Tuesday, January 29, 2013

From Student To Trailer Slut

From Student To Trailer Slut By Jenny Tina was just finishing packing when her mother came in. Honey you really have to stop pouting it will be good for you to get away from those books and spend some time with your sister and her friends.Don't you mean the trailer park slut's her mom looked at her an said being a mommy is a great thing and just walked away. Tina was out in front of the house gazing the grounds. God she would miss the place a whole summer with her sister and her rug rat's what could be worse. The cab pulled up and her mom hugged her good bye be nice to your sister's and who knows helping take care of the baby might be good practice" mom you know i never want kid's so please don't start. With that she got in the cab and?waved goodbye. On the ride over tina smiled to her self at least she would have fun throwing it in her sister's face that she was starting her freshman year at brown on her way to being a successful business women and Terry would always be nothing but a trailer park slut. The cab pulled into the camp it was a long ride 3 hours had passed and now she was in a whole different world filled with rusted old camper's and sluts with strollers.She watched as they pushing there babies what fools Tina thought to herself. As the cab pulled up to the camper there was Terry in front sitting with her baby.Tina looked at her sister she was 20 2 years older than tina even after the baby she still was a knock out . "Hi sis how is motherhood.Wonderful you don't know what your missing. AS Tina got closer she noticed her sister was nursing little sammy in her arms. "Dam Terry nursing is so low class can't you a least bottle feed the little brat".I see you did not change a bit in 2 years still a snob. No just want do something with my life not someone she smiled very funny.They took Tina bag's in the camper it was very roomie for a camper full of baby stuff though. As tina settled in Mike, Terry husband came in ."Hi tina hows my sister in-law" Fine . Behind him was another white trash couple. "this is Kelly and her man jon" The next few day's were filled with fight's about her not willing to help with the baby. till final one day she blurted out in front of all her friends i hate babies always have you white trash slut her sister ran away crying. "Dam kelly said someone has got to teach miss high and might a lesson" yea Mike said i know what would take her down a peg or two. Later that week Mike came up to Tina "Tina i know you think were trailer park scum" oh Mike that is not true it's just i am to smart for this place .Its not you you can't help it i just love books and studying. well we decided its best if you get your own trailer were setting one up for you really thank you i can final studying in peace . Just one thing will you come to the party tonight its one of the kids birthday here and that always a big deal okay i will. As it got dark tina walked over to her new trailer the people were gathered around the fire dancing and enjoy the night they were singing happy birthday to the baby. Mike walked up "Hi tina would you like a drink or are you to young oh please give me that.Mike smiled a handed her the drink 2 hours later Tina was very drunk .Soon she stumbling to her new trailer as she she open the door and walked in. she sat down she saw that there was a baby crib in her room and some books on the night stand .The title's were babies first days and how to nurse. she was throwing them out when terry,mike and kelly husband walked in with kelly baby. "Hi sis she smiled i see your having a good time pointing to tina tits she looked down they were pointing out it must be the drug we gave you its a fertility drug but it makes you horny to. "Terry what have you done to me i am not doing anything but Mike and Jon are going to give you motherhood 101. With that i was pushed into the crib as my sister held me down Mike pulled off my shirt and unclasped my bra as my tits bounced out mike smiled "my baby is going to love these .they both took a nipple in their mouth and slowly sucked and played with my tits. my sister played with my hair and leaned on my arms this is good practice if you have twins besides a lot of people need baby sitters around here she laughed Mike began moving down as Jon kept sucking my tits one then the other while my sister held me in place you are o lucky Mike is such a good daddy. I felt my pants come off than my panties "i hope i am the first as he eat my pussy ohhh i moaned dam him he was the first i was going to wait till college to have sex after a few minutes i was there fuck toy i kept cumming it was so embarassng watching them smile and laugh with each orgasm soon Mike said beg for it"please dam you fuck me but use a condom i cant have a baby in school. " Oh silly girl Terry said there's no school for you just mommy 101. laughing as mike pumped me soon he was cumming. " You will look so cute nursing your baby my littl low class slut of a sister Terry said with a smile.I cold not belive i was enjoying this but i never wanted it to stop. After i came for the 4 time i was up for anything.I leaned all about doggie style and even let them tape me riding first Mike then jon and begging for there baby i spent the est of the night learning to give head.Terry told me alot of girls there have tmj and i would have to help out with there husbands. I spent the next 2 months fuckin both Mike and Jon and taking care of ther brats till i went home. My mom was so thrilled at the new's i was pregnant and of course being catholic there was no option so by next summer i had my baby i was glad it was over. My sister had agreed to raise him and my mom took me there to drop him off"there is my little mommy Mike said as he greeted me not for long i said. I took little Mike into the trailer. There i saw a banner that said welcome Tina our new mommy are mother drove off and Terry closed the door as Kelly and Jon walked in. Terry said "you can either live on the street's or with us. Mom is not going to help a girl who give up her baby. "now sit down and relax . I sat down and gave little mike his bottle "oh no my sister said as she undid my shirt you will be a real mommy . Since i had no money i did as i was told bringing his little infant mouth to my nipple i rocked back and fourth nursng my son. I don't know what came over me but soon i was coo and baby talking to him. Kelly said "At least i know who will take taker of this one as she rubbed her big belly. That was a year ago my second baby was just born and now im nursing 2 babies and taken care of little mike and 2 toddlers. Plus i baby sit the other babies in the park. My sister went back to school with the money my mom saved for me. while i spend my days pushing babies in stroller and nursing them in the park with the other mother's and my nights are spent either on my knee's or my back i am sure another little bundle of joy will be on his way soon. I hate to say it but i love the sex and i am beginning to love being a mommy too. I hate it that my sister is alway's smiling and telling me how cute i look nursing all the babies i will have i hate it but she has won. . My sister loves to have her friend's and mine come by to show how i have changed from stuck up bitch to nursing mommy. Of course some of my friends are more stuck up then even me but thats another story. 10033 1.63/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment