Monday, August 27, 2012

Broken part 4

Sir?s Surprise (Broken pt 4) It was much, much later when Sir returned to the cellar and led us both upstairs (on our hands and knees) to the living room, and I wasn?t prepared for what I saw. Maybe Hubby was, because he didn?t seem at all surprised, just extremely turned on. But I had never seen anything like it. There was Mistress Jo Ann, on her back on a long wooden dining table, legs spread, with another huge black man ramming his shaft in and out of her abused pussy. At the other end of the table was a third black man, who was shoving his own cock into her mouth. And on either side of her were two other black men, who were making her masturbate their cocks. Her eyes were glazed over with lust and she was putting on quite a show, frenziedly trying to please all four cocks at once. ?She needs some help, SLAVE-BOYS,? said Sir to us, and his gang of buddies chuckled to each other. Jo Ann opened her eyes and looked at us while she sucked on her big black cock and there was an evil glint in her eye as her Hubby eagerly crawled forward to be part of the action. Sir smacked my ass hard when I hesitated, so I crawled after him. I?d sucked cock for my Mistress Lise before and enjoyed it, but I had never been faced with so much huge man-meat to please. One of the guys turned round from being masturbated by Jo Ann to grab hold of Hubby?s head and feed his length right down the naked white-man?s throat. He gurgled with it and looked up at his conqueror with awe, like a rapt puppy. When the other guy that Jo Ann had been masturbating walked around to line his cock up to Hubby?s ass, he reached back, still sucking cock for all he was worth, and spread his own ass cheeks. Jo Ann and her Hubby have obviously done this before. Not wanting to be left out, I crawled behind the guy who was about to fuck Hubby up the ass and held his bottom steady so I could taste his muscular ass. It was revolting, and I loved it. I ran the flat of my tongue up and down along his filthy hole and then twirled circles around it, and then I licked down to his balls as he fed his cock into Hubby?s waiting ass. I was hard as a rock and eager for release. ?He?s playing with himself. STOP HIM!!!? shouted Jo Ann, and there was Sir, grabbing me by the back of the head and slapping me hard in the face. My hand left my cock as I fell backwards onto the floor, eyes streaming, cheeks stinging. ?The fucking BITCH!? Jo Ann yelled. ?You?ve been sent here for MY FUCKING PLEASURE. And if that means serving my strong black lovers you will fucking DO IT, Leg Slave, you hear me???? She was still being banged on the table but she had taken the cock out of her mouth and was jerking it in her hand instead so she could scream at me. I just whimpered. ?He needs to be taught a lesson,? muttered Sir, and immediately strode over and sat on my startled face. His ass was all sweaty from all that fucking with Jo Ann, and he smeared it all over my face, laughing hard to himself. ?Yeah, eat that.? I thrust my tongue up his asshole obediently, kissing and slurping at his dirty hole. Meanwhile, Hubby was getting pounded while he gobbled. He had taken so much black cock inside him that there his Master was making filthy slapping noises. Then he took the cock out of his mouth and pleaded with his slut-wife. ?Mistress, ugh. He?s, ugh. He?s going to make me CUM, Mistress! Ugh, Oh fuck my horny ass. Ugh. I can?t stop it! Ohhh. Mistress, let me Cum, Mistress. I BEG you!? ?You fucking WHORE! You love it, don?t you? You slut!? she screamed back at him. And he came a bucket load on the floor, unable to help himself, with a huge cock still fucking his ass. Just as he unloaded, the cock he was stroking came too, and a black man?s cum spattered all over his face. He instantly put it back in his mouth to clean it off and slurped on it greedily as the cock in his ass began to speed up and shot another load inside him. He had a blissfully content look on his face. By now, Sir had got me on my hands and knees and I was receiving the same treatment, trying desperately not to scream as he inched his mammoth member deep inside my rectum. Mistress Jo Ann was sucking vigorously on cock again, but her other lover had pulled out and was spraying jets of semen all over her used body. She smeared it in while she deep-throated, and I could see her swallow as another load went off in her mouth. Sir was almost completely inside me now, and I tried to relax as his cock penetrated parts of me I didn?t even know I had. But when he had eased in and out gently for a few strokes I started to get used to it and something in my ass began to tingle with pleasure. I was desperate to touch my cock, which was now twitching violently, but I knew I would be in so much trouble if I did. It was torture, but it was wonderful! He started to bang me hard, grunting like an animal, and I thought I would burst with pleasure. The look on my face must have been a picture because they were all laughing at me, even Hubby, who had stopped licking hi cum off the floor. I felt him tense up, one hand moving up to grip my shoulder while the other dug painfully into my hips, and then there was an explosion of his warm cum filling my bowles. And that did it, because with a shudder that ran the length of my slave-whore, cum-sponge body, my cock spurted its cream like a geyser. I was slumping forward and some of it hit me in the face. When he pulled out of me and I collapsed, it puddled around my face as it hit the floor, but I was too dazed even to slurp at it. By the time I recovered properly Sir and his gang had gone and it was time for me to be sent home. Mistress Jo Ann patted me on the head and kissed my cheek and told me I?d been a good little slave, and then she spat in my mouth and told me to swallow it. I did. And then I began the journey back to my Mistress Lise, reflecting on how lucky I?d been to be allowed such a special weekend treat. I hope you approve, Jo Ann...? Leg Slave can be reached at tervetulua@hotmail.com and is a very willing participant in online fun and games. 3480 1.08/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment