Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Cahined Pt 2

CHAINED Pt 2 It?s been a couple of months since the first episode but recently our boldness and wantonness has increased. Earlier this week, Sam invited my husband, James and I to have dinner with him. James and Sam know each other and have met a few times before and I work for Sam so the request was not viewed by my husband as unusual and thus he accepted. Sam told him he would bring me over after work so we could all simply meet at the restaurant. About 2 hours before we had to leave, Sam called me into his office where he ordered me to strip completely. I did so immediately handing him my clothes. He then sent me back to my office. (Sam has done this before. Usually it?s just the 2 of us in the office with other employees coming and going occasionally. I think every employee has seen me naked) so for the next 90 minutes or so I tried to do my work but could not help thinking about the meeting tonight. It came as a great relief when Sam finally told me to come back in and get ready to go to dinner. Standing in front of him, Sam proceeded to lick and tickle my pussy. Between licks he informed me that he had picked out my outfit that previously I agreed to wear sight unseen, trusting him to choose as he saw fit. I became more aroused as he teased me until I was quite wet. He stopped, telling me to pull my labia apart and hold them wide open. I did as he said watching as he opened his desk drawer revealing a bright silver length of chain and a piece of elastic. The chain had smaller links than the other piece he had used and was shorter. He took the elastic and fed it through the first link then slid his chair over to me telling me to stand up straight. He encircled my lower hips with the elastic making a rough measurement before cutting off the extra length. When it roughly fit, he fastened a small baggage clip to the end and drew the other end through it so that it was now tight around me. The chain dangled freely from the middle of the elastic band. Sam now carefully positioned the chain at the top of my pussy and pulled it tightly between my labia. He held it there ordering me to now spread my arse cheeks which I obediently did. Now Sam drew the chain even tighter running it up and over my anus. Then he had my hold both the front and back of the chain as he undid the elastic and re-routed it through the back link as well as the front. He pulled it very tightly and snapped the catch closed ordering me to drop my hands. Here I was, naked, with a silver chain pulled hard against my clit and into my pussy lips, back through, up and in the crack of my ass. The elastic held it fast and tight against and in me. Sam adjusted the elastic 2 or 3 times until he was satisfied that it was tight enough. Then he had me walk around. The friction was unbelievable against my clit, cunt and asshole. Sam now pronounced me ready for dinner. When I protested, Sam dismissed them saying that I would have a lovely time harnessed if you will as he and my husband chatted. Sam laughed when I asked if that was all I had to wear. ?Of course not, we?ll be in a public restaurant but that?s all you?ll be wearing underneath your dress.? That wasn?t exactly correct. Sam handed me a taupe garter belt and a pair of sheer tan stockings. I went crazy bending over pulling my stockings up from the pressure and friction of the chain. Sam had me pose a number of ways which excited me even more before giving me my new dress; I was perfectly lovely! It was a simple wine colored wrap around dress with a vee neck and button at my waist. The skirt flowed loosely over my hips and was a very proper length. A little cleavage showed but I don?t have much to offer anyway although my nipples were erect from the thin fabric rubbing across them. The dress was very sexy yet very proper if it were not for the hard metal jammed up my cracks. I slipped on my alligator heels which Sam had me wear. Then he surprised me by handing me a fabulous string of pearls which he fastened around my neck before we popped off to his car. Walking down the steps and around thoroughly aroused me especially as I slid across and into the leather car seat which caused the skirt to open up easily to reveal my silk clad thigh. Sam smiled and told me to keep it that way. As we drove, it seemed the vibration of the car and the bumps in the road amplified directly into my clit. When I moved my legs together, I could feel the chain even more. I had to open my legs a bit to prevent an orgasm as we drove. As we neared the restaurant, things changed. A wicked wonderful girl friend had given me a grand idea that Sam and I decided we should do. Finding a parking spot off the main street but near the restaurant, Sam pulled over and undid his belt and I leaned over and undid his zipper pulling his cock free. I took him immediately and hungrily into my mouth. I hadn?t sucked a cock in a while and even longer since I sucked Sam so I practically attacked his dick taking him in and out of my mouth, getting him hard and wet from my saliva in seconds. Sam then, however, regained control and wrapped his hand through my hair and controlled the pace and distance of my motion. He?d push me deep and slow; held me down tight and then forced himself deeper down my throat. He had my lick his head and balls and thoroughly and purposefully service every inch of his penis and scrotum. It was a little past 7:00 now and we were to meet James at seven. Sam instructed me to go deep and slow and then shocked me as he picked up his cell phone and made a call. ?Hello, James. Sorry Old Chap but your wife and I are running a bit late. Something came up, you know and Janet is trying to finish it off.? I couldn?t believe it and almost climaxed at the thought of what was happening. Here I was sucking my lover?s cock as best I could with a chain up my snatch and he?s talking on the phone to my husband! I was on the verge of cumming and would have if Sam had not had a tight grasp on my head and was setting the pace. ?Yes I?m just waiting for her, you see. Hold on and let me see how much longer she?ll be.? With that Sam put the phone down by my sucking mouth. I stopped sucking immediately for fear James would hear me! Sam extracted me from his cock and told me to pick up for James. Sam rubbed his wet cock across my face as I spoke to my husband, ?Hello, James Darling. Sorry I?m making us late Dear. Shan?t be too much longer. Here?s Sam.? I went down on him immediately y taking him in as much as I could and giving him the best head I could muster. I was on fire and close to cumming. Sam made some small talk as I sucked his wonderful cock. ?Hold on a moment, Mate.? He put the phone on mute and commanded me, ?Do not swallow when I cum. Hold it till I tell you to swallow.? I nodded. ?Sorry about that; I was just giving Janet the final information she needed to finish up. ? I sucked him deeper and harder than ever. I could feel his balls swell in my hand. ?Yes, it appears she has things well in hand. Hold on.? With that Sam groaned a shot a massive load into my mouth; I moaned and came at the same time rubbing my chained encased clit over the leather seat edge. Sam is a heavy cummer but this load was large even by his standards and I struggled to hold it all in. Sam cleared his throat as he finished his ejaculation. ?hummrph, uggh. Sorry Old man, just had to clear my pipes a bit. Listen Janet has finished. Have another drink and order me a Manhattan straight up. We?ll be there in about 10 minutes.? (Pause). ?Yes everything came out fine. See you soon.? I was now turned on again as Sam had me roll over towards my back. My legs were bent up on the seat causing my skirt to fall to my hips. Sam?s cock, still hard but not rigid dangled against my face. His hand reached into my skirt and began to massage the chain against my clit. ?Open your mouth and show me my cum.? I did. ?Gargle with it.? Ggggggggggggggg Bubbles blew over my lips. His hand was driving me crazy. ?Swish it around your mouth.? I did but now the combined saliva made it difficult to hold it all and some dribbled out the corner of my mouth. ?Open wide and let me see.? I was a little bird, mouth wide open showing my lover his seed. I was now having difficulty keeping it in there and not swallowing. I could feel some of it run down my cheeks and neck. My legs were as widely splayed as the seat allowed and my skirt was completely open. I was twisting in ecstasy beneath his fingers. Sam shook the excess droplets off his cock spewing them on my face. ?Swallow.? I gulped and shook and came all at the same time. It took 2 or 3 swallows to get it all partly because of my need to breath from the force of my second orgasm. ?Don?t touch you face,? Sam commanded. I laid still for a long time as his hands roamed over me. He cinched up the elastic tighter which caused a low scream of pleasure to emit from my still frothy mouth. I was shaking as Sam reminded me, ?You know you have to walk into the restaurant without cleaning your face off.? I nodded weakly in agreement. He then pointed out the bits of semen separating and drying about my face and neck. I could feel the residue around my lips, particularly on my upper lip. There were spots on my left cheek and a thin streak from the right corner of my mouth, across and down my neck and back to my ear. Sam was quite pleased at my appearance. He toyed with me a bit until was time to go inside. I could still taste him and feel some wet spots on me as we walked into the restaurant. My knees were weak wondering what people thought and what James would say. I was never so grateful to find the restaurant illuminated by only a dull light. We found James and I gave him a little light kiss. He didn?t notice anything different right away and I breathed a little easier. James had already been served some bread so I quickly gathered some up telling him I was famished and purposely gulped some water spilling a bit out in an attempt to wash away the incriminating evidence. Sam was, of course, highly amused and, in due course, began rubbing my thighs through the opening of my skirt. By now my clit was sore and I had to keep my legs apart. Sam enhanced them by finding the overlap of my dress and drawing it open under the table so that my entire left leg was fully exposed, much to the delight of our young Indian busboy. By the time dessert was served, Sam was rubbing the inside thigh of my left leg and I could feel cool air around my pussy. James was mostly unaware but did look at me strangely a few times and at length a couple of others with a somewhat quizzical look. I wanted to ask him what was the matter but just couldn?t get the words out. As the evening wound down, Sam finally got to the real reason for dinner. ?You know James, Janet has been working for me part time for a few months. Been doing a bang up job, you know. First rate and all that. I would really like to have her work more hours if possible.? ?Well I don?t see a problem with that unless you do Janet.? I shook my head no as Sam?s had found my pussy! ?Thing of it is, James, probably would involve some travel. You know here and there. Nothing too major although I may want her to come to China with me to meet some of my suppliers.? James began to frown. Sam burrowed into my hot pussy. ?How could he remain so calm,? I thought. ?Here he is with his hand inside me practically asking my husband for permission to fuck him.? Sam continued. ?Probably will be some weekends, not too often though. I can make the schedule flexible; you know if something happens and you need her.? I jumped in, literally as Sam rubbed my clit. My voice was high and squeaky, ?And Sam says I can do the things I do for you, you know the cards and dates and such at his office. It won?t interfere with anything you need.? ?Quite right. Yes. Don?t want you to be inconvenienced in any way.? ?Well it seems you?ve already discussed this and, Janet, it appears your mind is made up?? I leaned forward and held his hands in mine; this enabled Sam to get his fingers deeper in my cunt. ?I really would like this. You work so much and are gone so much. This gives me chance to get out and do something worthwhile.? ?But you have your volunteer work and such?? ?Yes, I know but that is really busy work. To keep me occupied. With Sam I?m doing all kinds of things- things that I really love.? ?She?s been a great help,? Sam interjected. ?Added a lot to my bottom line. She?d be paid handsomely too.? I scolded Sam, ?But it?s not about the money, Sam. It?s about doing what I like.? I turned back to James. ?You know Darling it?s been a long time since I really had a job that I felt good about; something that is personally rewarding. I?d really like to do this.? James reflected for what seemed forever. Sam?s hand stayed firm, its grip tight in me as I clenched my legs in anticipation. Finally James looked at us both, carefully and deeply before drawing his breath. ?Yes, I think it would be a good thing, breath of fresh air for you. I?ve noticed that you?re a bit more excited about life lately, more enthusiastic about things. If you want to do this, you can.? I leaped from my chair and threw my arms around James neck and hugged him close. In the flurry of the moment my dress got caught up on Sam?s hand resulting in my entire thigh being bared up to my hip. Fortunately James? head was turned against my cheek and he didn?t see anything though he was about the only one that didn?t. Sam ordered a brandy for him and James and they chatted amicably for the next hour on a variety of boring subjects. My mind raced ahead to not only fucking Sam, but being fucked by his friends, associates, strangers and anyone else that he wanted and anyway he wished. As we departed, I kissed his hand smelling my pussy juice. He whispered in my ear, ?Tomorrow you wear this exact outfit to work, chain and all. You?re going to get fucked.? I now belonged more to Sam than James. My heart and mind raced at the very thought of now being Sam?s Personal Cunt. Comments are welcome at vidi789@hotmail.com 3478 1.15/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment