Sunday, July 28, 2013

Homecoming

Homecoming by RAMFOX Maybe 8 years ago I used to chat a lot over the Internet and I met a lot of girls that way and quite a few became my girlfriend -- well, sort of and I met some very hot fucks. Anyway, there's one girl I met who was a member of a youth organization and we talked for a while before we met and she had a knock out body at 5'7. I used to do her in the car all over town. Then she went to the US to work there. Last year, she was back in Manila for a vacation and I bumped into her while buying something at the mall. She said she's married already and they have one kid. She still looked great, maybe better. I asked her where her husband is and she said he didn't come with her. I asked her up until when she will be in town and she said two weeks more. Then I told her she still looked great. Now Gigi was very proud of her body when I knew her before and apparently she still takes care of herself. So with a sheepish grin and while looking straight to my eyes she asked me "and why do you ask all these years?". I returned her smile and just asked her if she wanted to have lunch since its already noon and she said yes. While eating, our conversation turned to what I have been doing since she had been gone and I answered I was doing quite well and she followed up with "so do you have a girlfriend now?" and I said I am married already and she said she feels happy for me. Gigi said so how was it? And I asked her with a grin, "what, the sex?" Gigi laughed and said that not exactly what she meant but I can answer that if I like. "But do you really want to know?" "Yeah, I think you had it pretty good with me back then" "Hah, you're kidding yourself and we laughed" Seriously I said, "she's petite, great breasts also and pretty good overall, how about yours? "Well he's pretty much good at it" and she smiled and blushed at the same time. I asked her how many boyfriends she have had over there before her husband and said three. I asked her "really?" Did you fuck any of them and she said yes. I asked for details and she obliged. I was getting turned on from all the sex stories, Gigi was telling me, how she had sucked them and fucked them and once did two men at the same time at both ends. By this time I was really horny and I told her that "shit, I've always wanted to do that" I asked her if her husband (Mark is the name) knows her stories and she said yes and that he gets a real kick out of hearing it while they fuck. So I asked her if she had gotten better at sucking since we last saw each other and she said "there's only one way to find out". Needless to say, I immediately asked for the bill and told her let's go. Gigi didn't even asked where we were going. Once in the car I asked her when was the last time she fucked and she said two weeks ago with her husband but she got a good pussy licking three days ago when an old lady friend of hers, Aina, whom I knew and we "shared" years ago visited her with Aina's boyfriend. Apparently, Aina asked her when her last orgasm was and when she said weeks ago she prodded her to have her pussy licked and have her cum. Aina said her boyfriend can do it for her and she finally agreed and they did it by Aina pulling down her panty and her boyfriend Ron went down on his knees and parted her legs and buried his face in her pussy. I was so horny now I feel like my blood will explode from my head so I started to feel her up under her blouse as she answers my questions on what she had been doing. When I got to her bra, I just lifted it up out of the way and I felt her smooth rounded breasts and her nipples were already hard. I always have a dark tinted car for a few reasons so I lifted up her blouse without any fear in the covered parking lot of the largest mall in Asia at 1:30 in the afternoon, completely rendering her naked from waist up. I looked into her eyes lustfully as I cupped both of her breasts with both hands and just relish the feeling of it on my hands again. Then slowly I started to lower my head and gently took her left nipple into my mouth. She started moaning with the sensation she was feeling and so I took it further. I started to unzip her pants with my left hand, with my right hand wrapped around her waist from the side as I continue to gorge on her nipples. By this time I was already feeling her pussy through her panties and rubbing her clit from the outside. I slid the side of her panty as I gain access to her clit and started finger fucking her never letting go of her tits with my mouth, left then right??? Gigi started to moan loudly and started to grind her hips on my fingers. After a few minutes she was half screaming already with the orgasm that's taking over her. After her orgasm Gigi immediately returned the favor by taking out my dick and started sucking on it. I drove the car as she sucked me (thank you for automatic transmission) for a 5 minute drive to the nearest motel. Never did she took her mouth off my dick as we drive even when I rolled my window just a little bit to tell the drive-in room boy we're taking their short-time rate. I was so sure he saw what was happening! When we got into the room I asked her to strip for me slowly. Gigi stood in front of me naked for a few minutes while I take in her sight and feel her up as I wish. (She has always been submissive to me) I asked her to go up the bed on her hands and knees as I proceeded to move behind her and finger fuck her again while I feel up her glorious dangling breasts being pulled down by gravity. I played on her this way for a few minutes then started sucking on her breasts again until she came for the second time (not very long after). When she came I moved behind her completely and started to rub my dick's head in her pussy lips making it moist. I then asked her to get her cell phone and call her husband in New Jersey and just talk to him. Without saying or asking she reached for her cell phone inside her bag beside the bed and dialed. When her husband answered I quickly shoved my dick inside her which caused her to let out a big "Ohh!" and I started trusting inside her with a rhythmic motion as I hear her explain that she is walking and that she just nearly tripped when he answered. After a minute I heard her say hurriedly that she has to go now and said goodbye. As soon as the phone line went dead she started to moan very loud as another big orgasm is taking her. I was also so turned on of fucking her while she talked to her husband that I also exploded immediately as she came. We both fell down exhausted. After a few minutes she was smiling at me and telling me how bad I was for making her call her husband. I told her with a smile that she should just shut up and suck me up. She did. After a few minutes we were fucking again for another two hours. After that I started to fantasize about my wife cheating but that is for another story. For comments and sharing, email ramfox@walla.com and I will get back to you immediately. 3771 1.25/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment