Sunday, August 26, 2012

Holiday Accident

HOLIDAY ACCIDENT My name is Jane & my husband is Simon. We are a couple in our mid 40?s from England and have been married 24 years. I am blond, slim and Simon says I have a great tits & body for my age. We have an OK sex life, but nothing to set the world on fire. Last year we decided to take a driving holiday in Florida, first time on our own without the kids. Being like a second honeymoon I purchased some sexy undies to turn my Simon on. We had collected our hire car and left the airport in the afternoon, we had been driving about 3 hours, when we were involved in a very bad crash. I was ok, with just a few bruises, but my husband had sustained some bad broken bones. The first night he was in hospital I stayed by his bedside, he had been sedated and was asleep most of the time. Late in the evening I noticed a very nice looking black guy who was cleaning around the hospital ward. We made eye contact & later he asked if I would like some coffee. He came back later with the coffee and said his name was James, if I would like anything else just ask. I said thank you, its very good of you. He said no problem lady. I slept in the chair all night & the next day found a motel across the road from the hospital. The doctors said it would be about 5 days before my husband could be moved. I told the staff nurse that I was in room 117 in the motel across the road and she said she would get James the cleaner to take my bags over to the motel. Later that evening James arrived with my bags I thanked him and gave him 10 dollars he thanked me and said he would split the 10 with his friend. He said that his friend worked in the Motel so I would be ok if I wanted any thing. I unpacked my bags and took a shower. Putting on my sexy black nightdress, I thought that my husband had not had a chance to see it and had a little cry. I had been reading about an hour when I heard a noise & the door opened, it was James the cleaner and another black guy. James was very calm and said don't scream, they would not hurt me. I said that my handbag was on the table, just take what they wanted and go. But they had other ideas. I had seen on the TV that in these conditions its best to stay calm and not alarm the intruders. They both came over to the bed, James said I was a lovely sexy lady, he loved blonds and that I needed to taste some black cock. There was I sitting on the bed in full view, tits and pussy exposed. I had married young & had never had another man other than Simon, I had led a bit of a sheltered life as far as sex was concerned. Before I had a chance to reason with them, they both undressed and got either side of me on the bed. James was tall and a very well built guy, I had the shock of my life when I see his cock. It was at lease 3 times longer than my husbands & as thick as my wrist and growing bigger every second. The other black guy was shorter but with a very large cock that he was putting close to my face. I said please don't do this, I'm married, but they was already starting to touch me. James pushed my legs apart and put his mouth on my pussy, I could feel his tongue pushing my pussy lips open. His friend pushed his cock in my mouth and was pulling my nipples. James removed his mouth from my pussy and pushed 2 fingers into me, I was shocked how wet my pussy was and the feeling that I wanted to open my legs wider. James said to his friend that my pussy was hot and wet and that I just wanted him to fuck me. His friend laughed, that's right sexy lady you want some black cock don?t you. I could not say anything, I just started to cry, I think I was crying because he was right, I was very horny and had mixed emotions. I was sucking the other guys cock whilst James was finger fucking me, I felt his cock tense in my mouth as he exploded cum down my throat, it was the first time I had ever tasted cum, I had never even given Simon a blow job. After he cum, he said to James, I have to get back to work. He dressed quickly and left the James on his own. James moved over on top of me and started to suck my nipples, I tried to close my legs but his legs forced them apart. I looked down and see his massif black cock inches from my pussy and could not resist anymore. Sitting between my legs, he said, take my cock honey and put it in your tight white cunt. I did what he told me and could feel how wet I was and how excited I was getting. James moved slowly at first, my pussy was so small and tight. He said don't worry honey, you will stretch and love it. He was right, as he pushed inch by inch into my wet pussy, I had lost any will to stop him. James was very gentle and kissed me as he pushed deeper into me. With each push he stopped and pulled back a little, I was in pain but already starting to orgasm. He finally stopped pushing and said, honey do u like my cock, you have 11inches of thick black cock in you baby. He pulled out of me and asked me if I wanted him to fuck me, with a sigh I said yes. Tell me to fuck you and I will, James said. I started to cry again and said please fuck me James. He pushed his massif cock back in deep and started a slow fucking, I was screaming and Cumming more than I could belief was possible. I had never had an orgasm like it before. James fucked me fast and slow for fast and slow making my stretched cunt juices run down his cock. He was fucking me for about 10 mins at a time, pulling out and making me beg for his cock. He kept this up for about an hour when he finally tensed his body and shot his cum deep in me. James rested and talked to me about why he wanted me, he said he was sorry for bringing his friend, but he would not let him in the room unless he included him. I kept looking at his marvelous huge shiny black cock, I could not belief it was happening to me, but I just wanted him again. I was stroking his cock and it was growing again, I took it into my mouth and sucked him until he was at his full length. James rolled on top of me and entered me again. He just fucked me as hard as he could for 5 mins and cum again. I was screaming with my legs around his back pulling him deep into me, I did not want it to end. James took a shower and said he had to go on shift at the hospital, but said he would be back in the morning, if I wanted. I said yes please and gave him my rook key. After he had gone I took a shower. I was standing in the shower with his cum running out of my pussy. My pussy was very red and stretched, so much I could almost get my hand in myself, normally it was only 2 fingers. I went back to bed and felt guilty that Simon was in the hospital, I was not only being unfaithful, but with a handsome black guy with a huge cock. My guilt was short lived when James returned in the early hours and fucked me 3 more times, before I slept all night in his arms. That morning I went over to the hospital to see Simon, he was in much better shape and not sedated, just on pain killers. He asked if I was OK and sorry about the accident, it was his fault. I said don't worry darling I'm ok just a bit shocked. That evening I returned to the Motel. After showering, I put on my sexy red topless Basque, red g-string and awaited James visit. He arrived about the same time as the night before; I was so wet and horny. I had turned into a wild slut in 24 hours. He knocked on the door and I opened it with a smile, but he had another friend called Steve with him. Steve was also a good-looking guy with a nice fit body. I was a bit upset because I liked James and wanted him alone, but I tried not to show it. But again I was wrong about my feelings, when Steve undressed and I see his cock, well he was longer and thicker than James. When James see my face, he laughed and said I knew you would like him. I will fuck you first and get you ready for Steve. I took Steve's cock in both hands and stroked and licked him until his massif cock was solid. James was bashing his cock deep into me as I hung on to Steve's black pole. He was not slow and gentle like the night before just thrusting in me like an animal, but I loved it and was going wild. When James had dumped his load in me, Steve wasted no time getting between my legs and pushing his huge purple cock head into my cunt. I watched his monster cock push deeper and deeper, James's spunk was being forced out of me as he pushed deeper and reached the back of my womb, he pushed harder but he had reached bottom with still a couple of inches to go. There was a loud sucking sound as he pulled out & pushed back in. He fucked me as hard and fast a James, I screamed for him to fuck me harder until he climaxed and spurted huge amounts of cum in. Both guys took turns at fucking me as I told them I loved their cocks and their slut wanted more. I let them both fuck me until I was exhausted and could not take any more. I still wanted more black cock but could not physically continue. When I visited my husband in hospital he would say to me you are looking tired, I just told him I was not sleeping well. He would never guess his prim little wife was being fucked silly. James and Steve visited me for the next 9 days before Simon and I returned to England. I'm not sure if I will explain to Simon what happened when we get home, but for sure I now want more huge black cock. I'm sure Simon will notice how big my cunt has become. I will let you all know how I get on. 16338 2.09/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment