Sunday, March 10, 2013

Wedding Night Nightmare

Wedding Night Nightmare By Duke My wifes name is Karlie and she was a real knockout when we met and fell in love. She was always what I thought of as being "ripe" physically. She weighed 130 lbs when we got married and had long blond curly hair, 36 D breasts and a nice big ass. Her legs were a little big too, as were her calves and she had kinda fat little ankles. But I tell you she was about as perfect as a woman could be the night we got married. I knew she would get a little heavier after we were married. You could just tell. I didn't care though. I loved her and she was everything to me in body and spirit. Her body was just great. They say more cushion for pushin....they could have made that up about Karlie. She was working for a company that made local deliveries in own city and had been there for three years when we announced our intentions of marriage to our friends and family. Our engament on, we set the ceremony for 6 months ahead. About three months before the wedding Karlie told me her boss had an "interesting" proposition for us. She told me he had always hit on her a little in the past but it was all in good fun. But this time she told me he offered us $5000. in cash if he could sleep with Karlie on our wedding night. I thought the idea was nuts but just like the movie "Indecent Proposal" the more we thought about the money the harder it was to turn it down. I asked her to ask him about what exactly this would entail. She came back to me and said he wanted to meet with us both together to talk about it. I had met John before a few times. He was about 50 years old, divorced, 230 lbs, 5'10", and very Black. He had worked his butt off to get his company going and had lost his marriage because of the hours he spent there. He was a nice guy but I thought this whole thing was just way too kinky. Anyway, we met and sat in his office and he laid it out for us. When we went to the Hotel after the reception he was to come up to the room with us with a briefcase with $5,000. in Twenty dollar bills. For this, he would have the entire night with my new bride, to do whatever he wanted with her. He was willing to have an Aids test done, and would not be restricted to using condoms. Our flight out the next morning was at 10:00am so we would have to leave the hotel by 8:00am. At that point he would be done with her. He would be allowed to take pictures and video tape but not allowed to post any shots with her face on the net or magazines or anything like that. The Video tape would not be released in any way shape or form. It was for his personal use only. He asked us what we thought and we just sat there kind of stunned by all this. I wasn't even to be allowed to be with my wife the whole night of our wedding? It just seemed so ugly. Then he added another thing. His brother was interested in getting in on the deal and would also have $5,000 if we were interested. I know what most of you are thinking. $10,000. What can you do with $10,000. We told him we would have an answer the next day. After discussing it all night it seemed, we said we would do it. But it had to be in cash or the deal was off. His brother it turned out was married and wasn't even going to stay all night. So we thought we were really making out good. As the wedding date came closer and closer we were all wrapped up in the details and had kind of blocked out the whole thing from our minds. At the wedding my bride was glowing and as we exchanged our vows to be faithful always I thought in just a few hours she was going to be breaking those vows the first night. The reception was a blur and we both drank a little too much I think. When it was time to say goodbye to the guests and head to the hotel, we hopped in our limo and sped off to our wedding night fate. John and his brother Jackie were already in the Hotel when we arrived. They followed us up in the elevator with no one really talking. We glanced at the briefcase John held in his hand. When we got to the suite we went into the bedroom part and John dropped the briefcase on the bed and opened it and counted out $10,000. I was shocked at how much money that was. He told me I ought to go ahead and take it down to the hotel safe and get a receipt for it. I did and when I got back the back door of the suite was locked and I could hear voices. I knocked and Karlie came to the door and said she would see me in the morning and that she loved me. She told me Jackie had run a cable to the TV in the front room of the Suite so I could watch what was happening. I did watch. I watched as they stood by the bed and took off all of their clothes. They both had big cocks. Exactly how big I couldn't tell, but they were both larger than me by far. She was still standing there in her white dress and heels. Jackie went back to the video camera and I watched him zoom in for some close ups. He took some footage of John kissing her. Frenching her. She was responding too. He zoomed down on her hand as he put it on his mostly erect tool. He zoomed back up as he was squeezing her tits through her wedding dress. After a little of that John broke off and picked up his 35mm camera and started to take pictures of Karlie. There was no sound on my TV just Video so I couldn't make out what they were saying. She started to take her dress off with Jackie helping her. As she stepped out of it I gasped. She was stunning. She had on the white heels, white hose with garter belts, a Bustier that was barely containg her tits, and her veil. John was snapping a lot of pics, and stopped to change rolls. While John was busy doing that, Jackie sat on the bed and Karlie got on her knees in front of him and started sucking his cock after playing with it for a minute. John was back snapping pictures again, getting closeups of my wife in her bridal veil sucking his brothers cock. My dick was so hard it was about to burst. I was crazy with lust and jealousy, but there was no going back now. I watched as they both got blow jobs and came down her throat. I watched as they put her on the bed and climbed between her legs with their black cocks sliding into her pussy. I watched as they fucked her over and over coming inside her countless times. I beat off my miserable dick 8 times that night watching my bride on her wedding night get what I couldn't give her. It started at midnight and by 6:am it was almost over. I was exhausted and I hadn't even done the work. Karlie had been humping two guys solid for 6 hours with only a few bathroom breaks. I watched as the sun was coming up and Jackie was getting dressed. I watched his camera turn off leaving me with snow on the screen. When he opened the door a few minutes later I peeked in and saw Karlie on her back with John still on top of her, a big tit in his hand, and her fat little ankles crossed and locked around his back, and her wedding ring sparkling as her hand pulled his ass in towards her. She was moaning Ooohhhhh yeessssssss!!!! and coming like no tommorrow. That image has stayed with me to this day. Those fat little ankles and tits..... Jackie smiled and locked the door and closed it so I couldn't see. He rolled the cable up and shook my hand and told me what a fine piece of ass my wife was. He told me I was a lucky man. I didn't feel so lucky to be honest. At 7:45am I knocked on the door and told Karlie we needed to be getting to the airport. John opened the door naked and his cock was still hard after 8 hours of nailing my bride, her juices still slick on his meat. He told me to come on in and help her get ready. She was laying on the bed, nude, and her pussy was covered with come. The whole room stunk from sex. We didn't have time for a shower so she just put her wedding panties on over the whole mess that used to be her pussy and was now her cunt. She sprayed on some perfume and we grabbed our bags and our money at the desk and hit the bank, putting the money in our safety deposit box. We made it to the airport barely and got on the plane to Cancun. When we finally got to the Hotel it was about 2:pm and we were toast. We checked in and made it up to our room, and for the first time we talked. She told me she hoped I wasn't mad at her and to remember that she did it for us. I told her I loved her and I wanted to fuck her so bad. We got undressed and I took all her clothes off. She was covered with bruises from the men pounding on her. Her tits, and ass and thighs were just marked! I slid her panties down and the funk was overpowering. She said she wanted to take a shower first, but I told her to just lay back and let me do her first, I couldn't wait. Her puss was all puffy and sore though and just getting her pussy open was a challenge. There was crusty dried come all over her pubic hair and the crack was stuck together. She told me she would rather take a bath or shower first but I told her to be quiet and relax. She spead her legs wide and I started forward and licked my way along the slit trying to open it with my toungue. As her lips parted I could see her inflamed clit and hole open up. She was telling me no no but I stuck my toungue in her hole and started to lick around her clit. She was moaning real hard and spread her legs even more and grabbed my head with both hands and held me down on her pussy. The smell was very overpowering but I put it out of my mind and ate her pussy like it was nectar if the Gods. After a few minutes she told me to roll over and she straddled my head and lowered her cunt down on my face telling me to lick it out...lick out where their cocks were! Suck all the come from my pussy! I was sucking and sucking and getting huge clumps of come in my mouth and swallowing it all. She shuddered and came three times in quick succession. Then rolled off me and lay on her back. She told me I didn't need to do that, but I told her it was ok. I enjoyed it and I wanted to be there with her but I had to watch and I wanted to share in her expierence. I then climbed up on her to fuck her but she said she was way to sore and could she just jack me off instead? I was disapointed and asked for at least a blow job but she said even here jaw hurt. She took my penis in her hand and said how cute it was and pumped maybe 10 times and I came with a little spurt all over my belly. She laughed and said that was cute. She got up and went in the bathroom and locked the door and had a nice bath for an hour. When she got out we got dressed and went for dinner in our hotel. We had a great meal and got a little drunk, then stopped at the hotel bar on the way up to our room. We were having drinks at a table by ourselves when a young black guy sat next to us. We started talking after a while and he was on vacation and his friend was sick and he was just hanging out alone. My wife invited him to party with us a little if he wanted. We ended up getting really smashed and Antone helped me get Karlie back to our room. When we got her there she kind of laid across the bed with her skirt pulled up and a lot of leg showing. I could see him checking her out. I said I needed to go pee and when I got into the bathroom I didn't close the door all the way. I peeked back through the crack in the door and I saw him peeking under her skirt. When I came back out I asked Karlie if she was ready for bed. She said no she wanted to party with Antone. I asked what she meant by that and she sat up and pulled her dress over her head and sat there in her bra and panties. She reached behind her and undid her bra and his eyes peopped out at the site of her 36 D's. She stood up and pulled her panties down and asked him what was he waiting for? He didn't need to be asked twice and was naked in a flash. He guided his cock to her pussy and it sank all the way in in one thrust. He humped on her like a rabbit for about 30 min and she had three orgasms. Once again I watched her fat little ankles lock around the back of a black man and pull him deeper inside her. After he shot his wad deep inside her he laid on her for a few minutes, then rolled off, leaving her pussy gaping open. All the fucking she had been doing was leaving her really loose. I made a move towards her and she closed her legs up and asked antone if wanted to fuck her again. She was stroking his cock trying to get it hard again. He was laying there with his eyes closed and said that he thought he might be done, but he could call his friend if she wanted. She was all over that and he called his room and I heard him say that he was in this couples room and he just fucked the wife and she wanted more, did he feel up to coming over? It turned out he was still so sick he couldn't, but by this time he was hard again and fucked Karlie dog style for about an hour till he dumped in her cunt. After that he said he had to go but would come over tommorrow if she wanted. She agreed that after lunch would be a good time, and then he left. When I closed the door after him I walked over to Karlie with my dick sticking out ahead of me. She told me how cute it looked again. And did I want to jack off on her tits? I told her I wanted to fuck my wife! That three guys had fucked her since I got married to her and I wasn't even one of them! She looked pissed and told me that it was my idea too for her to be a "slut" and that if I wasn't happy with her I could leave!. I didn't want to start an argument on our honeymoon so I laid down. She asked if I wanted to eat her pussy again. I said no. She said If I didn't It was going to be the last time I was near it on the whole trip. So once again, she straddled my face and lowered her sloppy jism filled cunt right on my face and I sucked it and licked it clean while she had two orgasms. When she was done she went to the bathroom and then came back and laid down and put her hand on my dick and stroked it till I came. She wiped her hand off on my chest, and rolled over and went to sleep. We slept in till 12:00N and awoke to the knocking of the door. It was Antone and his friend James. They just walked right in and sat on the bed and took the covers off my wife, with Antone introducing her to James and pretty much ignoring me. They both went right to work on her with James fucking her first while Antone was getting a BJ. They banged on her for two hours while I watched. When they had both come a number of times they laid on either side of her and Karlie told me to come clean her pussy up. I was mortified but I did as I told while they guys laughed and made rude comments. She told them that we were on our honeymoon and we hadn't made love yet. They thought that was hilarious. It was getting close to dinner time and they made plans to go downtown and have dinner and then go dancing. I was pointedly not invited. When they left to get ready I lit into my wife telling her that I wasn't expecting our marriage to get off to a start like this. She reminded me that she was the one that got our marriage off with ten thousand dollars in the bank and she was going to have fun. She then told me to lay down and she got on my face again and rode it till she came. When she came out of the bathroom ready to go out she looked like a million bucks. A short skirt, ankle bracelet, a sheer top, with a white bra. She told me not to wait up. When she left I sat around and felt miserable for myself, then decided to catch a bus into town. I got there and walked around looking in the resturants but never saw her. It was about midnight when I finally started back to the hotel. I stopped at Senor Frog's and paid the cover and went in. I saw them there on the dance floor. She was in a black meat sandwich on the dance floor. I stood off to the side and watched as she kissed and made out with both of them. They left shortly after and I discretly followed them out. They caught a cab, whereas I got on the bus. 15 min later I got off at my hotel and went back to the room. She was not there obviously spending the night with her two bucks. I decided to walk on the beach. I sat down an was watching the breakers when A guy sat down next to me. We started talking and to make a long story short, we ended up in our room with me sucking his cock and then him fucking me in the ass. He shot off in my mouth and in my ass and I really enjoyed the relief, any relief as long as I could come. He was jerking my dick as he was fucking me and I came all over the sheets. He left after he was done and I laid there thinking about what a travesty my life had become in a few short weeks. When my wife knocked on the door the next morning she told me the guys had checked out and gone home but she had a present for me. She got undressed and showed me her surprise. They had both paid to have her nipples pierced. One of the rings was silver, the other gold, as a memory of her honeymoon. She then told me she ready to consumate our marriage. She told me she wanted me to eat her out first to get her ready. Of course her pussy was full of come again. I ate it all up and licked and cleaned her to three orgasms. I was about to get to put my dick in her when the someone at the door knocked. I told her I didn't care who it was but she insisted I answer it. It was the guy from the night before. I told him I was busy but my wife said who is it? She said to come in and he walked by me into the room. My wife had pulled the covers up over her as I introduced them. I told her we had been talking the night before. He sat on the bed and asked if we wanted to smoke a joint. My wife was all for it and after a while she was getting really stoned and laughing at everything he said. Her sheet seemed to be slipping every so often allowing him a glimpse of her breasts. After a while she said to heck with it and just let it fall and sat there talking and smoking with her breasts exposed. One thing led to another and he started caressing them and feeling them. She was really responding and then they started kissing. In a flash he was naked and on top of her thrusting his cock into her. They fucked like maniacs for ten minutes until he pulled out and came all over her pussy and tits. Once again I was called upon to clean her up when I was done she suggested I clean him as well. I started to say no but he had already guided his cock right up to my face and was rubbing all over it with his slimy cock. I licked him clean and my wife insisted I blow him to get him hard again. His idea of me getting him hard was for him to fuck my face. His balls were slapping against my chin as he buried his cock deep in my throat smack after smack. I was only dimly aware of my wife taking pictures of this. When he was about to come he pulled out and came all over my face. There wasn't a lot of come but my wife made me smile for the camera as she recorded my blow job for posterity. They made love another time and then he left. My wife asked me to eat her out again as she was going out. I asked if we could go out together, but she said she had already made plans with some guys she had met at Senor Frog's the night before. This time she didn't come back to the hotel untel 2:00pm, and her pussy was clean shaven and she had a tatoo on the side of her pussy lips that read 6-27-99 (10) I asked her what that was all about and she said it was a reminder of the time she fucked ten guys in one night. We were checking out the next morning and she stayed in. I asked her if we could finally fuck and she said ok. I got up on her and my cock went soft. I had to jack it up as she made comments about my lack of testosterone. When it finally got hard enough to put it in I could barely feel her pussy it was so loose. Our lovemaking consisted of me humping her while she laid on her back with her legs spread. She just laid there while I did all the work. She could have been doing a crossword puzzle she was so interested. I fucked her for ten minutes until I shot a wad inside her. I collasped on her and she kind of pushed me off her and asked if was done. I said yeah and she said to go ahead and eat her and get her off. I did that and we went to sleep afterwards. When we got back to town we had a few days off before we went back to work and we spent that time writing thank you letters and stuff like that. We made love a few times a it was always her just laying back and not even moving while I was humping her. When she got back home after her first day at work she told me her boss would pay her an extra $100 a week for her to spend friday nights at his house every week. There wasn't any discussion with me about it. She said she told him she would. It has been two years now and she has spent almost every friday night with him and his brother and their buddies. She has pulled Trains up to 6 guys and she lets them take pictures and videotape her. I have seen her on many internet sites, and many of you would recognize her. She has gained a lot of weight and is fairly chunky now. Her big tits are hanging down from being pulled on a lot, and her pussy is a gaping cum dump for black men. I have thought about getting a divorce but haven't acted on that yet. She is another mans slut now, and whenever she fucks me, it's just a boring job for her. She gets her kicks from being with a lot of different guys and flaunting that around town. She is well known in most of the bars that cater to Black men and never has to buy a drink in any of them. She still wears her weding ring and band and whenever I see her getting ready for a date I think about her fat little ankles wrapped around a black mans back, and try as I might, I can't get up the courage to tell her to stay home. 13592 1.73/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment