Friday, March 15, 2013

The Visitors

*****************WARNING! WARNING!************************************ The following story contains material of an adult, explicit sexual nature. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED BY THIS SUBJECT MATTER OR UNDER 18, DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER!! ********************************************************************** The Visitors by QuantumLeap - Part I - It happened very quickly. A knock at the door, my wife's innocent answer. I heard the crash as the three pushed through the door and locked it behind them. I raced to the forier and froze. The largest of the group held my wife from behind, one hand over her mouth, the other rubbing her breasts through her blouse as she struggled. The others met me as I entered, each with a pistol in hand. "We know you won't do anything stupid," said the wiry blond teenager, as he smiled over his shoulder at my wife. His black partner stared at me with glazed eyes, the gun shaking in his hand. I stood in silence, terrified of what might come next. My wife's captor was huge, probably 6' 7'' tall and well over 300 pounds. He wore a T-shirt cut off just below the chest, revealing bulging abdominals to match his thick muscular arms. He spoke with chilling coolness and intelligence. "Be quiet, behave yourself, and both of you will make it through this." He walked my wife forward, the others moving me toward the living room at gunpoint. "These are the rules," he explained. "You will both do exactly as I say, no arguments, no objections, no mouth at all. You will not attempt to escape, nor will you notify anyone of our presence. My friends and I will be staying with you for a while. We don't want to hurt you, but we most definitely will if we must. Do you both understand me?" He stared through me as he waited for my response. "Yes," I mumbled. Turning my wife to face him, he looked into her eyes, waiting. Shaking and sobbing, she looked back at him and nodded her head, afraid to speak. The others stood on each side of me now, guns still drawn, enjoying the situation. The teenager couldn't have been over 18. He was clean-cut, with those "bad boy" good looks, but his face boasted an unnerving sadistic grin that said, "Don't fuck with me!" The young black was obviously high on something. He was looking around the room, gun pointing in all directions as he tried to maintain his balance. His words were even and blunt, "Bring me your husband's clothes." My wife looked confused, not knowing what to do. "Chris," the leader toned. Immediately the teenager brought his gun to my head and cocked it. "NO, NO, NO, OK, OK!" my wife pleaded. The giant smiled down at her and waited. She walked to me, shaking, head down, paralyzed with fear. Slowly she unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it off my shoulders. Dropping the shirt, her shaking fingers were on my belt buckle when we heard "I SAID BRING THEM TO ME!" Startled, she picked up the shirt, walked to the monster, and offered it to him. Taking the shirt, he immediately dropped it on the floor. "That's much better, continue." My wife continued to undress me, shoes, socks, jeans, and finally my underwear, obediently delivering each piece to him. He had removed one of my shoestrings, which he now handed back to her. "Tie this around his balls. Use a slip knot." She returned to me, knelt down and slipped the string behind my scrotum. Needing several tries, she finally made a slip knot and snugged the loop around my balls. They immediately applauded and laughed at her success as she rose, crying. "You will not cry," he warned. Seeing the threat in his eyes, she pulled herself together, trying to maintain. "Give the end of the leash to Chris," he commanded. Carefully she found the long end of my "leash" and placed it in Chris' hand. "Good girl! Now come here." She walked to him, looking at the floor, afraid to face him. "Look at me." She slowly raised her head until she was looking up directly into his eyes. "Give me your panties," he stated. Immediately she began sobbing, "No, no, please don't do this, please, please." He glanced at Chris, and I felt a bolt of pain as Chris jerked the string and held it tight as he returned the gun to my head. I screamed and tried to get away, but he gripped the leash even tighter and the pain worsened as the noose strangled my testicles. I was in agony, brought to tears by the searing pain, as Chris laughed and David, the young black, eyed me with fascination. "Oh God, please don't hurt him! OK, OK, I'll do whatever you want, please stop!" my pretty wife begged. "He will stop when you obey," her future master answered. Quickly she stripped off her jeans, then peeled her panties down her slim muscular legs. Still deafened by my screams, she placed the white cotton bikinis in his hand. As he accepted her offering, the pain stopped. "You will both learn very quickly how to make the best of this situation, and also that punishment is swift and effective. It's a practiced skill that we know well." "Look at me." My wife again looked up into his cold eyes, afraid to glance away. "You have beautiful legs, slim and firm. I think Chris and David agree." David's eyes were fixed on her legs and Chris grinned and nodded his approval. "You enjoy having men look at your body, don't you?" Chris pulled slightly on my leash in anticipation of the wrong answer. She saw in the commanding eyes of the huge man what her answer was supposed to be. "Yes," she said softly. I knew she was being forced to answer this way, but my stomach sickened when I heard her reply. "Would you like to show us more of your body? Would that excite you?" I lurched, but was quickly controlled by Chris' restraint. She began to lower her head in shame. "LOOK AT ME," he repeated. Her eyes were again fixed on his as she answered, "Yes". Chris and David added their encouragements to her response. She was standing before them wearing only her bra and blouse which hung to her upper thighs. "Would you like to remove your blouse for us? Would that excite you?" "Yes," she replied. My gut wrenched again. "You may beg me to allow you to remove your blouse," he teased. Shaking, half-naked, she swallowed hard and answered, "Please let me take off my blouse." He smiled a wide smile and nodded. I watched my wife undo the crisp cotton shirt, finally reaching the bottom button. She looked up at him, hoping to stop. Not finding it in his eyes, she slid the collar over her soft, smooth shoulders and pulled each delicate hand through the cuffs. Again she held it out as an offering, remembering to do as she was told. He took the blouse and again discarded it on the floor. She was now naked except for her bra. His eyes traveled up and down her body in admiration. It was the first time I had wished she were not so gorgeous. From the back, Chris, David and I could see her firm tight ass and every inch of her incredible barbie doll legs. The front view was reserved for him, as he took in her flat belly, firm tanned thighs, and her slightly raised mound, revealing a tight slit under a sparse covering of dark pubic hair. "You are very beautiful," he whispered as his eyes again met hers. She stood there, shaking, afraid to look away, humiliated beyond imagination. "What would you like to ask me now?" he teased again. Chris tightened the noose around my balls and I let out a yelp. She had learned the game and had been reminded of the consequences. There was only one correct answer. "Please let me take off my bra." Hoots and cheers rose from both Chris and David, who seemed to be coming down from whatever he was on. My wife seemed to be in shock, partially removed from the events taking place in our own living room. "Does it excite you to think about how showing us your tits will make our erections even harder?" Again, the only acceptable answer. "Yes." My mind was coming apart. "Then by all means, show us your breasts, if you want. I'm sure your husband won't mind, and we would love to see them." She reached around to undo the back, allowed each strap to fall from her bare shoulders, and placed the final piece of clothing in his hands. His eyes lowered and were fixed on her exposed breasts. I knew what he saw. Round, full, and firm, they were like the breasts women pay for, only hers were very real. She was one of the few women I had ever seen that could trim and shape her body with endless aerobics and a finely tuned diet, yet still retain the fullness of her slightly upturned breasts. He knew he was seeing something rare and was taking his time appreciating it. Chris and David were impatiently waiting to see what their leader saw, but seemed to know better than to protest prematurely. They were shifting slightly from side to side to try to get a better view. "Wouldn't you like to show the boys what beautiful breasts you have?" "Yes." "I think that we excite you so much that you don't even want your husband over there to see your naked tits anymore, right?" Tears rolled down both cheeks as she struggled to give the right response. "Yes." Again, I knew she had to give the answer he expected, but I wondered if I could ever recover from what I saw and heard. One at a time, he allowed the others to circle in front of her to look at my wife's totally naked body. She was told not to turn around, to keep me from seeing her "best parts". It was soon obvious that they all had noticeable erections. I was shocked to see that Chris, although not physically the largest of the three men, had an erection that was so large, that the tip of his penis protruded slightly from the top of his faded jeans. It sickened me to see my wife glance down at it when it was his turn to look at her. After the "inspection", the leader placed his hand on her chin and directed her eyes to his. "You will shower, then make yourself as beautiful as possible. That means makeup, hair, the works. While we are here, you will keep your cunt shaved, baby smooth. You have 45 minutes. If you are late, or if we are not satisfied that you look your best, your husband will lose a testicle. This is not an idle threat. I have some medical training and have done this procedure before. If you are very late, he might lose both, not a pretty future for him or you. Return to me, here, naked, in 45 minutes. Do you understand?" Taking all this in, trying to remember all of the details, she managed a quiet "Yes". As she turned toward our bedroom, he took her arm and again pulled her chin up to his gaze. "Oh yes, please take these." He fished two capsules from his pocket, one white, one red. Pulling her chin down, he opened her mouth and placed them on her tongue. "Close and swallow please." She did as she was told and, after several tries, succeeded in swallowing both pills. - Part II - Minutes seemed like hours as we waited for my wife to reappear. While David explored the rest of our home, Chris removed the laces from my other shoe, tying it to my leash to increase its length. Their leader was quiet. Sprawled on the sofa, arms outstretched, he seemed to be meditating, or in some kind of trance. He was so still, his massive, well-muscled body resembled a larger-than-life sculpture. As I looked at him, there were short periods when his face seemed to lose all detail, as if just that part of him would go out of focus for a few seconds, then return, sharper than ever. Just as strange was the eerie silence during the wait. No one spoke, although frequently Chris would suddenly stare at his leader's face for several minutes, then continue to extend my leash. Shortly after she left the room, he explained that the capsules my wife had obediently ingested were a "cocktail" he had recently invented. One pill was a revolutionary hormone therapy, the other a new anti- depressant. When taken together, they created an insatiable sexual appetite and also caused all inhibitions to vanish. "A real slut- maker!" he promised. I doubted the extent of its effect, assuming he was exaggerating to make me more uncomfortable. Just as I began to worry that my wife's deadline would soon pass, she returned. She circled the room and stopped directly in front of her new master. I could not believe what I saw. She was naked, as ordered. Her dark silky hair hung to her shoulders, just caressing the velvet olive skin. Her eyes were wide but calm, emphasizing the deep blue that radiated from them. Her impressive body, slim and hard, made her jutting breasts even more pronounced. Everyone's eyes were drawn to the amazing sight between her legs. Shaved bare, her normally tight slit was swollen to three times its normal size. Her inner labia were bright red and so engorged that they protruded obscenely. Her cunt had unfolded itself, opening so widely that every detail normally hidden was put on display. Her clitoris hung in full view and visibly throbbed as the tip extended and retreated in time with her pulse. She was so wet that her fluids had made her inner thighs slick and shiny. I then noticed her nipples were hard and distended, like large pencil erasers attached to those firm, heaving breasts. She was breathing heavily, and already a sheen of perspiration covered her trembling body. Smiling, he reached up from his seat and began to lightly stroke her tight belly. She immediately gasped, then closed her eyes and allowed him to continue. As he stimulated her, he watched with satisfaction as her pussy continued to swell and throb, flowing even more freely than before. After a while, he spoke. "Who owns you now?" "You do," she whispered. "Your mind and your sweet body?" "Yes, it's yours." "Do I excite you more than your husband?" "Yes," she said without hesitation. He suddenly stopped, but her body continued to sway gently back and forth, expecting more. "Spread your feet," he ordered. She instantly moved her feet apart. "Now bend over and put your hands on my shoulders." She leaned toward him as he sat and supported herself on his thick shoulders, resting her head on the left one. From behind her, we could see her open pussy centered between two perfect ass cheeks as she bent over. Through her legs, we could see her breasts hanging and swaying as she clung to him and panted. The sight again sickened me. Seeing her clutching another man and panting like an animal in heat was just too much. He reached up and took her nipples, one in each hand, and began to roll them between his fingers. She let out a short quiet moan and her hips moved as if trying to find relief. His hands traveled slowly down her body, stroking her belly, then her inner thighs, always coming close to her steaming pussy, but never giving her the relief she needed. Chris had forgotten about my leash (or thought the threats were no longer necessary) as he and David watched my wife's pussy from behind with fascination. As the huge man stroked and stimulated her body, her cunt was now alternately sucking and grasping, in obscenely rhythmic spasms. Her juices ran down the insides of her legs, making wet spots on the carpet. They began to masturbate as they watched her lose all control. Finally he turned his head and whispered in her ear, smiling at me as he spoke words only she could hear. "Yes, please, fuck me," she moaned. "Would you like your husband to come over here and fuck you?" "No ....I.... want you.... not him," she managed between deep, heavy breaths. I vomited, assaulted by this ultimate humiliation. They were all laughing at me, sitting in my own puke. My head was spinning. The scene became almost unreal. The loud laughter, my humiliation, my two captors still masturbating as they watched their leader play with my writhing, panting wife while she begged him to fuck her. I started to pass out, when David suddenly grabbed me and slapped me hard across the face to bring me around. "No you don't, we're not gonna to let you miss the best part!" "Please, don't make me watch any more," I begged. "YOU WILL WATCH" boomed a voice in my head. It was the leader's voice, but he was smiling at me as I heard the words. My fear increased tenfold as I realized he was more than he appeared to be. How did he put the words in my head? They were more than words, as if he was willing me to obey. Again the details of his face became uncertain. My head began to throb, then his message leaped into my brain. "WATCH NOW, AS I TAKE YOUR WIFE FROM YOU AND MAKE HER MINE!" His hands went between her legs. With one hand he spread her cunt open, exposing it even more for my benefit. With the other hand, he grasped her twitching clitoris and began to roll it between his forefinger and thumb. My wife moaned loudly as her ass pumped up and down, trying to speed her relief. She had torn away part of his shirt and was sloppily sucking and licking his immense neck and shoulder. He entered her mind one more time. "SAY IT!" The words washed over her like a giant wave, first cold, then warm and comforting. A connection was broken, another formed. She was taken. "Oh God, fuck me, fuck me please, I don't care about him, cut off his balls, kill him, I don't care, I'm yours, cum in me, rip me open, take me, own me, fuck meeeee!" He was satisfied with her surrender. "Own me" were the words he waited for. He began to tap the end of her clitoris with a remaining free finger. It sent her over the edge. She screamed and clawed at him, ripping his shirt to shreds. Collapsing into his lap, she tried to wrap her strong legs around his waist, pumping her cunt up and down against his concealed erection. Liquid poured from her steaming pussy as it twitched and spasmed. Her slender arms were now around his neck, her mouth glued to his, her tongue as far down his throat as she could thrust it. Her thrashing and moaning must have lasted over two minutes. She finally collapsed in his arms, whimpering and gasping for breath. Chris and David immediately stopped masturbating, staring at their leader's face. "My friends are ready for you," he whispered. "Go suck them dry." Still under the effects of the drugs, she was ready, no, desperate for any kind of sex. She saw David first and was dripping at the idea of taking a black cock into her mouth. Dropping to her knees in front of him, she cupped his balls in her hands as she sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. I could see her rubbing and tugging at each of his egg-sized testicles with her slim fingers while she tried to take his long, black snake into her throat. Before long, the entire length of his 10-inch dick disappeared into her waiting throat, her chin and nose buried in his dark, kinky pubic hair. He stopped stroking, keeping his cock buried as deep as it would go. I watched as my wife continued to contract her mouth and throat, gripping and milking all 10 inches. Very shortly, David's face winced as he began to pump semen down her throat. She moaned softly, gulping and swallowing every drop he delivered. She continued to suck the remaining drops of cum from his body for several minutes, remembering her master's orders. When he couldn't take any more, he finally pushed her away. Grinning at me, he said, "Man, I'll bet she could live on cum. We'll be sure to keep her well fed!" Chris was waiting for his turn. He had been close to orgasm half a dozen times, but was saving his load for what he must have known was coming. His cock was amazing. It must have been 14 inches long and at least 3 inches thick. My wife's eyes widened as she grasped it with both hands and began to run her tongue over the huge purple head. As she fingered and stroked the massive shaft, she tried in vain to get the entire head into her hungry mouth. Giving up, she continued to lick and suck while she pumped the shaft with both hands. Her tongue probed the opening of his cock, making him gasp with pleasure. The idea of having this thing inside her made her cunt flow again, making another small puddle on the carpet beneath her. The others made lewd remarks, joking about what a slut she was at heart. Laughing, Chris pulled my leash closer, so that my face was only inches from my wife as she slurped and licked. Her eyes met mine, then she looked up at Chris, sucking even faster. "Why don't you pump it for her so she can play with herself," he ordered. She jumped at the chance to play with her soaking pussy and immediately put both hands to work, keeping her mouth attached to the end of his cock. A sharp jerk on my leash made me scream with pain. I had no choice. Placing my hands on his thick cock, I started to pump as my wife continued to suck. I had never touched another man's dick. The revulsion added to my humiliation as the others joked and laughed. Soon I could see his stomach start to shake, and I knew the end was near. My wife was near orgasm herself, moaning louder as her fingers flipped her clit back and forth. Her moaning excited Chris as the vibrations traveled from her throat to the sensitive head of his giant penis. With a sudden grunt, he started to cum. My head exploded with the words, "DON'T STOP! PUMP EVERY DROP OF HIS SPERM INTO YOUR SWEET LITTLE WIFE'S THROAT!" Mindlessly, I pumped his cock harder and faster. I could feel the steady stream of semen surging through the shaft while my wife swallowed in large gulps. I knew that the cum was filling her mouth faster than she could possibly ingest it. It continued to flow as I pumped and pumped. She had already swallowed an incredible amount of semen and more was on the way. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It wasn't human. Finally she began to choke and the thick liquid spilled out of the corners of her mouth onto her chin and face. Continuing to gag as the cum flowed, she moved his cock from her thirsty lips to try to swallow the excess in her mouth. Cum spurted in a steady stream, onto her face and hair. She knew not to turn away, and let the hot stream flow down her face, now coating her breasts and belly. I couldn't stop milking his huge dong, mechanically continuing what I had been willed to do. The semen continued to flow! It now completely covered my wife from chin to crotch. As she rubbed her cunt, her fingers began to push the sticky mess into her vagina. She started to moan again as her hips bucked against her frantic fingers. She was cumming, I was still pumping, and the semen was still spurting! She was still trying to take large gulps of it, returning her full lips to the bulbous head as often as she was able. When she couldn't take any more, it resumed covering her from head to crotch as she stuffed more of the excess into her cunt. She finally fell onto her back, writhing in ecstasy. She shoved handfuls of cum into her cunt with one hand, while scooping the goo from her face and tits into her mouth with the other. She thrashed and moaned for several minutes before finally collapsing spread-eagled on the floor. His cock spurted its last few drops onto her panting body and I stopped pumping. The cheers and laughter that followed made the pounding in my head unbearable. My wife lay in a pool of cum, completely soaking the carpet. Semen covered her face and body. The thick paste slowly oozed from her cunt and mouth as she tried to recover. The laughing grew louder, sounding like a crowd of thousands. The last thing I remembered before losing consciousness was my wife's face as she took the leader's balls in her mouth, her delicate fingers dancing deliberately over his thickly veined cock. - Part III - I opened my eyes the next morning to find myself on the floor, surrounded by the three intruders and my wife. They seemed even larger and more sinister as I looked up at the three, my head and balls aching from what seemed like a bad dream. I was ordered to shower, then return naked, while my wife cleaned the room. I slowly sat up, then rose to my feet. My wife looked freshly showered, wearing one of my white dress shirts. It hung to mid thigh, but from my view on the floor, I could see she was naked underneath. My leash had been removed, but as David patted his gun, I was warned that my wife would gain another hole in her body if I misbehaved. She could not bear to look at me, reliving the humiliation of the previous day, not understanding how she could have said and done all the things she now desperately tried to put out of her mind. I returned to the kitchen, naked and clean, but still weak and aching. My wife was preparing breakfast for the men as they joked about how hungry she was only 12 hours ago. They ordered me to sit at the table, tying my hands behind me. I was starving and the smell of bacon and eggs made my mouth water. My wife brought the food to the table and began to serve each of the men from the large skillet. As she delivered a large portion to the leader's plate, I saw his hand travel up along the inside of her thigh, disappearing under the long shirttail. As his arm moved rhythmically between her legs, her hands started to tremble. I looked into her face to see tears streaming down both cheeks as he gently kneaded and massaged her outer labia and belly. He grinned at me as he continued. "Your wife has betrayed you and now she is mine. She will tell you herself." Her hands shook violently as her probed her with his mind and fingers. His face faded and returned. "I'm yours," she replied. "All of you?" "Yes." "Tell your husband what I now own." The tears turned to quiet sobs, then to pleading. "Don't make me do this! Don't make me say this to him, please, I'm begging you. I'll do anything you want, just don't make me do this." She cried harder, almost overturning the hot skillet still hovering above his plate. This time the command exploded in her head. "YOU WILL NOT CRY. YOU WILL DO AS I SAY. YOU WILL ADMIT THESE THINGS TO HIM OR YOU BOTH SUFFER EXTREME CONSEQUENCES." "Tell your husband what I own." "My body and my mind." "What part of your body?" "All of it." "What PARTS my dear?" Shaking, she hesitated, then said the words she knew he wanted me to hear. "My breasts." "And?" "My legs." "And?" "My rear." "More..." "My mouth." "Say it, dear." "My vagina." "Right part, wrong name. Try again." She had heard it so many times the day before, she knew the word he wanted, the one she hated. "My cunt." "Good girl! Now serve us and have some breakfast yourself." As she finally arrived at my plate, he looked up and shook his head. "He doesn't deserve to eat. He's done nothing but grovel and puke!" The other two laughed and waved their food under my nose before eating every bite. "Serve yourself, then throw the rest in the garbage disposal." My wife put a small portion on her plate, then dumped the rest into the disposal. My head continued to ache and the smell of the meal made me feel even weaker. I wondered how long I would have to go without food. My wife returned to the table and began to pick at her food. Unable to look in my direction or at the three thugs, she stared at her plate, trying not to think about what may be next. "Did you enjoy yourself yesterday?" She shuddered, fearing we would be tortured further with these humiliating questions. She knew she must give him the answers he desired. "Yes." "Tell your husband what you liked best, sweetheart." How could she do this? How could she tell her husband things that could not be forgotten or forgiven? As she looked into the giant's eyes for pity, she saw instead a cold and vacant soul, completely unfamiliar with any human feelings. She saw domination and ruthlessness, a pure evil that only reminded her again of the severe consequences of her actions. Trying to please him, she responded, "I liked it when you made me cum." My entire body was shaking, revolting against the words he forced me to hear. Chris and David had stopped eating their meal, listening intently to my poor wife's degrading dialog with their boss. "Have you ever cum like that before?" "No." "Has your husband even come close to satisfying you like I can?" "No." "I assume you never want to fuck your husband again after having me?" "Oh God, please! Don't do this to us!" She began to cry hysterically, unable to say the words. He entered her mind to provide the help she needed. "LOOK AT HIM! TELL HIM TO HIS FACE! HE MUST ACCEPT THIS!" She looked at me and I turned away, not able to watch her mouth say the words. Chris shot out of his chair and clenched my head in both hands, forcing me to look into my wife's innocent blue eyes. "Tell him now." As she stared into my eyes, my wife surrendered and began. "You will never satisfy me again. He fingered me and made me cum harder than you ever have." My mind just caved in. I struggled and thrashed in my chair, but the boys quickly arrived to hold me, laughing and joking. My wife began to cry again, and tears came to my eyes, knowing we would never be the same. But, it still wasn't over. "Tell your husband what else you enjoyed. What makes your little pussy wet just remembering it?" Again they held me while my wife spoke to me. "I liked sucking and playing with Chris' huge penis. I liked David's penis in my mouth while I played with his testicles. I liked being covered with semen and putting it in my mouth and my cunt." "You forgot the most exciting thing of all." He pushed hard, prodding her mind in the right direction. She felt the intrusion, then, startled, knew what to say to me. "The best part was making you watch me cum, showing you things you could never do to me, proving that every part of my body belongs to him, not you." Deep loud laughs came from the monster as his imps danced around me, screaming and whooping, reveling in their master's victory. My head was exploding. I had to vomit but my gut was completely empty. I gagged and choked, head spinning, the room growing dark. I felt myself being lifted into the air by the howling madmen. I was taken to a closet where I would spend the next 6 hours in dark silence. As I was carried away I looked down to see the bare-chested giant bent over her, their mouths locked together. She fought helplessly as he worked both hands beneath her half-opened shirt. - Part IV - I drifted in and out of a restless sleep in my small, dark prison. I could hear him talking, my wife answering, but the conversation was not loud enough for me to make out the actual words. Each time I woke, I could hear his commanding tones, followed by my wife's quiet answers. I tried to imagine what they could talk about for so many hours. Had my wife really given in to him? How strong were his mental powers? They must be limited if the drugs he made her take were necessary. Suddenly the door opened. David dragged me to my feet and escorted me back to our living room where my wife and the giant were calmly sitting on the sofa. She seemed more at ease, still wearing my white shirt and I guessed nothing else. I saw a startled look on her face as I entered the room, and realized I must look terrible. I was very weak and could barely walk on my own. As I sank into a chair, I saw Chris carrying several packages through the front door. He glanced at me as he strolled by, then turned back and grinned. "I've been shopping! Your wife was good enough to give me your credit cards. Oh, by the way, they're maxed out now. But I know you'll just love what we've bought!" The way I felt, after what we had been through, I didn't even care. I was more concerned about what we would have to endure next after seeing his "presents" opened. His leader stood, then looked down at my wife. "Get dressed. I want you drop-dead gorgeous tonight." My wife stood and turned toward the bedroom where Chris was opening his purchases. Sliding his hand to the back of her neck, he turned her toward him. She looked up into his empty eyes. "You shouldn't forget to take your medicine, dear." He produced four capsules from his sweaty pocket and displayed them for her to see. "I think you're ready. We'll double the dose." His hand caressed her neck as he moved to her mouth, inserting a large finger, then opening it. He placed all four capsules on her tongue and told her to swallow. He watched in amusement as she struggled to down all four pills at once. "Come on, this should be easy after swallowing David's black snake last night!" The others had a good laugh as she finally gulped the last of the powerful drugs. She then disappeared to the bedroom to prepare herself. No additional instructions were necessary. She knew the rules. She would shower, carefully shave her pussy, then fix her hair and makeup. Everything must be perfect for him. Returning to the bedroom from the bath, she noticed the outfit that had been placed on the bed. He had told her she would wear something special tonight. Her hands trembled as she dressed for him, feeling the drugs' effect wash over her. She was already wet and swollen, her nipples burning as they brushed the new fabric. Terrified of what she might be capable of under the stronger dose of the drugs, she took a quick glance in the mirror as she walked by. She was stopped cold by the reflection. She was so excited by her appearance she wanted to touch herself for relief. Realizing it was the effect of the drug that made her this way, and fearing the consequences of disobeying (he had warned her not to touch her pussy unless given permission), she pulled away from the mirror and returned to him as ordered. While my wife was preparing herself, I was moved downstairs to the game room. I was carried to the weight bench at the far end of the room where I was secured, my hands to the uprights, my ankles to the forward feet of the bench. The padding had been raised on an incline so that I could see every perverted act he had planned for the evening. My naked body was so weak that they probably wouldn't have had to tie me at all. I could barely move. After tying me, the others amused themselves by raiding my liquor cabinet and shooting pool on the large hand-carved table in the middle of the room. Before long, my wife entered the room. The giant carefully placed his cue on the table and stared solemnly at her. Chris and David gasped and leered. She was dressed in a sheer black bodystocking, completely covering her from neck to toes. Her hair was more beautiful than I had ever seen it. The black second skin made her angelic face and blue eyes radiate her natural beauty. The darkness of her large distended nipples was just visible through the sheer elastic as it tried to contain the fullness of her large rounded breasts. It was breathtaking. But everyone's attention was drawn to the open crotch of the skintight suit. The opening ordinarily would have been just large enough to show the slit and the surrounding outer lips, but his "cocktail" had so excited her that the labia pushed the fabric aside, spreading the elastic to allow her engorged cunt to thrust itself through the modest opening. It was as though a large red and pink orchid had burst into full bloom against the black of night. The monster began to smile and slowly nodded his head as he showed his approval. She had stopped at the entrance of the room, allowing everyone to take in this stunning sight. She was alert, but had a slightly desperate look in her eyes. Her heavy breathing emphasized her hard breasts as they strained against the thin lace. She licked her lips nervously as she felt her fluids coat the inside of her thighs. Her body swayed slightly as if trying to find some small relief from the fire that tortured her between her legs. He called her to him, not with words, but with a look. She reluctantly crossed the room and stood before him. She was breathing heavily, her body trembling as she tried to fight the animal urges she knew came from his drugs. They were almost uncontrollable now, building every minute. Every nerve in her body was screaming to be satisfied. She was quietly moaning every few breaths, trying with all her will not to let the others hear. He reached out with both hands and began to stroke her neck lightly. His large fingers trailed across her ears, tracing their contours. His eyes left her and found mine. He smiled cruelly at me; then a slow, knowing wink. My wife began to shudder uncontrollably, his hands still busy exploring her sensitive neck. Her moaning became loud and regular as she lost all control and orgasmed for him. I saw the large muscles of her perfect ass contract as she thrust her hips toward him again and again as she came. She was all instinct, all sex, abandoning everything in her heat. He covered her mouth with his, their tongues meeting, stabbing at each other. Her hands were on his bare chest, enjoying the expanse of his heavily muscled torso. His huge hands clutched her head and pulled it back, piercing her bright blue eyes with his stare. Her orgasm intensified as she felt his will invade her. "YOU WILL DO AS I SAY. YOU ARE MINE. YOU WILL NOT QUESTION ME." Of course the only words I heard were hers, screaming and cumming. "Oh God!......I'm yours!..... I'll do anything for you!.....Anything!" He broke into a deep loud laugh as he held her head at arms length like a child's doll and watched her spasming body finish its orgasm. Releasing her, he turned to his waiting companions. "Now." They quickly gathered around me, as I dreaded what might be next. Chris produced a rubber ball from his shopping bag and stuffed it into my mouth. Then David tied the gag in place. Their eyes were like wild predators, waiting expectantly over their favorite prey. He took her hand and walked her to me. I was raging inside. My wife was standing over me, her cunt swollen and throbbing for more, holding his hand obediently. Most of the material covering her legs was soaked with her juices. Her pussy literally dripped liquid onto her legs and feet as I watched. Her inner lips and clitoris were constantly in motion, pulsing and twitching. "Kneel in front of him." She lowered herself to her knees at the foot of the bench. "Take his testicles in your hands." She moved my shrunken penis aside and found them, her gentle fingers searching, then finding each of my balls. "Would you like to tear them from his body?" he asked. I became hysterical, thrashing and shaking my head wildly. She looked up at him, her eyes pleading. He stared back, expecting her answer. "Yes," she murmured. My God, she couldn't possibly do this to me, to anyone, even on the drugs. He started to chuckle, "Relax little man, I said you wouldn't be damaged if you both behave. I just wanted to show you that she would do it for me, if I asked." Relieved, I collapsed back on the bench, completely drained. My wife's fingers still encircled each of my balls. She looked into his eyes, waiting. "Why don't you give this wimp a massage, sweetheart?" Confused at first, she looked to him for an answer and found it. She began to rub and probe each testicle with her fingertips. She would occasionally find sensitive spots that caused sharp agonizing pain. As she worked, he chuckled whenever I jumped and groaned. Before long I was covered with sweat, fearing each of her gentle touches would bring more pain. He positioned himself behind her and began to run his hands along her neck and shoulders, then down to her hardened nipples and breasts. I could feel her hands begin to shake as he guided her toward another orgasm. "Harder," he ordered. She began to squeeze harder, her narrow fingertips probing more deeply into each of my balls. The pain was constant now, a deep ache that caused my weary body to tense continuously. She was unable to look at me as I began to groan loudly in unyielding pain. She began to pant as I saw him kneel behind her, placing his hands between her legs. Her entire body was now shaking and moans came with every breath. "Harder," he ordered again. Her fingers dug into my balls, pulling and squeezing, rolling and twisting them. The pain was like a bolt of lightning. Constant, searing agony caused my body to stiffen in absolute terror. She became a mindless animal, telling him again and again that she was his as the crashing orgasm hit her. She screamed and bucked as he played her like an instrument, intensifying and sustaining her ecstasy for as long as he wished. She thrashed in orgasm as I thrashed in pain, and the others applauded and cheered for this perverted scene orchestrated by the one they served. My wife released my balls as her orgasm subsided. My body collapsed back onto the bench with welcome relief. I was soaked with sweat. My battered testicles ached. I was weak and nearly delirious. I had not eaten in 36 hours. Seeing my wife alternately humiliated, then brought to screaming orgasms by these men while she attacked me had taken its toll on my mental state. For the first time, I thought I might die. I closed my eyes and gave up. I almost wished they would kill me. When I finally opened my eyes, I was being freed from the bench by Chris and David. They dragged me to a nearby chair and dropped me. The giant stood before me with my wife's hand in his. Her beautiful eyes were even wider than before, making the blue centers shine like beacons. He turned her toward him, again running his strong hands over her neck and shoulders, then to her distended nipples and breasts. Panting heavily, she welcomed his touch, hoping he would continue the journey down her belly to her dripping hole. "Your cunt is on fire. You've been very patient. Would you like it filled with cock?" "Yes.....please!" she whimpered. She was visibly excited by the proposition. "Would you like to show us again how beautiful your naked body is?" "Yes, if it pleases you." He pushed her to her knees in front of me. "Strip your sweet little wife for us." I reached out mechanically to pull the outfit from her body. "No! You may not defile her with your hands! Use your teeth! And keep your filthy tongue off my slut!" Starting at the neck, I clumsily ripped the sheer fabric with my teeth. Being so close to her while she panted and trembled with a heat I had never seen was unnerving. Working it down her body, my face came within inches of her boiling pussy. I paused slightly, watching it pulse and flow. "God! Come on, hurry!" I heard my wife order. They all howled again, making jokes about her impatience at my clumsy attempts. Ripping her costume several more times, I finally peeled the last pieces from her manicured toes. Her heat made her body glow with lust. Her smooth olive skin glistened with a light sheen of perspiration. The definition of her firm tight muscles covering her stomach, legs, and ass gave her the look of a wild animal as she paced back and forth, waiting for what he promised her. "Pick your dick, honey," he joked. She knew immediately what she wanted. She walked briskly to Chris, hands shaking as she struggled to open his pants. Seeing the giant bulb exposed above his belt, she licked it feverishly while freeing the rest of his monstrous cock. She stripped him completely, not satisfied with only part of his young body. "Show your husband what you've been waiting for - show us all." He motioned to the pool table in the middle of the room. She eagerly climbed onto the green felt and crawled to the center of the table. She was on all fours, looking behind her for Chris' huge cock. As he climbed onto the table, she lowered her head and shoulders to the felt, offering her ass and gaping genitals to him. He approached her, mouth watering as her steaming cunt begged for relief. His slim young body was hard and wiry, with no body hair except for a few blonde strands at the base of his rock-hard cock. His immense penis jutted obscenely from his crotch, totally out of proportion with the rest of his frame. Now, in the bright light that spotlighted their stage, it looked even larger than I remembered. Branching veins rose from the surface of the shaft, visibly throbbing as they supplied the engorged, purple head with blood. The 14 inch weapon must have been 3 inches thick. The head was even more shocking. It was the size of a tennis ball, the edges of the corona flaring sharply before returning to the shaft's diameter. A steady trickle of sticky liquid flowed from its eye, which gaped open in eager anticipation. He approached her from the rear, mouth watering at the sight of her wet, swollen labia and clitoris, thrust outward below the two perfect globes of her ass. Clutching his cock, he slowly rubbed the immense head over her exposed genitals. A long, low moan escaped from deep in her throat as she arched her back, trying to open herself to him as fully as possible. The leader stood at the side of the "stage" looking down at her face with satisfaction. Her eyes were closed. Her head lay on the soft felt, turned toward him. She gasped for breath, showing the faint hint of a smile on her open mouth as she tried to imagine how it would feel to be filled with Chris' thick, hard cock. He brushed her shining hair off her face and placed his huge paw on her cheek, stroking it gently. "Are you ready to take him inside you?" "Yesss," she hissed between deep breaths. "You must show your husband your complete surrender to me. Will you do this?" Trying to fight one last time, she did not answer immediately. She felt the tip of Chris' finger enter her ass. She moaned again, thinking only of the pleasure he gave her. "Oh God, yes..........anything.........you......want from me." David carried my limp body to the edge of the table. He tied my hands behind my back, then bent me at the waist so that my upper body rested on the surface, my face inches from my wife's. "Look into your husband's eyes. Let your face show him how you have abandoned him." Her wide, liquid eyes stared into mine through strands of soft, dark hair that I remembered caressing while me made love. I closed my eyes to escape the ultimate humiliation. Blinding pain exploded in my head as he invaded me. "YOU WILL LOOK INTO HER EYES WHILE SHE RAGES AT THE END OF HIS COCK. YOU WILL FIND LUST IN HER EYES THAT YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN BEFORE. YOU WILL WITNESS HER COMPLETE REJECTION OF YOU AND HER TOTAL SURRENDER TO ME. AND YOU WILL ACCEPT THAT YOU HAVE LOST HER." I was too weak to even try to resist. I opened my eyes to find her still staring directly into mine. As our eyes met, Chris began to slowly slide inside her. Her eyelids fluttered. She began to release a series of long, low moans as her eyes stayed locked on mine. She began to rock forwards, then back, as I could feel Chris beginning to stroke her harder and faster. Her moans turned into short cries, getting louder as his gigantic organ filled her again and again. The leader returned to the other end of the table. He watched with satisfaction as Chris' cock stretched my wife's cunt to its limit, plunging in and out. He reached under her and took her distended clitoris between his fingers. The monster rolled and stroked it, controlling her completely. "I have your wife's stiff little clit in my fingers. Now look into her eyes as she shows you total rejection and her lust for me!" A cruel smile formed on her face seconds before she began to scream. The orgasm rocked her violently as he milked her engorged clitoris. Her body tensed as her hips jerked frantically against the boy's exploding cock. A stream of semen flooded her inside. As the bulging head of his penis crushed against her cervix, the blast of hot liquid shot by it into her womb, filling it in seconds. Cum gushed from her cunt with every stroke of his cock. Her ass was still in the air, and the excess semen flowed down her belly and breasts, landing in a sticky pool that soon surrounded us. As her orgasm subsided, she began to draw her fingers through the puddle of cum and slowly, sensuously, licked them clean. Her wide eyes still looked into mine, the cruel smile returning to her full lips as his booming laughter filled the room. - Part V - I woke the next morning hearing my wife call my name. I was on the bed in our guest room. My head pounded and my testicles ached, reminding me at once of the torture of the night before. Opening my eyes, I found that I was too weak to move off the bed. My wife stood beside me, her image a blur from my blinding headache. "Are they gone?" I asked. "He wants you in the kitchen," she replied. My hopes vanished as I wandered how long this hell would continue. As my eyes cleared, I saw that she wore a pink silk top that hung to just above her navel. Thin spaghetti straps held it in place, the deeply cut neckline showing the top half of each firm breast. "SLAVE" was written across the front, the letters made of a series of small, intertwining pastel flowers. My eyes traveled down her tan, flat belly to the matching panties. The open crotch revealed her freshly shaved pussy, now reduced to its familiar tight slit. She helped me out of bed and supported me so I could stand, looking up at me with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry...I'm so sorry...I couldn't help it...how can you forgive me?" She was crying harder as she held me. I leaned against her and held her as I asked myself the same question. "We'd better go now," she sobbed. "He'll make it worse for us if we're late." She helped me to the kitchen and eased me into a chair. The others sat at the table, quietly eating their breakfast. Hunger made my stomach cramp as I smelled the food she had prepared. The leader looked up at my wife as she returned to his side. "Tie him." He handed her several pieces of nylon rope which she used to tie my wrists to each arm of my chair. "Are you hungry?" he asked. "Yes," I answered, desperately hoping he was serious. "Feed him," he barked to my wife. She placed bite after bite of the hot meal in my mouth as I quickly devoured the best meal I could remember. "How are your balls this morning," he smirked. "They hurt." He smiled, looking at my wife. "Did torturing your husband's balls excite you?" "Please...no...don't..." "Answer me!" "Yes." "Yes what?" "Hurting his balls excited me." "Would you like to do it again?" "Yes." Tears ran down her cheeks as she continued to feed me. I winced at the thought that I might have to endure the horrible pain of the night before a second time. "Tell me, what were you thinking when Chris filled you with that giant cock of his?" "I thought about how big it was and how good it felt." He entered her mind to push her toward the answer he wanted me to hear. "TELL HIM WHAT YOU FELT AS YOU LOOKED INTO HIS EYES, CUMMING LIKE A SLUT WITH CHRIS' SPERM FLOWING INTO YOU". She had no choice but to answer as he wished. "I wanted him to see how excited I was, cumming with another man's dick in me. I wanted to humiliate him, to reject him, to show him that I belong to you alone." She had stopped feeding me and was looking at the floor, ashamed. Tears fell from her face and darkened the pink silk, grotesquely highlighting the word she wore that was what she had become. "Do I own you completely?" he asked. "Yes." He motioned for her to come to him. "Take out my cock." Standing before him, hands shaking, she opened his pants and released his impressive erection. He reached forward from his chair and peeled her panties down to the bottom of her perfect ass cheeks. From the back, I could see his hands stroke the smooth, tight skin of her ass. He moved to her belly, then under the silk to her breasts, rolling her nipples between his fingers to make them hard. After a few minutes, he slowly slid her panties down her long, slim legs. She obediently stepped out of them, retrieved them from the floor, and presented them to him. Accepting her offering, he lifted them to his face, inhaling her scent, then placed them on the table. David and Chris both reached for them. Fighting like wild animals, they ripped the fragile panties into two pieces, each inhaling smell of her sex. He moved his chair from the table so I had a better view. "Sit on my lap, dear. Show your husband as it slides into your cunt." Shaking and crying, she climbed onto his lap, facing him. He worked his thick cock into her slit as she slowly lowered herself onto it. From my position behind her, I could see it disappear into her as she braced herself on his massive shoulders. "Now milk it with your cunt until I come," he ordered. I could see her ass flexing as she remained impaled on his pole. His hands toyed with her body from neck to belly as she worked. She continued to cry as she contracted her cunt again and again, grasping and squeezing his pulsing organ. He enjoyed himself as she milked him, making her work for what seemed like an hour. Her tired body was drenched in sweat. She collapsed against his huge chest, still somehow clenching and releasing his resilient erection. Finally he looked over at me, smiling. "Now watch as I fill your wife with my cum!" His hips began to jerk up and down violently. She released a short grunt each time he bucked. Her slender body was thrown into the air with each thrust, landing with a slap on his sweaty chest. Thick, white goo was flowing from her, gushing onto the chair and floor with each of his thrusts. When he had emptied himself into her, he pushed her onto the cold tile floor. As he roared with laughter, Chris and David pounced on her. Holding her legs open, they began to lick her entire body. I watched in horror as I saw their tongues extend like snakes, first a foot, then at least two feet long, invading every crevice of her body. What were these monsters? Was I hallucinating? My wife fought and thrashed on the floor as they violated her. David's tongue washed her mouth and face as Chris swirled his inside her cunt, exploring, penetrating her cervix, probing and licking the walls of her womb. I could see her exposed belly bulge and swell as his impossibly long tongue painfully invaded her. Her terrified struggling and gagging stopped suddenly as she passed out. They continued to penetrate her limp body as I heard the monster's laughter. "My boys sure do enjoy cleaning my sluts!" The last thing I remember was his piercing black eyes inches from mine as his face lost all detail. 5227 1.45/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment