Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Angie and the Janitor part 2

Angie gets more than her sink fixed Part 2 By: First but not last I reached down and rubbed my soaking wet pussy coating my fingers in my own juices, I then slowly stroked Chad?s cock with my hand. His cock was now shimmering and glistening with my juices. You ready baby Chad ask me, Yessssss I moaned be gentle baby I said as Chad placed the huge head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. A place no one had ever been before except my husband. Chad gently pushed into me but to no avail. He was just too big for my little body I thought. Chad whispered you are not relaxed enough and I agreed. Chad then picked me up and we got in a 69 position. Chad?s tongue felt so good licking my pussy that I was moaning and grinding against his face like mad. I could not even begin to get the head of Chad?s cock in my mouth so I began licking up and down his huge shaft while stoking it with both hands. Chad ate me to two more orgasms with his tongue when I told him lets try it again. I was so horny my pussy ached to feel that monster splitting it apart. I took both my hands and opened my pussy as far as it would go as Chad slowly pushed his giant head up against the entrance to my dripping wet pussy. He was very patient and just held pressure in my opening until I slowly began to relax and open up for his cock. My god it felt like I feels like I am being spit in two, I moaned. I looked down to see that he had only gotten the head into me. With some work, Chad and I managed to get about 4 inches inside, but it hurt like hell. I was dying but at the same time feeling tremendous pleasure shooting through my entire body. We did this for over an hour, I must have had at least five or six orgasms, and with each, one Chad managed to push a little deeper in me. With the last orgasm, I felt him hit my cervix and just knew that was it. I looked down to see all but 3 inches of his cock buried inside me as he slowly began to move in and out of me. I thought I was on fire. I was having orgasm after orgasm but I was also hurting and burning inside. Gradually I loosened up and Chad began pounding my pussy. God did his big cock feel good, never in my life had I experienced anything like this. This went on for 3 hours, I must have cum 20 times, and I think I actually blacked out during one orgasm. I was hooked on black cock and neither my pussy nor I would ever be the same. Chad finally said he was about to cum, which sent me over the edge once again. Just as I began cumming, Chad gave one hard shove and I could feel my cervix open up as he pushed into my womb. I felt torrents of hot cum splattering the walls of my fertile womb. Just then, it hit me that Chad had no condom on but I was past the point of caring as I held on for dear life as he shot squirt after squirt of his hot cum shot in me and I loved it. When Chad did finally pull out I flooded my marriage bed with mine and his juices, and a little of my blood. I was so weak that I could not stand. Chad carried me to the bathroom and I just sat on the toilet in a daze. I must have sat there 15 minutes just dripping cum and trying to comprehend what had just happened to me. Chad then carried me to the shower and we kissed a caressed each other?s bodies as we lathered each other in soap. My knees were still so weak that when we finished showering Chad dried me off and then carried me to the bed. Chad dressed a left after arriving 6 hours earlier. I slept the rest of the day and night. The next day I awoke so sore that, I could barely stand or walk and had to call into work sick. After I woke up I went to the bathroom at sat on the toilet as Chad?s cum still was leaking from my red and swollen pussy. God what had I done I thought to my self? However, as I thought about Chad and his beautiful black cock I decided I did not regret it at all. The more I thought about how good he felt buried in my pussy, the more excited I became. Matter of fact the as I thought about him being inside me I started thinking about what else might need fixing around the house. Hope you enjoyed Let me know what you think you can email me at steel255@hotmail.com 7513 1.56/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment