt. My balls were tight and swollen and slapped wetly at her creamy, smeared fat asscheeks. ?I want you to fuck on my cock for what you want,? I hissed, inches from her face. ?Mmmmm,? Carla was lost in another world. ?Fuck on your cock,? she groaned. ?Fuck on your cock for your seed. Just give me all of it.? Her wide hips were humping lazily, mindlessly. I watched her fat, heavy tits wobble and her soft belly tense and relax. She fucked good, her cunt was almost desperate, making obscenely wet sucking sounds around the cock deeply inserted. ?You want my cum?? I asked loudly. Carla was writhing and squirming. ?Yes, fuck yes!? she began panting. Her body arched as she climaxed. ?Give me the cum. I need your cum,? she grunted. I knew I was close. I wanted to unload as deep in her as possible. Sliding down to lay right atop her, my hands slid off her waist. Carla lifted her big asscheeks up and I gripped them, using the fat ass for leverage. Her big thighs were tight around me and her hands were slapping my back. I shoved hard, rocking her body. Thick jets of sperm pulsed into Carla?s rolling cunt. String after string of heavy semen filled her fuck hole, squishing out around the dark, meaty cuntlips and slopping in white globs along the crack of her ass. I didn?t think I?d stop shooting. A solid stream of sperm jetting into the big cunt, my cock was lost in a lake of silvery baby gravy, churning, driving the seed deeper. Carla was grunting softly, feeling the enormous load of sperm now shifting and bubbling deep in her baby hole. ?Just keep fucking on the cock,? I was hissing at her. Carla worked hard, her big asscheeks rotating on the bed, the insides of her heavy thighs now slick and slippery. Wet gulping sounds came from her flooded cunt and her rolling hips kept packing the gooey, gelatinous semen more heavily at her cervix. Even with all the goo I had pumped into her, making Carla?s fuck channel so frothy, her humping fucking aroused my cock until more sperm was pulsing into her, layering the walls of her ovulating cunt with sheets of very active semen. Even when I withdrew I wouldn?t let the older woman lay flat on the bed. I pushed pillows under her hips and took her fingers with mine and pushed sperm back up inside her. With those heavy thighs slightly open I could see a solid mass of pearly seed packed in her like a syrupy paste in a tube. Carla?s clit was big and fat, sticking out and inflamed. I made her rub the clit as I sucked a big nipple, rewarded with a grunting, frenzied climax that seemed to draw sperm deeper into her. Without pausing I rolled her over, getting the big cunt angled upward and fucked her from behind, feeling that soft, fat ass rolling under me as the fertile bitch grunted and groaned. By the time I was satisfied Carla?s entire crotch area was a soupy, slimy mass of creamy sperm. The big cunt lips were glued together under a mass of semen and the heavy bush was smeared and glistened with seed. As she lay on her stomach I opened her fat asscheeks wide and pushed my cock between them. Carla gave a muffled grunt and rolled her hips. ?Maybe a little load in your asshole?? I asked, bending over her. ?Uh...uh,? the older woman grunted. Her asshole was tight and my cock wasn?t hard as steel but with some thrusting and pushing I got the head inside her asshole enough to hump on the fat soft cheeks. Carla fucked back, breathing hard and after several minutes I spurted the last of my semen up into her warm, dark asshole. I let her collapse on the bed and lay there while I showered. When I came back to the bed Carla?s ass was slowly circling and she was rubbing her clit. One small climax later and she was finished. I had to wait a while before seeing either Jan or Carla again. But it was worth it. I came back by train again but only to stop over for a few hours. We met in the same hotel, different room. Both were pregnant and gleefully showing. Carla?s belly was bulging so heavily I thought she was carrying twins for me. But she assured me her massively rounded stomach had only one baby boy nestled inside. She made the perfect incubator ? her hips were wider and her big ass and thighs were heavy for carrying the baby. Carla was excited about breastfeeding and her fat tits were bloated and the size of beachballs, resting atop that big stomach. Jan?s belly was round and swollen, moreso than her first pregnancy and as she gently stroked my cock she told me she was carrying another baby girl by me. Her big tits were engorged with milk and the nipples were so distended they looked like udders. Jan?s cunt was big and heavy-lipped, the dark lips hanging down from beneath that golden bush. Carla?s husband was beside himself, not really remembering actually fucking Carla the night she said she got pregnant, but her swollen belly was proof it must have happened. He was also a wreck about Jan being pregnant again and swore he?d keep her locked in the house. Jan and Carla were bonded closer than ever ? both pregnant with siblings. Her pregnancy enlivened Carla and she blushed when Jan told me her mother was masturbating several times a day and had even had Jan use a dildo in her asshole. Both got me to promise to return again so I could suckle the milk from their tits. But Jan also had a special reason, she said. As she pumped my cock and guided the pulsing strings of sperm over Carla?s bared, swollen belly, Jan told me she didn?t want to wait as long between babies ? she wanted to work on another as soon as she was able. And she also told me she intended to stay my private baby factory. If I was willing. I think things could be arranged. 4602 1.33/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment