Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Encounter

The Encounter by Strange Love Like many of the visitors to your site, I am one of those husbands who have long fantasized about watching my wife being ravaged by some well hung stranger. I had cruised the internet for about eight months looking for the right stud to discretely seduce my wife. About three months ago I met a guy named Robert who lives in a small rural community in Nebraska. Robert was looking for a guy to introduce his new young wife to the seedier side of sex. After several weeks of communicating through a chat room it became obvious to me that Robert was not the guy for my wife. In our communications Robert came across as a wimp. He could never convince my wife to meet him on the slide for dinner, and to exploit her submissive side in the back seat of his car after dinner. Robert on the other hand seemed to be very interested in me as a possible partner for his wife. I hadn't considered when I ventured into my quest for a fuck stud for my wife that I might be exactly what some other couple might find particularly appealing. I am a forty-six year old white male living in Colorado. I am 5'11'' tall and weigh 190 pounds. On the surface, I would be considered a fairly average guy. I am married, live in suburbia, and own a successful small business. Not far beneath the surface however, I am far from average. I grew up hard in a rough inner-city neighborhood back in the Midwest. I have long resented people who by their birthright were destined to live in the best neighborhoods, go to the best schools, and to inherit old family money. Robert and his new wife Tammy didn't exactly fit the stereotypical profile, but they were very close. Robert grew up as the son of an attorney. He graduated from college two years ago with an MBA and daddy helped set him up in business selling farm equipment and supplies. His wife Tammy is twenty-two and works at a local bank as a teller. She went to college for two years but dropped out because 'her heart wasn't in it'. From the conversations I had with Robert, it appeared her heart wasn't in much of anything. She never seemed to finish anything in her life, she didn't have to, Daddy was a wealthy wheat farmer who gave her pretty much anything she wanted. Robert and Tammy were high school sweethearts. Robert described Tammy as an average looking blonde, about 115 pounds, 5'7'' tall. Robert said Tammy was shy around new people and often was the type of girl who would fad into the wallpaper at parties. Robert was the only guy Tammy had ever had sleep with and she did not date much before they started dating when she was seventeen. What intrigued me most about this couple was how naive they both were. He said she would do anything to please him and to make their marriage stronger. What he wanted was for her to fuck a dominant stranger who would make her do whatever the stranger wanted and would tell him the nasty details afterward. She was willing to please her new husband by agreeing to meet me alone. How could I resist their offer? We made arrangements for her to meet me alone at Denver International Airport for an extended weekend visit. She arrived just before noon on a Friday. Robert was fairly accurate in his description. Tammy is attractive but not a show girl. She had shoulder length straight blonde hair, dark eyebrows, a small mouth, a nice figure and that Nebraska school girl glow. She was very nervous and didn't say much when we meet. I think she was very surprised when I told her to call Robert and let him know that she arrived safely and that we were about to get on a plane for an unknown destination. Before she hung-up on Robert I took the phone to talk with him. I told him we would check in with him a little later that evening once we arrived at our destination. He begged me to tell him where we were going, I simply hung-up. We arrived in Las Vegas just after lunch. The plane flight conversation was strained. We talked about Robert, her family, her job, the usual small talk. One thing that I did notice however, was that although she was nervous, but she didn't appear to want to back-out. We checked into our room and I think she was surprised that I didn't attack her the minute we were left alone in our room (although it was difficult to hold back.) The afternoon was spent very casually getting to know one-another. We toured the strip and old downtown Las Vegas. I set her off shopping on her own with $1000.00 to buy something formal to wear to dinner. I said I planned to spend several hours at the tables gambling, (actually I was off checking on special arrangements for the following day). Dinner reservations were made for 7:00 PM that evening. She appeared at 5:30 PM looking wonderful. Her skirt was just above the knees, tasteful white silk blouse and 4" heals complemented her slim figure and accented her tan legs. I suggested that we give Robert a call and let him know that we were in Las Vegas and that things were progressing rather nicely. From the adjoining room I over-heard her say she was having fun, and no I hadn't done anything to her, not even a kiss since she arrived. She said she went shopping and bought a few things and proceeded to tell him what she had purchased. After a short time I returned and asked to talk with Robert while she waited in the hall. When she was gone I complemented Robert for his fine looking wife. He thanked me but wanted to know why I had not fucked her yet. I told Robert that I had something very special planned for her and I would let him know about the details before it happened later. I also told Robert that I had a special gift for her that I planned to give her before we left for dinner. I could tell by his tone on the phone that he was climbing the wall in anticipation of what that could be. I told Robert that I had purchased a special belt that I would make her wear for the evening. The belt was made of leather with snaps that attached to a 8" black dildo and a black butt plug. I told Robert that I would call her back into the room after I hang-up the phone with him and I tell her that Robert said that she should kiss me. Then I would give her my special gift and tell her she was required to wear the belt for the rest of the evening. With that I hung-up. I called Tammy back in the room and told her that Robert said she should kiss me. She moved forward into my arms and gave herself to me. I kissed her with passion and she melted in my arms. I let my hands explore her body. Her breasts were firm and her nipples were hard, her ass was small to the touch and firm. I broke our embrace and watched as she steadied herself by leaning against the dresser. I broke the silence by offering her my gift. She appeared to be confused that my kiss ended so suddenly, but accepted the box and began to tear at the decorative paper. She was surprised by the contents. I don't think she understood exactly what it was and I know she didn't connect that she was expected to wear the device for the evening. She stood without saying a word. I moved forward and told her to face the dresser. She did and I raised her skirt above her slim waist. She was wearing white bikini panties, I pulled them off. I extended the belt around her waist and attached the buckle, I snapped the dildo on first and told her to spread her legs wider. I could see her juices beginning to run down the inside of her legs and I couldn't help but to slide my hand up between her legs and finger that hot cunt. She was wet and ready. The minute my fingers entered her she began to cum. She slid down on the dresser top and whimpered as her cunt contracted around my fingers. I fingered her deep and hard. When her orgasms began to fade I pulled by fingers out and pressed the head of the black dildo into her tight young pussy. It slide in to about six inches very easily then it came to a halt, I pressed it in for about another inch until she lifted up onto her toes and whimpered again. I snapped the dildo onto the belt running between her legs and reached into a dresser drawer for a tube of petroleum jelly that I placed there earlier. I lubricated her ass and the butt plug and began the press the plug into her tight ass. Her knees buckled and she groaned and clenched her hands but the plug slowly began to move into her ass, past the bulb head and settled in place. I snapped the plug on the strap and reconnected the strap to the belt and lowered her skirt back down. I reached my hands around her waist and up to her tits and lifted her up straight. I squeezed her tits and watched her in the mirror as her eyes timidly caught my stare. I asked her if she liked my gift but she didn't respond. I sat back on the bed and told her to walk around the room so she could get used to the belt and attachments. I watched as she moved and thought about old Robert at home wondering about what his little young wife was doing. The perversity was intoxicating and it was only beginning. As she began to move more naturally I stood and told her to kiss me. As I held her in my arms I whispered that I thought she was sexy and that only the two of us know what a slut she truly was. As I kissed her I asked her if she was going to be my slut and she whispered yes. I grabbed her by the back of her hair and pushed her down to her knees on the floor. I told her that my sluts love to suck cock and I asked her if she loved to suck cock. She panted yes. I told her to unzip my pants and eat my cock. Her small hands went to my zipper and pulled it down. Her hands were trembling as she reached into my pants and pulled my cock out. I held her hair and pushed my cock into her face and open mouth. I fucked her mouth deep and hard. It didn't take me long the first time. I blasted stream after stream of my thick hot load of cum down her throat. She swallowed and gagged a little but finished every drop. I made her suck me off three more times during the course of that night. I did not take the belt off her until the next morning when we were in the shower together. I have no idea how many times she came that night but I know she came a lot. The sight of Tammy walking down the Strip knowing she was clutching a dildo in her pussy and a butt plug in her ass still gets me hard just remembering that night. I also remember her standing at a craps table with cunt juice faintly visible running down the inside of her thigh just above her knees. I was amazed that she could looked so innocent and casual to those around use who were completely unaware of the plugs that she held inside her and her willingness to drop to her knees at my direction . In the morning we showered, and for the first time in twelve hours I let her remove the belt and dildos from her cunt and ass. Her pussy was stretched open and her ass muscles were relaxed enough for me to easily finger her accepting holes while be showered. We dressed and went out for breakfast. Her conversation seemed to come easier. We talked about sight seeing and we agreed to tour Hover Dam around lunch time. When we returned to the room I had Tammy lay down on the bed and propped several pillows behind her head. I stripped off my pants and straddled her face. I eased my balls down into her mouth and told her to massage my balls with her tongue. After several minutes of her massage I slid higher onto her face so my ass hole was directly over her mouth. Slowly I settled down over her face and mouth and told her to lick my asshole. She didn't hesitate for even one moment. Her tongue was in my ass and she squirmed under me as her breathing became more rapid. I slid back down over her face and grabbed her hair and pressed my dick into the back of her throat until she gagged. I slowly jerked my cock while she sucked. When I was about to cum I pulled out and sent my cum streaming across her face. The first shot hit her in the mouth. The second streamed across her cheek and dripped down into her hair. Four more blasts covered her lips , forehead and chin. She was breathing heavy and she looked nasty. I rubbed my cum all over her face from her forehead to her heaving chest. I let her lay still for several minutes to think about what we had just done. Then I suggested that we call Robert. The phone barely rang before Robert answered. I spoke first and asked Robert how his evening had been. I told Robert his wife was becoming an accomplished cock sucker. I told Robert that in fact she was sitting next to me with a face full of cum. He asked to talk with Tammy so I gave him the phone and went into the bathroom to clean myself up. I heard her tell Robert the night before was a dream. I heard her say yes five times including the one she just finished. The she said 'no not yet but I think he will soon'. With that I took the phone from Tammy and I told her to go clean herself up before we left. When she was out of the room I asked Robert what he was thinking. He said he was never so turned on in his life. He wanted to know why I hadn't fucked Tammy yet. I told Robert I had something very special planned for Tammy this afternoon. He pleaded with me to tell him what I had planned. I asked Robert if he was masturbating while he talked to me on the phone and he said he was. I asked Robert if he had ever fantasized about his young wife sucking and fucking a room full of black men. He was very quiet on the other end of the phone. I broke the silence by asking if he was still there. He said he was stunned by my comment and asked if I was kidding. I asked him to recall if I have kidded about anything that I have told him since we began this adventure. He said he didn't think Tammy was ready for other men other than me. I told Robert she was ready for whatever I decided she was going to do. He started to protest so I hung-up. Tammy emerged wearing jeans and a tee shirt top. I gave her a bag with a new cotton print sun dress with spaghetti shoulder straps and sandals with two inch heals. She was surprised and pleased that I purchased the outfit without her knowledge the day before. I had her strip off her clothes in front of me and slip on the new dress. I told her to leave her bra and panties off because it would be hot at Hover Dam and I wanted access to her at all times. She smiled and complied with my directions. As we drove through Las Vegas I told her that I had to make one quick stop at an old friend's house before we continued on our trip. When we arrived at the townhouse I asked her if she would like to come in for a minute to meet my friend. She smiled and climbed out of the car and held my arm as we knocked on the front door. A well built black man of about thirty answered. I shook his hand and we entered the house. Tammy walked in and was introduced to Sam and a group of eight other black men who appeared to range in age from about eighteen to maybe fifty years old. Tammy held my arm and stood close by me. I introduced Tammy and announced that Tammy was here to suck and fuck. She looked at me with total shock and fear. I broke her grip on my arm and pushed her forward. In seconds she was surrounded by a crowd of black men. She just stood there without saying a word, without moving. Hands began to feel up her breasts, and her ass. She was being kissed and other hands were under her dress feeling her pussy. The front of her dress was pulled down over her tits and two large black heads were lowered to suck her nipples. Her head tilted back and she stood silently and surrendered. One guy was filming our entrance and Tammy's mauling from a corner of the room. He approached me and gave me the camera just as Tammy was being pushed to her knees in the middle of the room. I continued to film Tammy so the cameraman could take his place in the action. Hands still groped at Tammy as the first black man stepped in front of her face. She stared at the size of his dick (about 9"and very thick) but made no movement. He grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her forward. She had to raise up slightly on her knees to adjust the angle of her mouth to accommodate his cock. In a moment his cock was barred deep in her sweat young mouth as his friends laughed and encouraged her to suck his black meat. She hadn't said a word since we arrived, but she sucked cock after cock that was pushed into her face. Robert's little Nebraska wife was theirs to do what ever they wanted, and my camera caught it all. I had already directed the scene in my meeting with Sam the afternoon before. Each guy was to start by fucking Tammy's sweet young mouth. They could finger her pussy and ass and suck her tits, but no one was to fuck her until they had all blasted their first load onto her face. I wanted her face to be plastered with cum. I planned to make three copies of the video. I would keep one, the guys naturally wanted a copy and I planned to send one copy home with Tammy. The video was hot. It started out with Tammy and me entering Sam's house. You could almost see the blood leave Tammy's face when I introduced her as my slut and offered her to the group of men. She looked like she was going to faint when the first black man walked up to her and put his arms around her and began kissing her. She stood motionless as hands grabbed at her tits and slid up between her legs and fingered her cunt. She looked almost relieved as they pushed her to her knees on the floor. After the first cock disappeared into her mouth I spliced the video to a point about an hour later. It showed Tammy naked spread across a coffee table in the living room. Her head hung over the end of the table out of the camera view. Two guys held her arms back against the table. Two more guys held her by her ankles with her legs spread far apart. I knelt close to he pussy and spoke to the camera operator and Robert. I gently pulled her pussy lips apart and asked Robert if he had ever seen Tammy's pussy so wet. I told Robert that Tammy still had not been fucked yet. I told Robert that if he thinks her pussy is wet he should see her face. With that the camera scanned back up her slim body toward he head.. Two guys grabbed her hair and lifted her head for the camera. Tammy's face was drenched in cum. Cum dripped from her mouth and chin. Her eye makeup was smeared from the globs of cum that she had attempted to wipe away from her eyes so she could see. Large streaks of white goo tracked from her cheeks down into her ears and matted in her blonde hair. There wasn't a dry spot on her face. Her face was a cum filled mess. The camera panned back to me between her legs. This time I had stripped and was positioning my cock between her legs. I looked back at the camera and directly at Robert. The camera moved in for a closer look of my dick as I pushed it into Robert's wife. The two black men holding her ankles pulled her legs further apart and I slammed my dick into Tammy until I was buried deep into her belly. I fuck her hard and deep. For the first time since we arrived over an hour before Tammy groaned and her pussy began to contract in orgasm. The guys holding her laughed and encouraged me to fuck the bitch harder. I slammed my dick home one last time burying myself in her to my balls and unleashed the first of many loads deep into her waiting young cunt. Cock after cock unloaded in her that afternoon. We bent her over the coffee table and fucked her ass. Cum puddled under her spread legs and ran down her thighs in globs. She wore our cum on her face for the afternoon. After the first round of cum that she sucked from the nine strange cocks that landed on her face, I made her eat any other cum that the boys planted in her mouth. At around six that evening I helped her put her dress back on and helped her to the car. She was still matted with cum. She fell asleep in the car as I drove us back to our hotel. I helped her to our room and laid her down of the bed and left. I returned at around 8 PM to find her bathed and naked sleeping under a thin sheet. I pulled the sheet back without waking her and marveled at how resilient a woman's body truly is. Apart from the black and blue hickey marks that covered her tits and her red puffy ass hole and pussy lips, Tammy looked unaffected by her ordeal. I thought about my own wife and wondered if she would look the same after her first encounter with a stranger. While Tammy slept I phone my wife to let her know that my gambling was going well and that I would be a day late from my mini-vacation. I phoned Robert and told him only that Tammy would not be home until Monday night. He asked how the party had gone. I responded by telling him he had to wait for the video and hung-up. I fucked and sucked Tammy for two more days, she was incredible. She never refused anything that I asked her to do. We did not return to Sam's but we did watch the video a many times. Each time she watched her performance she wanted me to fuck her hard and deep like the first time. She sucked me off in a hotel stairway. I fucked her on her hands and knees in the Nevada desert like a dog. I drilled her ass in a hotel parking garage on the hood of our car. I'll never forget Tammy. I watch her video almost every night. I keep thinking about how my wife would look and how she would have responded to the same situation as I arranged for Tammy. I didn't think I would hear from Robert again. He was pretty mad because I made him wait for the details. About a month after I left Tammy at the airport, I received an E-Mail note from Tammy thanking me for our Las Vegas weekend. She indicated that she might be willing to meet again sometime. It might be hard for me to duplicate the last performance. Although, I keep having this recurring vision of sweet little Tammy naked on her knees on a dirt floor of a barn, crouched under a large black stallion with her small hands wrapped around the shaft of an 18" black horse cock, her mouth straining to capture the massive cock that is spewing horse cum into her mouth and over her face. 3078 1.23/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment