Saturday, March 23, 2013

Vacation From Our Marriage

Vacation from our marriage by Average Joe The story I'm about to relate to you happened almost 2 months ago. Since then I have been pondering whether or not to write this, as it is quite embarrasing to me. I've also been reading similar stories on the web to try and get some idea on how to do it. One thing I've discovered is that most of the stories I've found are bullshit. Writen by some horny old pervert who probably still lives in his parents house and has never talked to a woman never mind had his heart broken by the one he loves most in the world. This is not one of those stories. My story is completely true. In order to write a complete account of what happened that night I had to get all the facts from my wife. One of my biggest complaints about the stories I've read is it seems the author is omni-present. He sees everything, from every angle and knows everyones thoughts. If, at any time, this story seems like that it is only because I got the whole story from my wife later and added it into my story so you could get the full effect. But I asure you it is all fact. That being said, here is my story. Kristen and I have been together forever. We started dating at 16 and married at 25. That was three years ago. I know men have a lot of different tastes in women but my wife is beautiful no matter how you look at it. She's 5'7" or 5'8", jet black hair, an incredibly bueatiful face even with no make-up and the best smile I've ever seen. Her body is just as incredible. She's a dancer without an ounce of fat on her. Her stomach is a six pack, her butt is as tight as they come, her legs are toned and her chest is a small C but very firm. God, she is unbelievable. I can't exactly say the same for myself. It's not that I'm ugly. I'm not by any stretch but lately my hairline has been receding and I'm getting out of shape. I was always fit. A golden gloves boxer when I was younger and then a minor league baseball player later. I recently stopped playing because it wasn't going anywhere but consequently I really haven't gotten much exercise in a while. Besides that I've always considered myself a good looking guy. My stories starts last 4th of July. Kristen and I live in Boston and have a summer place on a lake in New Hampshire. It's a quiet lake with houses placed around it sparatically. The only other house close to our is our friend David's, which is about fifty yards away. David got laid off in the winter and was having trouble finding a job so to make ends meet he put an add in the paper and started renting his place out. This sucked for Kris and I because we never knew the people next door as it changed from week to week. We also missed our friend. One of the reasons we bought the place was because he was buying the other one. Now I couldn't even get him to come up to our place, he said it would only depress him. Anyway this particular Friday we didn't get there until late so we didn't even see our neighbor. The next day we were at the kitchen table having breakfast when I saw Kristen staring blankly over my shoulder. "WOW, look at this" she said. When I turned I saw a tall muscular man walking out of he lake. I now knew what my wife had been so distracted by. This guy was really good looking. He honestly looked like something out of a movie. About 6'2" , black hair, ripped body, and with very small bathing suit on. He obviously couldn't see us through the kitchen windows as he walked out of the water and lied down on a towel he had waiting. My wife pretended like it was no big deal but I could tell she liked the way he looked. "you O.K. there?" I asked "yeah, I'm fine, why?", She got fidgety "you really seem to be checking him out." I was just joking with her but she got a little defensive " Don't be an asshole, I was just surprised to see a person, I wasn't checking anyone out", then she realized how obvious she was and laughed "well, not too much". I wasn't mad. Everyone looks. Besides she loved me and would never cheat, we were soul mates. Still, all through breakfast I caught her stealing peeks at the hunk on his towel. After breakfast I drove to the Supermarket(about 1 mile) grabbed some steaks for dinner and went back. When I got there Kris smiling like a school girl. "what are you up to?" I inquired, "I talked to him" she gigled "who, your boyfriend from Dave's house?" I asked "yep!" she gigled again and made no mention of the fact that I refered to the stranger as her "boyfriend", "His name is Mark, he's from New York and only staying 'till Tuesday morning. I told him the fireworks were Tuesday night but he said he couldn't stay." I noticed how exited she was over such a menial conversation but I still wasn't mad or jealous. I actuall thought it was kind of cute to see her acted like she had a crush. "Did he hit on you?" this question really seemed to stop her in her tracks. "Now that you mention it, no. Come to think of it he didn't even ask my name or anything about me.", "he must be concieted" I replied, throwing a little shot "Yeah, but God does he have a right to be" she shot back, she realized that one actually hurt and quickly hugged me "I'm just kiddin', baby. You're the only man for me." I believed that, but it was this teasing of each other that would eventually lead to trouble. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. We sunbathed, swam and just relaxed. We would see our nieghbor from a distance but he never came over to talk (I think it was because I was there) but I did catch him and Kris sharing flirting glances and smiles. "See, he wants me." she joked, " Do you want me to leave so the two of you can frolic in the water together?", I teased back, "Do you mind?" she said, laughing. I knew she only kidding. Kris and I were friend as much as lovers. We grew up together. She had one boyfriend before me. He was a clown. He thought he was some big stud. He turned out to be a real loser. She told me they tried to have sex twice but both times it was too painful for her and they stopped. She tells me everything. That's why I wasn't surprised that she was open about her attraction to our nieghbor. I would have been the same way if it was a fine girl. The next morning was when the real trouble started. Same start, breakfast, he climbs out of the water again. Kristen started laughing right away. "Is this gonna be a routine?" I moaned. "I hope so." the fresh little bitch replied. I went back to my breakfast until I heard her say "Hmm, a little change in the rountiie." I turned around to see him rinsing off in the outside shower "that's nice" she said, not even really talking to me. Again I tried to go back top my breakfast when I heard her gasp. "what now?" I said and turn again, even I gave a little gasps when I saw the guy had kicked off his suit and his bare ass was facing us. My beautiful wife was obviosly intrigued, "Brian, forgive me but that is a great ass.". She had a point. The guy was in good shape. "You used to have an ass like that." She didn't mean to insult me and didn't even realize she did. I was about to say something about.it when our neighbor turned around! That's when the big gasps came. The guy's cock was huge! My wife continued her insulting thought "but you never had a dick like that!". I was surprised she could even speak with the trance she was in. That guy showered for 15 minutes and my wifes eyes never moved from his body. Now I was starting to get a little jealous. When he finally went inside my wife sat back down and actually breathed a sigh of relief. "Did you see that?" she said in a tone of disbelief. "Of course I did, but I didn't get as good of a look as you." , she came out of her trance, "Brian, are you jealous? You have no reason to be. That guy has nothing on you. I hope you know I'm just teasing with all these stupid jokes I've been making. You're the only one for me." she was always careful of my feelings, but I was still a little jealous. "yeah, I know. But you were staring pretty hard." My bruised ego replied. "Come on, what would you have done if that was a gorgeous girl?" O.K. she had a point, but I was still gonna have trouble getting it out of my mind. Now before I go any further let me state something. I have never had the desire to see my wife with another man. I know it's a common fantasy but it is not one of mine. That's why when I made the statement I did even I was shocked. Maybe I did it to prove to myself that I was secure in my own ability as a lover, or a husband, or maybe I just didn't believe she'd ever do it. But for whatever reason, I said it; "If you want to give it a try, be my guest." "Give what a try?" There was no way she could have known what I was talking about. When I said it we were Downtown looking through old antique stores or some crap like that. We hadn't seen the nieghbor in hours nor had we talked about it. "Mark, that is his name, right? If you want to spend the night with him you have my permission." "Is that why you've been so quite? You've been thinking about this the whole time? What are you trying to do, start a fight?" She was raising her voice. "No, no, that's not what I meant. I'm serious, if you want to do it you can and I won't hold it against you. You can be a single woman for one night and do whatever you want." I thought this would make her feel better but she just had a strange look on her face as we walked out of the store and toward the car. When we got close she turned around. "Is that what you think of me? Am I some kind of slut?" she wasn't really mad just confused, "I don't get it, you're supposed to respect me more that anyone and you're calling me a slut." Oh, shit! "Baby, that's not what I meant. Everyone has desires and you are clearly attracted to this guy. I don't want you to feel like you're missing out on something and resenting me for it. That's all I meant." She started to feel bad. "Oh honey, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel like that. I wouldn't have looked twice at that guy if I knew it bothered you. We've been joking around like that since we were teenagers, why would it bother you now? I thought our relationship was stronger than that. No, I don't want anyone else you goof." She gave me a big hug. She was so right. I was acting like a pussy. I think I was just sensitive because my looks were going. Whatever it was, I had to toughen up. When we got back to the cottage pretty boy was outside working on his tan. We went over and talked for a while. Kris really wasn't gauking anymore. We had a couple beers and laughs. My self esteem grew as I realized Mark wasn't too bright and all he talked about was himself. It was actually Kristen who suggested we go inside to get ready for dinner and leave Mark to his business. Dinner was going great. We looked into each other eyes the whole time. I never once felt insecure about nieghbor or our marraige. "I'm sorry about acting foolish earlier." I said. "Don't be. I hope you don't still feel that way. But tell me something, were you really gonna let me sleep with that guy or were you just testing me?" "No, I would've. I was nervous about it but I would have let it happen. Why, were you considering it?" "Honestly?" my heart jumped into throat with thhat one word "are you gonna get mad?" "No, of course not." I was getting mad. "When you first said it I didn't even think twice about it but since then it has crossed my mind. But please understand that I would never do it and you are the only man I love. I just wondered for a brief second what it would be like to feel a different body on top of me." She caught herself getting carried away, "but, I put it out of my head immediately." She wasn't convincing but I wasn't really nervous anymore. "Well the offer still stands." She looked me right in the eye,"No thanks." With that we went to bed. She was soaking wet as we made love. I came quick and passed out. I woke up sometime around 2 am. It was hot and we had both kicked the blankets off. To my amazement when I opened my eyes I saw my beautiful wife with one hand up her shirt and the other down her pants. She was writhing with.pleasure. I never saw he rmasterbate before. She looked amazing. I also had a feeling she wasn't thinking of me. I shifted a little and she ubruptly stoppped. "What was that all about?" I inquired "I couldn't sleep." she offered. Obviously very embarrased "You were thinking of him, weren't you?" "Honey, Don't." "I'm not mad, I just need to know." I was mad, but I did need to know. "y-y-yes" she stammered, ashamed. "Do you want him?" "p-part of me does, and part of me is afraid I'll hurt you." "I've never broken a promise to you. I said you could try it if that's what you want. I'm just afraid our relationship will suffer. I don't want to lose you." I was so scared and jealous and angry. I had no idea what to do. "What if I could promise you that our relationship won't suffer. When we go back to Boston everything will be the same and this guy will be out of our lives forever." "Are you sure this is something you really want to do" I said hoping to talk her out of it. "I think it's something I HAVE to do, feel" she took my hands and put it down her pajama bottoms, she was still soaking wet. "I've been this way since you mentioned it earlier." "Alright then, as of noon tomorrow you are a single woman!" I said nervously. She giggled and hugged me, "You are the best," she paused "take these off" she tugged at my pants. I slid them off and she slid her bottoms off. I may have been upset but was dick was immediately hard. She climbed on and slowly rocked back and forth, as she rode my cock she wispered in my ear "tell me how we're going to do this." She was getting wetter by the minute and almost sounded as if she were going to cum. I knew it wasn't my little dick doing it to her so I played along. "We'll go to town in the morning, when we come back I'll drop you off and park the car in town and walk back. You can tell your boyfriend I had to go home and ask him if he'll keep you company. Just keep him at his place." I was getting close to cumming. She started to pick up the pace "I love it when you say that, call him my boyfriend again." She was really turned on, I didn't like this game but she did so I played anyway. "at this time tomorrow night your gonna be getting fucked by your BOYFRIEND!" With that she came, hard. I had never made her come by fucking her before. This was a first. I didn't really enjoy the accomplishment since it was more the thought of her getting fucked by someone else that did it rather than my skills. I went to bed without coming. The next morning when I woke up Kristen was already out of bed. I found her in the kitchen making breakfast. I could tell she was a little embarssed. "About what we talked about last night..." she started "if you want to call it off I understand." She was getting cold feet. "Kristen, if it's what you want to do, we're gonna do it." She through her arms around me. "Brian, what did I ever do to deserve you, you are soo good to me, I don't know any other husbands that would allow this." So I'm a sucker and maybe she wasn't get cold feet. But I really loved her. Plus I was starting to believe she wouldn't really go through with it. "I think we should lay down some ground rules" "I agree" she said "What are your rules?" "First of all, this is a one time thing, we are not becoming swingers." "Right", she agreed "Nor do I want to. My turn, You cannot interupt. When it is finished I'll come up with an excuse to come over here. After that you can go get the car and I'll pretend your return is a surprise." "Fair Enough." I continued, "Next, you can't tell him our last names or where we live. I don't want this getting around or getting back to Dave." "Yeah, that's true. You know what? He doesn't even know my first name. I could lie about that. Me agian, You can't hold this against me, ever. This was your idea. If you bring this up when we're in a fight and call me a whore or something I'm gonna be pissed" "I would never do that", I said. "Good, Well, I guess that's the end of my rules, do you have any more?" "One more, all sexual contact has to be safe, condoms always! The last thing we need is you getting pregnant or worse, some disease because we don't know where this guy has been." "Of course Brian, That goes without saying" "I mean it, Kristen. All contact, even blow jobs." With that she sighed. "What's wrong?" I said. "I can't do this. I don't know who I think I'm kidding. Think about it. I don't even like going down on you and I think I'm gonna do it to some stranger. Let's just forget it." She was right. She hardly ever blew me. And when she did it was only for like a minute, and it was always just foreplay, there was never any cuming. "Besides I don't even like that guy, sure he's good looking but you heard him talk, he's a moron." "So what. You don't have to talk to him. You're going there to fuck. It's that simple. He's just a tool. You can make him into anything you want him to be. that's the fantasy part. You're not lookin' to marry him. and when you're done fucking you can come home to me and we can talk for the whole night." I couldn't believe I was trying to talk her into this. But in the back of my mind I really thought she would definately back out in the end and I would score points all around. And I could always say "You had your chance.". "You're right, as much as I hate that word, it's only fucking." She seemed really relived, "I'm gonna get ready, will you pick me up some condoms for me in town? I also need some baby lotion, I want to smell good for this stud!" She was getting giddy. I laughed at how excited she seemed but I was starting to get jealous again. What had I gotten myself into? As I walk out she stopped me again, "hey, babe. You might want to get the big condoms, Magnums, I think they're called. I'm sure the regulars are too small." I couldn't believe I was about to go buy rubbers for my wife to use with some other guy. I was a sucker. But they way I figured even if she did go through with it, she'd probably be back in my bed by 10pm with the knowldge that she's not missing anything by being married to me. When I returned home from dropping off the car and buying supplies I went in through the back door, it was almost 3pm. Kristen was in the shower. I popped my head in and she gave me a big mischievous grin. "I was just about to shave my bikini line, how should I make it look." "Shave it off completely!" I'd been trying to get her to shave her bush for years and she never would. I figured it was worth a try now. "No way!, I'm gonna go with the square look." I knew she wouldn't do it. " Did you get my stuff?" She looked so beautiful and for the first time I realized that another guy might actually be fucking that body tonight. I was really hoping she would back out. When she got out of the shower she put the baby lotion all over her body and got dressed. She went really casual. Thong, sweatpants, and a bikini top, no shoes. She looked awesome. She put everything in her little overnight bag. "Do you think I'll need all 3 of these condoms?" "Better safe than sorry." Was all I could muster, I was so nervous I didn't have any spit in my mouth. "Am I officially single?" She said it with way too much glee. "until the sun comes up." "I don't have to answer to anyone, I can do whatever I want." "That's right, But one last rule, you have to tell me every single detail, fair?" "Baby, I wouldn't have it any other way" She kissed my cheek " now wish me luck!" And with that she skipped out the door. I watched as she knocked on his door and he let her in. They sat in an enclosed patio and had drinks. It seemed pretty harmless. I could hear them talking but couldn't make out the words. Once in a while I would hear them laugh real loud. But really it seemed like they were just chatting. My nerves were starting to calm. After they were drinking and talking for hours I started to think nothing would ever happen. The only time I took my eyes off of them was when I went to dig out my old binoculars so I could get right in there. But now it was pushing 8 o'clock and nothing had happened. I finally gave up and went to take a piss. When I returned my wife was no longer at the table with him. I figured she hit the ladies room so I just sat back down and watched. After a few minutes I started to worry so I picked up my binoculars and looked over there. As I focused in I noticed my wife's overnight bag on his table but where the hell was she? Then I noticed something, I really couldn't tell because the table was in the way but wait.. it was Kristen's head in his lap. SHE WAS BLOWING HIM! How could this have happened? I stepped away for one minute. I started to panic, but wait you knew this might happen. When I finally calmed down I went back to might seat and just watched. Man was she doing that for a while. And it loooked like he was really pulling her hair. Maybe he was making her do it. Probably not. Then he pulled her up but she went right back down, I think she was enjoying this. I could see everything with my binoculars. Just like I was in the room. When she finally came up she kissed him passionatelty. I noticed her pants were pulled down just below her ass. I watched as he reached around groped her bare ass. Nothing can prepare you for seeing your half naked wife blow someone else. She was still kissing him when he pulled her towards the bedroom. She couldn't get enough, she didn't even bother to pull up her pants. I think she may have even been playing with herself as he led her by the hand. That's when I lost sight of them. I had been in Dave's house enough times to know that there were two windows in the bedroom. One was a bay window to the lake. That would have been obvious if I was peaking in. But on the other side there was a little window that I could peak through virtually undetected if it got dark enough. It wasn't yet. While I was coming up with a plan I heard my wife scream! "STOP! ..STOP!...STOP! He was hurting her! I ran to her rescue as fast as I could but as I reached for the door I heard her laugh! What the hell was going on? I was a bag of emotions but I stopped and listened for a second. I heard her again, "STOP..YOU BASTARD! JUST LEAVE IT IN! IF YOU PULL IT OUT AGAIN I'LL RIP IT OFF!" I was mortified but I ducked down at the side of the house and listened. "Oh! that's better, yeah, there you go, don't stop, don't stop....." I was getting sick. That was so unlike Kristen. She was quite. Then he started in. "You like that, huh? you like that dick, baby?" "oh yeah, I love it!" I couldn't believe this. Why was he talking to her like that and why was she letting him. The only conclusion I could draw was that she was enjoying it. I walked back to my place with my head hung low. I sat at my kitchen table and watched for hours but I couldn't see them. One thing I could do is hear my wife's cries of passion, I think everyone one the lake could hear them. It was so unlike her. Finally, around 11 o'clock I caught a break. The moans stopped and stud boy walked out, got in his car and drove away. I waited a minute for my wife to come out but she didn't. I figured maybe she was asleep so I went over to get her. I was mad and jealous but I figured if I went in angry she'd shut down and not tell me anything and I wanted to know. The first thing I noticed when I opened the door was the smell. Sweat, passion, SEX.. I walked toward the bedroom and noticed the door was open a crack. I looked in quietly. I saw my beautiful wife. She was lying on the bed, on her stomach with her arms folded under her head. She was stark naked and the fabulous body was coved with beads of sweat. Then I saw a very disturbing site. A used rubber on her ass, with cum leaking out onto her cheek. Like she was some common whore. How dare he treat my bride that way. I pushed the door open and she began to speak "Oh,baby if you coming back for another round your gonna have to give me a couple...." Just then she turned her head and saw it was me. She spun around really fast sending the used rubber flying, she sat up on the bed and covered her naked body with a pillow. Like I'd never seen her naked before. "Brian! what arre you doing here?" she spoke in a panicked whisper "What if Mark comes back?". "Don't worry, I watched him drive down the street, We'll hear him coming from a mile away." That calmed her down some. "are you O.K.?" I sat on the edge of the bed, she reached out and grabbed my hand "Baby thank you so much for this, do you know how grateful I am and how much I love you?". "So you've enjoyed yourself?" I already knew the answer but when she roled her eyes in disbelief iy caught me off gaurd. "Honey, I had no idea I could be fucked like that" I think she saw the shock in my eyes because she immediately threw aside her pillow and hugged my. Then she grabbed my face, looked me in the eys and said,"Brian, please don't misunderstand. I love you and when we make love it's nice, and beautiful and gentle. But tonight I got FUCKED!" I couldn't believe she was talking like this, she continued "and there was nothing nice or gentle or beautiful about it. Now I'd love to give you all the details but I need to know you can handle them. Can you?" I nodded yes but I really wasn't sure. "Good, where should I start?" I looked around the room and noticed the other discarded rubbers on the floor. "Did you leave the lights on the whole time?" "yeah, I tried to shut them off but he said he want to watch his dick sliding in and out of me, God that was sexy." "You never let me leave the light on!" It was half statement, half question. "Baby, I did alot of things with this man that I've never done with you!" She said it like I should be impressed. I was starting to get mad. My heart was racing, my breath was short. "Did you use all the rubbers?" "Actually we only really used 2. He tried to be sneaky and take the other one off while he was fucking my from behind but I caught him." Fucking her from behind! I hardly ever got to do that. "What did you do?" "I told him to put another one on and if he did it again I was leaving." Good girl. "but the first time he came it was in my mouth, it was such a turn on to feel him shooting in my mouth and filling up that rubber." by now she was sitting back with the pillow again and her hand between her legs. I was pretty sure she was rubbing her pussy. "mmm..." she moaned, "I almost came immediately." I continued with the questions, "Was his dick as big as we thought it was?" "Oh was it! and it was beautiful! I thought it might hurt me but I was so wet it just slid right in me..." she started to get carried away "...right down to the big beautiful hilt. And it stayed hard for so long. I couldn't believe how much stamina this guy had. We fucked in every imaginable position for 2 straight hours! You had better get ready, you have some mighty big shoes to fill when we get home." It felt good to know she was still thinking about sex with me." "Where did he go?" "He was supposed to meet an old college football buddy at some bar. I think I made him pretty late." She giggled, seemingly proud of that accomplishment. "so tell me some of these positions." "babes, I'll give you all the gorry details when this is over..." what did she mean When it was over. She got up off the bed..."But right now I want to get cleaned up." She went into his draws and grabbed a pair of boxer-briefs and a white dress shirt. "Come back to the house to shower." I wanted to get out of there and hear some details. "I can't, what if he comes back?" she argued. "Tell him your husband came home unexpectedly." "No! I'm not done yet." "What do you mean your not done yet. You were supposed to come home immediately after." "That wasn't the deal. The deal was I am single until the sun comes up. you said it yourself." now she was getting angry too, "I'm keeping my end of the bargain, I haven't even touched his dick without a rubber on it and now your breaking your simple rule by interupting, I can't believe you!" She was standing there nude arguing with me and her body never looked better. I looked down at her pussy and could tell it was slightly puffy and swollen. My once innocent wife was now damaged goods. "I'm not breaking the rules I just looking out for you. You said he was meeting a buddy. What if he brings this guy back and they rape you!" I screamed. "Now your talkin' stupid nobody is going to rape me." "You don't know that!" we started really screaming back and forth. "yes I do." "How? you don't even know this guy. How do you know he is not on his way with his buddy right now. Heated she scraemed back, "He is! I told him to bring the guy back!" Shock set in "What?" I mustered "Why would you do that?" She looked at the floor "Because I want them both." she wispered. I got furious. The next part is a complete blank but I guess I grabbed her by the arm real hard and tried to drag her out. When she finally wiggled away I realized I was hurting hurt and stopped dead in my tracks. "I'm sorry" I fired out. She looked very angry but was calm "I'm doing this whether you like it or not. I'm taking a shower and when I get out you had better not be here. You started this. Now if you are cooperative I might come back to you in the morning, and if you stay out of the way for the rest of the night I might not divorce you the second we get back to the city." With that she walked out of the room. and slammed the bathroom door. I could tell she was serious. I couldn't believe she would end our marraige over this. I knew I had to leave but before I did I opened the bedroom window. If this was going to happen I was going to see and hear it. Dejected, I walked back to the house and waited for the car to arrive. When I saw the headlights I ran over to the window. I looked in and saw my wife rubbing her baby lotion on again, fresh from the shower. I decided to take the oppertunity to apologize before the guys showed up. I didn't want to lose her. I watched for a seconde longer as she pulled on Marks underwear, it hugged her ass nicely. "Kristen!" I whispered She jumped a mile. "What the fuck are you doing out there?" "I came to apologize" I offered "And if it's O.K. maybe I could watch a little, from out here. Can you see me?" "Not really, the darkness hides you pretty well. I'll accept your apology but I think we're gonna have to have a long talk. As for your watching, you can if you think you can handle it. I don't think your going to be able to." "Why not?" I inquired "Because you had a hard time handling the thought of it. Now you want to watch 2 guys use the woman you've loved and respected for almost 10 years as a cheap two-bit slut." I couldn't believe the way she was talking. She was going to let them treat her that way? Who was this lady? "Listen, Brian, you can do whatever you want but I'm warning you......OH FUCK! Here they come! Get Lost! I ducked behind a big pile of firewood and tried to get a good look at the guys. And boy did I ever. I was in total shock when I saw the other guy he was about 6'6" 250 lbs all muscle, Bald and as black as the ace of spades. What the fuck! My wife would never fuck a nigger! She didn't even likes blacks. She once told me that she never found one attractive. This would put an end to it. I couldn't wait to see her leave when she saw him. At least that's what I thought would happen. They talk as they got out of the car. "I still think you pulling my leg about this. I fine lookin' lady ready to get tag teamed? I doubt it." "Dude, you'll see. She's a total slut." How dare he say that about my wife. "If there is a broad in here I'll bet she is some skanky hooker you picked up." I was sweating bad. "I'm telling you, She's renting next door. It was her and husband until he had leave for some emergency in Boston." Just then they walked in the front door. I was going to run to the window and warn her but I was afraid we'd get caught. I was sure they'd get angry when she called it off so I looked for a weapon to fight them off with. I was scared. "Honey, I'm home" Mark mocked, I went to the window to see my wife. Her hair was still wet and pulled back. She looked really sexy. "In the bedroom." she shouted back Mark walk in the room first and I watched as my wife threw her arms around him and kissed his lips. "I missed you" she said "I'm starting to get really horny thinkin' about this." "I hope your horny" Mark replied "You're gonna get a workout.. Are you ready to meet Tom." Her only answer was to take his hand and put it down her underwear. "Wow! I guess you are. Tom come on in." When he walked in they both had the same reaction. "WOW! look at you!" they said, almost in sinc. "y-y-you must be Tom." I knew it. She was disgusted or something. "Yes" he said " You're Kristen? Pleasure to meet you." (apparently she forgot to lie about her name). He extended his hand to shake hers. He was very polite but I was sure Kristen wouldn't notice that and only see his skin color. "That's not how we greet each other in here." she said refering to his handshake as she reach up, put her arms around his neck and kissed him. Where was the digust? Where was the bigotry?! "Wow, that was nice" He proclaimed "There's alot more where that came from" She appeared to be grinding her hips into him. "This is unbelievable! Mark tells me you've never been with a black man. Is that true?" Tom asked. "That is true. But I'm gonna make up for lost time tonight, especially if what Mark says is true." I had a feeling I knew what they were talking about. "It is baby, Almost ten full inches. See for yourself." He unbuttoned his pant and pulled down his zipper. Kristen sat on the end of the bed and Tom stood in front of her. "Mark, Lover, did you tell Tom my rules?" she inquired Tom answered for him,"He did. Your the boss, when you say stop we stop and we always have to wear a condom. right?" She was looking up into his eyes as she reached into his pants, "That's very good, handsome, besides that, anything goes...wow.." her eyes widened as she found his cock when she pulled it out it was huge! "Oh My God.. I think I'm in love. Please tell me you guys picked up rubbers while you were out." "Of course we did baby," Mark said from his seat in the corner as he handed her the bag. She opened one up and rolloed it on Tom's dick. She started sucking away with an enthusiasm I've never seen. She did it for a good 3 minutes before she took his monster cock out of her mouth, "Do you plan on joining in?" She said to Mark. "Not right yet baby I want to watch you get nasty for a while first." She giggled like a flattered girl and said "That I can do." She let the dess shirt fall to the floor as she climbed up onto the bed on all fours and resumed sucking the giant's dick. There was saliva everywhere and she was really getting into the blowjob. With her ass now pointed at Mark covered only by thin cotton men's underwear she used her other hand to reach back and finger herself. God she looked like a whore but I was getting hard. Mark got up from his seat in the corner to pull the underwear down over her ass, he was getting a great view. It wasn't long before she started to cum. Immediately after the guy filled the rubber in her mouth with his seed which only made her orgasm more intense. She was moaning and shuddering. When they both calmed down the two guys started slapping five and laughing. I kinda felt bad for my wife for a second as they talked about her as a "sexy slut" and a "Filthy whore" but then I noticed the expresion on her face and she was getting a rise out of it. "Mark, will you eat my pussy while Tom recovers?" "after all you've done for us baby, I'd love to." with that Mark went to push her onto her back on the bed until she stopped him. "No, not they way, like this," she said as she pulled off the undies and got on all fours," eat it from behind!" The guys started to howl, "Wow, you really did find yourself a slut, Mark." Tom bellowed "We're only gettin' started boys." my wife replied as she put her face into the pillow. As Mark started to lick her from behind she did something so obscene I've only seen it in pornos. She reached back and spread her ass cheecks apart as far as she could. There were red spots around her fingers she was squeezing so hard. I could hear her moaning into the pillow. I couldn't believe this was the same woman who hardly ever even let me enter her from behind. "yeah, that's it! lick it, lick it!" She started to get really nasty, saying words I never thought would come out of her mouth, "yeah, get my asshole too baby, that's right, lick that little hole." Tom, who was sitting in the chair in the corner had worked his dick back up. My wife saw the monster and pushed Mark's face away from here ass, "Come on big boy!" was all she said as she got on her back and pulled her knees to her chest, exposing every inch of her privacy. Tom put a rubber on as he walked over and got on top of my wife. He covered her like a huge blanket. He entered her slow and she screamed out. "Oh God your hurting me!!" I think it startled Tom because her stopped "What the fuck!! Don't stop I want it!, I don't care if it hurts!" Instead of ramming it in he just started fucking back and forth until it was all the way in, "oh, oh ,oh, yeah, yeah, yeah" was all she could manage." "Jesus bitch, you are fuckin' tight." "You should have seen it before you buddy got in there, he ...uh..really...uh..strectch..my...uh..cunt..out!" she panted. "Mark, come...on, I want it in my mouth while I get this big black dick." And then she did what I feared all night. "stop, stop" she said as she pushed the big nigger's dick out of her and grabbed it, "that's it, no more rubber's to get in the way of this experience. I want these dicks bare for the rest of the night." "What about the rules? one of the guys asked. At that she pulled off the nigger's rubber, threw it on the floor and said" fuck 'em, everyone else does!" as she looked right at my window. After that I watched as my lovely bride slid an unprotected black dick in her pussy and another guy straddled her face and fed her his dick. I watched this scene for a while, until the black guy came deep inside of her and rolled off. Just when I thought I couldn't get any sicker I got a great view of her hands on Mark's ass as he face-fucked her and it looked as if she was pulling him in deeper with every pump. She was moaning loadly when he came in her mouth. When he roled off she immediately began to finger herself as the guys just watch her get herself off yet again. I was so sick I walked home. I paced around the house for a good hour. I could hear her moans in the quiet night air. I tried to ignore it but couldn't. When would they stop? I finally went back over. Just in time to see another first. She was rubbing baby lotion on Mark's dick. "Are you sure this is what you want Kristen?" "Would I ask for it if I didn't want it?" "Alright,bend over and lotion up that asshole. But be prepared for pain." No way! She couldn't be! I never even got close. I watched as he pushed. She was gritting her teeth but smiling"YEAH, that hurts so goood!" She had her head between Tom's legs but he wasn't hard. she was just restying her face on his limp ,but huge, dick. " How do I look Tom?" she posed as she looked up at him "Baby, you got a dick in you ass and one up against your face. You look like a slut." "That's what I wanted to hear, Your up next in my ass!" "Honey" Tom replied "If you can get my dick hard again I'll fuck you in any hole you want but it ain't gonna be easy. I've already cum three times." She was moaning loud from her ass-fuckin' but managed to say "Trust me" and she picked up his legs and stuck her face under his ball bag. "AHH!" he yelled "MARK, She's lickin my ass man!" "I know, she did it to me earlier, good huh?" I thought I was gonna throw up. I ran away from the window so they would hear it if I did. When I felt better I walked back to the window only to see that it progressed to the point of my wife eating Tom's ass from behind as she reached under and jerked his cock. This time I did puke. I went straight home. I couldn't handle any more. I layed on my bed for hours, kept awake by my wife cries of passion. I finally fell asleep around 5 am. I was awaken by the slam of a car door. My eyes were foggy but when they came into focus I saw my wife leaning in the car window talking to the two guys, she was completely naked for everyone around the lake to see. I checked the time, noon. I listened as she said goodbye"Thank you so much for last night. I'll never forget it" she leaned in and kiss Mark passionately "I love you." WHAT? DID SHE JUST THAT? I was heart broken. "I'll be in touch." with that they drove off. Our marraige had to over after this. She loved the guy. I watched as she walked over to our house stark naked. I wasn't going to yell. I felt to sorry for myself to yell. I decided to play the martyr. When she walked in I looked her over. She was a mess. Dried cum all over her body, in her hair, and down her thighs. Bite marks and hickies on her neck, tits and legs. And her pussy was shaved bald, just like I always wanted her to do. But she didn't do it for me, she did it for them. "you mad?" she said in a scratchy voice. "No, you?", "We both know I have no right to be, I just fuck two guy all night. What wife gets to do that with her husbands blessing?" She hugged me real hard. Her naked body felt good against my bare chest but there was something wet on her. I knew it was cum. "Is this gonna happen alot now?" I asked, almost tearful. "What?, no of course not. I'm your wife. I love you. Evrything goes back to normal now." I felt somewhat relieved. "But you told him you loved him and would be in touch." "No, baby, that was just part of my fantasy, I don't care about him. And we agreed that his was a one shot deal, right. I promise you're the only man for me." I was so relieved but still to upset to really talk. "Will you kiss me?" she asked I did, hesitantly, Her mouth was really hot and she tasted salty. I made a face. "I'm sorry, you can taste their cum, can't you?" I nodded. "Come on, lets go lay down". As she led me to the bedroom I noticed her ass was red with bite marks and hand prints, it was also covered with dry cum. I lyed on top of her and we talked for a couple minutes. "Forgive me if I dose off but I haven't slept since yesterday morning." she said. "You were having sex the whole time?" I asked, surprised. "Yeah! How long did you watch for? "Right up until you started licking the Nigger's asshole" I said it rudely. "His name is Tom." she snapped back. It was quiet for a second until, she said softly "I did some pretty nasty things after that, you should have stayed longer." "I saw plenty. I hope your not pregnant." Then I thought about her comment "Wait a minute, How much nastier could you have gotten?" "Pretty nasty. I'll tell you what, if you let me get some sleep you can give me a bath later and I'll give you all the sordid details." She said it in a flirty way. "Deal?" "Deal" I said, even though I didn't know if I could wait. I cuddled up to her and right before she dosed off she said "Brian, I love you soo much." 10240 1.64/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment