Saturday, March 30, 2013

She Needs More Sex

To: All My Net Friends From: SeeShow Subj: Sometimes one man just isn't enough for a woman. The following is a story received from an oversexed housewife. I call it, "She NEEDS More Sex!" You asked me to write and tell you a little about my new found sex life. Maybe I can best explain by starting with how my evening started last night. As you know my husband was out of town and I was once again in my lover's apartment. Before speaking to me, my wonderful lover, Jim, took a prolonged look at my nude body. "Darling, I'd like you to wear your red nylons tonight. I think that will set the right tone for this evening. Don't you agree?" Entranced with his every word, I could only respond with, "If you say so, lover. I know that you know what's best." And without any hesitation I went to the drawer full of nylons, that Jim keeps for me and selected the silky transparent red nylons. I placed them on slowly, inching them onto my toes then rolling them up past my ankles to make sure that Jim was watching my movements. I continued to ease the silk nylons up my thighs and fastened them to my sexy black and red garter belt. As I continued to dress for Jim's pleasure, I thought of how fortunate I was to have found him. It was Jim who quickly recognized my need for frequent sexual adventures. And it was he, not my husband, who has assisted me in discovering every aspect of my sexual fantasies. He has turned some of my previous sexual daydreams into reality and I have no doubt that he will help me turn even more of my sex images into reality. For several years I had been drifting in a marriage that had provided me all the material things I wanted, but fell far short of the excitement that I craved in my life. I had come from a poor family and when Robert came into my life at a very early age with fancy cars and plenty of riches, I had been swept off my feet. The first few years of our marriage were wonderful with Robert paying plenty of attention to me. However, it soon became apparent to me that I was the marriage partner with the larger sexual appetite. Robert became more and more involved in his business and spent less and less time with me, especially where sex was concerned. I don't know from where my need for constant sex came. All I know is that from the first time I had made love to Robert, I realized the thrill that had been unleashed within in me was very strong. As time went on my need and desire for sex became stronger and stronger. I tried having sex only when Robert was with me but it was too hard waiting for his urges which seemed to be satisfied with a once a week frequency. I satisfied myself in between time with a variety of dildos and sexual toys that I kept well hidden from him. Along with my growing sexual needs came changes deep within me. I wanted something more than the dullness of being a housewife. I wanted to discover more about my sexuality. I wanted some sexual adventure in my life, even if it took me outside the bounds of my marriage vows. I suppose that's why I was so open to Jim's blatantly obvious designs on me. I met him at a company function of my husband's. Jim is a key investor in Robert's business and he told me to be nice to Jim, since he held the keys to Robert's future expansion plans for the firm. It was hard not to be nice to Jim. He is a dreamy looking man in his early forties. I was drawn to him instantly and when he asked me to step out with him on the balcony for a bit of fresh air, I was only too happy to oblige. As we sat and talked his hand casually rested on my leg. As it did, my hart began to race and my mind couldn't resist the images of being locked in an embrace with this stranger, I had just met. When his hand began sliding up under my dress, I didn't oppose him in any way. My mind said it was wrong, but somehow my body found no way to resist the warmth of his fingers exploring further and further up my thighs. As his hand reached the crotch of my panties, Jim continued talking to me, acting as nothing was going on between us other than some casual conversation about his involvement in my husband's business. My vagina was already beginning to lubricate as I slightly parted my legs to allow Jim easier access to my love hole with his hand. I'm really not sure how far I would have encouraged this new man to explore my body that day, if Robert's business partner hadn't wandered out on to the balcony. As Jim got up he leaned over to me and simply said, "We'll have to continue this very interesting discussion at a later date. I've got to get to the airport right now though." and with that he made his hasty good-by to my husband and left. Days passed in what seemed like weeks to me, before Jim called me. He asked me to come to over to his place, "to continue our discussion." I knew what he meant and yet I willingly accepted his invitation appearing on his doorstep in an hour in some of my sexiest cloths that I owned at the time. He wasted little time in taking me in his arms and exploring every part of the caverns of my mouth with his tongue. I stood as if in a trance as he unbuttoned my dress and slipped it to the floor. I was his for the taking and we both knew it. He made use of my body that day in ways that I hadn't known existed. I knew it was wrong to cheat on Robert, but this felt so right. It gave back my reason for existence. It gave me the excitement that had been missing in my life. From that day on I knew I would do whatever my new lover wanted of me in filling his sexual desires and mine. We'd been-seeing one another a month when he decided the time had come to test me. I was lying on his silk sheets, nude save for stockings and high heels with Jim kneeling between my spread thighs, his fingers caressing between my parted sex petals, slowly teasing my yielding wetness... "Ah, yes. I think Linda likes that," he murmured as I, groaned with desire, silently pleading for an end to the teasing and for him to satisfy the fire raging in my cunt. But instead, all I heard was his hypnotic voice. "You love sex, don't you, Linda?" came the question and I breathed a low yes, knowing it to be true. Jim continued to flick his thumbnail against my clit. "Then you must explore sex further," he was saying, "you must go deeper into sex. Experience everything. Otherwise you will never find true satisfaction, never express yourself the way you desire. And you have many sexual desires, don't you?" "Yes, " I breathed heavily, as Jim's face lowered to my already dripping sex. "Then we shall explore," murmured Jim. "Don't worry. I'll be your guide. I'll always be here for you, whatever you choose to do." Then I felt the warm lash of his tongue between my thighs, felt my muscles relax as it eased between my wet pussy lips to engulf the throbbing heat of my clitoris. For now, I let his words pass, though I knew he'd remember. The question was: what exactly had he meant? I found out the following Friday when I returned from work to find Jim in the front room sitting with two men I'd never seen before. Jim knew that my husband was on another of his frequent business trips and therefore felt quite secure in using the key to our house that I had given to him. He introduced the two men as Gideon and Paul and informed me they were friends of his who made their living in the sex industry. Both were handsome guys, both tall and perfectly formed. But why were they here? "It's very simple, announced Jim. They are here to fuck you, Linda." I stared at him in amazement. "They're what?" "They're going to screw you" he said. "To fuck you like a slut. In other words, they are going to give you exactly what you want." He turned to the two men. "Show her what you've got, fellahs," he said. I gasped to see their huge cocks as they tugged off their pants. At the same time I understood what Jim was saying perfectly. Yes it was a fantasy of mine to be taken like this, to abandon myself to men built this way, to perform like a cum-crazed, uninhibited whore ...if only this once. "You never know you I like it until you try," said Jim, reading my mind yet again and adding: "Go into the bedroom. You might find something there you'd like." Laid out neatly across the bed I found something I liked very much. Expensive, sexy lingerie from a premier boutique: sheer black nylons, a flimsy lace basque, vicious spiked heels...Jim was nothing if not thorough in his work. When the door opened ten minutes later, I was ready sprawled across the sheets like the costliest hooker in a high priced cathouse. Jim took a seat near the bed. "I'll watch," he smiled. "I want to see you let yourself go." Paul and Gideon joined me on the bed, both naked, their heavy pricks responding already to my enticing vision. Gideon's hand took mine and guided it to his groin, letting my fingers curl around his salami-thick length. "Suck it, honey," he said brusquely. "Suck it till it spurts and don't stop." Yes, I thought, Gideon's fingers tight in my hair as he guided my lips around his swelling meat, this is what I've wanted for so long, this is the kind of thing I've needed... Two hours later I knew for sure. Breathless from yet another hard climax, I expertly slicked my fingers up and down Paul's twitching, jerking shaft, willing him to cum one more time for me. As Paul groaned deep in his throat, I felt a sense of triumph as the hot white bloated spurts of cream spilled from his dilated hole and splashed onto my heaving bosom. I was a mess and I knew it. The costly lingerie was ruined from the number of times they'd covered me in their cum. I'd been as well-used as I looked and nothing I could ever recall had thrilled me as much as letting myself go so utterly, surrendering myself to sex with a near-religious devotion and casting aside those few inhibitions that had held me back before. After I showered and pulled on a bathrobe, I wandered back into the bedroom to find Jim awaiting me nude, his cock already hard. "That was just the beginning," he told me. "A kind of freshman's course. From now on, we can go further...because I know it's what you want." "If I enjoy myself that much, your right, I want everything," I sighed, kneeling between Jim's legs and flicking my tongue against the underside of his knob. He nodded happily: "I'll give you what you need," he said, as I drew him deep into my mouth. "Wherever you want to go, I'll take you there." A few moments later, a huge burst of cream exploded in my mouth, deluging down my throat as I swallowed repeatedly. "I've found you a job," he suddenly announced one night. "Just for the day, but I think you'll like it. You go tomorrow and the uniform is provided." I could hardly contain the beating of my heart as the next day he drove me up the doors of a palatial Beverly Hills mansion. I was greeted by a slim blonde called Genevive, who showed me into a dressing room and told me to change into the uniform hanging on a hook on the door. It was a classic maid's outfit: the white apron and cap, the short black dress and, underneath, underwear so sexy I could feel my pussy creaming against the tight sheer panties as Genevive showed me around the house. "The master is having a few friends around for the afternoon," she told me. "You will be expected to serve drinks and refreshments and, of course, perform any extra duties that may arise." Jim, six other men and three women, all of them incredibly attractive, sat around the expansive lounge as I bustled between them with the tray of drinks. I recognized only Jim, but I found it more exciting to pretend he was a stranger. I was waiting to see what my 'extra duties' would be, but thus far the gathering seemed all above board and perfectly normal. The longer it went on, the more excited I became, looking at these beautiful people and wondering... no actually hoping... that I was going to be called on for something more than champagne and canap?s. As I realized later, it was the prolonged wait that made it more fulfilling of a fantasy...I sensed sex, but from where it was going to come, or how, I had no idea until, in a mixture of high anticipation and sheer clumsiness, I spilled a full glass of wine onto the crotch of one of the male guests. Instantly, the room fell silent and the 'master', who I later found out was no richer than a computer programmer, looked pointedly at me. "I think our new maid should make amends for her error," he said, "Perhaps she should ensure my guest is totally dry the best way she knows..." My heart was now beating like crazy. On either side of the man with the now-damp crotch sat other guests, all looking on with eager interest as I happily got to my knees and pressed my face into the man's groin, feeling his cock harden as I tugged down his zipper with my teeth, tugging out his thickening cock and letting it slide in and out of my mouth. "Good!" said the 'master of the house'. "She understands implicitly. "Crouched down on the carpet, my ass was raised, revealing my butt and my stockinged thighs. Hands roamed over my ass, women's hands. Glancing over my shoulder I saw another guest, a brassy brunette is a tight red gown smiling as her fingers pulled aside my panties. "See how wet she is?" she commented to the rest of them. "It's obvious she enjoys her work." How right she was! Here was a maid who was ready for any task and that afternoon I had tasks aplenty as the entire gathering began to revolve around me and me alone. It was a dizzying experience, but a wonderful one. My uniform remained in place, but the neckline was tugged down and my breasts were exposed, the nipples as hard as bullets all day as the guests enjoyed me and I them. Having never performed sexually before an audience before, I was fast realizing I possessed a true capacity for exhibitionism as I leaned over a grand piano, my skirt around my waist as a male guest plunged his long cock deep into my quivering pussy, withdrawing with his shaft gleaming with my juices while a black-haired pale-skinned beauty sat beneath us, her tongue gliding over my quim, tonguing my clit as I was screwed beautifully from behind. True to form, Jim, watched with glee and pulled on his stiff shaft as I interacted sexually with everyone present. No one fucked anyone else. It was just myself at the center, fucking, sucking, licking, being fucked and attaining satisfaction I never dreamed to be possible. That brings me back to last night with me sitting next to Jim as he gazed at some photos he had taken at the party of me and a couple of my lovers. Jim held it up to the light to better examine the study of a huge dick shooting cream deep into my wide-open mouth. "You look like you're enjoying yourself, Linda," he told me. "Of course," I replied, shrugging the flame-red basque upwards until it just covered my boobs. "I adored it, just like you knew I would." Jim shook his head. "Like you knew you would," he said. "I only arrange these situations, you're the one who chooses to do it or not." I finished coating my lips with vivid red lipstick. "And talking of which," I asked, "just why have I got to look so cheap tonight? I mean, I look like a god-damn hooker! " Jim smiled and tossed his magazine aside. "Precisely,"came his reply. A cheap hooker who works the Strip at night. Just like the ones you were admiring the other week." "You mean I'm... ?" - The words just seem to stop in my mouth. He shrugs. "Of course! You know that it's what you want." I gaze at my reflection: the overdone makeup, the brassy, sassy clothing, the high heels... the look of an absolute slut, ready for any kind of sex imaginable. I looked so hot! I couldn't help imagining what Robert would say if he saw me now and knew what Jim had planned for me. "Jim, my masterful lover" I smiled, moving towards his primed hard cock, "You know it's what I want... " and so I mentally prepared myself to be the sluttiest whore that I could be for the evening to please my master Jim...and of course to please myself as well! I'll leave the rest of the evenings activities for another message to you sometime in the future! 3884 1.21/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment