Friday, August 24, 2012

Mom and the Truant Officer

MOM AND THE TRUANT OFFICER Growing up in the Carolinas, my parents whose names are John and Donna, where middle class family, My dad had a good job as a salesman and did a lot of traveling, and my Mom was a Real Estate Salesperson. My Mom is a very beautiful woman; she is 5' 2" tall has long blond hair that goes to the middle of her back blue eyes and is around 112 lbs. I would like to tell you how I witnessed my Mother getting the shit Fucked out of her when I was 14 years old, and my mother at that time was 37 years old. It was a very hot June day and I decided I didn't want to go to school that day. I knew my dad had gone away this week and wouldn't be back to Friday, and my mother would be leaving shortly to go to work. I heard my mother yell up the stairs that she was leaving now and I should hurry up or I will be late for school. I heard the door slam and saw my mother drive away. So that morning I went swimming in our pool and relaxing in the sun by the pool. I looked at my watch and seen it was noon so I went in the house to make my lunch. All of a sudden I heard my Moms car pull in the Driveway. Holy Shit! I said and ran up stairs, into my room, opened the closet doors and hide there from her. I heard her come in the front door and up the stairs to my room. She opened the door and yelled out my name, as I watched her look around the room. She closed the door and I heard her go down the stairs to look for me there. The phone started ringing and I heard her pick it up. I listened to the conversation, and knew it was Mister James Our Physical Ed teacher and school truant officer. I could hear my Mom tell him I wasn't here and yes she would be here for a short time and would gladly review and discuss my records. About Ten minutes later I heard Mister James car pull into the driveway and him ringing the front door bell. I managed to sneak down the stairs and slid into the closet downstairs so I could hear what they had to say about me. I watched him as he shook my Mothers hand as he apologized for having to come over for this matter. First let me describe Mister James, he is a very dark colored man maybe around 39 years old, 6' 7" tall and around 245 lbs. He is a giant of a man and it is all solid muscle. Watching him stand next to my Mom he towered over her even with her high heel shoes on. As they walked into the living room I heard him tell my Mom he could not believe she had a 14-year-old son, she looked like she could be my older sister. I understand why someone would say that; looking at my mom who today is dressed in a yellow tight fitting Business skirt made of a silky looking material, and a white lacy blouse and When she walked it formed to her body highlighting her thighs and ass. This complemented every curve in her body, giving her the hard body look of a teenager. I heard my mother laugh and thank him for the compliment as she sat on a chair facing the couch where James sat .My Mom asked him could she get him something a cup a coffee, or soda. James answered yes ice water would be just fine. I could see James could not resists admire my mom's body as she would leave and re-enter the room. I heard him say he wanted to go over my school records because he was disturbed by my sudden change in my behavior. She said she would be glad too first she had to make a call to work and see how her schedule was this afternoon. I listened to her as she called her office and found that she had only one appointment and that person had called in and cancelled anyway. I heard her explain that she probably would not be back in because she had to take care of some personal business first. After she hung the phone up I heard laugh and said that she was all his for the afternoon. He pulled out some papers and started reading all the incidents I was involved in over the last few months. I heard my Mother say she couldn't believe it what he had just said. He answered its all documented by the other teachers involved and she could gladly read them. I saw my Mother get up and walk over to the couch and sat next to James. She grabbed the book from him and started reading it, as she was reading I heard her ask him what this meant here. James slid over to my Mother and placed one of his arms on the back of couch behind her as he leaned over to see what she was questioned. When he did this because of the size of him the couch cushioned sunk sliding my mother against him. Neither one of them seemed to be disturbed of what happen as they discussed what they where looking at. My Mother turned to him to ask a questioned as he turned to listen to her. When they did that their faces where only inches apart and I knew my Mother was startled and just froze as she looked straight at James. James just stood there for moment starring back at her; finally he couldn't resist the position he was in where his lips only inches away from my Moms. With the arm that was around my Mother he slowly wraps it around her and pulled her to him, as he slowly moves his lips to kiss her. I saw his lips plant firmly against my moms, softly for a few seconds and pull away, and than I saw both their lips open and kiss again, and again. Between these gentle kisses I watched as James would lick his lips, I assume enjoying the taste of my Moms Lipstick. My Mom has full large lips as James had and I could tell they enjoyed the contact their lips made together. I saw my Mother start to pull back from one of these kisses but suddenly open her mouth and slammed her lips hard against his. As I watched their lips lock and distort from all the twisting around there heads where making as they kissed. As I am watching all this I am thinking this is my Mom should I stop this now. Because what I am seeing this was going farther than a few kisses. But the sight of them Making out, My tiny Mom and this huge colored man, I almost came in my pants. I was watching two people whom immediately felt the sparks go off between them. I had watched my friends make out but it was nothing like this. I could now see a huge bulge starting in James pants and knew my mom was starting to give him a hard on. He than turned on his side and stretched his legs out straight and wrapped his other arm around my Mothers waist as he pulled her body against his. He started really kissing her harder as he ground his now Hard Cock against her Cunt area. My Mothers skirt was very tight on her but through their body movements and position changes it was working its way up her legs. I saw my Mother wrap one of her legs around James leg to pull him to her. When my Mother did that James slid his hand down and pulled her ass to him. There bodies kept probing to find a position where they could get tighter together and enjoy each other. You could hear them moaning from all the humping they were giving each other. This went on for some time of them just passionately kissing and grinding there bodies together. Next I saw James roll my mother on his lap where her legs where straddling him. He than started taking my Mothers blouse and Bra off. At the same time my mother was pulling his shirt off. This was the first time I got a look at my Mothers Tits. I must say she has a healthy rack on her, they where firm and stood straight out by now, maybe 36D if I had to guess. I watched James lick his lips as he opened his mouth and reach up and started sucking on her large Tits. My Mom enjoyed it so much she through her head back and twisted it side to side allow her hair to fly straight out in all directions as Mister James worked her Tits over. James next placed both his hands on my Moms ass and stood up with her, as She wrapped both her arms around his neck holding on. What a sight this was seeing this very tiny woman clinging to the huge black man as they passionately kissed each other. The sight of her large tits pressed against his chest as they kissed each other. He slowly turned around and lowered my Mom onto the couch. He than started pulling her skirt and panties off. Next he stood up and unbuttoned his pants and removed his shorts. I witnessed my Mother gasp as she saw the most enormest Cock in length and Diameter you could image. It had to be over 10 to 12 inches long and at least 2 ? - 3" inches in diameter, I thought there is no way he was going to be able to shove that in my Mother. He reached down and grabbed my Mothers ankles, as he bent down to her he lifted her legs up over his shoulders. I could now see his mammoth cock now sliding around at the opening of my mom's cunt. Slowly he wiggled it around I could see the head starting to enter my Mom. I watched my Moms facial expressions as he was trying to enter her; it would change from pain to content. He keep this action up for maybe 5 to 10 minutes, inch by inch shoving a little more into her. Finally I could see his balls now against my Moms ass. You could now hardly see my Tiny Mom as she laid there rubbing her open hands all over his bare chest and sides, his huge black body covered her as he laid on her. I watched the two of them just stay in that position looking at one another for a few minutes, until he leaned down and gave her a kiss as You could see the muscles in his ass tighten up as he positioned himself to start Fucking her. He started moving in and out of her very slowly at first, but it wasn't long before he was pile driving her into the couch. He was fucking her so hard the sweat now made his body shine as his dick continues it's assault on my moms pussy. He now had my Mom driven into a corner of the couch and was firmly on top of her. All I could here was the rocking of the couch and the contact their bodies where making and James grunting " AGGGHHH! AGGGGHHH! AGGGHH! AGGGHHH!". I could tell by the expression on my moms face she was lost in her own world now, enjoying this Black man Fucking her brainless. Her month wide open and screaming "UHHH! UHHHhh! UHHHhhhh! AHHH! AHHHH! Then vocalizing " Fuck Me! Fuck Me! God! It's so Goodddd! Don't Stop! " They keep this up for at least 35 to 40 minutes before you heard him yell out "Iammm Cummmming! Cummming!" and my mom moaning "AHHHHHHHH! God! AHHHHHEEEH! as he drove her down and keep her pressed into the couch as he dumped his load into her. Both of them where now lost from the orgasms they both just had. He just laid on top of her and you could hear him asking her "Oh Babe what a Fucking that was! ". I heard my Mother tell him "Ah that was unbelievable, " he than said "It's not over yet Babe, you are going to get the shit fucked out of you today". He started to slowly to pump into her again and you could see his cock starting to get hard and my mother had a cooing smile on her face. With his Cock still in her he stood up and slowly started walking with her and still trying to fuck her as they made there way to the Bedroom. Once in the bedroom he laid on his back with my mother on top of him and I now watch my Mother in action working up and down around and around on his Cock. She was really driving him crazy with her actions. This time it was only half the time before I saw him pull her body down on him and grab her ass and Yell out "GOD I AM CUMMING! CUMMING" as My Mother was yelling "YEHHH! YEHHHHH!" I then heard her tell him that I would be home soon and she would see if I would stay over to my friend Rick tonight. AS they stood up to get dressed so he could leave he bent over and gave her a little kiss, immediately he grabbed her and pulled her hard to him again. He pushed her back on the bed, mounted her and started pounding the shit out of her again. My mom had her legs wrapped and locked around his back and was pushing her ass up to him as fast and as hard as he was pounding down on her. He was driven her so hard their bodies would lift of the bed, I couldn't see her face because her long hair was flying in all directions from there furious fucking. I couldn't believe it, they could not stop fucking each other. Finally after I saw James leave I went home, my Mom asked me if wouldn't mind staying at Rick's house tonight because some of the people from work was coming over to get some work done that night. I agreed and left after supper, I sneaked back and sure enough around 9:30 that night I saw Mister James parking his car. Since it was dark out I saw my Mom greet him with a Kiss as they made there way out to the pool area. They both striped out of their cloths and jumped in the pool. They where playing around with each in the water, but it wasn't long before he had my Mom pressed against the wall of the pool and by there movements you knew he was Fucking the shit out of her again. After they came again they climbed out of the pool, spread a blanket down and laid down holding each other in there arms with my mother heads resting on his chest as James gentle rubbed my Moms tits. What a picture my Moms long blond hair laying all over his black body and his huge hands holding my Moms big Tits. I could tell they where talking but couldn't hear what they where saying. I watched as my Mom slid her hand down and grabbed James cock and was slowly starting to jerk him off. You could see it now starting to get hard again and stand straight up. Surprisingly next I saw my Mom's head move down there and kiss the head of his cock then next start licking up and down his black shaft. I watched as she started sucking on his balls than go back to licking up and down his shaft. Next she opened her mouth and I could see her lips wrapped around his big black cock. as she started giving him a Blowjob. I watched her take the whole shaft in her mouth, you than could see her cheeks suck in as she slid her mouth up and down his shaft. She would alternate between this and licking the head and sides of his cock. I could see this was driving James over the edge by his facial expressions. All of a sudden while his cock was buried in my moms mouth, James hands moved down on my Moms head as he started pumping her head faster up and down on his shaft. He lifted his ass off the blanket and started thrusting his cock into my Moms Mouth. I heard my Mom gage a little as he started pumping his cum in her mouth as well as spurting it all over her face. I spent the rest of the night watching him fuck my Mom silly. When I came home my Mother was very slow trying to get around the house. I asked her was she ok, she said, yes, she was just a little tired, she didn't sleep well last night The rest of the week I could hear James Sneaking in the house and nailing my mother in her Bedroom. There was no way they could muffle the sound of them fucking. anonymous 18301 2.11/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment