Saturday, August 25, 2012

Judi Goes Shopping

Judi Goes Shopping by X. Marx Despot This is part of a series of tales written for Patrick about his sweet wife Judi. Judi is only 5'1" tall with big C-cup tits and long dark hair and big brown eyes. Patrick was nice enough to beg me to fuck his wife and then tell you all about it. Since he said please :) Hello Patrick, It must wear you out having to constantly travel for your job. It must be difficult to spend two weeks in a strange city and have to leave Judi home alone. In reality though she's never alone for long Patrick and you know it as well as I do. Actually I hadn't planned to visit Judi last week at all. I was at the mall and just happened to run in to her when she was out doing some shopping. She was still wearing her clothes from her office job and she certainly looked different than the last time I saw her. She had on a very prim and proper maroon dress with a fairly long skirt and it was buttoned all the way up the front, the perfect picture of a busy working wife. When she saw me she got a self-concious smile on her face and she actually looked a bit flushed. I ignored her and stood looking at some magazines and soon she came up beside me and began talking in a low whisper. "Hello Despot", she said quietly, "Patrick is out of town again, would you like to meet me somewhere?" I laughed and looked at her prudish dress and said, "I don't think so Judi, do you really think I could want you when you are dressed like some middle-aged matron?" "Please Despot", she begged, "I'll go somewhere and change clothes and then meet you and I"ll do anything you want. Please, I need so badly to be fucked!" Judi looked at me, her big brown eyes pleading, and I replied, "My car is parked out in the far edge of the lot Judi. It's a white 1964 Cadillac four door. I'll be in the back seat waiting for you. I'll wait five minutes and no more, if you're late you'll have to settle for Patrick's little cock! And for God's sake get rid of that bra and those idiotic panty hose if you want to be my slut!" It was quite amusing to see the way she rushed to do my bidding. She headed for the ladies restroom and she told me later what she did while she was there. She went into one of the stalls and opened the top of her dress and pulled off her bra allowing her big C-cup tits to hang loose. Then she buttoned it back up but left several buttons undone since she knows I like her to look nice and slutty. Next she pulled up her dress and took off her pantyhose and her panties and tossed then into the trashcan. I told her not to bother saving them because if she needs more I'll just have her charge them and then you can pay for them Patrick. Do you like the idea of buying panties for Judi just for me to rip them off when I feel like fucking her? Next she hurried out to the parking lot since she didn't want me to leave without fucking her. You should have seen her Patrick, trying to run in her high heels without any bra and her big tits bouncing under her dress. When she got to my car she crawled in the huge back seat and climbed onto my lap and then french kissed me deeply. My hands covered Judi's tits and I pulled her dress the rest of the way open and pinched and fondled your wife's nipples making her moan with delight. "Please", she begged, "Please take me to a hotel and fuck me hard". "I don't have time for that today Judi", I explained, "But you can suck my cock Judi, right here in the car." I unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out and your wife got that look in her eyes that she always gets when she sees a real man's cock but then I doubt that you've ever seen that look, have you Patrick? "I can't give you a blow job right here in the parking lot", Judi said, "It's only 5:30 on a Wednesday night, it's still light out. What if someone sees me sucking you off?" "Never mind then Judi", I said as I started to stuff my cock back in my pants, "I'm sure there are other women who would like to take care of my needs". "Wait a minute", she said as she looked nervously around the parking lot, "I'll do it, Please let me suck it for you." "Hurry up then Judi", I said, "And get that ugly dress off, I want your cunt exposed." Judi stripped out of her dress and there she was Patrick. Just picture this. I sat in the back seat of my car, in the shopping mall close to your house, and Judi was on her hands and knees on the seat with her head in my lap sucking my big cock. Her plump sexy ass was up in the air and I was playing with her naked tits, making them swing back and forth. Then, as she continued to run her tongue up and down my cock and she massaged my balls with her tiny hands, I reached out with my right hand and spread the cheeks of her ass. I began to fingerfuck Judi's asshole as she licked my cock and balls and the deeper my finger went the wilder she became, moaning and groaning and wiggling that round ass of hers back and forth in pleasure. Just then I noticed a nice looking young man dressed in a business suit walking towards my car. Judi was too busy sucking my cock to notice but when I caught his eye I motioned for him to come over. His eyes got wide when he saw your wife on her hands and knees sucking cock and since he was on her side of the car he had a clear view of her cunt and asshole. He watched for a few minutes, amazed that any woman would act like such a whore in broad daylight and then suddenly his face lit up and he said, "Oh My God, Judi is that you?" Judi jumped in shock and turned to see the young man and then attempted to cover her big sexy tits with her hands but that left her cunt naked to his gaze. Finally I grabbed her hands and held them away from her body so that he could stare at her naked body as much as he wanted to. Judi's face turned crimson with shame because as it turned out Patrick this young man knew Judi from the office. It seems he worked just a few desks away from her and he admitted that for some time he had been wanting to fuck your wife but he didn't know that she was such an easy fuck. She had fooled him just like she fooled you Patrick with her sweet little housewife act. I forget what the young man's name was but I'm sure you may have met him at an office party sometime. Think about it Patrick, do you know his name? Anyway I made Judi get back into position, on her hands and knees sucking my cock, and then her friend from work pulled out his cock and climbed behind Judi. I don't think you have any idea what a cock hungry slut you are married to Patrick. Without missing a single beat Judi kept sucking my cock and then she reached up behind her ass and guided the other cock into her cunt. Her young lover pounded his dick in and out of her pussy making Judi moan with pleasure and in just a few moments she was cumming her brains out, making that moan that you and I both know so well. Her young lover filled her cunt with his sperm until it was flowing down her leg onto the car seat. I started to fuck Judi's mouth hard, pulling her down by her long dark hair, until finally I shot my load into her mouth and then pulled my cock out so that some of it spurted onto her pretty face and ran down her cheek. Judi's young co-worker pulled up his pants and smiled broadly as he said, "I can't wait to go to work tomorrow, every man in the office has wanted to fuck you for a long time Judi, just wait till I tell them all that I shot a load up your tight little married cunt!" And then he was gone. Judi pulled her dress on and I left her there in the parking lot. Her dress was unbuttoned almost to the navel with her big tits hanging out and cum was running down her thighs and there was even a bit of cum on the corner of her mouth. She promised me that she would make sure to call me as soon as she knew for sure when you would be going on your next trip out of town. I love it when you go out of town Patrick, don't you? 4902 1.21/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment