Friday, March 1, 2013

Teacher's Bet Problem Part 2 - Librarian Slut

By Dr. Bone who sez: "Ya gotta be an adult to read the below story. To see how my school teacher wife, Susan, became a slut for black cock read "Teacher's Bet Problem." It had been a month or two since my wife had almost got into deep shit with a local bookie and her student Jamal got her out of the jam, leading to her getting fucked by his big black cock. Now on a Saturday morning Jamal knocked on the door again. "Jamal how are you doing?" I asked him as I let him. "I have to talk to your wife." he told me. Susan came into the room. I could see her nipples were already getting hard at the thought of another session with Jamal. Such a change from a few months ago when she had to be coaxed into having sex with him. "What can I do for you?" she asked. "Well its like this. You know when I helped you with the betting problem. Well another teacher also bet your way and I had to work something out to get her dough. I gave her her money but then she did not give me my share. I was thinking that you could set up a meeting." My wife asked Jamal who it was, he told it was Nancy M. the schools head librarian. At first I had thought Jamal was looking to bang someone also, but I could not see it happening with Nancy. In her mid forties she had a nice tight body but she was a stuck up conservative prude. Even her own husband had trouble getting head from her. Susan agreed to set up a meeting with Nancy at Nancy's house. That afternoon my wife left with Jamal, she did not come back until after three in the morning. Her make up was all smeared, her stockings were on wrong and I could see her hair was matted. I asked her what happened but she went to bed exhausted. That morning after a shower and some coffee my wife let me know what had happened. They had gone to Nancy's house. Nancy had arranged for a day when her husband was out of town on a business trip, apparently she did not want him knowing about the meeting or her betting. Nancy asked her what this was about. Jamal explained that had the bookies found out she had placed a bet on a school game, she would have had trouble. So he pulled back her bets and through friends placed the bets for her. Now he felt that she owed him a cut of the money. Nancy stubbornly and with disdain told him that she was due to $10,000 and there was only $9,000 so he already took his cut. He tried to explain to her that he had to spread her bets around and use other bookies, where the odds were not as high, plus he had to pay other people to make these bets. She became hard nosed telling him that that was his problem. Jamal bit his lip and then asked her how close was she to her pension. She asked him why, he told her that she was going to loose it all because he was going to the school board and tell them how she was betting on school games and using students to get her money. She told him he wouldn't dare, that it would cost him his college career. He sniffed and told her that he could get some other gig could she get another pension? Nancy thought it over as Jamal got up to leave. "Wait! How much do you want?" Jamal turned to her and said it was just not the money, he wanted respect. He told her that she was ready to screw him over until he played hardball. Nancy was quick to say that his race had nothing to do with it. "Funny I wasn't talking about race." he said. "But by the was when was the last time you had a black person in this house, if any." Nancy could not remember. "Did you ever date a black guy? Ever get kissed by one?" Nancy said that that was not fair. She was not prejudiced. "If that is so then you won't mind me sitting down next to you on this couch. Right? While you write me out a check?" She got nervous and said no. After she wrote out the check he asked her what she had against black men. She told him nothing. So you wouldn't mind kissing me or jerking off my cock." Nancy looked aghast. Then Jamal added in "Your coworker felt the same way and now we fuck every week." Nancy looked at Susan in shock. Susan told her, "I made some bets also, but I will tell you Nancy now I love every minute and every inch. of it" Nancy looked even more shocked. "But what about your husband?" My wife told her that he sometimes watched and it was a big turn on for him too. Jamal then plopped down on the couch right next to Nancy. She wanted to inch away, or run out of the room but for the sake of her pension she stood where she was. Jamal said "Now about that kiss." he leaned towards her. Nancy shivered then he kissed her. "See the world did not end." He kissed her again pulling he closer to him. My wife told me that Nancy's nipples started to rise. He guided her hand down to his cock, it was rock hard and ready to burst out of his jeans. She tried to draw her hand back but he held it there. A thrill went through her body, she had heard the rumors of black guys having big dicks but had never seen one. My wife sat down on the other side of Jamal and kissed him. Motivated maybe by what my wife was doing, Nancy opened his belt, then unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out, her eyes went wide looking at his big cock. It was well over a foot long and still not completely hard. She looked into his eyes and said "You won't tell anyone?" he told her no. "And I have to do this or you will make me loose my pension. Right?" He realized that she wanted to be "forced" to do this. He told her there was no other way. She put her hand around his cock and began to pump it. His cock was so long that my wife could pump it also with a good few inches left over, which she did. Jamal smiled as two members of his school's faculty worked over his cock. Susan being bold went and started to suck the end of Jamal's cock. She told Nancy how good it tasted. Then she held his cock and told Nancy to take a suck. She hesitated for a moment but then leaned forward and started to suck on it. "There's hope for you yet." Jamal said. My wife opened her blouse and then undid her bra letting her big fat tits plop out into view. Jamal told her to help Nancy off with her sweater. "What are you doing?" she asked, "Making you feel a bit more comfortable." my wife told her as she pulled her sweater over her head, then my wife helped her off with her bra exposing Nancy's cone shaped breasts. Jamal squeezed her tits as he told her to suck his cock some more. My wife, not wanting to be outdone started to suck and lick his cock also, running her tongue up and down the main vein of his shaft. At one point their mouths met at the top of his cock head. They stopped for a second, then kissed. They started to suck his cock again. Nancy reached over and squeezed my wife's big tits as she reached across to feel hers. Jamal reached between Nancy's legs and fingered her pussy through her pantyhose. Nancy began to moan. "Oh yeah this girl is ready for some black cock." Jamal said getting up off the coach standing up. He pulled Nancy to her feet as Susan undid Nancy's skirt. Then her pantyhose and panties joined the skirt on the carpet. Jamal kissed Nancy deeply, he lifted his cock up and put it between them as he held her. It was so big it reached from her stomach to up underneath her tits. Nancy started to get nervous. Would it really fit in her? She was on the edge of doing something she thought she would never do and was both scared and excited. Jamal took matters into his own hands and pushed her onto the couch, he spread her legs wide and began to lick her pussy. Her cries of no, became oh's and then yes. Jamal then turned her around on the couch so he could get on top of her. He spread her legs and slowly lowered his cock into her. She let out one long groan as his cock stretched her pussy more than it ever had in her forty five years. He began to fuck her enjoying every thrust as he turned the school librarian into his sex slave. My wife put her tits into Nancy's face and she sucked on them. Then Jamal told my wife to strip the rest of the way. He asked Nancy if she loved his black cock. She whimpered yes. He began to pound her again telling my wife to sit on her face. Susan did so and found to her surprise that Nancy started to lick her pussy. My wife and Jamal kissed as he fucked the shit out of Nancy's pussy. When he came in her he pulled out and my wife leaned forward and sucked his cock dry then cleaned out her pussy with her tongue. They went into the bed room and fucked in every practically every position two women and one men can. The climax of the evening came when Nancy shocked everyone by wanting Jamal to fuck her in the asshole. With tons of lubrication Jamal slowly pushed his cock up her ass while Susan worked Nancy's pussy with a vibrator, their were tears in her eyes as she asked Jamal to slap her ass and call her a bitch and whore. When he came she came with and orgasm so big that they all thought she was going to pass out. My wife finished her story, seeing me rock hard at the moment she got under the table and sucked me off right then and there. Over the weeks Nancy and my wife had a few more sessions with Jamal before he announced his plans to bring some more teachers on board his staff (pardon the pun) of sex slaves. 7966 1.86/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment