Friday, August 24, 2012

Acting part 2

Acting - Part 2 The Mall By the Hornet Introduction: We had been married for 11 years when it all started. My wife Wendy's interest in sex was on the decline. She always claimed to be too tired. Our love making sessions kept dwindling until it was once every three weeks if I was lucky. I was desperate since my desire for her had not waned. Her perky B size breasts were the perfect size for her small frame. I started reading erotic stories and masturbating. One day I read a story where a couple used these same erotic stories to revitalize their sex life. I wondered if I could do the same thing to give ours a jump-start. Wendy and I agreed to read a story and to act out our own version to help rekindle our sex-life. This is the second in the series of stories that we shared to spice up our love making. For the first story see YW1651. While she was still hot and horny from the first story I decided it was time to do the second. The story was about an exhibitionist. The woman in the story went to the mall and flashed herself while trying on clothes or flashing her bare pussy by spreading her legs while sitting. The woman would occasionally allow someone to feel her up and even let one guy fuck her after the store closed for the night. To my surprise she was as turned on as the last time. It may have had something to do with my rubbing of her pussy and clit, but I'll believe what I want. As soon as I finished reading she pulled me on top of her and said, "I need you hard cock now." I was not going to argue. I slid my cock into her pussy in one long slow stroke. "Give it to me, stop playing around," she demanded. I quickened my pace and she was soon bucking against me meeting my every thrust. "Yes, that's it fuck me hard. Faster, Yes, that's it. Urrrrrgg," she grunted as her orgasm swept her away. I pounded into her a few more times before filling her womb with my cum. While she was still panting and excited I asked her about acting out the story. She must not have been excited enough because she turned me down right away. "There is absolutely no way that I would fuck anyone else. I can't believe you want me to show myself to other people and let them touch me." "I didn't mean to imply that anyone would touch you. But the sight of you flashing yourself turns me on. You wouldn't even have to flash yourself, all you would need to do is try on some sexy clothes. Perhaps let a few people see your panties or bra. It wouldn't be any different then wearing a bikini at the beach." I rambled trying to convince her. Finally I added, "Besides, you owe me" "What, I don't owe you anything," she said playfully. "Oh yes you do," I responded. "Remember when your friend Sally saw me tied to the bed naked." She blushed, remembering. "Okay, we'll work something out, but no one is going to see me naked." Finally, about two weeks later she took a deep breath and said, "I'm ready to go the mall to try a few things on." I looked up and smiled, she was wearing a short skirt that buttond up the side and a thin button down blouse. By the sway of her breasts I knew she wasn't wearing a bra. I jumped up and grabbed my keys and raced for the car. We drove across town to a mall that we don't normally visit. We walked into the first store and started browsing. Wendy handed me three items saying, "Try these on." I looked at her in confusion. She simply said, "If you expect me to do this then you have to go first." I glanced around, the store wasn't too busy so I took the clothes and headed for the dressing rooms. There was no way I was going to give her an excuse to back out. I gave he a smile and a wink as I pulled the door closed. I quickly stripped off my pants and boxers. I stood for a few seconds, gathering courage. I cracked open the door and peeked into the store. There was only one woman other than Wendy in sight. The woman had her back to the door so I slowly opened the door enough so Wendy could see my cock hanging free. The cool breeze against my bare body was invigorating, causing my cock to start to stiffen. After about 20 seconds, the woman started to move so I quickly pulled closed the door. When I walked out I said, "Now, let's find you something to try on." We looked through all the woman's clothes and picked the skimpiest outfits. I told her that all she had to do was to try on each outfit and walk out so I could see her in it. She would be completely covered at all times. She breathed a sigh of relief and headed for the dressing room. She walked out of the dressing room and my eyes were immediately drawn to her legs. The dress was extremely short. I smiled and asked her to twirl. She moved behind a rack and lifted the bottom of the dress. I was treated to a view of her black bikini panties. Before I could say anything she scampered back into the changing room. I chose some more revealing outfits at the next store. Since it had only women's clothes, I was off the hook. When she stepped out of the dressing room my eyes were glued to her tits. I knew that the material was sheer, but I expected it to hide more than it did. Since I was the only guy in the store she walked over to the mirror, her tits swaying as she walked. "Oh my god, this doesn't cover anything." She said. I just grinned. Her dark nipples were clearly visible through the sheer material. In fact you could also clearly see her entire breasts. Wendy nearly jumped three feet in the air when a sales lady said, "No it doesn't, usually you wear a camisole with it." We never saw her approach. Wendy turned a bright shade of red and quickly headed back into the changing room. My eyes were glued to her tits as they bounced and swayed in the see through material. She didn't try on any of the other outfits, she came out in her street clothes. As she was leaving the dressing room, the sales lady walked up and handed her another dress, saying. "Here, lets see how you look in this. It should cover you well enough that you can still go bra-less." Wendy stammered not knowing what to do. The sales lady sensed her embarrassment and said, "I think you'll like this dress, go ahead and try it on." After a moment's hesitation, she took the dress and disappeared into the dressing room, still a little red in the face. A couple of minutes later, she opened the door, but didn't step out. The sales lady, was standing next to me and we both looked at her. The lady said, "That's much better, come look in the mirror." Wendy, red faced, walked over to the mirror as we watched. The black sheer material provided enough cover to hide her nipples. But was sheer enough so that you could just barely see the outline of her tits as they swayed. "Wow," I said. "That dress is a keeper." Wendy smiled in agreement and changed out of the dress. We bought the dress and quickly left the store. Wendy's face was still red as we walked down the mall. "You look sexy as hell in that dress" I told her. "You go first this time," she said. I chose a dressing room and stripped off my shorts and boxers. I cracked open the door to see if the coast is clear. I saw a woman shopping behind Wendy, she was looking in the general direction, so I pulled the door closed. Suddenly I heard Wendy say, "Here try these on too." Without knocking she opened my door wide and held out another pair of shorts. If she was looking to embarrass me she timed it perfectly. I heard a gasp and looked past my wife. The woman behind Wendy was staring. I felt my entire body redden as I saw her start to laugh. I'm sure it was only a matter of seconds before I was able to grab the item and close the door, but it seamed like forever. I stood there for a few seconds. It was actually a fantasy come true, flashing an unknown woman. I cracked open the door and looked out. The woman was talking with Wendy, watching the dressing room. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they were both laughing. "Shit," I said. I wanted to flash again, but couldn't do it when they knew it was on purpose. I could get in trouble. By accident was one thing but doing it on purpose could get me arrested. I stood there naked from the waist down, semi erect, when the door opened. Wendy said, "Is everything okay? You've been in there a long time." The woman was sill standing next to my wife. Her gaze never left my hardening cock. They both burst out laughing as they watched my cock rise. The woman said, "It seams like evrything is in working order." They both laughed. It took Wendy about 5 minutes to stop laughing after we left the store. "You should have seen your face," she said, then burst out laughing again. "Now, we're even." We decided to take a break and went to grab a bite to eat. Wendy went to the bathroom and when she returned she had unbuttoned another button on her blouse and two on her skirt. "Do you like she asked." I smiled and said, "Oh yes, Very nice." The slit on her skirt allowed it to open to just below her panties when she walked. The view of her legs would be attarctibng a lot of attention, I suspected. Her blouse was now buttoned just below her breasts. She would reamincompletly covered unless she bent. If she bent most of one tit would be visable. "You're making my cock hard I told her. I sat next to Wendy and said, "Spread you legs." She looked around nervously and allowed her legs to separate. "A little wider," I instructed. She spread her legs a little further. We ate slowly and watched. The tables around us started to fill with guys, for some reason they all seamed to be facing Wendy. "Those guys over there are trying to see up your skirt. Spread your legs a little wider." She dropped her napkin, when she bent to get it, giving them a good view of one of her tits. When she sat back up her legs had parted a little further. There was no way they couldn't miss seeing her panties. She whispered, "This is kind of fun. Watching all they guys fumble all over themselves trying to see up my skirt, or down my blouse. I thought it would be degrading, but it's actually turning me on." I said a silent prayer, "Thank you God, for letting her enjoy it." After finishing lunch we walked down the mall and Wendy said, "Lets sit on that bench and see what we can attract." She sat on the bench and moved her legs apart. We sat and watched as people took notice. She would occasionally lean forward to get something out of her purse, allowing the voyeur to see most of her breast. "I can't believe how much of a turn on this is. All these guys checking me out." After only a few more minutes she turned to me and said, "I can't take this anymore, we need to go home right now before I attack you right in front of everybody." As I drove out of the parking lot I looked over at Wendy. She was rubbing her pussy. "I guess I'm an exhibitionist after all," she said. "You were right, I did enjoy it." My cock was rock hard by the time we got home. She ran into the house and I followed right behind. Clothes were flying in all directions. By the time we made it to the bedroom we were both completely naked. She pushed me onto my back and positioned her pussy over my cock. Without saying a word she lowered herself onto my pole. She was so wet that my cock slid in without resistance. "Ohh, yes, fuck yes," she cried. I reached up and grabbed her bobbing tits, pinching her hard nipples. I moved one hand to her pussy and started rubbing her clit. She instantly moaned, and cried out. "I'm cumming. Fuck me, Yes, fuck me." She reached back and rubbed my balls with one hand while my cock slid in and out of her pussy. I leaned forward and sucked a nipple into my mouth. Her pace increased and I met her every stroke with one of my own. Her tits were bouncing wildly when she cried out, "I'm going to cum again, don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop. Aaahhhhgggg, I'm cumming." I felt her pussy spasming around my cock. I continued thrusting into her knowing I wouldn't last much longer. I watched as my hard cock glistened with her pussy juice as it slid in and out of her pussy. "I'm going to fill my exhibitionist wife with cum," I grunted. "My god you're so hot," was all I could get out before I reached the point of no return. I thrust my cock deep and unloaded into her. Panting she collapsed onto me. "I can't tell you how turned on I got watching you flash those guys, letting them see your panties." I told her. She looked into my eyes and said, "My God, what have I become. I can't believe I did that today. I can't believe I enjoyed it, was actually turned on by it. Shit, I'm becoming such a slut, showing off my panties and begging guys to look. Are you sure you aren't mad at me?" I smiled and said, "You can't possibly have been as turned on as I was. Watching all those guys lust after you, knowing I was going to take you home and fuck your brains out. It's a fantasy come true." "Can we go to the Mall again next week?" she asked. I slipped a finger in her cum filled pussy and said, "We can go anytime you want." I smiled, things were going better that I ever would have expected possible. 3196 1.28/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment