Friday, August 31, 2012

Birthday for a Friend

Birthday for a Friend by Rita My wife Rita, is an exhibitionist. I love it. She loves to wear revealing clothes, especially very short skirts. She usually wears garters and stockings or thigh highs. We have experimented with swinging and while we enjoyed it, found that the tease is the thing that we really like. I love to watch her show off to other men and for them to enjoy the view of her in her nasty clothes. She is 5'9", 38C-26-36, with a trimmed bush (sometimes shaved completely) and has very long legs. A few years ago my wife and I were out for one of my friend's birthday. The party, which was really just a bunch of friends out drinking, was held at local bar that had dancing. The bar was a little on the sleazy side and was dark, with lots of booths around the edge of the dark dancefloor. As I said, my wife is a bit of a showoff. That nite she was wearing a button up the front shirtdress that was about 6 inches above her knees. She also had on a black garter belt, black push up bra, black stockings and 4 inch heels. Her panties, amazing that she was wearing any, were a see-thru black thong. After a few hours of drinking and dancing the crowd thinned to just the three of us with the others giving up early. I noticed that my friend was really enjoying Rita's display of leg as she danced and got in and out of our booth. As we sat in the booth, none of us feeling any pain, Keith, my buddy, kept looking down as Rita's legs as the skirt had ridden up to about the tops of her stockings. When I noticed, I said to Rita, that I was afraid that her skirt was going to get wrinkled all bunched up like that and that if she wanted to be more comfortable maybe she should just unbutton a few buttons. She smiled at me knowingly and said that was a good idea. I reached down and undid 2 of the buttons. That left the skirt open to above her stocking tops. Keith laughed and said why stop there. I agreed and reached down and undid 2 more. That left the skirt undone to pussy level. She said that she hoped we were happy now, because she was practically exposed. We all just laughed and kept drinking with nothing more said about it. As the music played, Rita was bouncing around and I noticed that her skirt had parted and that all her long legs were showing completely because the skirt was wide open. Keith was definitely staring at this point. In an effort to increase his viewing pleasure, I suggested that we dance. Rita and I slipped out of the booth, which meant that Keith had to get up to let us out. When Rita slid across the booth she spread her legs completely and Keith got an amazing show. On the dance floor, I whishpered to Rita that she was driving poor Keith crazy. She said that it was fun and besides, it was his birthday. I said that since it is his birthday, why don't we make it more fun. She asked what I had in mind, so I reached up and undid the top two buttons of her dress. This left only two buttons holding it together at the waist. All the guys in the bar were definitely enjoying this hot women with the long legs and big tits and only a few buttons done up dancing on the dance floor. Her legs were clearly visible, showing off her stockings and even her panties from time to time. On top of that her tits were practically exposed in a push up bra that made them look even bigger than they were. When we went back to the booth, Keith said that he wanted a dance too. Rita took him to the dance floor and proceeded to give him quite a show. She was dancing 'dirty' - squatting and bending and gyrating to make sure that he got a good look of everything she had. At that point a slow one came on and she grabbed Keith and pulled him close. I could tell that while he enjoyed it, he was uncomfortable. After all, I was not only his friend, I was his employer. He glanced over at me and I gave him two thumbs up and laughed so he did calm down some. Rita wasted no time. Soon she had danced him into a dark corner and was really rubbing up against him. I could really only see shadows of them, but I had a good idea of what was going on. After two slow songs they made their way back to the booth and both were very flushed. Keith said he needed to go to the restroom and Rita slid in next to me. I asked if she had fun and she gave me a very wet open mouthed kiss. She said that she had lots of fun and so did Keith. She told me that when she got him in the dark and started rubbing against him, that he immediately got a hard on that she proceeded to rub against. He said that they shouldn't be doing all of this, but she assured him that I didn't mind at all and in fact had said that since it was his birthday, both of us wanted to make sure that it was a good one. She then pulled his hands to her ass where he squeezed and pulled her closer to his big hard dick. She then reached to his mouth and kissed him long and hard, sucking on his tongue. He was practically panting as she dropped her hand between them and rubbed his dick. After two songs they came back. At that point I knew Keith would be back from the restroom soon. So I reached over to Rita and told her to lift her sweet ass as I slipped her panties down her legs and into my pocket. When Keith got back and slid in next to us. I said that I had a present for him. When he asked what it was, I dropped the thong panties in front of him on the table. He held them up and then immediately dropped his eyes to Rita's lap to see a bare shaved pussy smiling up at him. She leaned over and grabbed his crotch and asked if the liked his present, he stuttered a yes, and then she began kissing him again. The kissing got pretty hot and heavy with her stroking him as she pulled his dick from his pants. I, in the meantime, was fingering her wet pussy as he toyed with her nipples which we had almost completely out of her dress by now. I suggested that we leave. All agreed and when we got up to walk out of the bar, several guys commented to themselves about Rita as she walked past them with her tits showing and dress open to her bare pussy. When we got to our car, Rita stopped as I unlocked it, and undid the rest of the buttons and took her dress completely off. She then got in the back seat and slid to the middle suggesting that we join her. Keith on one side and me on the other and now each of us had a tit in our mouth and a finger in her pussy. She simply laid back on the seat and spread herself to enjoy it. She still had on her black garter and stockings and heels and the rest was in the floor somewhere. Rita loosened Keith's pants and as he pulled them off she searched for his hard on with her mouth. Finding it she began sucking him while I got on my knees to fuck her from behind. Soon I could take it no longer, watching my gorgeous wife suck my friend's big dick and play with her tits was too much. I let go with a moan and spewed my cum into her. Soon Keith did the same and she slurped and licked every drop. As we regained our composure, we decided to continue the party at our house. I crawled to the front seat and started to drive home, still naked, hoping that we wouldn't get stopped. Keith, on the other hand, was in the back seat sucking my cum out of my wife's wet, dripping pussy. When we got home, all of us piled out of the car naked and went in . . . but that is another story. Rita and I have many more stories. She loves to share them as do I. Men, if your wife shows off in short skirts and you have similar stories, email me at RNL1111@aol.com so we can talk. Rita can be reached at RNL7777 and would love to hear from men or women. She has many stories that she has written from her own experiences and written to me in response to specific fantasy flashing requests I make of her. We look forward to hearing from you. Larry 4722 1.28/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment