Sunday, March 17, 2013

Taken

TAKEN by wifeshagger I had seen her many times as she dropped off her little girl to school. She usually wore jeans and a T shirt, but today she was dressed in a short summer skirt. Her long tanned legs and looked stunning and I could just make out the slight nub off each nipple pushing through the flimsy fabric of her dress. I was at that moment tat I knew I must have her. Her husband was a real wimp. We had met briefly at a parents evening and I knew I would have no problems dealing with him. I watched the house for a week until my chance came. I followed the wimp to a pub and as usual he taken his car. I waited for him to leave the pub-it was late, about 11pm. He was drunk as he climbed into the car and started the engine. That was the moment I was waiting for. It was so simple I just drove into to the back of his car, not to hard, but enough to cause a satisfying dent to the fender of the old run around I had acquired for the purpose. I went into to action. Hey you have hit my car I said to him as he starred out of the driver's window. He started to protest until I told he had been drinking and perhaps I should call the police. No, no he stuttered no police. I had him. Oh I'm sure that won't be necessary I said. Lets go back to your house and on the way we can have a talk about what you can do to compensate me for the damage. By the time we had reached his house, the wimp was so scarred he was prepared to do anything. We went in. His wife, her name was Karen by the way, was upstairs in bed. Lets go upstairs. His face was white and head bowed we climbed the stairs. At the bedroom door I whispered you first and remember what we agreed. He entered as I watched from the hall. She wa sitting in bed reading, the quilt wrapped around her. He stood by the bed and looking at his lovelly wife. Slowly he pulled the quilt back. My heart raced as for the first time I saw her breast. They were milky whie in contrat with her tanned sholders and the nipples were pink and proud. She smiled at him and reachd for his hand placing it on her breast. My cock was throbbing. He slowly took off his tie as ordered and used it to tie her hand to the bedstead. She giggled and pretended to struggle. He had told me this was their little game. He pulled the knot tight. He stood back and pulled the quilt away form the bed. I now saw her naked body. The fair hair around her pussy with just asign of the pink lips of her cunt. I walked in. Introduce me I ordered. She let out a half scream and starred in horror. Karen I said. If you don't want your husband to go to prison and lose his job you are gong to have to do what ever I say. She starred at her husband. Its true, if you love me then do everything he asks. I'll be back in 5 minutes either she complies or it's the police. I let the bedroom and went downstairs. I could here them talking. Him more and more urgent, she crying. The wimp caled down to me come up. As I walked into the bedroom I knew I had won. Her face wa wet from tears. Her hands still tied she looked away from me. The wimp started to leave. No you stay, sit over theor and be quiet. He sat in the corner on the floor. I moved to the bed. With one finger I traced a line form her toess, up her leg, the inside of her thigh. She instinctly pushed her legs together. Wimp I shouted tell her to obey my every word. She opend her legs and the tears once more began to flow. My finger moved towards the entrance of her cunt. I starred into her eyes as slowy I pushed my fingr into to her. To my surprise she was wet. I pushed deeper, first one finger then two then three. Her cunt wraped around my hand, her juices flowling down her leg and staining the sheet. At last my whole fist was inside her cunt. Her back arched as I fist fucked her, harder and harder until the bed shock with each thrust. She was looking into my eyes, beads of sweat formd across her head and her tits bounced at each stroke of my fist. Her nipples grew larger and larger. She pulled her tied hands free and reached down and grabbed my wrist. Her hand pushed my fist deeper into her and at each deep stroke her hips pushed back. Her other hand pulled at her nipples, streatching them out, pincing them, but all the time she looked into my eyes. When she orgasimed I felt my fist sucked into her c unt and the muscles contracted around it in waves. She fell back on the bed her eyes closed. I pulled my fist out, it was wet with her juices. I walked over to the wimp and said lick he cunt juice off my wrist. As he did so she looked at him and laughed. Get me a drink she said. He brought a bottle of whisky. Karen and I took a drink from the bottle. Waytched this she said. She opend her legs and slowly inserted the bottle into her cunt. I thenwatched as she fucked herself with the botle, deeper and deeper it went. I stood over her and took out my cock. Asshe fucked herself I pushed it into her mouth. She lapped greedily, sucking and puling my cock into her throat. We came together, my sperm ouzedout of her mouth and dribbled down her neck. She called her husband over. Kiss me she ordered. She grabbed the back of his head and kissd him deep and long pushing my sperm into his mouth with her toungue. When he pulled back his mouth was wet with my sperm. We both laughed as he ws sick. I pulled the whiskey bottle from her cunt and took a sip. I'll keep this as a momento I said. Come back soon she said. 6035 1.28/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment