Sunday, March 10, 2013

Student Stud (Part 2)

Studnt Stud IV by Marmaduke My husband lets me fuck a twenty-five year old stud and he enjoys it. He likes me to come home every day and give him the details of how I got off with this stud and what he did for me. He usually fucks me quickly after I tell him the details. I know the tension of what I am doing while I am with my stud drives him crazy and this way all of his cum gets built up so I can have it all at once. I feel very happy about having a husband who not only accepts but encourages me to have new sexual experiences. I would never have the sexual abilties I have today without all the great sex I have had with my lover, Alex. When I first started fucking Alex we were doing it regularly in the classroom of a community college. Another student of mine was a young guy named Jim. Jim would always flirt with me and come up to me after class for extra help. For a couple of weeks he was the last one to leave before Alex and I would be alone, when we could then make it on the floor. Alex would show up early and fuck me for half an hour every day before class then fuck me a couple more times after class. Having Jim around so much was beginning to bother Alex, so I tried to get rid of him quickly each day, but I have a weakness for cute an muscular eighteen-year olds who so obviously get hard around me. One day, during a particularly heavy menstrual period, I was giving Alex marathon blow jobs after class. I like to service him because I enjoy looking at his perfect body, and I am very possessive of his huge prick. It gives me so much pleasure from fucking that I'll be damned if I'm going let some slut have a chance at him. I love that fact that he's crazy about me and I'm going to keep it that way. I have gotten used to taking the huge thing all the way down my throat and drinking his endless big loads. He feels he owns my mouth and pussy and I love his control. On this particular day Alex was getting a little loud with his demands to "suck harder, drink my load" when the door flew open and in strolled Jim. He didn't notice us in the corner at first, then we were all startled, but the sight of me turning my head with a mammoth cock half in my mouth had Jim mesmerized. I couldn't say a word as jets of cum began to choke me. I pulled off and Alex sprayed my forehead before his hands unglued from his hips and captured my head with one hand under my jaw opening it to reinsert his tool. All I could do was swallow and choke, but this got me fantastically hot. It just got Alex mad. He asked Jim "what the hell are you doing here?" Before Jim could explain he came back to look for one of his books I came to his defense. I realized I'd better make him a ally or I might have career problems. "I think Jim just wanted to see what I look like without my top on!" I said, turning to him smiling. Alex had pulled my top off and shoved my bra up so he could pull my nipples while I sucked. Jim didn't know what to say and just stared at my breasts. "Don't you like them?" I purred to him, my nipples were rock hard from the rough sex Alex had just put me through. Alex seemed visibly upset at my flirting, but I grabbed his cock and started to stroke it from my position kneeling in front of him. I turned to Alex and said "you know I've been nervous in here every day, you wouldn't mind if Jim watches the door for us would you?" I turned with my tits exposed to Jim again again and smiled, "you wouldn't mind doing this for me would you Jim?" Jim nodded in shock, Alex shrugged and shoved my face into his big balls and murmured under his breath "OK, time to lap." I obediently lapped them like a dog. Jim stood staring, and Alex gruffly said "you're supposed to be watching the door!" I could see Jim out of the corner of my eye as he stood in the doorway. I purposely made loud sloppy licking sounds and giggled and moaned for Alex's cum. Alex loves wet head, and in the middle of the blow job he turned around and faced the wall with his hands up against it, bracing himself as I obediently jacked on his huge dick while I licked his balls and ass from behind. My face was halfway buried in his cute tight ass when I noticed Jim peeking around the doorway. I lapped harder and my tits bounced frantically as I jacked with one hand while squezzing his sack with my other hand. Alex came a huge load all over the wall in front of him. I quickly scurried over on my knees and licked it off slowly while one of my hands found my saturated clit down my underwear. I creamed myself off as both watched. This scene must have gotten Jim really hot, I saw him kind of moving sideways, like he was masturbating and thrusting frantically right there in the doorway where anyone could see him. When I got up and we left for the afternoon I saw a big smear on the floor in the doorway like Jim had tried to wipe up a load but couldn't do a very good job of it. I knew Jim would be a regular on my "school dates" from then on. 2722 1.26/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment