Wednesday, August 29, 2012

College Reunion

COLLEGE REUNION By Terri I recently went to my college reunion, and while my high school reunion was a real bummer, this one proved to be truly memorable. My wife Gina had come along on the high school reunion and had a very boring time. She?s pretty shy and she felt uncomfortable not knowing anyone. She had been adamant that she would skip any other reunions but of course when the time arrived she didn?t want me to go alone. She went out and got a sexy black dress and off we went. She had gone all out to impress and looked great in the strapless little dress. My wife Gina is a hot little 5? redhead, about 105 lbs and really built at 36C-23-34 with prominent nipples that were very visible through the silk of her dress. In spite of [maybe because of] her appearance and the attention she received from my friends, she was still a little uncomfortable at first and drank more than usual. As the booze kicked in she started to dance with my friends and it became a really good time. Towards the end of the evening we were invited back to John?s house for a little post partying and off we went; John, an old girlfriend of mine named Connie with her husband Tom, and along with them were Tuck and Scott, two other guys from the old team who had come without their wives. We continued to party and I was surprised but pleased when Connie produced some fine old Irish whiskey. She had remembered; how sweet. The rest of the evening became a little blurry but here?s what I remember happening. I had gone looking for the bathroom when I walked by a bedroom door and looked in to see Connie on the bed with Tuck. She was stripped to her panties, lying on her back and was sucking his mammoth cock while he knelt beside her, squeezed her big tits and fingered her golden-furred box. She had been a varsity cheerleader and we had all wanted to have sex with her during school. As I watched her in action, knowing that she was doing Tuck with her husband elsewhere in the house, I was hoping that maybe more than one of us were in for some action. She was really getting into hungrily sucking his cock while he manipulated her tits and pussy; she seemed ready to cum and they hadn?t even started fucking. They seemed engrossed in one another, so I went back to the living room to let the other guys in on what was happening, but the room was empty. I heard music in the basement and went downstairs to find them. When I got to the bottom of the stairs and my eyes adjusted to the dim light I saw my Gina dancing with John and Scott, or at least at first I thought they were dancing. They were on either side of her and slowly moving to the music. But she was kissing each of them in turn, and they were running their hands over her body and while she seemed to be trying to fend them off, one of them always seemed to be squeezing her breasts. John began to unzip her dress which caused her top to slip down until her boobs were exposed and I saw that her nipples were swollen thick and hard and were standing stiffly. She moaned loudly as they played with her tits but when Scott tried to feel her pussy she pushed his hand away. I knew that the guys wouldn?t push things with my wife and thought that a little petting would loosen her up for me so I just stood in the shadows for a while and enjoyed the show. Her jutting tits looked fabulous and when the guys began to suck on her stiff nipples she groaned and started to pant in arousal but kept pushing their hands away as they tried to get under her dress. I could see John whispering to her as he squeezed her tits but she just kept her eyes closed and moaned. As John was talking to her, Scott slid her zipper all the way down. As they maneuvered her over to the couch, her dress slipped to the floor leaving her naked, except for her sheer black panties and stockings. She lay between them on the couch and John was really kissing her and she was giving him as much tongue as she was getting. I saw him glance over at Scott who was taking off his clothes and then he too unzipped his pants and pulled out a large cock. He took her hand and placed it on his cock and she gasped but slowly started to feel his thick shaft and big balls. ?Oh my god...? she moaned as she slowly jerked him off and then Scott took her other hand and knelt beside her and I was ready to go in and stop them. My wife was lying there nearly naked with a hard cock in each hand. Her nipples were more swollen than I had ever seen them and stood out stiffly at least an inch from her breasts. She was breathing hard and as she looked from side to side at their cocks she began to squeeze them harder and pull on the swollen heads. I began massaging my own aching erection. Scott reached down to her cunt but she squeezed her legs together and moaned, ?Oh? please? don?t,? but when he lightly spanked her mound she jumped and her legs opened slightly. He spanked her again and she gasped and as he continued to lightly slap her inner thighs her legs opened until he was able to spank her plump pussy. Her eyes were closed as he played with her and her hips twitched and jumped with each touch and this time she didn?t resist when he slipped his hand inside her panties and probed what must have been a very juicy pussy. She gasped and moaned, ?oh, god? what are you doing to me?? but when he leaned forward and whispered the answer she just groaned and her breath hissed as I saw him press his fingers inside her. I knew that my hesitation to stop them earlier had brought the situation to a point of no return. John slid up next to her and rubbed his shaft along her lips until she opened her mouth wide and started to suck on him. Scott pulled her panties completely off and as he slid two fingers into her pussy she spread her legs wide and at that moment I realized they had crossed the line and were going to fuck her. I almost made a move to stop them, but I pulled out my cock and began jacking off instead. Scott was between her legs and rubbing the head of his cock up and down her cunt as she almost hyperventilated in excitement until with a grunt he drove his cock all the way inside her. She moaned and groaned as the two of them filled her mouth and pussy with cock. Scott pulled out of her for a second as they turned her over and she grabbed for his cock in a frenzy but they were in total control and as Scott buried himself in her pussy from behind, John pulled her head down on his cock and began humping up into her mouth. I could hear Scott?s cock slurping wetly in and out of her pussy and it wasn?t long before John announced that he was coming and I saw his semen drooling from her lips. She arched up off his cock and bucked back at Scott as he fucked her until she convulsed in orgasm. As he pulled out and shot a huge load all over her back I came into my handkerchief. The three of them relaxed on the sofa, and began to kiss, cuddle and fondle each other. Johnny said something about wanting some pussy, and Scott said he?d like to try what John had, ?those sweet lips.? Gina just purred as she stroked their cocks. I was a little freaked out. I had just seen my wife get hammered by two old friends of mine, and not only did I not do anything to stop it, I jacked off while I watched. I was dumbfounded. I went back upstairs to collect myself but all I could hear was her moaning and groaning downstairs as they just kept on fucking her. I found Tom, Connie?s husband passed out on a sofa. I sat opposite of him on another sofa. A few minutes later, I saw Tuck coming down and figured he was finished with Connie. I pretended that I was passed out also, because I didn?t know what to tell him about what I was letting happen in the basement. He looked at Tom, then at me and then he listened to the moaning from the basement. He smiled and went downstairs. He probably joined the party, too. "Happy orgasms to all y'all!" Luv, terri 5618 1.35/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment