Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Smoking Cessation

{ASSM}{Smiley59) NEW "Smoking Cessation" (MFM,exhib, Hyno) The following story is intended only for adult reading. It portrays the actions of consenting adults. Those under the age of eighteen or those bothered by sexually explicit language or depiction of sexual events should not continue. Some readers may deem the actions and attitudes portrayed offensive. This story is copyright (c) Smiley59 2000. No reposting or archiving without permission. ASSM has my permission. Dark Wanderer has my permission. Oh, and if erotic fiction is illegal for you, either because you're too young or because it's just illegal where you are - then please go and do something else. This story contains explicit adult sexual materials. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - My wife (PJ) is 45 years old, and acts in her 30's when it comes to sensual play. In that regard, I am a VERY lucky man. She is 5'7". 136 lbs, 36C-30-37, auburn hair, brown eyes, with large 1/2" nipples. Her only flaw was s tummy bulge from childbearing that I'd grown fond of, but it still made her hesitant to wear anything too provocative. One evening we went out dancing with the intention of finding someone to potentially flash and flirt with. PJ wore a long summer dress with buttons from top to bottom. By my request, she wore a few undone on top and even more on the bottom. This had the effect of revealing leg up to mid-thigh when she walked or sat, and the cleavage wasn't too bad either when she leaned forward or bent over or if I was able to look downward at her well-maintained breasts. Like many other evenings, we sat together at a small table in a small lounge with a couple playing live music. It seemed that people in this atmosphere were more interested in talking with partners they had already brought in with them or found prior to our arrival. The bar was fully occupied of the 2 dozen tables or so, about 6 were unoccupied. The clientele's ages ranged from obviously early 20's to late 50's. Being in our 40's, we blended right in. Like many other evenings, this was my "night." An evening where PJ was to do as I asked in dress and deed as a debt from some prior bet. As like most evenings, things were rather dull as we had no one paying particular interest in her, and randomly flashing total strangers seemed risky business and more dangerous than we wanted. PJ announced that she was going to the bathroom and asked me to order another beer. With nothing better to ask for, I asked her to return with more buttons on the bottom undone. I watched her walk away to the rear of the lounge and turned again to face the band. A man was standing there blocking my view as I paused to light a cigarette. "Ever try to quit?" he asked me. "Sure." I muttered, unsure of his reasoning. "Succeed?" he replied. I shrugged. "That's up for interpretation." I noted. He extended an open hand. "I'm Gino." he shook my hand. "I'm a smoking hypnotist. May I join you?" I offered him a chair. "Weren't you doing some seminar?" I recalled hearing a radio spot about cigarette cessation. He sighed. "Yes, I was. I just wanted to get out alone and relax, and try to put off those who would seek free assistance." I chuckled. "All experts are sought out for free advice." I noted. He ordered a beer and smiled at me as the waitress left. Then his eyes went beyond me and I turned to watch PJ approaching. She had indeed undone some buttons, and as she walked the leg show was just below her hip. Very provocative looking, I made a mental note. PJ returned to her chair and I introduced Gino. "A hypnotist?" PJ queried. "Does it work?" Gino grinned. "Often enough to keep me gainfully employed. Have you ever tried to quit?" PJ shook her head as she lit her own cigarette. "Joe here has." she said referring to me. "He quit for three years and then just started again." "Long story." I muttered. "But not you?" Gino continued. PJ shrugged. "I haven't wanted to quit." Gino received his beer, paid the waitress and offered to get us a round. We accepted and he turned back to PJ. "I see you understand the key to success." PJ's eyes widened. "I do?" Gino shrugged as he gulped his beer. "Before any smoking cessation program has a chance to succeed, the individual has to WANT to quit. I'm just there to help." PJ sipped her own beer. "I just never believed in hypnotism." "Neither have I." I chimed in. "I've seen it on TV, but you have to WANT to be hypnotized as well, don't you?" Gino sat back with a strange look on his face. "True, in most cases." "I wish I could hypnotize her sometimes." I chuckled. "Would make getting her to pay off my bets so much easier." "Pervert." PJ smirked. "Oh?" Gino sat forward. "What kind of bets?" PJ didn't offer any answer. I did. "We make bets over pool games and such. We bet for personal favors; massages, how she dresses, etceteras." "Oh, I see." Gino replied. "I could ask her to flash you now, for instance." I continued, glad to be open with someone about our games, "but she'd probably resist or be overly quick or find some reason she couldn't." PJ just glared at me. "Well hypnotism can be a tricky business," Gino sighed, "and smoking is a very difficult challenge." He seemed to be changing the subject, so I dropped my approach. "I think I'd need more work on how I behave when I'm not smoking, than actually being hypnotized not to smoke." I added. "Things like weight gain, social habits, nervous hands, and all." "Actually, those are very important aspects of a total smoking cessation program." Gino replied. "It's not just about quitting one habit. It involves many aspects of our daily lives. It's why so many people fail, so many programs fail, and so many hypnotists fail." "So how does it work?" PJ asked. Gino sipped his beer as ours were delivered and paused while the waitress cleared off our table and emptied our ashtray. When she left he put his beer down. "Basically, I get the subject to relax and clear their minds. From there I induce a type of sleep." "Alpha waves?" I wondered. "Basically." he answered, "then I begin to discuss their perceptions on smoking and place suggestions to them about how they might think about it." "You just don't say something like 'You hate cigarettes?'" PJ asked incredulously. "That's Hollywood." Gino sighed, "It's never that easy." "Let him try you." I told PJ. She glared at me momentarily and relented. I guess she figured playing like this was easier than flashing and flirting. "Could you see if she's even receptive to any suggestions?" I asked. "Could be interesting." he paused, "but I make it a habit to not mix work and play, and I came here to relax." The band was playing a slow song and PJ suddenly asked him to dance. I smiled in approval and sat back to see if there was any action to take place. They were the only couple on the small dance floor, but he held her close and kept his hands on her back respectfully above her ass. I almost felt disappointed when it was over, but they seemed to be getting along and that was encouraging. The one thing I'd learned when flirting was to be patient. PJ sat down. "I don't think I'd be a good 'subject' for hypnosis because I don't believe in it." "It would be a challenge." Gino told her. He looked at me. "We talked about her smoking and she is interested in quitting, but knows she has a very bad social nervous habit. I think it would be challenging to try, if you're OK with that." "I couldn't afford a professional." I confessed. "I couldn't charge you," he smiled, "the risk of failure is too great with a disbeliever like her." "You want to?" I asked noting the band had taken a break and the room was much quieter save for some conversations from the bar. "What can it hurt?" PJ shrugged. "What do I do?" Gino sat forward. "Take a drink, finish the cigarette, and tell me when you're ready." PJ puffed her cigarette and squashed out it's cherry. She took a long drink of beer and put it down and sat upright in her chair. Gino pulled his chair to in front of hers. I looked to see her dress's hem-line parted to reveal some thigh but nothing else. "I want you to breathe slowly, relaxing the best way you know how and tell me when you're ready." he asked her. I lit a cigarette and sat back across from both of them to watch. PJ sat quietly for about three minutes relaxing with her eyes closed. "Do not open your eyes." he ordered. "Just breathe in and let all your stress exit your body with your breaths out. Picture a scene in your mind that relaxes you." "Like what?" PJ asked, eyes closed. "What relaxes you?" he asked. "Bingo." she replied. "Then picture yourself in a very nice Bingo hall playing Bingo." he replied. I was mildly surprised at that imagery. I was anticipating the old "waterfall, garden, forest" type of imagery. I watched with amusement, wondering if this was an elaborate come-on or a true attempt to reach her. He continued talking to her, mostly about relaxation and imagery as I smoked my entire cigarette, finished my beer, and decided to buy everyone a round. I was getting bored. Nothing was happening, and PJ looked very normal and in control. I went to the bar and ordered three beers. I returned to the table and placed out the beers and handed the waitress who came up too late the empties. When she left I sat down and looked at PJ just sitting there, eyes closed. Gino looked at me. "She's relaxed enough to start." he whispered. Aloud, he spoke to PJ. "Do you know smoking is bad for you?" "Yes." she replied. "Why do you smoke?" he asked her. "I like it." she replied, her voice almost, but not quite, monotone. "Why?" he asked. "It makes me relax." PJ replied. "It makes me comfortable." Gino leaned over to me. "I could kill two birds with one stone here." he said softly. I leaned forward. "Huh?" "I need to make suggestions on alternate behavior." he explained softly. "I could address the smoking problem and your betting problem at the same time if you'd like." My mind jumped at the chance, but my analytical side quickly suppressed any hope. But what was there to loose? "Sure." I heard myself say. "Does showing off make you comfortable?" he asked PJ. "Sometimes." she answered, "but not always." "Why?" he asked her. "I don't like smart-ass comments, insults, and trouble." she replied. "But you are a beautiful woman." he noted to her. She said nothing. "PJ, do you trust your husband?" he asked her. She nodded as she spoke. "Of course." "What does he say about your body?" he continued to probe her mind. "He says I should show off more, that I'm very attractive for my age." she replied sounding matter-of-fact. "He is right." Gino noted. "You should be proud of yourself. You should smoke less and show-off more. When you feel the urge to smoke, you should recognize that as a need to be more provocative and sensual." He spent the next five minutes talking to her about replacing her urge to smoke with the urge to show off and flirt. I was getting my hopes up that he was for real. Deep down inside, I doubted that there would be any effect whatsoever, but I was all for his plan. The musical duo returned to their instruments and began playing music. The change in volume didn't seem to bother PJ at all. Gino looked at me. "You need to tell her the same things now." he said. "She seems quite receptive for a non-believer." I got up and knelt besides her, placing my hand on her thigh. "Dear?" She smiled. "He is right. You should be more open with yourself, your sensuality, your body." As I spoke I was deftly pulling her dress over her thigh revealing more and more thigh to Gino and myself. "You should resist the urge to smoke, because it's not an urge to smoke, it's an urge to flirt, flaunt, tease, and taunt." I looked to Gino who nodded approvingly. Gino spoke. "Do you trust him?" he asked her as he waved me back to my chair. "I do." she replied. "You won't remember this conversation when you awake." he added. "You will only remember relaxing. You will remember to be more sensual." PJ said nothing. I looked at him. He shrugged. He turned to her. "You may open your eyes now." PJ opened her eyes and reached for a cigarette. I looked over the table to see that I had left both of her thighs well exposed and she had not yet crossed her legs to hide the potential exposure of her pussy that would come with more light or another undone button. She lit her cigarette and I sat back feeling disappointed. I wondered to myself why I was so hopeful since I didn't believe in hypnotism either. PJ looked at Gino, "So when are we going to try?" "Soon." he shrugged. "It's too noisy now." "Oh." she said. I leaned over to her. "Can I have another button on the bottom?" I whispered. She smiled at me and leaned over to kiss me. As we broke our kiss, I noted that her hand had moved to her groin and undone another button. I also noticed that her cigarette was sitting in the ashtray burning. "Wanna dance?" she asked me. I stood up and offered her my hand. Again, we were alone on the dance floor and I resisted the urge to grab her ass and massage it. Instead, I reached up her back and began massaging the nape of her neck and tingling the base of her scalp. She pulled against me and moaned softly. She slowly began to pull her chest slightly back and then move her tits across my chest as she danced. I continued to play wit her scalp, knowing that it would be more successful in arousing her than any hypnotist. We finished dancing and returned to the table where Gino was checking a beeper. "I hate to go," he said standing up, "but I've got to answer this page in person." I stood up to shake his hand and thank him for trying. He reached over to give PJ a peck on the cheek, and she intercepted his lips with hers and kissed him rather passionately. He stood up, smiled at me, wished me luck and walked away. I took his seat in front of her and noticed that she was sitting with her legs side by side, and the dress was split over her thighs revealing a lot of leg show and a shadow where her pussy would have been. "He was nice." she commented sipping her beer. "So what do we do now?" I asked. "Whatever you want." she replied. My heart fluttered at this and my mind kicked in with so many potential opportunities to test her hypnotic suggestion that I almost immediately started with a headache. "Wanna go dancing somewhere else?" "Let's go!" PJ replied with a smile. We left and drove to another nightclub, a lot bigger, and a lot louder. It had a good band and we liked it because of the variety of people and ages that attended regularly as well as the band's varied selection of musical styles and frequency of slow songs. Inside we found a tall table with tall seats in the middle off to one side. We took our seats, about three rows back from the dance floor with one more row of table behind us. As we waited for our waitress to return with our drink order, I surveyed my wife. The leg show from the undone buttons was about as much as I'd ever seen her reveal. In the tall seat, gravity pulled the material to the side revealing a generous portion of both thighs. He cleavage wasn't looking very casual any more either. We danced a few songs, talked, and drank a couple of beers. I could sense that she was gradually enjoying herself, and so was I. I noticed many men looking at her, as they looked at many of the women. I was very proud of her and wanted to parade her on a stage and boast of her beauty and my luck of having her as my wife. "He's staring at me." she said. I refocused on her. "What?" "The man behind you at the next table has been staring at me." PJ repeated. I wasn't sure what to say in reply. I wasn't even sure why she informed me of that. "How does it make you feel?" I inquired fearing I'd get the usual answer of feeling slutty or uncomfortable. I was to be surprised... "Wet." she smiled. I was speechless. I glanced towards her admirer, pretending to be looking around the room. He was middle-aged, black wavy hair, a moustache, and fairly well dressed and nicely groomed. He was sitting along sipping what appeared to be wine. I looked back at PJ and smiled. "He has good taste." I commented. She blushed slightly as she lit a cigarette. She slowly inhaled and just looked at me. This was normally where she'd comment about her lack of coverage as a reason for his attentiveness as opposed to just her looks. She had both at this point. My mind raced with the opportunities that lie before me, if in fact the hypnotist had achieved any effect upon her. So if he had, what was I to do about it? Would she act upon her own? Would I simply command her? I pondered my options realizing that I had let him get away without giving me the information that I now pondered. Damn - I curses myself. "I think I'll go see why he's staring." she announced as she crumpled her almost untouched cigarette in her ashtray. She slid off the chair slowly which allowed me the pleasure of glimpsing her thigh high tops until she stood up and gravity pulled her dress down and her legs disappeared...until she walked. I watched her saunter over to his table and observed him watching her every move. I couldn't hear her conversation, but a moment later her grabbed his drink and followed her back to our table. She offered him a chair to her right. "This is my voyeur husband, Joe" she smiled at him. He extended his hand tentatively and we shook. "I'm Rob." he announced. "Nice to meet you." I smiled warmly; curious about her intentions with this stranger we'd just met. "So," he turned to PJ, "you caught me staring?" PJ nodded, crossing her legs, which caused the dress to part again, and allowed gravity to split the bottom pleats wider. I admired her bravado as she sat upright which helped pronounce her breasts. "Yep." PJ responded with her own smile. Rob turned to me. "She's very attractive." he informed me, as if I might not have noticed. I nodded. "Very." I agreed. "And she said you're a voyeur?" he continued. I smiled feeling a little flush in my own cheeks. "Wouldn't you be?" I retorted with a grin and a sip of my beer. A slow song started and PJ asked him, "Wanna dance?" He glanced at me, which I appreciated. I nodded. "Sure!" he quickly stood and waited as PJ slowly uncrossed her legs and slid off the stool again. His eyes widened ever so slightly as her full thighs came into view. He followed her through the tables in front of us to the dance floor and they embraced at the edge of the floor. At least I can see - I thought to myself. I had watched PJ dance with many men before in our adventures, but she immediately began to work her groin against his very sensually and seductively. He seemed slightly startled at first, but quickly put both hands on her hips and allowed her to move against him. As the song progressed, they remained on the edge of the dance floor and caught many eyes - including mine - as PJ continually moved her hips up and down, side to side, and moved her chest across his as well. Towards the end of the song, his hands began to work lower and closer to her ass cheeks. Just as the song ended, he cupped her ass for a few seconds and held them as she continually grinded her groin into his. When the song ended, she reached up to kiss him quickly, took his hand, and led him back to our table. When they returned, he excused himself to go to the bathroom and left. PJ smiled at me. "God, I'm horny." I shrugged, hoping I wouldn't give myself away. "Great." I admitted. She shook her head, "No, I am REALLY horny." she repeated. As she spoke she undid a couple of buttons over her cleavage which revealed much more breast skin while sitting upright. I pondered the view's potential when she would eventually bend over for something. "I hope we have fun then." I added. "I already am." she smiled, lightly stroking one leg with her hand. I noticed that she had not yet lit a cigarette since returning from the dance floor, something that was almost routine for her. Rob returned and took his seat next to PJ. I noticed that her hem line was moved up higher than before and I felt she was possibly acting more aggressive than I could have imagined. Don't complain - I told myself - but it seemed so unique, it just struck me as pleasurably odd. She had done things like this before, but usually when very drunk or very upset with me and trying to make a point. I noticed that Rob noticed too. He looked at her chest for a few moments then surveyed her legs. Her 3" heels made her legs looks so proportionate and feminine, it was almost surreal. "You're a very sexy dancer." he finally commented. "That was nothing." PJ grinned, sliding off her chair and pulling his knees apart. She began swaying to the upbeat music being played and making very suggestive moves with her hips. Rob smiled at me, and I smiled back. PJ put her hands on his knees and continued to sway her hips side to side as her torso began to sway opposite her hips. She continued this motion and began to flex her knees and descend, lowering herself gradually. Then she popped up, turned around to face me, pushed her ass against his groin and began rubbing her ass over his lap. She did this for about 10 seconds then turned back to face him. Her hands came off his knees and began to hold her skirt pleats, swaying them to the music as she continued her suggestive hip movements. Her hands gradually began pulling the material wider and higher as she bee-bopped up and down. She looked very seductive as she danced for Rob, and he wasn't the only one watching. A number of men near us had turned to watch her moves, only a few having to turn away due to their own companions. As I watched, wondering how far she'd go this evening, and how much was from our earlier encounter with the hypnotist, PJ stopped dancing to sip her beer. She turned towards me and planted herself on his lap. Rob put one arm around her back and rested his hand on her hip; the other hand rested squarely on her right thigh. PJ parted the dress pleats and gravity took the material downward, which exposed all of her thighs to me and left his hand on her nylon-covered thigh. "Very sexy indeed. " Rob repeated. PJ sipped on her beer and looked momentarily hesitant as she reached to light a cigarette. She took one puff and put it down. As the next moments dragged on, I watched Rob's hand on her thigh begin to move in small circles, gradually working upwards. His other hand intermittently squeezed her hips and caressed her through the dress. Then she got up and headed towards the bar saying that we needed a refill. Rob handed her a bill and she walked off. "Very hot." He smiled at me. "You're lucky." "I know." I agreed. "I don't want to do anything I'm not supposed to," Rob sighed, "but I sure am getting hot with her teasing me like that." "No means no." I shrugged. "Either of us says no, then slow down." He raised his wineglass and toasted me as he downed the remainder of his drink. I did the same with my beer. A waitress stopped by to get the empties and offer her service, but PJ was already at the bar. "How far can this go?" Rob asked. I leaned back to allow myself to adjust my softening erection. "Until one of us says no. We also don't want any trouble, fights, or involvement with the law." I explained. Rob chuckled. "Me either, but she is making it hard for me to behave!" "Just have fun until it ends." I advised him. PJ returned with 2 beers and a wine and returned to his lap. Before sitting on his leg, she pulled her dress up and to the side and quickly placed her bare ass on his leg, positioning herself facing me and let the material fall apart, revealing all of her thighs and a hint of pussy if I looked hard enough. When she saw me looking, she opened another button, and the dress parted more leaving me no doubt that I could see her pussy hair under the shadow caused by the remaining material. I knew she would be visible to anyone else at my angle, but the crowded area left little opportunity for people across the room to look under out table and see her charms. Rob put his hand back on her thigh and immediately moved it to the thigh high band at her dress hem-line. "That feels nice." PJ purred, sipping her beer. I couldn't tell if she was getting tipsy, horny, or both. Rob's other hand was caressing her back and reaching around to her side, slightly grazing the sides of her breast. I wished she had worn a shorter dress and more revealing top, so I could see him actually touching her breast's skin. A slow song started, and she stood up, took his hand and led him to the dance floor. Again I watched her attack his body with hers. He was more aggressive this time, allowing his hands to move from her ass, up her sides to just under her arms and down again. I was surprised when she lifted her leg up, using her knee to caress his thigh and hip. The leg was completely exposed for all to see and her actions looked extremely provocative as they continued to try to get closer than physics would allow. By the time the song had ended, my erection was returning. PJ waited for Rob to sit down and paused before sitting on his lap. She again began to move the dress over and up to place her bare ass on his leg, but stopped to place his hand palm-up on the leg before sitting on it. There was my wife, placing her pussy onto his hand. Rob smiled and reached up to kiss her. I watched as they swapped tongues and her hips began to slowly move back and forth. When she broke her kiss she looked at me; parted her dress wide and allowed me to see his fingers in her pussy before letting the dress hide them again. She looked horny enough to want him right there and then and for a moment I thought we might be becoming too obvious to people nearby. I glanced around and no one seemed to be paying particular attention to us. Her hip movements were subtle and the view of her cleavage and legs was awesome, but not unique. I noticed her cigarette had burned out - untouched since she lit it. She was responding to the hypnosis! My heart raced. I wanted to command her do to something, but that was not the suggestion. The suggestion had been to replace her urge to smoke with an urge to fuck. It dawned on me that this might be her most arousing evening as her first with decreased nicotine intake! Rob had taken his free hand off her thigh and was moving it upward to her breasts. I almost choked when PJ took his hand and pulled it under her material and placed it on her breast. She moaned softly and reached to kiss him some more. I watched him finger her and play with her breast for about 10 minutes when I noticed her hips moving faster. She paused to look at me and smile. "I want to fuck you both." I paused. She never used fuck. "Now." She reiterated. "Where?" I stalled, not knowing that answer either. "The Blue Room." She replied. It was a pool lounge we often played in, a small place, dimly lit with small crowds of locals. "If the end of the bar is open, I can tease you both until you can't stand it." she explained. She stood up to down her beer and grab her purse. We got up and followed her out to our car. Rob got his car and agreed to follow us. As we drove, I reached into my seat crevice and pulled out a potable vibrator. I turned it on and reached over to place it on her clit. During the 4 minute drive, I held it on he clit. Minutes later we pulled into the Blue Room's parking lot. I stopped the engine, but kept vibrating her clit. PJ just laid back in the chair, eyes closed, massaging her own breasts. I undid a couple of buttons over her pussy as I held the vibrator in place and watching Rob approach her window. I used my door's control panel to lower the window. As she began to thrust her hips and build towards an orgasm, I stopped. "I guess you're ready now." I chuckled. Instead of complaining or a return wise-crack, she opened her door to get out. She only had about three buttons remaining fastened on the dress and when the gentle breeze caught the material, her pussy was exposed to Rob and I. She didn't complain, attempt to button up, or bargain. When the breeze died down, the material fell into place. As we walked in, I walked ahead to take the opportunity to watch her walk. Her dress parted with each step to reveal all of her leg. I knew any exaggerated movements or positioning would reveal more than that. Inside the lounge, I felt ecstatic at the realization that our favorite end of the bar was open. The bar ran along the wall except for about 5 feet where it ended and had a corner where we could sit and face everyone. It had three stools. Rob took the one against the wall, PJ the middle, and I took the stool at the bar's corner. She seemed in control as we ordered the beers and the bartender gave us a knowing greeting. He'd seen PJ in here before with lots of cleavage and much shorter dresses in which she played pool. Her cleavage was definitely not hidden, but not overly revealing at this point. We got out beers, and the bartender returned to chat with some regulars at the opposite end of the bar. PJ didn't waste any time. She reached to my pants and pulled my cock out. I was semi-erect already and as she stroked me and flashed her pussy to me, I quickly grew firm. Then she let go. "Don't touch it." She ordered. Then she pulled her chair back, stood up, and lifted her skirt apart and up, again sitting on Rob's hand (which didn't need to be placed there by her this time!) He resumed fingering her. My cock bounced slightly as this beautiful woman - my wife! - exuded sex. Then she stood up and paced her forearms on the bar and silently pointed to Rob to move behind her. He did as she raised her dress exposing her legs and ass. Rob slowly descended to his knees, kissing and licking her ass and thighs. I leaned against the bar to make it appear to others that we were talking casually. "Very hot." I commented. She smiled quickly and turned to stare at my cigarette. I looked down to watch as Rob rubbed her thighs and bare ass. We had that side of the bar to ourselves - for the time being, but seeing her lower half completely exposed still made my erection bounce. Seeing a stranger caressing her thigh highs and moving his hands higher all the time was even more stimulation. I wanted to fuck her right there, but I didn't want it to end - just yet. Rob's hands finally reached her ass. One hand caressed her cheeks and his other hand immediately moved over her hairy pussy and began caressing it. PJ moved her hips slightly and moaned softly, so only we could hear. I quickly glanced at her and the others at the other end of the bar, hoping we wouldn't be found out. Moments later, PJ's hips began rocking as Rob began fingering her. He was gentle at first, but as PJ's hips moved against his hand, he became more vigorous and forceful. PJ's hips responded. I inhaled my cigarette, wondering if her desire for a smoke had truly been replaced with a desire for sex and exhibitionism, and right now I wasn't complaining. As a wave of spite came over me, I started to offer her a puff. She waved me off and looked to the others across the room as she powered her hips back and forth. When she looked at me again, I smiled and held up the cigarette. She stopped her hip movement and looked back at Rob. "Fuck me." I was stunned. Rob glanced at me with a quizzical look to which I silently replied with a nod. His eyes lit up as he pulled his hips into hers as he stood up straight. I found myself getting short of breath as I looked around the lounge to see if anyone had taken notice of us at our end of the bar. As Rob began reaching into his zipper to free himself I looked over the other patrons in the club. They remained huddled around their end of the bar, loudly discussing primary election results, proclaiming which candidates had wasted what moneys. Finally Rob had his erection out. His placed his cock between my wife's thighs. PJ reached back and guided him upwards and into her. I distinctly heard the sound of his cock penetrating her soaking wet cunt as PJ softly sighed and moaned. Rob stood upright behind PJ, his hands holding her bare hips. PJ still held the bunched-up material of her dress around her waist, just below the bar ledge. "This is too obvious." Rob whispered to PJ. She seemed indifferent, almost desperate to not let his cock go. Her hips slowly moved back and forth causing her cunt to slide forward and back over his erection. I was amazed to see his cock glistening with her moisture. "They can tell what we're doing." Rob repeated his concern. PJ looked annoyed but stopped, her cunt still engulfing his erection. She looked at me and nodded to the jukebox. "Play some slow songs." She ordered. I quickly grabbed a couple of one-dollar bills and headed to the jukebox. I stopped to look back at them and saw them standing motionless. PJ had yet to let his cock slide out of her, and Rob had yet to pull out. The others seemed totally absorbed in their conversations as I fed the money into the jukebox. A minute later I returned to PJ and Rob. The relative silence of the lounge was broken as a ballad began playing. PJ stood upright and let Rob's cock free. She turned towards him and opened her dress. She propped one leg up on his stool and took his erection in her hand and guided him back into her, now face to face with him. My own cock throbbed with excitement as I watched my wife acting so aggressively and boldly towards this relative stranger. PJ then undid her remaining buttons and opened her dress and pulled Rob's body against her exposed abdomen and breasts. They began to sway to the music, mostly at the hips. Rob's lips reached for hers and she met him aggressively, quickly allowing her tongue to explore his. Again I surveyed the others and how this might have looked to them. As they swayed their hips to and fro, they remained relatively motionless, PJ's back to the bar. Rob's hands reached under her dress and grabbed her ass as PJ slowly worked his cock with her hip motion and ass squeezing. 2707 1.19/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment