Sunday, March 17, 2013

The Dancer

From: SEESHOW Jim To: My Net Friends Subj: This was received from the wife of really Hot Couple I knew from a BBS and I was given permission to pass it on to all of you. Hope you enjoy this true tale of wifely exhibitionism The Dancer I saw a bit on a TV program about how Demi Moor went to a strip club to research her part that she played as a stripper in a recent movie and was reminded of a experience Jack and I had in California about 6 months ago. Jack has a college friend that manages a bar that has dancers. We were visiting LA and decided to stop in. We went in the office with him and talked for a long time. Jack really enjoyed seeing him and it was my pleasure to meet him also. After about 2 hours of talking and a few drinks alone with him he said he really had to get back out front and that we should stay and enjoy the place. He said our bill was on him. We went out and sat at a table with a bench on one side and the other side was open to the floor. So we were sitting side by side on the bench. The girl dancing were absolutely beautiful. They would sit down next to a customer and talk with them. Then if the guy wanted they would give him a lap dance. The girls would sit on the man's lap and rub there pretty ass all over his cock till he came off in his pants. This was very exciting to us both. I mean these girls were tanned and so pretty I would have loved to have had any of them. I told Jack to get a girl and have a lap dance.. I kept egging him on till he said OK.. I sat right next to him and this beautiful girl sat on his lap. OH yes he gave her twice what she asked for. She faced him and held his neck and I just leaned in close with my tongue hanging out. She looked at me and I knew she wanted me. She took my hand and put it on here leg and I rubbed her leg while she was rubbing Jack's cock with her ass. Jack finally held me with one hand and her ass with the other and squirted his cum right in his pants. I almost pulled up my skirt and finger fucked my self. I knew then that I had to try dancing. After we left I told Jack and we decided to approach Jack's friend about it. Jack thought it would be best if he went to his friend alone, so I stayed at the motel while Jack went to the bar about 11:00 to find His friend, Karl. He was gone about an hour and returned with a big smile on his face. Karl had said that I sure looked nice enough to dance and he did not have any problem with it except he was afraid the other girls would be mad about having an other girl to compete with for the money. Jack said that He was sure I would give all the money I made to the girls and they could split it up. Of course that was fine with me since I was doing it for the exhibitionist thrill of it. I was so excited thinking I was going to be showing my body to a bunch of horny guys I thought I was going to have to jump Jack right then and there. Jack interrupted my thoughts and told me that Karl wanted to see me before I went on stage. The bar was closed till six and Karl was there doing book work so at my insistence we left to go back to see Karl. When we arrived he said he just needed to talk to me about how much the girls charge and what the law would let us do. He told me I could take my top off, but to leave my bikini bottoms on. One of the girls was there(Judy) offered to let me use one of her costume. She told me that I could pull my bottoms to one side or down in front if I wanted to tease a guy while I was giving a lap dance, but to leave them in place while on stage. She and I went to the dressing room to try on a costume. I started to try one on and she helped me. It felt so good to have her touch me and look at me. I was sure I could have had her then, but I wanted to keep things on track so I did not make any moves on her. Soon she said come on lets go on stage and I will show you a few moves, besides that Karl and Jack will enjoy the preview. I said sure and off we went. It felt so strange on stage, kind of like you had a lot of power over the whole place, I loved it. Judy and I danced for about half an hour when Jack and Karl started clapping and saying come on dance here and patted their laps. We broke up laughing, but went over to them and I told Judy to go a head and dance for Jack and I sat down on Karl. We put our arms around their necks and wiggled real sexy for them. I felt Karl's cock start to get hard. I leaned over to Judy and ask her if we should go all the way with this. She nodded and said yes lets do. I could see Jack start to hump her and knew that he was getting really excited. I was rubbing my ass on Karl and kissing him. The next time I looked at Judy I saw her stand up and unzip Jacks pants. She pulled his cock right out and sat back down. Not to be out done, I did the same only I bent over and took his cock in my mouth and sucked his cock real good. I then sat back down and pulled the crotch of my bikinis to one side and pushed his cock right up my pussy. They both watched the whole thing. Judy stood up and took here bottoms off and sat back down on Jack facing away from him. I must admit she really danced on his cock. He started to moan and then he let his cum shoot right up inside of her pussy. Karl sucked on my tit and started moaning and let his cum fly up my twat too. We cleaned up and Judy and I went back to change. While we were getting dressed she said that was really fun, but like so many times the guy got to cum off, but she didn't. I said that I hadn't either and put my hand on her shoulder. Jim, she melted right into me and we kissed like two love sick teenagers. We were both so hot, I licked her face and mouth while she fingered my pussy. I went down her body kissing her and licking her beautiful tanned body. I stopped at her pussy and she held her cunt open for my tongue. I licked and sucked on her twat till she came off all over my face. Then she went right down on me and gave me a hard wonderful orgasm. We kissed and tasted each others pussy juice in the others mouth. Jack and I left the bar after Karl told us to be back at 9 pm that evening to have a try at dancing. Back at the motel I showered and did my make up and hair. I must say that by the time we headed back to the bar I looked pretty good. I knew that when I put my 5" heels, thong back bikini and top on I would look sexy as a slut in heat. Which was not to far from the truth. Judy came over to me and said she would dance the first number with me then if I felt ok she would leave me to solo. Once the music started we danced together like we were one. We just swayed and moved to accent each other. It sure got my juices running after what had happened earlier. Later Jack said anyone would have had to have been dead not to guess that we had made love to each other. Then I was on stage all alone, boy what a thrill. The audience really watched me and clapped. They would make remarks like wow what an ass or I like your tits baby. Of course this just added to my excitement. When I decided they had begged me long enough, I took my top off and there I danced with my tits for every one to see. Jim you can't imagine the thrill to have every one looking at you and know that they would all love to fuck you. Man, I was so hot. Soon it was the next girls turn so I let one of the men help me down. He got a little feel and I pushed back at him. I went over to Jack and told him how excited I was and to keep his eye on me. I hung out around the booths and the guys were all staring at me. Soon one of them motioned me over to him, he talked and said how sexy I was. I said thank you and asked him if he liked my butt. He said he did and ask me to do a lap dance. My heart was beating like crazy but I climbed on him and he gave me twenty five dollars. One thing, that I had not thought of, was that all the guys around us were going to be watching too. After I started to get into the dance I was excited by the rest of the guys. I guess I am a true exhibitionist. I loved being on his lap, almost naked,(sexier than if I had been naked) giving some of the audience a hard on. I could feel his cock growing under my ass as I humped back and forth. He had a nice feeling cock and I wished I could have taken it out. I would have been able to get more of a tip. I felt him start to cum and he reached around and held my ass and I let him. Boy did I let him. He rubbed his hands all over my naked skin and when I knew he was going to blow his load I leaned over and said in his ear to " hold my tits. He started cumming, trying to enjoy it, yet not let on to much. It was great, I gave him a kiss and got off his lap. I stood around and looked for a man I thought would be interested. I saw a guy and walked over to him. This time I thought I would be the aggressor, so I went over to him and said hi, looking for something? We talked for a few min. and when he asked if I gave a hot lap dance, I said the best and leaned into him so he could feel my tits. He said come on and I climbed on and started to wiggle around on him, the music stopped but I waited for the next song to continue. I really looked at him in the eyes, he was nice looking so I let him run his hands all over me. We weren't supposed to, but we were in a corner and I wanted him to feel me anyway. He started to look real serious and I started a back and forth fucking motion to send him over the top. I could sense that he was kind of stuck so I leaned into his ear and said " I bet you would love to fuck me" that did it for him, he shoot his cum and could hardly keep from screaming. This went on for the rest of the night. Guy after guy would cum on my ass as I rubbed back and forth and let them feel me up. One guy was sitting next to Jack and they were talking. Jack later told me that he suggested to the guy that he ask me for a dance. He did and I got on him and was smiling from ear to ear. I guess he knew something was going on and he kept asking me what was so funny. I started to really move sexy and just as he was going to cum I said that my husband loves to watch and that was him sitting next to me, about this time he came off and looked at Jack and could tell Jack was loving every min. Of it.. He really came off good and hard. After I felt bad that I had not told him at first or just not told him at all so I gave him his money back. He was shocked to death. When it was closing time Judy and I were talking about how hot this had made me and I said after I get back to the motel room I wanted to cum all night. We laughed and I asked her if she would like to help! She said yes so fast it made my head swim. I asked her if she thought Karl would like to join us to. He did and we all headed back to the room. We spent the entire night going from wonderful orgasm to wonderful orgasm in as many three-ways and four-ways that you can think of. We were all shocked when the light started coming into our room from the morning son because we had gotten so lost in our climaxes and sexual deliriums. When ever Jack and I want a little extra charge in our sex play, we remind one another of that wild night that I was a topless dancer! 3489 1.21/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment