Monday, March 18, 2013

Savannah, Georgia

SAVANNAH, GEORGIA Being a black businessman who travels across the world has afforded me many opportunities to experience beautiful women. I want to begin by saying I love to fuck white women. Nothing excites me like the sight of my dark cock sliding in and out of a beautiful white woman. They are always eager to please in return for the kind of fuck that only a black man can give them. I just got back from Savannah, Georgia where I spent a week working with an aerospace corporation that makes large, private jets. I stayed across the Savannah River at the Westin, an upscale hotel near the convention center. The weather was great for February and perfect for my afternoon jogs. Savannah has great parks where you can run, stretch, and enjoy the local college girls doing their artsy stuff. I was running around the park when I noticed a group of girls making a film. I decided to take a break and wandered over and watched them work. One of the girls was older, probably in her early 30?s, and in charge of the production. She was cute with a petite body and streaked blonde hair. I found out later that she was a teacher at the local arts college and was helping these girls with a project. I watched for awhile and eventually walked up and told her how much I enjoyed her work. I said that I could tell that she was an excellent teacher by how well she interacted with her students. She told me that her name was Pam and smiled and thanked me. I told her that I was going to finish my jog and hoped her project went well. Each time I ran by where they were working, I could see her look at me and smile. Finally after the fourth lap, she waved me over. I ran to her, and she asked me if I wanted to be in their movie. She explained that all I had to do was run by the group of girls and they were supposed to stare and point as I jogged. I did it four or five times when she finally said they had what they needed. I told her that I needed to grab a drink to cool down and asked if she would like to join me. She said that she wished that she could, but she had some work that she had to finish. I told her that I was in town for only a few more days and asked if she would like to join me for dinner. She hesitated for a second, and then I noticed that she was wearing a wedding band. I smiled at her and told her that it was only dinner, and she smiled and said that it sounded like it might be fun. She said that there was a good pasta restaurant nearby and we could meet there later. We agreed to meet there at seven, and I headed back to the hotel to change. We met at a place called Corleone's, and I knew by the way that she dressed that it was going to be a fun night. She was wearing a short little black dress that was cut just low enough to show off her black bra and accentuate her cleavage. We enjoyed our dinner over a bottle of Chianti and hit it off. I found out that she was from Boston and we had visited many of the same places. I asked her about her husband, and she told me that she had been married for seven years and that her husband was out of town on business. She looked at me and said that he seemed to be gone more than usual. After our third glass, she laughed and told me that she almost didn?t meet me because she had never been out with anyone since she had gotten married, much less a black man. I smiled and told her that she was in for a treat. She looked down and blushed. I reached over and took her hand in mine and held it while we finished our dinner. When we got up to leave, she asked me where I had parked. I told her that I was staying at the Westin and had taken a shuttle boat across the river to meet her. She asked if I wanted her to drive me back to my hotel instead of taking the boat. I said that would be great. We got into her car and she started the engine, but she did not put it in gear. She leaned over and said that she had to do something that she had always wanted to do. With that she pressed her lips against mine and kissed me. I reached over and held her head as we kissed. It was one of those long kisses where our tongues did a little dance. She pulled back and apologized, saying ?I should not have done that. But I have always wanted to kiss a black man, and well, I just had to do it.? I started laughing and told her how nice it was to kiss her. She put the car in gear and drove me across the river to my hotel. She said that she had never been to the Westin before. I told her that I had a great view of the river from my room if she wanted to come up for a visit. She hesitated for a second, but then said that she could come up for awhile. I parked the car, and we walked into the hotel. I stopped by the bar and told them send a bottle of my favorite Cabernet up to the room. Pam glowed as we walked toward the elevator. As soon as the elevator door closed, I turned to her and pulled her close. I could smell her perfume as I ran my lips over her neck. She let out an audible sigh as I held her. I put one hand on her shoulder and lifted her chin in my other hand as I kissed her. This was a heady kiss that let her know that she was going to mine tonight. She pressed against me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders, and breathlessly kissed me back. We walked into the room just as room service brought up our wine. He opened the bottle for us and poured two glasses. I tipped him as he left and turned to see Pam standing by the balcony window, holding her glass. I walked up behind her, sliding one arm around her waist, and we both looked out over the river that separated us from the lights of Savannah. It was a beautiful night, and we stood silently, sipping our wine and enjoying the view. I caressed her stomach, and she pressed back against me. She reached back with her left arm and ran it behind my neck as we stood there. She could feel my cock pressed against her, and she gently moved from side to side, pressing her body against mine. We finished our glass and moved to the couch. I pulled the curtain wide so we could still see outside and turned off the lights. We could still see by the lights streaming in from across the river. I sat beside her and held her as she rested her head on my shoulder. I took her chin in my hand and we began to kiss. Normally, I am fairly aggressive when I am with a woman, but tonight, I was going to let her take the lead. I knew that she wanted me and was going to do whatever I wanted, but I could feel her need, and I wanted to make sure she was satisfied. I stood and slipped off all my clothes except for my boxers. I could tell by the look in her eyes that she liked what she saw. On cue, she stood and unzipped her dress, letting it slowly slide down her body. She laid it across a chair and pushed me back down on the couch. Wearing only a satin black bra and panties, she faced me and straddled me on the couch. I wrapped my arms around her as we kissed, and she rocked back and forth, grinding my cock against her. I leaned back, letting her ride me, letting her rub her swollen clit against my rod as she rocked back and forth. She leaned back with her hands clasped behind my neck. I reached and undid her bra, and she slipped it off, letting it fall to the floor. She looked beautiful with her small, upturned breasts, large nipples, and petite body. I knew being inside her was going to be incredible. I stood and carried her to the bed. I laid her down, and standing beside her, slipped off my boxers. She looked at my cock and said, ?My God, I have always heard that black men had big cocks, but I thought that it was just a joke or something. You are huge.? I slid her black panties down and took them off: she had a little bush that she had trimmed into a neat little strip. She looked at me, and I could feel her need. I leaned over and began kissing her, running my hands up and down her soft, silky body. I slid down and began to suck those sweet, hard nipples into my mouth. She arched her back and let out a moan as I ran my tongue and teeth over them, biting them just enough pressure to excite her. My hand drifted down her body and found her swollen, wet pussy. I ran my fingers over and into her mound as she moaned. I knew that I had to taste her. I moved down her body, dragging my tongue and licking her as she wiggled in anticipation. My mouth found her swollen pussy, her lips thick and wet, and I began to lick her. Oh my god, she tasted so good. She raised her hips as I licked her. ?Yes, right there, lick me, please, oh my god, it is so good.? Her thick lips were wet as I focused on her swollen clit. She grabbed my head and held it against her as my tongue danced back and forth across her sensitive hood. ?Oh, oh, oh, oh, don?t stop. Yes. Yes. Oh yes. Mmmmmmmmm. I love it. Lick me baby.? I lifted her little ass, and she spread her legs even wider. I ran my tongue up and down her swollen, thick lips and then went back to her clit. I knew that she was close. Her nipples were rock hard and her mouth was open as she gasped for breath. ?Oh yes. Right there. Don?t stop. Don?t stop.? I began moving my tongue faster as my pinky probed her little ass. ?Oh god! Mmmmmmmmm. I am coming. I am coming.? She stuck her tongue out of her mouth and moved it between her lips as she raised her ass and began convulsing rhythmically. With each wave she would lift her head and squeeze me between her legs. ?Oh god! I don?t ever remember having an orgasm that felt that good. You are amazing, absolutely amazing.? I pulled up beside her and we both rolled towards each other. We began kissing as she reached down and began stroking my cock. ?You feel so big in my hands. I have never felt a cock like yours before.? White girls always want to suck cock, and on cue, she pushed me on my back and began kissing my neck and then nipples. All the while she was stroking me, pulling up and down as she kneaded my heavy balls. ?I have wanted to taste you all night.? With that, she got up on all fours and took my cock in her mouth. This girl was a pro. She bobbed her little head up and down my shaft, sucking and licking as she stroked my in rhythm. I reached over and slid my fingers into her wet pussy as she sucked me. She grabbed my shaft and kept stroking as she moved down and licked my balls. ?They are so big. I bet you come buckets full when you shoot your load.? I laughed and told her to get back on my black cock. She licked back up my shaft and starting sucking hard and fast. I could feel that good feeling building as she sucked me. My balls begin to tighten as she stroked and sucked. She could feel that I was close and started to moan. ?Give it to me baby. I want to taste you. I want to drink your sperm.? I grabbed her ass and squeezed as the first load shot out of my cock. She slurped and swallowed as jet after jet of ropy sperm shot into her mouth. When my orgasm finally over, she looked up and smiled as she licked her lips. ?Mmmmm, good to the last drop.? I grabbed her and pulled her on top of me. She looked small and pale on top of me. Her firm breasts were pressed into my chest as her red nails stroked my face and arms. I told her what a fantastic lover she was and how much I enjoyed being with her. She told me that there was plenty more where that had come from. She reached between my legs and guided my very wet cock into her swollen pussy. I laid back and let her do the work. She began to rock back and forth as my cock began to swell inside her. ?Damn, you are so big. The only other man I have ever been with was my husband, and he is small compared to you.? I smiled as I continued to get hard inside her. She sat up and began to ride me as I began to push in and out. ?Oh yeah, that?s it. You are right on my spot.? She hunkered forward as I fucked her, my black cock spreading her pink slit. ?Fuck me baby. Give me your black cock.? I grabbed her little ass and began to fuck her in earnest. She was so small on top of me; I felt like I could easily lift her and twirl her like a top. She began to moan as another orgasm gripped her. Her little tits bounced in rhythm as I pounded her. She finally collapsed on top of me as her orgasm subsided. I pushed her beside me and rolled her onto her stomach. I got on top of her and entered her from behind. She was lying on her stomach with her little ass up in the air with my cock buried deep in her pussy. ?God, I have never been so full of cock. I can feel you all the way to my womb.? I began to move in and out, watching her cute little ass and pussy as it stretched with each stroke. I reached around her and grabbed her tits in one hand as she guided one of my fingers into her mouth. She started sucking it as I squeezed her tits and fucked her. ?Give it to me baby. Fuck me. Fuck me like the little white whore I am.? She was so hot. I picked up steam and started pounding her. She began to moan again, all the while she was sucking my finger. My nuts began to contract and I shot another load deep inside her tight little hole. I stayed inside her for a while and then slowly pulled out. I could see my semen dripping out of her stretched cunt as it slowly rolled down her legs. I got up and grabbed a towel and gave it to her. ?I have never seen so much come inside me. I feel like I have taken a bath in it.? I laughed at her as we both headed to the shower. We played in the shower for at least an hour; washing, touching, fingering, and kissing. When we were finished, I wrapped myself in a towel as she got her clothes and got dressed. I kissed her one more time as she left. She smiled and said, ?I have never been with a man like you. You know how to make a woman happy.? With that said, she left and closed the door behind her. 4491 1.45/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment