Monday, March 11, 2013

Wife's Massage Voyeur Ch. 03

Jack, Carol and I talked through all our sexual hang-ups, I?d admitted my voyeurism and Carol much more. She?d kinky obsessions about being an exhibitionist a voyeur, being impregnated by strangers, being paid for sex and was bi curious. She?d also developed a fetish about old men, she imagined the older the man the bigger his cock. This opinion she?d formed by having sex with our sixty-year-old uncle and a seventy-year-old black man, who both had exceptional large penises. Carol asked Jack to tell us about his research into historical sexuality he?d hinted at previously. He said he would gladly, ?Carol you enjoy being paid to have sex with men,? jack started, did you know its only recently doing that has been frowned on? In many countries like Babylon, it was expected that every woman must once in her life go to the temple of Aphrodite to become a sacred prostitute and fuck strange men for payment, this was how their religion was funded. In ancient Greece a woman not married and sexually active was by definition available and belonged to all men. Then there was the custom of ?first nights? for example in the 16th-century the Scottish king Evenus III decreed, "The lord of the manor shall have the maidenhead of all virgins dwelling on his land.? Similarly, ecclesiastical authorities exercised the right of the first night too.? Carol said in a shocked voice, ?Jack are you saying a Lord or priest had the right to fuck every bride before her husband? That?s exactly what I?m saying Carol,? Jack replied, ?it was great to be a nobleman or priest. The priest informed the Lord of weddings so he could have the bride! If he didn?t then the priest could do her. It wasn?t just a quickie either one tried his hardest to impregnate her. Carol said, ?Most woman now wouldn?t like that, but I would cos I?m a dirty cow! But what are you telling us with those stories is there another moral as well as prostitutes weren?t outcasts then?? ?Yes I was trying to make a point Carol,? Jack said, ?even today sexual customs vary between religions and countries. I had a really beautiful young Pakistani girlfriend with an insatiable sex drive. She was a Pathan and had inherited her culture's attachment to being fucked in her anus. Her culture used it as their main method of birth control. Because she was with me a non-Muslim white guy her family disapproved and largely disowned her. Though she was still ?very close? to her brothers in fact when they visited we all ended up in bed together and took turns to have her arse. What I?m saying is even now sexual customs vary considerably so the things you describe as your perversions are quite normal in other cultures. ?Well you guys,? Carol said confidently, ?now we?ve all accepted my obsessions are normal, when are you going to find someone to impregnate me? And what about you Ken I?d promised to make you a father but I can?t now, tell me how many women have you had?? I felt inadequate again, Carol looked at my face and said, ?I know you lover and it?s only been me hasn?t it?? I nodded then said, ?Yes only you and I?d thought monogamy was a thing we both shared. When I found out about your experiences with old men I was turned on and sad at the same time! Carol took me tenderly in her arms kissed me, then said softly, ?Ken I love you just as much as I ever did. I think we should find a lady for you to impregnate don?t you? Jack can you help us both out here?? Jack looked pensive then said in a deliberate tone, ?Well to find a man to make you pregnant Carol will be comparatively easy but to find a lady who doesn?t mind Ken knocking her up will be very difficult indeed, still leave the problem with me. The week after we went to our brothers Daren?s wedding. This was a little surprising as he?s a hermaphrodite but since Carol fucked him he knew he was male. He married the pretty black girl he?d grown up with. It was just a registry office ceremony and I noticed Carol drooling over the bride?s father. He was the giant black man who my brother had told Carol had such a huge ebony dick. The man was in his sixties but looked fit and solidly muscled. The bride?s mother was also there a big black momma around twenty-five stones but with an attractive face. I remembered my brother?s description of her cavernous quim and was curious about how it would look and feel! However there was no reception and after we arrived home Carol remarked, ?I?ve got a couple of college girl sisters from the university coming for a massage tonight Ken.? I replied, ?So will you try to get them in the nude and lust after their bodies?? ?Well I can only try can?t I,? Carol said, ?though I?ve never done anything with a girl except brush their tits and pussies with my hand when I give them a massage, I don?t know how I?d react if any girl touches me! You can watch from the gym and I?ll try to show you between their legs if you like?? ?Sounds good Carol,? I said having never spied on her female clients, as it wasn?t a professional thing to do. But now she knew I was watching and was an exhibitionist herself, things had changed. It?s a wonder I hadn?t thought of it before probably most voyeurs were men who wanted to surreptitiously watch women in the nude. The two girls came for the massage, they were gorgeous I watched and listened with anticipation from the spy hole in the gym. Without Carol asking both took every piece of clothing off, wow what wonderful firm statuesque figures, they were both perfection. Carol said, ?One of you can wear this till its your turn,? holding out a towelling robe. But both girls laughed and one said no thanks we like to be nude as much as possible. The other sister said, ?As were naked we want you to strip completely as well! Carol said, ?I don?t normally do--- that? But the two girls gave her no choice and stripped her clothes off of her. The first of the sisters climbed up on the massage table spreading her legs lewdly wide in a way that was ideal for me to see every detail of her neatly trimmed pussy. It was almost as if she knew I was watching! She asked Carol to pour oil on her cunt and massage it for her. This was too much for me so I dropped my gym shorts and started to wank at the sight of my wife doing what she was asked, massaging the lovely pussy of the young girl student. With a sight like that I was mesmerized my her wonderfully formed puffy labia and prominent clitoris overlooking her exquisite vulva. With my eyes fixed on her beautiful genitals I hadn?t noticed where her sister had gone. That was until her hand grasped my hard cock and squeezed roughly so it hurt. The naked girl said angrily ?Come with me you bloody wife watching voyeur!? She dragged me roughly by my still hard penis, my shorts round my ankles making me hobble. She took me outside and into the massage area and shouted to the two other naked women, ?Look what I?ve caught a pervert getting excited about your open pussy what shall we do with him sis?? ?Tie him to that chair.? the other naked goddess said. Carol protested, ?No that?s my husband, let him go please? My captor held on to my now softening member and dug her sharp nails in its tender flesh I was in agony. With her other hand she grabbed my balls in a grip of iron and twisted them unmercifully. Then she said to Carol, ?We didn?t give him permission to wank over my sisters pussy did we. We?ve both come here to instruct you about girl on girl lesbian love. We?re going to fuck you the feminine way. But if you don?t want us we?ll go after we?ve reported this pervert to the police. Carol looked at me as if to say sorry and started to lick the wide-open pussy in front of her, she?d made her decision. My captor threw me down in a chair and told me she?d report me if I didn?t do what she said. Then she pulled some ropes from her bag and tied each arm and leg together and on to the chair legs. I was unable to move but my shorts were still round my ankles and my by now shrivelled up cock on permanent display, I felt utterly humiliated. ?Look at that pathetic thing between his legs? She sniggered, ?that will be no use to you any more Carol once us bi girls have fucked you! I sobbed, ?How did you know I was there?? My beautiful captor said we?ve been reading your stories on the Internet and warned you not to keep posting them but you wouldn?t listen would you? Oh no, you had to keep telling the world about you and Jacks pathetic sex lives. But in chapter six you reported Carol wanted the Bi girls to initiate her and here we are. I shall not tell you how we traced you; we just followed the clues until we realized you were just up the road! Well you can watch us seduce you lovely wife and are unable to wank yourself so watch how real lovers do it. The bi girl pinched Carol?s nipples, straddled her and bent her head down running her tongue in circular motions over her breasts. Carol's back arched with pleasure. After more teasing as the girl sucked on each nipple, a loud moan escaped my wife?s lips. The Bi girl slowly began to lave one large Brest with her tongue, working around the tit unhurriedly. Carol was moaning softly now I could see the tension in her body. The bi girl held on tightly as Carol?s body spasmed and then went wild, plunging and thrashing on the bench in a paroxysm of pleasure. The Bi girl bent down to Carol?s pussy, tracing the lips with her tongue and then entered inside. She licked gently at my wife?s now swollen clit, causing her legs to twitch with pleasure. The pretty girl began to tongue fuck her, working back up to my wife?s clit and simultaneously inserted two fingers into Carol?s cunt and fucked her with them. The pleasure was far too exquisite for Carol to bear and she began to scream with pleasure. Soon the girl?s lips were glistening with my wife?s cum, she lapped it up then kissed Carol sharing her own cream with her. My wife pulled the girls face down again tightly to her pussy, she looked on fire as she humped her cunt against the girls face, crying out each time her lover?s nose or tongue made fleeting contact with her straining clit. The experienced girl captured her clit somehow among the wild thrashing and sucked hard, lashing it with her tongue. Carols pussy convulsed again and she screeched, it was obvious to me that paroxysms of pure bliss were shooting through her whole body. She was now an elemental woman, yelling out her pleasure as her girl lover took her to ever-greater heights. While she was so sexually hot the girl shoved a fast buzzing vibrator deep within my wife?s cunt. Carol winched momentarily but gave into the pleasure while she did this, her lover?s finger probed deep inside her ass. Being doubly penetrated was too much for Carol to handle and she let out a loud moan as her cum flowed out onto the vibrator as she jerked with pure bliss. I couldn?t help watch the dominant girl kissing Carols kitty delicately and lightly diddling her clit with her finger then sucking it like a tiny marble. My wife was writhing groaning and grunting in pleasure. The second girl now straddled Carols face and I could see her suck the pretty girls labia into her mouth. It was so erotic my penis was painfully hard again I wanted to wank but my hands were tightly held. I could see Carols tongue slathering madly on to the young student?s anus then deep into her labia and over her clitoris. The slim girl lowered herself onto carols mouth until her pussy was forced down onto my wife. At the same time her sister was again licking Carols clitoris softly and gently. Carol bucked as the mother of all orgasms, gripping her legs round her lover?s head holding it to her. There were muffled screams from my wife stifled by the other girl?s now puffy labia. I couldn?t believe how gorgeous the two bi girls were they could be models; I?d thought they?d be manly looking females. Of course, these weren?t lesbians exclusively but bi girls; they got the best of both worlds didn?t they. These weren?t crop haired shapeless old women. These were real babes fully made up with delicate eye shadow and lipstick making it obvious they took their femininity seriously. I loved Carol but my god I wanted to fuck both of these girls. The girls dismounted from Carol and came towards me. I was untied then laid face down on the chair with my backside upward then my bonds were applied again. From this ungainly position I could see directly between Carols legs. Her pussy, puffy and running with her cum juice, still jumping and moving in little orgasms. I?d never seen her so worked up with any man or me. This was an experience she?d dreamed about for such a long time coming true. One of the sisters opened her bag and pulled out a strap on cock, it was black and massive. Fully a foot long and nearly as round as a drink can in circumference, surly she didn?t think she could get this in my little wife. The pretty girl put it on and climbed between Carol?s legs, who looked in awe at the massive plastic weapon. She pulled her legs wide and held them there with her hands. She was flowing with juices some running onto the table. ?Fuck me, with the big cock,? Carol said and pulled its head to her gaping vagina. The dominant girl thrust into her in one swift movement and Carol brayed with pain and pleasure. More, more she cried as the bi girl thrust it into her with a ferocious rhythm. I watched Carol who was now in a continuous state of orgasm, screaming fuck me harder lover I love you both. Now the other girl pushed a butt plug vibrator into Carol?s anus and switched it on. Carol squeaked with the double sensation, then the second girl kissed her lips and Carol tongued her furiously. The girl with the strap on kept at Carol?s pussy continuously for half an hour and when she eventually withdrew Carol slumped down completely exhausted. These fit young girls turned to me. In my position I couldn?t protect myself whatever they were going to do. I soon found out what they had in mind when one girl showed me a long thin corkscrew vibrator before forcing it into my anus and turned it on full speed. It was a weird feeling not unpleasant except I had the urge to defecate. Then pain, a switch crashed down on my bare buttocks continually for several minutes. I was in agony and they only stopped when Carol called them over to her and whispered something. The dominant pretty girl said, ?Your wife says you?ve only ever had sex with her, are you a wimp? Well as you are you can call us both mistress and we might change all that! The switch crashed down again, I yelped and shouted, ?Yes mistress! With this I was untied and strapped face up on to the massage table. I noticed Carol walking with her legs splayed, no doubt with a sore hole from the pounding it had just taken. Now the dominant girl asked me if I wanted them to fuck me. I shouted, ?Yes mistress!? Within seconds she?d mounted my cock and started to bounce up and down at the same time her sister lowered her kitty on to my face I was in heaven. I tried to lick the second girl?s cunt but she was frigging herself against me. I felt the girl?s vagina engulfing my cock?s contract as she was cumming and I shot my sperm into her just as the other girl came on my face. She gushed her own cum into and over my mouth twitching for ages. I gulped it down she tasted fantastic. The first girl dismounted then said sternly, ?You?re in trouble now boy, I didn?t give you permission to come in me did I?? ?No mistress.? I said worried about what was going to happen next. Well she said I?ve got no protection, if you?ve made me pregnant I?ll cut off your balls personally you wimp bastard. Then she grabbed my testicles and twisted them hard to make her point. When the Bi girls had gone Carol untied me and said in a dreamy voice, ?They were fantastic it was my best sexual experience ever, I?m sorry Ken but I may never have hetro sex again, they?re going to shag me again soon! No I screamed in my head, had I lost my wife completely to those wonderful Bi girls? 7194 1.73/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment