Friday, August 31, 2012

Claire’s Choice

Claire?s Choice By Sensuous I am a 31 year old black man (actually half Mexican-American and half African American), a middle and high school physical education and Spanish teacher. I played high school and college basketball and still run a couple of miles three or four times a week, in addition to working out in the gym. I was raised middle class by my black father, who ran a small plumbing contracting business and my mother, who was American-born but of Mexican background. She always seemed to have all of the office work she wanted, working for him and other contractors. They were an odd couple, as he is 6?7? and probably weighs 280, and she is maybe 5?2, and I?d guess 125 pounds. I got the best of both worlds, as I?m 6?4? and have her eyes, positive attitude and the name Carlos. I keep my head shaved and wear an earring in one ear, which my students think is ?cool.? I had an experience last summer that shows that in this century, women can decide who they want and go for it. In this case ?who? was me. During the school year, I usually get out very early and run on the track at a park near my home, go home, shower and then go to work. In summers, when I am not teaching summer school and on holidays, I start running later and then go for coffee at a local non-Starbucks coffee house, where I sit around reading a book or the newspaper. There?s a women?s gym in the same shopping center, and so in mid-morning, there are usually women around in sweats, yakking with each other. I usually don?t look too closely, because there is always the chance that if I hit on someone, they might show up at a parent-teachers? conference, which could be awkward. Early last June, I had finished running and was sitting at a small table outside the coffee house in my shorts and an athletic shirt, drinking my coffee and reading. There was the usual crush of women from the gym, as well as some older guys and people from the nearby market and stores. Someone asked if it was ok if she sat in the vacant chair and without really paying attention, I nodded. Next thing I know, the woman says the she had noticed me before. I looked up and saw that she was maybe 35 or 36, slender and tall, I guessed about 5?10?, and pretty fit, though she was wearing some grungy dark pink sweats. She had reddish blonde hair, not too long, that she had done up in one of those ?scrunchy? things, and bright blue eyes. She smirked at me in that confident way of women who are used to getting what they want, and said she?d seen me a number of times and had been thinking about talking with me. She said ?I?m Claire?, that she lived in a nearby more expensive neighborhood and came to the gym and for coffee afterward. She had seen me and something a friend told her and an article she?d read a month earlier in a women?s magazine prompted her to talk with me. She was married to a surgeon, who she met when she was a nurse in the Pennsylvania hospital where he was training, came to California with him and settled in to a very nice but now boring life. She?d talked about it with her friends, who were also rich and bored and one of them said she should find someone suitable for an affair. The problem was that the men she knew from her country club set were not only not attractive but getting involved with them would unnecessarily complicate her life. I asked what her husband would think and she said not only that he didn?t need to know, but that he probably was screwing nurses whenever he could. So she read an article that basically said that a woman who is ready to fuck someone other than hubby should find someone ?different? from hubby, as it would be more of an adventure. She just flat out said that she?d like to get to know more about me and if I was single and available, we should talk about it. So I told her what I?ve told you about myself and she asked if I lived nearby. When I told her I had a condo two blocks away, she said that was fine, asked for my phone number and asked if the next day would do. Now she was a nice-looking woman, even without make-up and in sweats and it seemed like a good situation to me, so I thought what the hell?and gave it to her. We agreed she?d call if she could not make it and I?d see her at noon the next day. After dinner that night I went to the market, bought a couple of ready-made salads, put a bottle of Chablis in to chill, cleaned up my apartment, changed the sheets and fell asleep wondering if she?d really show up. Just before noon the next day the phone rang and it was Claire; she was a few minutes away and said she?d be most comfortable if she could park in my garage. I said she could, moved my car out of it onto the driveway, left the garage door open, and went in to wait for her. I heard her drive into the garage and the door closing, then she walked into my living room. This was not the same Claire I?d seen. She was wearing a leather skirt cut more than a few inches above the knees and a black silk blouse, with a string of expensive looking pearls, big gold hoop earrings, dark patterned stockings, and a pair of what a friend of mine who says he has a foot fetishist calls ?fuck me pumps,? with 3-4 inch heels, in black leather to match the skirt. She?d put her hair down to its shoulder length, done her make-up up fine, with bright pinkish-orange lipstick, really glossy. ?Hot? is what she brought. She saw the table, all set with the salads and wine, and smiled. I said I?d like to talk a bit over lunch and, though she seemed impatient, she said ?fine.? As we sat and I ate, she sipped her wine and told me she?d had a few other lovers before her husband, but had been with only him for 16 years, she had two teen-aged kids who went to private school, and said that we wouldn?t have to worry about pregnancy, as she?d taken care of that. I asked if she?d chosen me because I?m black and she said she liked that fact, but she liked my easy-going attitude, particularly that I didn?t seem to be hitting on all the women at the coffee bar. I explained that some of them were likely my student?s mothers and if that were the case it would be awkward. She laughed and crossed her legs to make sure I got a really good look at her incredible legs. She said she?d gone out with a black guy in high school but that they had not ?fucked,? because she was worried about pregnancy, and had not been with anyone at that itme. She just tossed off that she sucked him three times on dates and that was good enough for him. She then looked at me, smiled, and said ?Shall we?? I stood up and she came into my arms. That woman smelled like sweet flowers. I decided I was going to give her a good ride and see if I could shake her smugness. So, when she started to push me to the bedroom I pushed back gently, said ?not yet? and softly kissed her, licking my tongue into her mouth, she moaned just a little, and I could feel that she was tense. I turned on some music I had set up and started to dance with her. She laughed softly and I knew I had her. I pulled her close so that she could fee my hardening dick. I am a big guy, not just in my height, but have never been with a woman who could not handle me, given enough time. We continued dancing as I began unbuttoning her blouse and pulling it out of the waistband of her skirt. She was wearing a black bra that was see through and very sexy on her medium sized but full breasts. What had been just a stirring in my dick got serious. She reached down between us and just felt it from outside my pants, and said ?Oh My.? I asked if she minded a big dick. She said no, as a nurse she seen a few, and having had two kids didn?t think it was a problem. I laughed. I unbuttoned her skirt and it fell to the floor, she stepped out of it and there she was in her bra, black thong with a silk panel covering her pussy, dark stockings and those four-inch heels. I picked her up and she was startled, since she is a tall woman, and weighed maybe 130 pounds. I was up to it. I carried her into the bedroom and sat her down on the bed. I stepped back and started to unbuckle my belt, but she reached out and held my hand, saying ?let me.? I walked up to her, looked down into her great blue eyes and said ?knock yourself out.? She laughed quietly, opened my pants and dropped them around my ankles. I stepped out of them, pulled off my shirt and stood there, so she could see my hard dick under my black jockeys. She rubbed it up and down, took a deep breath and pulled down the briefs, letting out a deep breath when she saw what she was dealing with. Like I said, I am a gentle guy and have never been with a woman who could not handle it, but I am sure that a thick uncut 10? dick is not something even a nurse sees very often, if at all. It sprang up, pointing at her, the head covered by the foreskin, but plainly all business. She reached out and gently held it in both hands, just feeling its thickness, heat and hardness. After about a half minute, she began to slowly stroke it, pushing the foreskin back to reveal the dark pink and pointed plum-shaped head. She leaned over and took just the tip in her mouth, and made a little moaning sound as she started stroking it. I could feel it grow harder in her hand, and so did she, as she looked up at me, smiling as she stroked her new toy. I reached over and stood her up, with my dick now fully erect and pointing straight out. Then I softly kissed her lips and began to kiss and lick first her neck and then down her body. I kissed each of her nipples through the bra and then turned the tables by sitting on the bed with her in front of me. I reached under her thong and slowly pulled it down, revealing her pussy, which was pink and had been trimmed to show just a little reddish-blonde hair. She probably thought I?d go right to it, but instead I lifted one of her legs and she started to stumble as I put it over my shoulder. She steadied herself on my shoulders and I began to lick and kiss the inside of her left thigh. She began to moan softly, saying ?nice.? I pulled my self back on the bed, leaned back on one arm, and motioned her to come on the bed. She did, on her knees and came to me. I pulled her forward so that she was on her knees with her pussy over my face, without sitting on me. She was leaning on the headboard for support, as I began to lick her outer lips and slit. I licked from the bottom to the top, where her clit was already swollen a bit. I kept at it for about five minutes, but felt that she was sort of holding back. I stopped and said that she should let go, that she was safe with me and I wanted to give her pleasure. She smiled and I felt her start to relax, as I really went at it, using every trick I?d ever learned about eating pussy. I had a girlfriend in college who told me that my big dick was great but what kept her wanting me was how I could eat pussy for a long time and did it so well that she came over and over. Well, after about twenty minutes of me doing that, Claire was very wet and bucking back and forth, saying ?Yes, yes, do it.? I teased her, saying ?Do what?? She said ?Eat it, eat me, and make me come.? I kept at it and she had a really strong orgasm, holding my head tight to her pussy as the lips of it were now almost red and very swollen. She had at least two orgasms that way, until I grabbed her hips and sat up, so that I could kiss her. I said, Claire, ?Here, kiss me and taste how good you taste? She did, half moaning and crying out, and holding my head tight to her, licking her wetness from my lips and face. Then she began to rock her body on my dick, which was hot and hard between us, rubbing her clit and pussy on me?the message was unmistakable. I said ?Tell me what you want.?? She moaned, half crying, ?I want you in me.? I look into her half-closed big blue eyes and said, ?Then take it lover.? She smiled and pushed me onto my back and reached down to hold my cock, which was fully erect and like a bar of metal. She stroked the skin up and down, as though measuring it with her hands, then squatted over it and rubbed it into her pussy lips so that just the head became wet and then it popped in. She cried out ?oh, oh? just then and began to move down on it, taking about three or four inches into her and feeling its thickness. She winced a bit, but began to rock up and down on what she had in her, until I could feel her starting to open up, then she took about eight inches, crying out ?so hard and big?, ?I?m not sure I can.? ? I said, ?You can lover, and you will.? Then she began to fuck me into her, still taking about the eight inches, but all the while getting wetter and accommodating it easier. Then she had her first orgasm with me, with me telling her, ?take it, take what you want Baby, take that big black cock in you and please yourself.? With me as her ?cheerleader,? she just went wild, fucking back and forth with rocking motions, taking nearly all of my dick. She must have come three times on top of me, just pleasuring herself. I really got into watching her, with that milky white skin, the blue eyes rolling back in her head and her crying ?Carlos, Carlos, oh fuck me, lover.? After what must have been ten minutes, I knew I was near. I grabbed her hips and held her ass to me, lifted her up and put her on her back. As I did that my dick popped out. She spread her legs wide, lifting her knees up to cradle me. She looked down at my dick, shining wet with her juices, looked into my eyes with the hottest look, and said, ?Come in me, I want to feel it.? I reached down and moved my dick to her pussy, and pushed in easily. She cried out and held me tightly to her as I began to skewer into her, feeling her pussy grip my dick and forcing the skin back so that I plowed into her ever opening pussy. I thrust forward hard and must have hit her cervix, because she cried out and I stopped. She said ?No, don?t stop, don?t ever stop!? That was what I wanted. I began fucking into her with her holding onto me like I was a life raft, whispering in my ear, ?Oh Carlos, lover, fuck me, hard, fuck me deep.? She came again, two or three times. Finally, with moving around a bit, I was all the way in her and fucking fast. I held myself up on my hands and looked down at this hottest woman, taking my big dick and crying my name, telling me to give it to her. What I saw was this beautiful woman, her black high heels in those hot dark stockings on the sides of me, her pussy wide open taking my thick and hard dick. It was all I could take. As I felt myself start to come, I let her hold me to her and cry into my ear as I felt the jets of come go down my long dick and into her waiting hot pussy. She said ?Oh, I can feel it, its so hot.? I must have spurted 5 or 6 times before it began to slow. Then I took a deep breath, said ?Are you OK?? And she laughed, saying ?OK? OK? I?m more than that. I love to fuck and that was something special.? I thought so too. We just lay there holding each other for a while. I told her I could get used to that, and she said she hoped so. We sucked and fucked each other for another hour or so and then she had to leave. That was the hottest summer I ever had. We always met at my apartment and occasionally we had lunch before or after. But we both knew that it happened because she wanted it like she wanted anything else in her life. And I think she always gets what she wants. 4925 1.21/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment