Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Melinda’s Trip to Jamaica

It?s taken me six years to get up the nerve to put down in writing what have to be the most surprising and ultimately most satisfying events of my life. Let me start with a little background. At the time of this story, I was a thirty year old computer operator from a midwestern state, average build, average looks, with a twenty five year old wife, we?ll call her Melinda. She was and still is smoking hot ? 5? 4?, 110 lbs, gorgeous face, blonde hair, and full 36C tits. She?s a workout fanatic, so her body has always been super tight. Combining my average appearance with her incredible looks and her tendency to be a shameless flirt, and our nine year marriage had turned me into quite a suspicious husband. Our sex life has never been much to speak of, as Melinda has told me she doesn?t enjoy it all that much. Once or twice a month is about all I have come to expect, so frequent masturbation is the only way I survive. Anyway, six years ago we saved up enough money to take an exotic vacation to a super expensive all-inclusive resort in Jamaica. Before we left, Melinda went on a shopping spree for herself, buying several skimpy outfits, thong swimsuits, and lacy things for the bedroom. She said this was a once in a lifetime trip, so why not do it up right. Besides, no one in Jamaica would know us, so if she dressed a little racy, who would mind? Certainly not me, as I had always thought she dressed too conservatively for having such a great body. The trip was exhausting, and by the time we reached our resort, it was early evening. Our second floor room was beautiful, and I noticed there was an adjoining door to the room next door which housekeeping had evidently forgotten to lock up, because I was able to go through and check it out. It was basically the same room as ours, and by appearance must have been vacant. We showered and changed clothes for dinner, Melinda picking out a rather tight, low-cut coral mini dress and gold strappy high heels. As we sat down to our meals, I noticed how some of the resort restaurant?s male employees, all apparently Jamaicans, were checking her out, whispering amongst themselves. Eventually one of them, a young very dark fellow, came over to our table and introduced himself as Robert, one of the resort?s activities directors. He briefly shook my hand and then Melinda?s, only holding hers in both of his rather large hands for the entire time he spoke to her, apparently forgetting me. He said he hoped to see us by the pool the next day, as there would be plenty of fun activities going on. He bent down and kissed her hand and left us to our dinner. I noticed that Melinda was kind of blushing, and also that her eyes continued to follow him as he walked away. After dinner we could hear Jamaican music coming from one of the outdoor bars, so we strolled over for a few drinks. The long day and the alcohol soon had me drowsy, but Melinda seemed energized and ready to party. She was flirting rather heavily with Chester the bartender another extremely dark-skinned Jamaican, and at one point she took off her heels and danced on top of the bar, much to the delight of all the men. Her dress had crept up her thighs, and her hot pink thong panties were in plain sight of anyone nearby. My head was spinning from the drinks and lack of sleep, so I suggested we call it a night. Melinda was visibly disappointed, but agreed to go back to our room. She helped me upstairs and dropped me onto the bed. I must have passed out right away, because when I came to, the clock said I had been out for almost two hours. I struggled to sit upright, and to my surprise found myself alone in the room. I stumbled over to the window, and could see down to outdoor bar where we had been drinking earlier. It was basically deserted, except for Melinda, Chester the bartender, and Robert, who had somehow reappeared. She was sitting barefoot at the bar, with one leg propped up onto Robert?s thigh as he massaged her foot. She still wore her mini dress, and Robert was shirtless. They were all talking, laughing, and drinking, and I found myself unable to keep from watching them, my wife obviously half drunk and these two young Jamaicans. Melinda and Robert got up from their seats and left Chester to close down the bar. I saw they were headed towards our room, so I made my way to the door and watched out the peephole for them to approach. They lowered their voices as they came closer, and I could see Robert had to help Melinda up the steps. She had slung her arm over his broad shoulder and he had his arm wrapped around her waist, holding her body tightly against his. She seemed tiny compared to him, as he was about 6?2? with a huge chest and arms. Robert whispered something to Melinda that made her giggle, then leaned down and kissed her. Amazingly, she opened her mouth and their tongues immediately became entwined. She caressed the back of his head and pulled his mouth to hers, their kiss becoming increasingly aggressive and passionate. As he massaged her thigh, Robert hiked up Melinda?s dress to reveal her hot pink panties, and as his hand groped her bare ass he slid them down her legs to the ground. She stepped out of the panties and Robert quickly snatched them up and stuffed them into his pants pocket. Melinda grabbed Robert by the shoulders and he lifted her up, allowing her to wrap her legs around his waist. As their tongues continued to dance together, Melinda began to grind her now bare pussy into Robert?s obviously huge erection which was somehow being contained by his pants. Her moans became louder as she continued to move up and down. Robert reached down and unzipped his pants, allowing his enormous cock to spring out. He raised my wife up and slowly lowered her down onto his huge black rod. She appeared to not be able to take it all at first, then his penis disappeared inside her. Melinda?s entire body shuddered as she took him in, and as he moved in and out, her actions became more savage, and I could see her long red nails digging into his back. After what seemed like an eternity of pumping and thrusting, I saw her clench up tightly, let out a small scream, and collapse onto him. Robert wasn?t finished though, and he lifted her up and down on his cock several more times until I heard him let out a moan and I knew he had just cum inside her. He held her in his arms until she was able to regain her composure, then let her down. He mumbled something about not getting to see her beautiful tits, but she told him we were there for the week, so there would plenty of time for that. She stood on tiptoe and continued to move her tongue in and out of his mouth, running her hands over his huge chest and biceps. At this point, Melinda broke their kiss and whispered she had to go. I quickly made my way back to our bed and jumped in headfirst. Big mistake. As I landed on my stomach, incredible pain shot up from my groin as I realized I had a huge erection (at least it was huge for me, as my penis is only about 5 ??fully erect). It was all I could do to keep from screaming out in pain, but as Melinda snuck into our room I did my best impression of Sleeping Beauty. She crawled into bed next to me and was out in a heartbeat. As I lay there, still half-buzzed, I couldn?t believe I had just witnessed my wife of nine years fucking a huge black man right on the other side of the door. Even worse, it had aroused me in a way I had never imagined. I couldn?t wait to see what Melinda would say the next morning. I was up well before her, showered and dressed in my swim trunks, and brought coffee up to our room from the restaurant downstairs. Melinda slowly dragged herself out of bed, and I noticed she walked very gingerly to the shower with her coffee, not saying a word. After her shower, she gulped down the remaining coffee and put on her white thong string bikini. She blamed her soreness on the long flight the day before, although I knew better. We headed down to the pool where she collapsed onto a deck chair. It wasn?t long before Robert showed up, and began recruiting players for a game of pool volleyball. I passed, as I pretended to read a book, but Melinda quickly perked up and hopped into the pool. As Robert took off his shirt to join her, I noticed the scratch marks on his back and had to concentrate to keep from getting another erection right there. They played on the same team, and after some winning points they would briefly embrace. At one point, Robert had Melinda sit up on his shoulders to spike a ball, and as soon as I saw her white thong bikini riding up the crack of her ass as she rode on his dark muscular shoulders I practically sprinted up to the room so I could whack off. I came harder than I ever remember, and when I returned to the pool, the volleyball game had broken up, and Robert was sitting in my seat next to Melinda. At first I didn?t think he was going to get up, as he completely ignored me and continued to chat up my wife. Then he was called away by another resort employee and I sat back down. I told Melinda I thought Robert seemed quite fixated on her, but she just laughed it off, saying he was harmless. A couple of times during the day I caught him giving her a look as he walked by the pool, and both times she excused herself to go to the bathroom immediately after. The second time she was gone nearly an hour, and when she returned her swimsuit seemed to have been adjusted slightly. I asked her where she had been, and Melinda said she had gone back to the room and fallen asleep. This gave me an idea, so I told Melinda I was going to go for a walk down the beach, and that I would be back in a couple of hours. Instead, I snuck up to our room and went through the door to the adjoining room, leaving the door open just a crack, and hunkered down in the dark. It wasn?t long before I heard our door open up, and in walked Melinda and Robert. In a flash he had her bikini top off, and began sucking on her nipples. She moaned her approval and after taking off his shirt pulled him on top of her on the bed. As he continued to suck her tits, his hand went under her bikini bottom and I could see him push two fingers deep into her. This made her moan even louder, and she scrambled to unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants. She wrapped both hands around his massive cock, and began to slowly stroke the shaft. Robert pulled Melinda?s thong bottom off and went down to his knees in front of her. As my wife lay on the edge of the bed, spread eagle, Robert drove his tongue deep into her pussy. I could barely make out his head as moved frantically back and forth, and Melinda swung her legs up over his shoulders, massaging the top of his head as he ate her out. This went on for several minutes until Melinda kicked her feet straight up in the air, and screamed out in ecstasy, a much louder orgasm than I had ever heard her have. Robert told Melinda that now it was her turn, but I couldn?t believe she would do it. In the ten years we had known each other, she had always flatly refused to give me head. The look I now saw in her eyes told a different story, and as Robert laid out flat on his back on the bed, she practically dove onto his cock, taking at least half of what I would guess was at least a 10-11? penis into her mouth. As he applied pressure to the back of her head, she took in more and more of the seemingly endless stiff black shaft. Her mouth moved up and down as his cock began to glisten with a combination of her saliva and his own pre-cum. She held onto Robert?s cock with one hand and caressed his balls with the other. Robert told her he was going to cum, and I saw her briefly try to raise her head away from the coming tidal wave and she made a couple of meek sounds of protest, but he held her firmly. She surrendered, and soon was making slurping noises as she sucked up and swallowed his entire load of hot sperm. Robert wasn?t done, however, so he guided my wife to straddle him as he lay on the bed, and she lowered herself onto his still rock-hard penis. Her sounds were like a wild animal as she rode him, and she thrashed around wildly, screaming louder and louder, until they both climaxed again. He came inside her again, and I briefly worried about the possibility of my wife being impregnated by this young black man, but I put it out of my mind as I watched the incredible show. After lying together for a few minutes, the two lovers jumped into the shower. I couldn?t see them in the bathroom, so I took the opportunity to quickly jerk off again as I listened to them. After showering, they both got dressed, stopping frequently to make out. Robert asked Melinda when he could see her again, and she told him she had a plan to get rid of me again tonight, so be ready to go again. They kissed deeply one more time and left the room. After waiting a few minutes, I went back down to the pool, where Melinda was asleep on her chair, evidently worn out. I sat down in my chair, and after about an hour Melinda woke up and asked me how my beach walk went. I told her it was great and that I saw sights I had never seen before. This seemed to puzzle her, but she shrugged and went back to her well deserved rest. It was amazing to think that our first full day in Jamaica was not yet over and I had now watched my wife have sex twice with what was yesterday a total stranger! I could not imagine what her plan was to ditch me later on, but looking back on what happened that night, I still have trouble believing it is true. To Be Continued 10480 1.77/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment