Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sun Young Fucks Mao

Sun Young Fucks Mao By Mao This is a true story about a young Korean wife named Sun Young. Sung Young is 29-years old and is without a doubt one of most beautiful asian women I've ever seen. Sung Young got married about a year ago to a Korean guy from Colorado. Sun Young and her hubby visited New York last month for a "second honeymoon." I saw Sun Young in the corner of a club, which was filled with mostly black men dancing with their ladies, watching her silly-ass husband dance with his Korean male friends! I could tell Sun Young was bored so I walked over to her and told her she looked fine and I told her my name was Mao. She told me her name was Sun Young. Sung Young was wearing a tight black mini skirt and a white blouse and black pump heels. Sun Young has beautiful black hair halfway down her back and beautiful olive-colored skin. I'm telling you the truth folks, this asian lady was absolutely beautiful. I was surprise that such a beautiful woman was standing by herself, in a corner of the club. So, I asked her if she wanted to get high. She tried to ignore me and actually looked right past me, staring in disgust at her silly-ass husband dancing with his male friends. I had never fucked asian pussy before and this lady was pretty. I wanted some of her real bad. So, I went to the bar, bought two gin and tonic drinks, and returned to where Sun Young was standing and I handed her a drink. Sung Young smiled and took the drink and said thanks. I then said: "Listen sweetheart, you're too fine a lady to be standing here alone. If your hubby won't pay attention to you, I will. What do you say baby, do you want to go outside and get high?" I could tell Sun Young was surprise by my comments. She sipped her drink, smiled and said: "You must be kidding! My husband is right out there on the dance floor with his friends. What are you some kind of an asshole?" I smiled at Sun Young and said: "Baby, I don't give a damn about your husband. You are the most beautiful woman in this club tonight. I'm asking you if you want to get high with me, well, do you?" Sung Young again looked out on the dance floor at her silly-ass husband dancing with his friends. Then she looked at me and said: "OK, I only have 15 minutes. Where's your car?" I took Sung Young's hand and walked her through the crowded club toward the rear exit of the club. As we walked toward the exit, all the men at the bar were staring at me, jealous as hell that I was leaving with the most beautiful woman in the club! All I could think as I was leaving the club was how much fun I was going to have with this asian beauty. We walked together to my beautiful, black Ford Thunderbird. I opened the door for Sun Young and she jumped in the front seat. Before closing the door I looked at Sung Young's upper thighs and ass and smiled. I got in on the driver's side, pulled out a joint, lit it and handed it to Sun Young. She puffed away like crazy, in fact she almost smoked the entire joint herself. When Sun Young finished taking about 10 straight hits, I said to her, "Baby, you look mighty fine tonight. Why don't you pull that skirt up around your waist and come and sit on Mao's lap." Sun Young was high as a kite, she smiled, pulled her skirt up around her tiny waist, exposing her pure white panties as she straddled my lap. I french kissed her and she nearly went wild, sticking her tongue down my throat and moaning. The bitch was on fire! She wanted dick real bad! I finished our hot and heavy french kiss and said: "OK sweatheart, Mao's going to take care of you." I unzipped my fly and pulled out my 9" inch dick, pulled Sun Young's white panties to one side and slid my dick into her moist pussy. Sun Young moaned as my dick slid into her pussy. Then Sun Young started riding my dick slowly but firmly, coating my dick with her pussy juice. I grabbed her ass checks and worked her pussy hard. As I fucked Sung Young, I started talking dirty to her. I said things like: "Yeah bitch, you like that black dick don't you? You came her tonight just to get some black dick didn't you bitch?" Sung Young didn't response with words, she just moaned and kept riding my dick harder and harder as I talked dirty to her. I fucked Sung Young for about 20 minutes and I felt my balls tighten. I was about to cum. I told Sun Young I wanted her to suck me off. Sun Young pulled off my dick and lowered her pretty asian face into my crotch. My dick was in her sweat mouth only about a minute before I unloaded with a heavy load of cum. As I came, Sun Young didn't come up for air. She worked her talented asian tongue around the shaft of my dick, she continued moaning, slurping and sucking my dick clean. After she finished cleaning my dick, she pulled her mini skirt down, applied a new coat of red lipstick and said she had to go back inside. She said her husband would be worried. I told her to take her panties off and give them to me. She reached under her mini skirt and pulled her panties off and handed them to me. I put her pretty, silk panties to my nose, sniffed them and said: "Sweatheart, next time you come to this club, you, me and one of my home boyz are going to party." Sung Young said: "We'll see." I walked back inside with Sun Young and was amused as I watched her hug and kiss her husband, knowing I had just fucked the little lady and fired my cum in her mouth just a few minutes earlier. Mao 2993 1.41/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment