Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My Friend's Ex-Wife

MY FRIEND'S EX-WIFE - BY SHYBOB E-MAIL shybob9306@yahoo.com ATTENTION: THIS STORY IS FICTION. IT IS A PRODUCT OF MY VIVID SEXCHARGED IMAGINATION.PLEASE E-MAIL ME WITH ANY COMMENTS, ESPECIALLY THE LADIES. MY FRIEND'S EX-WIFE About 12 years ago, my bestfriend Steve met this great looking girl named Amy at a festival we attended. Amy was flat out beautiful. She stood 5'3" tall, dark brown shoulder length hair, about 105 lbs. a great smile that would melt the coldest of heart's, a great heart shaped ass with a bubble to it. She was about an "A" cup in the tit department. Steve and Amy were married just a few short month's later and I served as Steve's best man. They were married about ten month's when at work one day Steve told me Amy had left him. He came home from work and all her stuff was gone. She left a short note on the kitchen tabel simply stating that she wanted a divorce. He tried in vain for month's to get her to change her mind, but to no avail. They had very little asset's so the final divoce proceedings went quickly. She would never tell him the reason for wanting out of the marriage. He wasn't an abusive guy, he worshiped the ground she walked on. She was alway's very alusive when asked why stating "I shouldn't have to explain it. If you can't see with your own eye's what your doing to me." It took Steve several years to finally let go and move on to date again. Then one day while walking thru a local mall, I heard a familiar voice from the past calling my name. "Mike!" I turned to see that beautiful smile of Amy's. She hadn't changed a bit! Still a knockout! We hugged and made small talk when I asked her to dinner if she had the time. She accepted, and we went to the food court in the mall. We cought up on what we were both doing for the last several years. Thing's were going well for her she thought. She had a decent job and a nice apartment. Was very single. Amy had re-married and divorced again. She said "I don't think I will ever find a man who understand's me and my want's and need's. Every guy I've ever dated I could never express my true self the way I wanted to, especially in my two marriages. Why I chose to marry the two guy's I did the way I am, I will never know. Even though I'm single now I still have a hard time expressing my feelings and true self because of family and friend's. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. Steve is a good friend of yours." I explained to her Steve and I don't hang out anymore. We just lost touch and found a new circle of friend's that are more like ourselve's. She then asked me if I was married. I told her no, I've never been married and amsingle. This seemed to shock her. She asked me why. I told her I thought it was because of similar reason's she gave. Finding a young lady that I could be myself around. She said that was hard to belive the way I treated the girlfriend's I had, she remember's. I said I really didn't know, I treated all the ladies I've been with very well, then I said "maybe I was to perverted for them." She busted out laughing and when she settled down she got this devilish grin on her face and asked "how perverted." I told her nothing out of the ordinary, no whips chain's, or wanting to tie them up. I wanted to try "different things." Amy said "I'll leave that alone for now." Then she winked at me. She had to go, but we exchanged phone number's to talk some more at a la About two and a half weeks went by when I got a phone call,I answered and heard "why haven't you called!" right away. It was Amy. We made plans for dinner. And this was the start of of us seeing each other. One night about a month later after she made me dinner, we had sex for the first time. What a body this lady had! Her small breasts took nothing from her beauty. Her legs and ass were absoultly incredible! And the way she fucked was like a banshee out of hell! Why my friend fucked his marriage up with her I may never know. Anything this woman wanted, he should have given her. After sex, we were talking and she asked me to elaborate on what I meant when I said all the other women thought I was to perverted. I asked her "do you have an open mind? You will not pass judgement on me or think ill of me?" Amy replied "nothing you tell me will shock or upset me." So I began to tell her my number one fantasy. I explaind to her that I had a passion for adult video's. But not just any adult video's, interracial adult video's. My ultimate fantasy was to watch it live in the same room. When I would tell this to the girl I would be seeing, they would dump me and think I was some weirdo. Amy asked me to explain more, like how would you plan it. I told her that it was very simple. I would run an ad on the internet seeking a tall good looking black male, a professional with an enormous cock to pleasure my girlfriend while I watched. While I was telling this to Amy, she was squeezing my cock! I saw the look in her eye and she was givivg me a I can't believe it look. She asked me "you serious? I mean you would want to watch your girlfriend fuck a huge black cock while you watched? Tell me more. Why would you let a guy with a bigger cock fuck your girlfriend and a black guy at that?" I told her that I knew there was a higher percentage of women out there that wish there partner's cock's were bigger. Also I strongly believed there were alot of white women that wanted the so-called taboo relationship of She finally said "I don't fucking belive it. This is your biggest fantasy? To watch your girlfriend or any woman fuck a huge black cock while you watched? Mike, that's my fantasy too! I'm not lieing! I've wanted to expierence a huge black cock for years! But I could never express this to Steve or my other husband, or my friend's! I've alway's wanted to feel a huge cock and find out for myself if size matters!" Now I was dumbfounded! I ask her "your for real? Your not just saying this for my feeling's?" She said "I'm for real Mike. It's something I've wanted for years!" She then explained why she left my friend Steve. It seems Amy was alway's going out in the evening with friend's to bars and partying. Steve had a big problem with this obviously. He wanted her home with dinner ready, the whole 1950's scene. She said every time she went out, she would get hit on by black guy's. She said she was tempted several times but backed out at the last minute. She tried in vain to get him to go with her, but he just wanted to stay home with her. After months of his badgering, she couldn't take it anymore and finally left. Then she said "I knew I should have dumped him and wen't after you years ago. You seem to understand people better Mike. I knew there was something differen't about you. I seriously thought about dumping Steve and asking you out. But I knew you were to loyal of a friend and would have nothing to do with me." I replied "but you wen't for Steve's look's and car!" She said "guilty as charged." Then she asked me "well, would you like to live out our fantasy Mike?" I said "you really want to do this with me?" She replied "definately!" We fucked again, this time more intence. Then we worked on our ad for the internet. I took some bikini pics of her not showing her head. She wanted to tease a little. Then we worked on our written ad. It read as follows: "white couple, early thirties, she- 5'3" tall 105 lbs. dark brown hair, him- very straight. She want's to experience her first black cock while straight boyfriend photo's and video's the experience. Must be tall and in good shape, professionally employed, drug and disease free with proof and very well hung in in length and width. Boyfriend will set up and arrange. E-Mail response with full nude pic showing hardness. Hurry guy's, this lady can't wait!" We posted the ad, and the the only thing to do was wait. Amy let me check our E-Mail, to pic the guy. She wanted to be surprised and trusted my judgement. We got several responses (I knew we would), but almost all were young punks and non proffessionals. Almost a month went by and Amy was getting frustrated. Then one evening I got an e-mail from a gentleman from Boston named Clive. He said he was going to be in our town on business the following week and would love to meet Amy and I. He loved her pictures and would love to see her naked. He was professionally employed as a sales manager for a large finance company. He described himself as tall and lean with a huge cock. He stated that he would love to be Amy's first black cock. He posted two pics with his e-mail. He was a very good looking guy, and he was not lieing about his cock. He was at least a foot long and very thick. I called Amy right away. I told her that we found a guy. She told me to set up the meeting and that she was free every night next week. I e-mailed Clive and told him that Amy and I would love to entertain him while in town and that she couldn't wait. The next day Clive replied to my e-mail and was equally excited. He gave me his cell phone number to call him. I did so right away. He answered and I introduced myself. We had a good conversation and he told me which hotel he would be staying at. We agreed to meet at his hotel lounge the following Friday, since that would be his last night in town. He said that he would be to busy with work the other night's. So the meeting was set, and I called Amy to tell her. Should hardly contain her excitement. She asked me what she should wear. I told her to go to the Victoria secret's store in the mall and find something very tight to show off that beautiful ass of hers. The week seemed to last forever. Amy was a nervous wreck all week. She did go to the mall and found herself an outfit to wear. She bought a pair of gold satin stretch jeans that looked painted on. They hugged her ass perfectly. The jeans were so tight, she was flashing major camel toe! She also bought a simple black halter top and black high heels. I told her that she looked absoloutly beautiful, and that Clive was in for a real treat. The whole week Amy was asking me about Clive, How he looked his cock ect... I told her that she will be very impressed and that was all I was telling her. Friday finally arrived. I called Clive late that afternoon to re-confirm our meeting. He told me absoloutly. He told us to meet him at the bar in the lounge, and asked us to sit at the end of the bar. We arrived at the hotel lounge bar at about 7:00 and ordered drinks and waited at the end of the bar as directed. Amy was very nervous. I could tell, because she killed two drinks in about five minutes. I was on cloud nine as we sat at the bar. Every guy in the joint was staring at Amy as we sat at the bar and Amy seemed to enjoy the attention too. Then I saw Clive enter the lounge, he was carrying an envelope. I elbowed Amy and pointed and said "he's here." Amy was visably impressed by the look on her face. Clive seemed taller in person, about 6'3". He walked right up to us at the bar and asked "Mike, Amy?" Amy stood and introduced herself and the look Clive was giving her was worth a thousand word's. He was also visably impressed. Clive said "I'm so glad you could make it. I've been looking forward to this all week." Amy replied "so have we." Clive suggested that we get a booth. We sat and talked and got to know each other some. He handed us the envelope he was carrying. It contained his test results, dated the previous week. Everything looked good. We learned that Clive had been married and divorced twice, no children. Both marriages ended when his wives found out about his cheating on his business t The lounge was crowded now and the band started playing. Clive asked Amy to dance. Theey were on the dance floor the whole first set, even two slow song's. Clive seemed to tower over Amy. They were an erotic site on the dance floor. When the set was over Amy and Clive came back to the table and Clive excused himself to use the restroom. When Clive left Amy could hardly contain her excitement. She told me that I made an outstanding choice. She also told me she could feel his cock rubbing her stomach on the dance floor. Then she said that she was ready to get fucked. Clive returned and we continued our conversation. Then Amy asked Clive "so Clive, do you find me attractive?" Clive replied "very much." Amy continued "do you think we could go to your room so you can give me what I've been feeling?" Clive replied "my dear lady I would be honored. But I must request that no video be taken. I'll allow picture's, but don't show my face." We agreed and got up to leave. I went to the car to get the camera and met Clive and Amy in the lobby. We were getting strange look's as we waited for the elevator. On the ride up to the room Clive took Amy in his arm's and kissed her passionately. Amy seemed to melt in his arm's. The elevator stopped and we all got off and headed down to Clive's room. Clive opened the door and invited us in. Clive traveled very well. He had a very large and spacious room with a sitting area, equipped with a wet bar. He asked us if we wanted a drink, "what ever your having" I replied. Clive brought back three whisky's on the rock's. I sat in the easy chair and Amy and Clive sat on the love seat. Clive started to ask Amy question's. He asked her "Amy, how do you like your sex, soft, rough, in-between?" Amy replied "with you I would like to take it slow at first and see how I adjust to your size. If I feel I've adjusted enough, I want you to give it to me hard." Clive said "what's the biggest cock you've had?" Amy replied "almost seven inches." Clive looked at me with raised ey Clive stopped kissing Amy and said "I think we should get more comfortable." Clive stood up and removed his shoe's, tie and jacket. He stood before Amy who had removed her shoe's. He took her in his arm's and kissed her deeply. Amy was stroking his cock thru his pant's. Clive stopped kissing her and said "c'mon, on your knee's my dear." Amy got on her knee's and started to unbuckle and undo his pant's. Amy let his pant's fall to the floor. Clive removed his shirt and stood before Amy in his boxer's and sock's. Clive was obviously already hard. Amy could not take her eye's off his crotch. Clive said to her "go ahead, it won't bite." Amy grabbed the waistband of his boxer's and pulled them down. What sprang forth was the biggest cock I've ever seen. It looked bigger than the picture's Clive sent me. If anyone has watched adult video's and are aware of the actor Mandingo, then picture his cock only thicker. Amy just stared and said "oh my goodness." Amy looked at me and said "Mike, you picked a real doosy here! It's a good thing I brought loobe!" Amy started stroking Clive's cock. She said "I can't belive how hard it is!" She tried to put the head of his cock into her mouth, but could only fit about two inches. Clive said "don't bother. Just get it real wet and lick it." Amy did so. Using both hand's as she gently stroked his mammonth cock. Then she lifted his cock and started to suck his huge ball sack. She stopped and said to Clive "o.k., how big is it. I know you've measured it." Clive replied "13" by 8". Do you like it?" Amy was speechless. She sat on her heels and admired it. She said "I don't know yet. I mean it's beautiful and I'm loving stroking and licking it and feeling your huge balls, but I really can't answer until we fuck and I feel it inside me." Clive asked her "would you like to move to the bed? I think we'll be more comfortable there." Amy said o.k. and Clive helped her to her feet. Amy and Clive walked to the bed. Amy was holding Clive's cock like it was a leash, leading him. When they got to the bed, Clive removed his boxers and sock's and sat on the edge of the bed and leand back. Amy stood at the foot of the bed and removed her top. Her nipple's were hard and very erect. Clive was stroking his cock as he watched. Amy slowly unzipped her pant's. Then she slowly turned around and started to peel them off and stepped out of them. Amy was wearing a pair of red satin thong panties. The front of them was soaked thru. She slowly removed them. Her pussy was very swollen and ready for action. Clive whistled and said "I've been with alot of women, But I can honestly say that you are the most beautiful I've been with so far." Amy said "thank you. I do take care of myself." Clive said "get on the bed and let's sixty-nine." Amy climbed over Clive and picked up where she left off by licking and stroking his cock while fondeling his ball's. Clive began licking her pussy and stated "I don't think I've tasted a sweeter pussy. My cock is in for a real treet tonight!" They continued this for about ten minutes when Amy said to me "Mike, I can see from here that your didk is straining. Why don't you take it out and pleasure yourself while you watch." So I undid my pant's and started stroking my dick. So there I was, stroking my dick while I watched my friend's ex-wife lick and stroke the biggest cock either of us have ever seen. I am so glad she yelled at me in the mall that day! This continued for another five minutes when Amy looked back at Clive and asked him "you ready to put this inside me?" Clive replied "I'm ready if your ready." Amy said "let me get the loobe." Amy got off the bed and went to her purse and retrieved a small tube. She walked back to the bed, put a small amount on her hand's and coated Clive's cock using both hand's. She coated the entire length of his cock. Then she put some on her pussy. She said to clive "I would like to do it in the missionary position Amy said to me "Mike, why don't you come over here and sit on the edge of the bed so you can see better. Is that o.k. with you Clive?" Clive said "sure. This is his fantasy too." So I got up holding my pant's up and walked over to the bed. Amy said "Mike, just take your pant's off." I did just that, and sat on the edge of the bed. Amy laid on her back and spread her leg's. Clive was stroking his huge cock and positioned himself between Amy's leg's. He put the head of his cock at her pussy and moved the head up and down. He asked Amy "you ready?" Amy replied "give it to me." Clive pushed the head of his cock into her. Amy let out a loud "oh fuck yea!!" Clive pushed into her slowly. The loobe seemed to make it easier for both of them. Clive was sinking deeper and deeper, while applying a firm but gentle pressure. Clive said "Amy you feel so good and tight! I feel like I'm fucking a virgin!" Amy replied "I feel like a virgin right now!" I asked Amy "how does it feel babe?" She replied Alittle uncomfortable right now, but I can also feel that it's going to feel real incredible in a little while." Clive continued to push more and more of his monster into Amy. Amy's pussy looked like it was stretched to it's limit! It took a while, but Clive was able to sink his entire length into Amy. When he was in to the hilt, he lay on top of Amy and started to kiss her deeply. Clive said to her "you should feel very proud of yourself. It take's a special lady to take a cock like mine." Amy replied "I've dreamed of a cock like yours for a very long time. I was so excited when i first felt it. And when I saw it I told myself that I was not leaving here tonight until I fucked every inch." Clive said to her "you let me know when your ready for me to fuck you hard." Amy nodded and started to kiss him. They continued to kiss and stroke each other. Clive was moving his cock side to side inside Amy making her moan. I was enjoying watching Amy, my friend's ex-wife being pleasured by a this enormous cock. I c Clive was grinding into Amy when all of a sudden he rolled them both over without taking his cock out of her. Amy was now on top. Clive raised his knee's up to where he was flat footed and started to fuck her hard from underneath. Amy laid over him as he pounded her yelling in pleasure. She then sat up and started bouncing up and down. She told Clive to put his leg's down and started to rise and fall as far as she could go. She was slamming down hard telling Clive what a beautiful cock he had. She started to gring her hip's into him. She said "Mike, I can feel the head of his cock in my womb! This feels sooooo good!!!! Get up here so I can suck your cock!" I stood up on the bed and Amy started to deep throat my dick while she continued to grind Clive. Clive said "I've never done this before. A beautiful lady sitting on my cock while she suck's her lover. This is fucking erotic! I like it!" It didn't take long for me to cum. I blasted my load right down her throat and Amy swallowed every drop! I stayed hard to my amazement and sat back down on the bed. Clive said he was ready to cum. Amy said "not until we fuck doggie!" She got off clive and got on all fours. Clive positioned himself behind her and thrusted his entire cock into her. Amy yelled with pleasure and pain and said "fuck! You feel deeper than before!" Clive was working his hips in a figure eight. He reached under her and started to feel her tit's, tweaking her nipple's. Then he raised her up with both of them still on their knee's and started to slowly stroke into her. Clive said "Amy, you got one beautiful ass. It feels so good on my balls." Amy reached around and started to feel Clive's balls. Amy said "your balls feel good on my ass." Amy got back on all fours and told Clive she wanted him to cum inside her. Clive started to pound her, grunting as he did so. Amy was yelling at him "fuck my pussy!! Give all that sweet cum!!!!" A few second's later Clive said "here it comes baby!! ahahahahahahahah!!!!" Clive collapsed on top After a few minutes Clive pulled out of Amy and rolled on his back. Amy let out a small "whew!!" Then said "I feel a void now! What a strange feeling. I feel empty." Clive said "all the women I fuck say that. I promise you, your pussy is not going to be the same." Amy looked at me and said "no, it's not." She then came up and kissed me deeply and thanked me for making such a good choice for her first black cock. Then she went to Clive and kissed him deeply and thanked him for having such a wonderful cock. Clive responded "thank you. I was truely blessed." We all laughed. Clive reached over and shook my hand and thanked me for allowing him to be a part of our fantasy. Amy got up off the bed and made us all fresh drink's and when she got up there was a huge puddle of cum where she was. I said to Clive "shit Clive. You sure did cum alot!" Clive replied "I am a heavy cummer." Amy returned with our drink's and I could see cum dripping out of her pussy and down her leg. She got back on the bed and leaned her back on the headboard. Clive was now laying on his side his cock semi hard floped on the bed. He really did posess a magnificent cock! I was envious. Amy must have caught me staring because she said to me "yes Mike, your theroy was right. Size does matter. Every woman should experience a cock like his. But don't worry Mike, I promise you'll still get yours. Thank's for experiencing this with me and for being such an wonderful guy." Clive complimented me too, saying "she's right Mike. It take's strong man to let his woman experience something that she want's to experience. I have friend's who do this and they belittle the husband or boyfriend and that just break's up a relationship. I'm not into that. I feel very honored when another man let's me share his woman." We continued to talk some more and Amy and Clive got up to use the shower. When they were done, Amy got dressed and handed her panties to Clive and Clive right away put them to his nose and said "I will cherish these. Amy you are EPILOGE Amy and Clive have fucked several time since that night. She has also fucked guy's on her own without me present and told me about it later while she sucked my dick. We have moved in together now. Amy has brought up the subject of marriage but I said why ruin a good thing. So I want to thank my friend for fucking up his marriage. Because if he didn't, Amy and I may have never hooked up. But I guess every thig happens for a reason to a certain extent. P.S. PLEASE, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. shybob9306@yahoo.com 6025 1.38/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment