Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Joined The Club At Last

JOINED THE CLUB AT LAST By Dr Bone My wife finally made the ?club? in time for her high school reunion and all it took was some encouragement from me. However little did I know how far it would go. Beth is from New England, and it took me, a guy from New York years to stop kidding her about her accent. She is a sophisticated woman, with shoulder length hair, sharp, intellectual features, and wears simple glasses with dark frames. She is just over five feet with a tight little body and tits that seem to defy both time and gravity, a lot of people think she is wearing a special bra but it is just her. For years Beth and her friends used to joke about the club, and the fact she was not a member. Whenever I would hear this I would try to find out what it was they were talking about but they would clam up and giggle as soon as I left the room. All I knew was whatever this club was it had happened in high school, as all her friends who were in it were from there. I had to know. It was driving me nuts. Then one day I caught a lucky break. Beth and her girlfriends were having lunch at a hotel a few days in advance of her fifteenth high school reunion, this included some other members of the club that she had not seen in years, one of them, Jenny, had gotten a bit too drunk. My wife called me on my cell and asked if I could come to the hotel a few minutes early, pick her up, drop her off at the hotel she was staying at across town and come back for her. I told her why not? As luck and traffic would have it a fifteen minute trip turned into a forty-five minute crawl, as traffic came to a standstill due to construction. I tried to make small talk. Jenny, however was drunk and kept saying I was cute and she would hit on me. I knew I should not have done it, but temptation got the best of me, I asked her what the club was about. ?You don?t know?? she said in a drunk, overly loud whisper. She giggled then said, ?The only reason I will tell you this is because you are so cute, but you must not tell anyone this, it is a secret.? She said putting her finger across her lips. I told her I would. After a few more giggles Jenny began, ?It started out when we were all cheerleaders during senior year, our team was doing bad, real, real bad. Anyway we got a transfer student, we all called him Gus, his real name was Benjamin Washington, but we called him Gus.? I asked her why Gus? She told me it was a joke, he kicked goals like the mule in that movie, and he had a cock as big as a?. I asked her how that got out. She laughed loudly, saying the guys had seen him in the shower and had talked, him being one of the few black male students at the school. ?Anyway one night the cheerleaders had gotten together for a little sleepover and one of them, Veronica, said she had given Gus a little action, everyone stood there with their mouths open. Veronica hit the other girls with her pillow and told them that was not the sort of action she meant. She said he was so big she would have been ruined for life. No she was talking about letting him cop a feel while she jerked off that massive cock of his. For the team of course.? I could not believe what I was hearing, but I listened on. ?Anyway we all thought she was such a liar, until she went to the hall and took out the sweater she had been wearing and showed us this huge stain.? I was starting to get where this was going, ?Soon, each week we all took turns joining the club. One or two of the girls admitted to blowing him, but most said he was too big, and none of us fucked him.? ?Why did Beth not join the group?? I asked. Jenny told me she was always on the fence about it, her father being so strict and all, but just when she got up the nerve to do it, she couldn?t as she had broken her legs during practice and was out for the rest of the school year. I remembered that, there was picture of Jenny hobbling to the stage to get her diploma with her class, while she was wearing a cast. She had to go to summer school to finish her graduation requirements. After I dropped Jenny off I pulled over, needing a minute to think things through. Beth might be pissed if I were to tell her what I knew, but then the thought of her jerking off some huge black cock turned me on. I knew I should be jealous and all, but it turned me on so much my cock was rock hard. I went back to the hotel and picked Beth up; she saw the smile on my face and knew I knew her secret. ?Oh my! Jenny told you. I can?t believe she did that.? I told my wife not to be too mad as Jenny was drunk, but now the big secret was out, and I was relieved, she asked me why, and I told her jokingly that I thought her the club had involved a murder or something of that nature. We both laughed. I asked her if she regretted not joining the club, she told me no, though the other girls teased her about it. Then with my cock starting to throb I asked her why she coulld not join the club now. She looked at me stunned. ?You do know who Gus is?? I told her I did. ? And you would have no problem with that?? I said it intrigued me a bit. There was a long silence; she then said it would kill the other girls if she did it. But then she said she did not know if it would affect me. I told her I was fine with it. While in my head I wanted to see that big cock jammed in all her holes while she begged for more. Little did I realize that was exactly what was going to happen. At home after some more debate and some subtle encouragement on my part she called Gus at the hotel he was staying at. She seemed a bit pleased that he remembered who she was, and after some small talk, in which she assured him that I would be out for the day, he decided he would come over to see her for ?old times sake? before the reunion. ?Wow! I can?t believe I did that.? She said. She asked me if I was still okay with it and I told her I was. It was agreed I would hang out in the basement and I would give her a call on my cell phone an hour after he arrived, she would then have an opportunity to pretend I was coming home if things were not working out, or to say I would be out later if they did. I went downstairs to wait. At around six Gus arrived, I called my wife at seven from the basement, she told me everything was okay and she understood I would have to work late, and to call before coming home. We had arranged for her to call me when she was done. I stood in the basement watching movies on my MP3 player, at nine there was no call, at ten the same, I checked my phone to make sure it was working, finally just as I was about to go upstairs at eleven thirty she called. I ran upstairs to make sure she was okay, fear gripped me, what if she had been assaulted, or worse? I reproached myself for egging her on in this stupid fantasy, then I saw on the stairs her skirt, a few steps up further was her black sweater, a huge stain on it where her left breast would have been had she been wearing it. My fears eased somewhat as I wondered what had happened. Her shoes, panties and bra were on the floor in a disarray outside the bedroom door. Could have what I thought had happened actually occurred? My cock throbbed at the possibility. As I got closer to the bedroom the smell of a stale fuck filled the air. I opened the door and what I saw next etched itself into my mind. My conservative dark haired wife was on the bed naked. Her hair all tangled and matted, her body covered in a mix of her own juice, sweat, and seamen drying on her skin. Her pussy was still red and dilated, as his cum ran out of it. Then I notice several large rubbers on the floor, a bottle of lube nearby. Her nipples looked sore and swollen as she weakly said ?Fuck me honey please. Fuck me.? I tossed off my clothes and got on top of her. Her pussy was sticky and quite sore but she pleaded with me to fuck her, I did so and dumped my load into her within minutes, she fell asleep holding me. The next morning she woke me up in the best way possible by sucking my cock, I could see a tray of breakfast was on the table, and she had kept her glasses on why blowing me, my own little kink. I played with her tits and came soon after, as I thought in my mind about what must have happened last night. After breakfast we talked ?I don?t know what happened. I mean I know what happened but I can?t tell you why it happened the way it did.? She said. ?When Gus came over we went to the living room. I forgot how large he was, no not that way, at least I did not know he was that way, yet. He is over six foot and three hundred pounds, he had a little bit of a belly but he was mostly muscle. Anyway we sat down on the couch and talked for a bit, then after a beer or so we talked about the club. I felt a little funny about it, there was an awkward moment, but he said he loved it. Then he asked me if I was ready to join. He had told me he was disappointed I never had had the chance.? My wife took a pause and continued, ?He pulled out his cock, as if he already knew I would not refuse. And believe me, for a moment I felt like I wanted to run out of there but I was also curious, and when he did take it out I could not believe it. Semi-limp it hung down between his legs, past the couch cushion. It was like my hand was not my own, I reached out and grabbed it. It looked so weird, my hand was so white against that dark thing. I pumped him up and down watching it grow and grow. He told me to spit in my hand if I was not going to use any lube, and I did so. I watched how the spit made his cock shine, and wondered if it could fit inside of me, sorry dear that is the truth.? ?He reached over and squeezed my tits asking me where I wanted my ?stain? I told him anywhere. He then leaned forward and kissed me and I let him, and at the moment I knew I wanted that cock inside of me. It was so big and black and forbidden, I knew it would hurt but I still wanted it. I?m sorry dear but I don?t know what came over me.? My own cock was now so hard it almost hurt. I think Beth knew this as she continued her lusty narrative. ?He looked at me as he squeezed my tits and wanted to know if I wanted to taste his cock. I did not know if I could even fit that thing in my mouth. But I told him I did. I got down on my knees and after kissing it a few times I took it in my mouth.? She paused for a moment as if to let it sink in then continued. ?His cock tasted salty with a strong smell of musk. Stretching my lips to the limit I could barely fit it in. Not that he seemed to care how much I took, he was just happy I was sucking his it. As he ran his fingers through my hair I looked at the mirror at the side of the room. The sight of me with that huge black cock in my mouth, my lips all airtight around it, face distorted, turned me on. With even my best efforts more stuck out of my mouth than was in.? This hurt as I knew she could ?deep-throat? my own smaller cock. ?I grabbed his shaft and pumped him as my tongued work furiously to make him finish. Finally he told he was going to cum. I began to taste him and took him out of my mouth and pressed his cock against my boob flesh, when he came he did not disappoint as could be seen by the state of my sweater.? She said with a little laugh. ?I rested on my knees in front of him, still holding his donkey cock in my hands, even limp I could barely get my hands around it, and for some reason I kept jerking him off, within minutes he was up again. I got up and sat on his lap facing him, I could feel him pressing against me with only my panties preventing him from entering me. I really don?t know what came over me, and I am sorry if this hurts for you to hear me say it, but I wanted that monster inside of me in the worst way. I even told him how much I loved you. He laughed and said this had nothing to do with love, it had to do with being fucked. He then got up lifting me up with my legs wrapped around him.? I did not look down but I knew there must have been a cum stain in my pants by now. But I had to listen on. ?As we went up the steps I kicked off my shoes, and once in the bedroom as he sat on the bed I took off my clothes tossing them outside the door where you found them. Laughing he striped. Then out of his pants pocket he took a bunch of rubbers out and put them on the nightstand. Bragging that he had to custom buy the extra big ones he took one out of the wrapper and rolled it onto his cock. I got onto the bed and he got on top of me. He joked that now I would be the queen of the club. And then he pushed his cock into me. It felt so huge inside of me, I felt filled to the breaking point. He began humping me, sucking my tits and kissing me deeply. I came and came.? She said looking down. She then noticed my bulge and smiled, pulling my cock out she jacked me off as she continued her story. ?When he came he pulled out of me tossed the rubber on the side. It hit the floor with a splat. Then he spread my legs wide and ate my pussy?? she was interrupted as my cock splattered all over her tits which she offered to me for my cum to hit. She rubbed my sperm into her breasts and continued. ?Bigger load than usual, I guess you are turned on as I was. Anyway he got on the bed and laid down holding his cock up, I rolled another rubber onto it and mounted him and humped his cock until he came again. The third time we did it doggie style; and something came over me, I don?t know if it was the forbidden feeling of humping his big black cock or what. But I leaned forward so his cock fell out of me. He looked puzzled for a moment, then I told him as I took the rubber off his dick that I wanted his cum inside of me, that I wanted to feel his naked cock fuck me. He was happy to oblige me and slammed away at me while I told him that I was his ?pussy slave.? When he came he flipped me over onto my back and held my legs over my head telling me he wanted his cum to run deep inside of me. He then fucked me one more time laying me on my side and entering me from behind. Then he left and that is where you found me. I?d say I am sorry but I can see that you are pleased with what I did. But still I feel guilty getting all the pleasure. Is there something I can do to make it up to you?? she said as she saw the smile on my face? At the dance she proudly wore her sweater, all the girls congratulated her for joining the club at long last. And when she told them what else she did, as predicted the girls named her captain of the club on the spot. Beth was changed after that first black cock experience. I will go forward two years, now I am her willing cuckold. We are in a hotel upstate. Beth enters the room in her black silk pajamas, They are stretched tightly around her tits and the slight bulge of her stomach, her pregnancy the gift of one of her black lovers. Six black men are also in the room. I remove her wig, her head shaved bald to show her servitude to her new black masters. I opened her top. Her boobs, now huge from the enlargement surgery and pregnancy tumble out. Big gold rings through both of them. She sports many tattoos affirming forever her conversion to black cock. On one breast she has the word ?Black? and on the other ?Slave? amongst others. A year ago, by mutual consent, I became her full cuckold, my penis not knowing the inside of her pussy. As I watched her service the black men in the room I looked forward to afterwards, she will let me jerk off onto her tits as she verbally belittles me. However she has a new plan (you?d think her pregnancy would slow her down); she is going to use her baby shower to seduce her four closest friends and help them join the club as ?full? members. She has already been in contact with Gus, and he cannot wait to help in their recruitment, and neither can I. Feedback is always welcome at drbonefeedback@yahoo.com 7937 1.71/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment