Wednesday, January 30, 2013

A Loving Cuckolds Story Pt 3

A LOVING CUCKOLDS STORY Pt 3 I suppose at this point in our story, if you are still with us, introductions are in order. My sexy and newly awakened wife is Kay, and I am Robert. For the next few months, we visited the swingers club every weekend that we possibly could. Kay would get all excited in the middle of the week if we were going to be free to attend that weekend, and I would help her by offering suggestions on outfits she might want to consider wearing to the Saturday night event. My favorite outfit for her to wear was a VERY sheer white blouse( through which her pointy red nipples could be plainly seen), a very short black skirt, under which were see through panties, a black garter belt, black sheer hose, and five inch black stiletto heals---of course she no longer wore a bra when we went out. By Thursday she made hotel reservation, Friday she would paint her nails, and early Saturday evening she made a ritual of going into the bath room, lighting some candles, and taking a long hot bath during which I would scrub her back, legs and arms, then she would shave her legs. My lovely wife was primping... getting ready to offer her beautiful little body to a stranger, a Black stranger, and I was helping her! Most Saturdays would find her on the dance floor, the center of attention for the many single Black men who were competing for her favor. Every slow song that started playing, would bring a Black man to our table with a request that she dance with him--and she hardly ever said no . I paid no attention to anyone else in the club, my eyes were focused on my delicious looking wife the entire evening, if other couples blocked my view of her, I would walk around the club until she and her partner were back in plain sight. I can not explain why I received so much pleasure watching a Black stranger run his hands over her body, but the thrill for me was beyond description. To see her being driven wild with pleasure at the hands of a strange Black man, was my greatest joy in life---and fortunately for me, it was hers also ! I discovered on the Internet that a group of people were hosting a Zebra Party--a gathering of Black men fucking white women. As we had never attended a private sex party before, Kay was all excited with the idea of attending--she had never seen another white woman and Black man engaged in live sex before , and very much wanted to see what it was like. I contacted the group, and received an invitation. On the appointed evening, we arrived just as the party was beginning. It was a two story loft type motel room (Residence Inn) with a bed room on both floors. When we walked in there were eight or nine Black men around the room, with two other white women and their husbands present. My wife is basically very shy, so I immediately set about making her a drink so she would relax. I stayed in the kitchen area and watched as she was approached by a Black man and introduced to all the others. My heart was beating wildly as I watched her disappear into a crowd of big Black shoulders, she was surrounded, but the glimpses I caught of her face registered no fear or concern, only a huge smile !! After the introductions, one particular Black man was in deep conversation with her, and when she came back to the kitchen for a refill of her drink, she commented that he was already a little drunk--as soon as she left the kitchen, he grabbed her again. About that time, a very big Black man ( 6 ' 4" weighing 250 lbs. ) who had entered after we arrived walked up to her put his arm around her and announced "sorry I'm late" and then lead her away from the drunken bore. I had no idea at the time, but this big Black man was about to make my beautiful red headed wife his submissive Black cock slut/slave? and I was to help him do it !! For the next hour or so he sat on a stool with her at his side deeply enthralled in conversation. Then he took her by the hand and lead her to where the action had shifted? in the two bed rooms. I followed behind them and watched as he held her tightly in front of him while they watched three Black men filling all of the holes of an obviously very eager little oriental Girl while several other Black men ringed the bed waiting for their turn ! Kay's new friend was caressing her breast and nipples as she watched the sex orgy in front of her, another Black man sitting on the corner of the bed was running his hands up my wife's skirt, and after the big Black man behind her whispered in her ear, she opened her legs wider to give better access to the man on the bed. I could tell from the glazed look in her eyes, she was in heaven ! So was I! Just when I thought Kay would be stripped and thrown on the bed for all the cocks around her to use, her big friend Don brought her over to me and announced it was time to leave ! He asked where we wee staying and I gave him directions to our room one block down the road. Don followed us up to our room and immediately took control of my eager wife. He made her stand on a coffee table as he ran his hands all over her body--he opened her legs so her pussy was right in front of his face as he caressed and brought her to a climax with his fingers. He worked one , two , then three fingers into her tight little opening and brought them out soaking wet with my wife's cum! We both soon found out why he was taking his time opening her pussy Up. When he removed his pants, the largest cock either of us had ever seen hung majestically between his Legs. My petite little red head wife was about to know the orgasmic bliss of a ten inch Black monster Cock! In one easy motion, Don picked her up in his arms and carried her to the bed. He lowered her there and began removing the remains of her clothing, all the while his huge cock was swinging like a pendulum between his legs. Neither my wife or I could take our eyes off of it. Don climbed into bed with her and began very tenderly making love to my wife. He kissed and caressed her mouth and nipples, ran his hands and fingers all over her pussy until he had her squirming with desire. Then he layed on his back, and told her to get his cock ready to fuck her. My little wife could barely get the first two inches of his huge Black cock into her mouth, but I guess that was enough, because it was soon throbbing hard and he was ready to deflower her little red haired cunt. He grabbed a bottle of lubricant that he had stashed in the nightstand and lubricated his monster shaft, then he placed himself between my wife's open legs and began lightly slapping her waiting pussy with his Black club. This seemed to drive her wild, and she was bucking her hips trying to use her pussy to capture her tormentor. He placed the head of his massive Black pole against the bright red lips of her hungry pussy, and allowed her to wiggle and pull herself over him. At first there appeared to be slight discomfort, but that in no way slowed her efforts to take him inside of her starving cunt. She moaned over and over as he began withdrawing and then slowly spreading her wide open again with all but about the last two inches of his massive manhood. Her pussy was stretched tightly around his thrusting cock as it would be around a baby's head during childbirth. He was HUGE. The discomfort gone now? replaced by a wanton desire to be filled with wonderful orgasm giving Black Cock, my wife was cumming wildly! His thrusting never stopped or slowed, she was his woman now, and he was giving her the greatest fuck of her entire life. She was racked by one body spasming orgasm after another, only to lay there limply for a few moments, while his throbbing organ continued to pound into her dripping cunt until she started rolling her head from side to side, and bucking her hips and pushing back at him for more Black cock. They just went on and on, neither wanted it to end. My wife became a rag doll locked onto his ramming cock by a pussy that refused to let go of the wonderful pleasure giver it just found. A loud moan from him as he rammed his cock to the hilt in her and they both began shuddering in Ecstasy? until they both just rolled over on there backs and gasped for air. There she lay, legs as wide open as possible, her pussy gaping open from the monster cock it had just swallowed, and white cum began oozing out of the stretched opening. Gobs of it ! And right beside her on the bed, the huge Black cock that now owned her was glistening with joy. All the time my wife was being ravaged by this monster cock, I was busy trying to capture the raw lust of the scene with my little digital camera--the wanton look of joy on her face was so radiant it is beyond my ability to describe in words her beauty, and how much I loved her! I LOVE YOU BABY 9891 2.14/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment