Sunday, January 27, 2013

Super Groupie

My Wife Became a Super Groupie By: Dr.Bone who sez ya gotta be an adult to read the below story. Before you ask the answers are: yes, yes and yes. Or more specifically, yes my wife is Connie Parket the famous entertainment lawyer. Yes that was her on stage as the famous masked groupie with the huge tits who blew the entire rap band while they played that famous gig, and lastly yes, she is the one in the leather hood getting fucked by almost a dozen rap artists in that underground tape/DVD/web-video, and later is shown pregnant. What is even is more amazing is how it all started. It began almost four years ago. Connie and I worked at the bottom of the music food chain, representing small groups. If they failed we did not get paid, if they went big they got taken out of our hands by the big boys who sometimes tossed us a bone. We had first been representing country and rock bands but as they dried up we had to start take on the business of a rap band. Connie did not like it. Her family was very prejudiced, and she was the same way, It was always, ?Those people.? or ?Remember to get their money first because they will spend it on drugs and booze if we wait too long.? I remember when I told her we had to have the group over one weekend as our office was being fumigated and we could not use it. I talked to Flash Cee to tell him, he said it was cool. After a beer or two maybe I said too much. I told him he should not mind my wife if she acts odd as we don?t usually have our clients over to our house. ?Is it clients or black people?? he astutely noted. I asked him not to take offense. He told me none taken he told me that women who were like that usually did not know any black people so acted that way out of fear of the unknown. ?Or they are secretly attracted to black men and feel guilty.? This got me nervous and I got up to get another beer. ?I don?t think so, not with Connie.? He chuckled and said ?You haven?t heard the stories, but I bet she has. Listen I bet you that we could turn her out.? I did not quite get his words but I did get their meaning. I was getting excited. ?Make you a bet my man. I bet you that by the end of the evening your wife will be turned onto this.? he said pulling out his cock to show me, even limp it was bigger than mine. ?If she isn?t I will pay you twice the going fee, if not you represent me for the first year for free. Deal?? I told him if he wanted to give up his money that was okay by me. After he left I started to make plans for his money. But a thought kept coming up into my mind. The picture of Connie sucking and getting fucked by a black man. I felt my cock rise, harder than its been in a long time. But no, then I saw in my mind?s eye Connie saying something racist and the thought went out of my head. ?Do we have to put out the silverware, that set has been in my family for generations.? I told Connie yes and that she may not like our clients but until we came across ones she did like their money was as good as any other persons. The doorbell rang and I let the guys in. The group consisted of four men. One of them while heavy looked powerful, the rest were buff to the extreme. I watched my wife and to my surprise she snuck a look or two at their bodies when she thought I was not looking. Then she went back to being sour to them. After diner we had a few beers. My wife started to relax a bit as the guys joked with her and flattered her. She was eating the attention up. I had to relax, least my wife see my hard-on at the thought that they even had a chance at her. We sat down doing the paperwork the group would need, hours worth of it, my wife reverted to her all business self totally. Then three quarters of the way through it all the guys said they needed a break, and suggested that we listen to some of their music so that we understood their potential and what they might need. My wife frowned on this, she was not exactly a rap fan. But when they put on their CD and did some lip syncing and clowned around she started to laugh and got into it then they beckoned for her to get up on the floor and do some dancing with them. She acted shy at first but then decided to give it a shot. Me, I was getting a little excited watching my wife's inhibitions vanish one by one. They clapped and got her to dance along and I noticed her eyeing the guys bodies, even peeking down at their crotches a bit. Was this the same woman I was married to? Then came the moment that was going to make or break the evening , a slow number came on, it was one of their tributes to the classic soul of the late 60's. Cee pulled her close to him and put his arm around her tight little waist, for only a second she looked like she wanted to pull away, then she stood there and danced with him, then the other guys and I noticed that her nipples were rock hard. As Cee took her back in his arms he told her that she had had a problem with black men, she told him sometimes but not right now. He laughed and told her what she really needed was a good spanking. I could not believe that he had said that. "In front of my husband sir? What sort of girl do you think I am?" "I think you are the sort of girl who needs one." he said pulling her onto the couch and over his lap. He lifted her skirt up and slapped her round ass playfully. "Sir, let me up my husband is right in this room and..." I told her I had no problems with it. She struggled a bit but he held her down and slapped her ass a few more times. "What a naughty white girl you have been." he said, then he slapped her butt a bit harder "Admit it! Admit it!" he told her, she quietly said she was. "Well we are going to have to remedy that." he said and started to rub her pussy through her panties, when he saw her start to moan he pulled those down and first fingered her cunt, then he started to push his fingers into her. She moaned and started to thrash around on the couch but she did not tell him to stop. "Yo Gee! Show her what's it all about." he called to one of his partners who sat down on the couch and put his crotch in her face and pulled out his cock. She was stunned at its size. She gave me an ashamed look and then started to obediently suck on it. I could not believe my eyes! "Oh man, I can't take it anymore." said Cee, who got up and pulled out his cock and lined it up with my wife's cunt and started to push it in. "Wait you have to wear a rubber." Cee laughed and told her he goes only bareback or not at all. Now I knew the problem, she was trying to get pregnant and well.... Cee started to rub his cock head up and down the lips of her pussy making her shiver then he slammed it into her with no objection. I watched as her pussy was stretched out more than it ever had been with me. And the way she came, if I didn't have a huge hard on from watching this display of lust I might have left the room offended. After they finished fucking her on the couch they took her in the bedroom and all the guys took turns fucking and getting sucked by her. The party lasted until four or so in the morning, the guys left and I laid down next to my cum splattered wife. The next day she woke me up with the best blow job she had ever given me. She had not even showered but you know what? Fucking her afterward, all cum stained was a turn on. She told me that deep down she had always wanted to try having sex with a black man but her upbringing told her it was wrong. Over the next few months the money I lost on representing Cee for free was more than made up by all the referrals I got from him. We handled dozen of rap groups. My wife started to dress sexier around the guys and she had sex with nearly all them, sometimes taping it. Once Cee's group want gold he sent her a box with a check in it to have her boobs made bigger. Wanting to be the perfect groupie I saw her boobs go from 36C to 42DD. She told me she was going on the road as Cee's group's legal counsel. Then I heard about the incident where in a black bondage hood, so nobody could make out her face she went on stage and blew them all during a number. Then she went to court and got the charges down to a fine and an agreement not to play that city anymore, which just made the group more popular than ever. At a huge rap show down occurred the famous orgy where one of the guys knocked her up. All the groups sent her checks for the upbringing of the baby, which stays here with me as she tours with the groups as their official groupie-lawyer-slut. 4603 1.37/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment