Thursday, January 31, 2013

Rachelle likes it dark

RACHELLE LIKES IT DARK By First but not last I am 28 years old stand 5-5 inches tall with blonde hair I have a 34-28-34 shape and a perfect apple ass that men love to stare at. My story starts when I got divorced about a 1-1/2 ago, my husband was a real loser and we fought all the time. To make things worse he was not a very good lover. I thought I was in love and things would get better but they didn?t and he never was able to satisfy me with his little dick. Hell if it hadn?t been for his tongue he would have never made me cum. We were married 5 years and had 1 kid. A boy that I love with all my heart. I had been divorced for about 14 months and had not been out on a date or had sex in 18 months. I had given up on men. Well one afternoon this guy at work ask if I wanted to grab a drink, ?just as friends he said? besides he was married. I said what the hell. It had been a bad day and my boy was at my mom?s house. Chris is a real nice guy he is about 6-4 260 lbs and works out a lot. From experience bumping into him at work he is solid muscle, like a brick wall and he is as black as midnight. We arrived at a little bar right down from work and Chris ordered us a couple of beers. Man you should have seen the looks we got when we walked into together. I could see the wheels a turning in every ones head. We drank several beers and really had a good time just talking and shooting the shit. It was getting late so Chris drove me back to my car and dropped me of. But not without giving me a nice long hug. My god his body was so hard and he felt so strong. My ex-husband was a wimp compared to this big strong man. After that night we started hanging out together more and more, going to lunch, having a few beers after work? things like that. Well one night I had the hottest dream about Chris, he and I where in bed and he was wearing me out. I woke up and my shaven pussy was dripping wet and throbbing I fingered myself to an orgasm but as you ladies know it is not the same as having one while being fucked. From that day on I started looking at Chris differently and wondering what he would be like in bed. I even started reading stories on the internet and that?s how I found the Dark Wanderer and Dark Cavern sites. Well one Saturday Chris and I were in the office working on a big project together. Chris was wearing a tank top that showed of his muscular arms and chest and a pair of shorts that showed of his muscular legs and calves. I could not keep from checking him out! He was so good looking and muscular. My pussy was beginning to throb and I could feel the moisture building between my legs. It had been such a long time since I had felt a man inside me. I really needed to be fucked, I thought to myself. I was wearing a short skirt and a tight shirt and I had got Chris checking me out a couple times. The heat was to much. My pussy was aching for some attention. I headed to the bathroom to think. What should I do I thought to myself, I had never fooled around with a married man or for that matter a black man in my life. I reached between my legs and felt the heat and moistness of my aching pussy. The hell with it! I am going for it! I slid my panties and bra off and put them in my purse, we will see what he does now. I left the bathroom then went by my office to drop my purse off and headed to Chris?s office. My pussy was so slick as I walked into his office. ?Where is the summary sheet for building A?? I ask, knowing where it was. ?Over there in the filing cabinet? Chris said. ?Thanks? as I walked over to the cabinet and bent over to look for the file. My bald and dripping wet pussy was fully exposed now and the next move was up to him. I dug around pretending to look for the file until I felt Chris?s hands begin to caress my bare ass. I moaned slightly, ?you find what you were looking for?? he said. Still not looking I moaned as he ran his finger across my clit. Chris pushed my skirt up and began rubbing my ass and pussy more and more. I was moaning and whimpering now as he was working his thick finger in and out of me. ?I think I got what you need? I heard Chris say as I heard his shorts unzip. ?God I hope so? I moaned. I then felt the huge head of his cock running up and down my slick slit. ?Is that what you were looking for?? he asked. ?God yes? I moaned, I need that so bad Chris. I looked down between my legs and gasp as I saw the size of Chris?s cock. He had to has been twice the length and thickness of my ex-husband. ?Oh my god, you are huge Chris I don?t know if I can take something that big.? ?I will go slow baby you will be alright? He said in his deep sexy voice. Slowly Chris pushed forward and I felt my pussy lips begin to spread wider and wider trying to engulf this huge black cock. ?Oh my god!? I gasp as I felt the huge head of his cock pop inside me. My pussy was on fire from both desire and being stretched. Chris held his cock still for several minutes as he rubbed my swollen clit. The burying slowly subsided and I begged for more of his cock inside me. Slowly Chris began moving back and fourth working a little more of his thick long cock inside with every slow stroke. The feeling was indescribable my pussy was being stretched and stimulated like it had never been. I felt like a born again virgin as this big black cock opened me up like no one had before. ?Yes, yes!? I moaned and whimpered as I began to edge closer and closer to my first cock induced orgasm in forever. Chris had managed to get 8 inches of his 10-1/2 inside me when I exploded inside. The pleasure was unreal my whole body shook and trembled as wave after wave of pleasure shot thru me. Never in my life had I experienced anything that even compared to this. Chris held still as I bucked and whimpered in pleasure. ?God that was amazing baby? I moaned. ?We are just getting started baby? he said as he began sliding in and out of me again. Chris grabbed my hips and began thrusting harder and faster. The feeling was fantastic, each stroke I felt him go deeper and deeper. ?That?s it baby open up for me? Chris grunted as he thrust hard burying all 10-1/2 inches inside me. ?Oh fuck!? I screamed as I felt something inside my pussy pop. He was so deep it was unreal; I swear I could feel his pulse beating in his cock up near my stomach. I wave of shear pleasure and ecstasy washed over my entire body, I was in heaven and did not want to leave. ?That?s my baby, been wanting to put this big black cock in you since the day I first saw you? Chris said. I wish I had done this sooner baby you are incredible, now I know what I have been missing all these years. Chris began pounding me hard slapping his huge balls against my cream covered ass, I came over and over again on his huge black cock. ?Here it comes baby!? Chris grunted. ?Fill my pussy baby! I want to feel a real man cum inside me!? I screamed. I felt his cock expanding as it approached exploding inside me. ?Oh shit!? I screamed as I felt a volcano of hot cum erupting inside. My insides were on fire as stream after stream of my black studs cum filled my pussy up. I came again so hard I nearly blacked out. Both our bodies were covered in sweat as we got our breath. We did not get much work done the rest of the day as we spent it having sex over and over again. I have never felt more satisfied and fulfilled in my life. I stay horny all the time now and can?t get enough of that big black cock. Chris is going to arrange for me to meet him and a couple of his black buddies one weekend for a little gang bang. Ladies I cannot stress it enough if you ever get the chance to sample some big black cock go for it! You will love it and you will see what sex is all about. The end Ladies or guys if want a story about your fantasy send me some hot pictures (steel255@hotmail.com) of yourself or your wife or girlfriend with a brief write up of what you want and I will try to write you a story. Later 10039 1.47/512345

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. dark web sites

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. dark web links

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. dark web sites

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. гидра тор

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info. dark web sites

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you very much for writing such an interesting article on this topic. This has really made me think and I hope to read more. гидра онион

    ReplyDelete