Friday, August 24, 2012

Finally

Don't Give Up Your Fantasy! FINALLY by Iluv R. Moore Did I get a treat last nite! When I was getting worked up real good, I started my little oration of discussing my wife's naughtiness inspired by yours truly (my fantasy to see her flirt with other men). I asked her whether she enjoyed wearing her cute little short denim skirt at the mall? She responded more positively then usual. Finally, she is enjoying it a little. In the past, with my coercion, she would wear something sexy but remain very lady like when we were in public. This had progressed rather nicely to the point where she would even go pantiless...and of course braless. But her treasures still remained hidden, often being totally hidden by her tightly pressed knees. She would be extremely carefel whenever getting up from a bar stool from one of the places we frequent. Whenever I had asked her to let something show, she would respond that I am never satisfied and become mad. She was answering differently tonite! Since she responded positively tonite, I asked her more questions. "Did you know that when you were about half way up the steps at the mall, I could see your entire backside clad in your sexy panties?" She only responded with a flirty smile. Finally, a little playing and fantasizing by my 44-year-old and 16-year wife. Since our bedroom talk was going so well, I decided to go a step farther. I pressed on with my cock slowly fucking her while asking if she knew others could have seen her at the mall. I worked her clit well before asking as I know that her clit is a key to sexing her up good. I was anticipating her freezing up or at least responding lackadaisically, but to my surprise, she said it pleased her to know that. Fantastic, she was permitting me to explore my fantasy in bed. A major step in the direction of my fantasy of sharing her. For those of you that are accustomed to your wife bonking others, this may not be a big deal; however, this was an indicator of major progress in our sex life. You see, before tonite, she would become angry when I mentioned another man sharing her pleasures in any way, shape, or form, even while fantasizing during lovemaking. I recall the first time; we actually stopped making love and argued. I was telling her it was only fantasy and bedroom talk between man and wife. She insisted on her puritanical ways. I had to beat off that night, although I lost interest when she refused to play along. After that, I fantasized to myself while love making. Back to tonite's changed woman. At this point in time, I would guess a year had elapsed since I mentioned another man being involved. I anticipated her freezing up; instead, she just permitted me my fantasy, however, without much enthusiasm and with a little indifference. I thought for a moment that I could have had more fun masturbating. I wondered if some former girlfriends would not have been a better choice. They were fucking more than me and I was jealous. I remember asking an old girlfriend what the clumpy white stuff was down in her matted pussy hair. Although I did not know it at the time, I am glad I dove into and ate a well-used pussy. Oh well. Time to stop reminiscing. I married my beautiful Italian virgin, who waited to give me her virginity at the age of 28. As I was saying, more recently, she did not always become angry, but she did complain that I often included a stranger in my fantasies. After going out when she was dressed as sexy as I could encourage her, I frequently tried to talk to her about flirting and more. She would eventually ask me to stop. Should I dare continue to ask more questions about the mall tonite? I risked an already better-than-usual thing. I told her that I could see more than her panties from my vantage point. She smiled encouragelingly for me to continue. I told her that two men (no big deal but both happened to be black) walked under her, one at a time, when she was walking right next to the railing on the second floor. Did I feel a slight spasm at that mention? I do not know. "You know that both of them noticed you. They both took a double-take when they saw up your skirt so easily. Do you mind?" Then I realized that her pussy had been soaking wet as soon as we to into bed. I then asked her if she really had enjoyed it and was not doing it just for me. She told me that she had been waiting for me to ask her to dress sexy in public again. Now that the weather had changed, she said she would go pantiless next time. She actually asked me whether that would be ok with me. I responded by accelerating my thrusts and jetting out stream after stream of cum for nearly 10 seconds. Those two guys would have feasted on her bare cunt! She knew my answer without a word. I was so excited that I immediately ate my cum out of her sodden love canal. She loved it. She loves to be eaten or slowly fucked after her first orgasm. I told her that beyond the shadow of a doubt that I wanted her to enjoy sex as much as I do. And, that I am willing to understand her needs whatever they might be. She is a desirable woman and I am, after all, 44 years old. Once I come, I usually do not do much afterwards. Therefore, I love the foreplay. I told her that we would "go to the mall or something like that again." My size 7 (absolutely true) petite little Italian wife maybe mature, but she has not lost her sex appeal. She stays slim. No, she does not work out everyday and have a figure of a 20-year old model, (we do have a real life!) but she is a heck of a lot better than many of the wives her age. We ski, bike and simply do things to not get obese. She weighs eight pounds less than our 13-year-old daughter! Also, she has beautiful tits, just the right size. She can wear almost any blouse and go braless. Her tits do not sag to the floor because she is not very large. However, her brown nipples are silver-dollared size and chocolate in color. They can easily be seen through her sheerest blouse I bought her at the mall that very night. I was shocked when she said she would try it on. There was a young black man (again, he was a man and that's what made it exciting) sitting next to the women's dressing room when my wife went in to try on the little sweaterlike blouse that stopped just below her tits. This is getting too good. She came out of the dressing room slowly and with some embarrassment, but there she was. Her beautiful nipples were literally inches from his face. He acted ever so nonchalant, but I knew he was soaking in her beauty and daring display. I actually had to gradually came to ease before soaking in the situation. Then she shocked me when she told me to buy it. Wow. Even our 15-year-old (at home at the time), told her later she could not wear it. This was too good to be true. She had purchased and promised to wear some slutware! By now, you should know that I have not exaggerated one iota of the truth. My story may not include an NBA team, with all black men who have cocks that defy descriptions and size (although I have seen some big ones) but it is 100% true. Let me continue the story by adding what I would like to see next. We had to be patient but the night finally came when we could go out and play without the kids. For the first time, she made plans that did not include the routine visiting relatives, or dining out and home to bed. She came home straight from work and we left immediately. She works in a hospital so she had already changed. I was somewhat disappointed because she had dressed very normally after work in the hospital. So, off we went west on I-480 in Cleveland. She said she was tired and put the seat back and closed her eyes. She was facing away from me and, after awhile, I noticed a truck paralleling us. Her long sundress was pushed somewhat out of the way, but her legs were not overly exposed. However, she did look scrumptious. When she rolled over after awhile, with her eyes closed, I noticed that her conservative sundress was unbuttoned enough that the left half fell open to the seat, fully exposing her left breast from above. She had been in this position the entire time with the truck paralleling us. She did not say a word but eventually let her long skirt fall more and more off her legs. She turned over again and this time her skimpy panties became visible toward me. Knowing that the best angle for a truck driver is on the right side of the truck, I quickly went to overtake the next truck. I caught up and kept pace with a new semi. Since it was right after work, we often had to slow down. The rush hour was proving to be somewhat more exciting than I have ever experienced before. She flipped back and forth during our 45-minute ride to our yet unknown destination. One time, as she was facing me, from the corner of my eye I saw her smiling up with one breast "accidentally" exposed and her long skirt fully off to the side, exposing her lacy and see through panties. Carefully, so not to discourage her with any guilt, I did not acknowledge her actions but looked to see who the admirer might be. Sure enough, a truck's partner was making eye contact with my wife. I had to do everything not to cum in my pants on the spot. My little church-going puritan wife was finally indulging her sexuality! When we came to the end of 480, I guessed our destination to be a motel that advertises adult videos in the rooms. My wife rose up and got out with me as we made idle talk. She may have been sizing up my reaction, just testing how far I wanted to go with my? her fantasy? In the lobby, I routinely signed us in. To the right is a familiar set of steep stairs that leads down to a quiet and small bar. It would be the ideal set of stairs to show off my wife's treasures. While thinking about the possibilities of the stairs and filling out the paperwork, I had not noticed a couple of truck drivers coming into the lobby. I also felt my wife's fingers squeeze me arm. The motel is located right off the freeway. We exchanged simple courteous greetings with them, but she then said something and they both smiled. Later, when I asked her, she told me that she had asked them if they were traveling on I-480 and if they enjoyed the scenery. She mentioned the scenery could be very interesting here, too. She carefully observed my approving smile. With that, I said let's go to our room. Up in the room, she immediately had a video to play. When I went to close the drapes, she said we could stay dressed and fool around a little. Was this my wife talking? We laid down on the bed and began to watch the movie she had picked. It was a movie about a wife and husband inviting another man to bed. This was getting better by the minute. She casually asked me whether I was enjoying the flick as she reached down to touch my growing excitement. She did not need for me to answer. She then apologized that she had forgot her bag of clothes in the car. I did not know she had brought anything else along. She was gone for just a short time and returned to a scene where the wife was sucking the other guy off in front of her husband. She asked me if the husband could really enjoy that. I reassured her that it was definitely possible, and darn right erotic. With no inside lights on but the window fully opened, my wife headed to the back of the room to wash up and change. She took a shower as I watched the video. I noticed one of the truck drivers walk past and glance into our room. He glanced in and kept walking. After her shower, she stepped out of the bathroom into the small vanity area in the back of the room. With the light on in the bathroom and over the vanity, my wife was well-illuminated. She asked me to step outside to see how well I could see into the room. She wanted to slowly dry first while putting on her makeup before getting dressed. I stepped briefly outside and looked in. Instant hardon...but it could easily be construed as an oversight on our part. She was, after all, not standing in front of the window. You would have to look well into the room to see her. But, if you took your time, there she was. When I turned to go back in, I noticed the two drivers outside looking at their rig and occasionally glancing my way. I went in and said she was fine next to the vanity. "Someone would have to stop and stare before they could see you well." She teasingly said, "Maybe the truck drivers will see more scenery." She took her time and asked me if I was enjoying the movie. I told her it was hot. The current scene depicted double penetration. She only laughed and said she was too small down there to do anything like that. With just a towel she had just now wrapped around her body, she came to me and laid next to me on the bed. We kissed and fondled each other lightly as we watched the movie. As she bent her knees up, she had to have uncovered her ass from under the towel. Of course, no one was there to see it. However, walking past our window would have offered a good view. In the current scene, the woman finished off her lover in her mouth as her husband watched. L asked, " which husband could really handle that?" I said you would never know till you tried. On several occasions our trucker friends walked by our room along with others. Since we were not naked and just cuddling, we were at ease. Then, she asked me if I wanted something to drink. I laughingly responded that if she would run to get something to drink, I would pay for it! I was hoping to get her outside in just her towel. Would she bite? She swooned with an incredible gleam in her eyes, "I could get you something special to drink if that is what you really wanted." I looked at her without fully comprehending the full meaning of her statement and said that I love surprises! I was thinking only about the fact she was only wearing a towel. I dared her to go in just the towel since the vending machines were in the hallway next to our room. She left the room. I smiled to myself, knowing that my wife was outside in just a towel. What is someone walked by? Would she panic? Would she say hello? I was having a heart attack with just these thoughts alone. My attention slowly turned back to the video on the screen. What it would be like to have a sex-filled marriage! Hey, my wife was outside the room in only a towel; it may be beginning for me! I thought I noticed someone quickly walk back the window, but the person was moving so fast that I was not sure. My wife returned a little later and I asked her if everything was alright. She had been gone more than enough time to purchase something to drink. She said nothing; she only smiled. She came over to the bed and then went totally around to the other side. She was acting really strange. I once again asked her if everything was ok. She put her finger to my lips to keep me still. She knelt on the bed and hovered her face over mind. We looked at each other for awhile, anticipating a kiss. Finally, she lowered her lips to mine, but refused my tongue. She was acting weird, to say the least. Her eyes were asking me if everything was alright with me. I pulled her head back down and this time she parted her lips slightly to permit minimal entry of my tongue. I sensed something different and immediately recognized the taste of semen. I could not believe it. She looked at me in panic since I was startled. I simply did not expect her to go this far. Once I had gotten over the initial shock, I whispered that I never loved her more. She smiled and hugged me big time. She looked deeply into my eyes and began to lower her mouth toward mine again. This time she let me fish around with my tongue in her cum-filled mouth. The thoughts and sensation going thru my body were overwhelming. She lifted her mouth away from mine and stayed directly above me. She looked up for a second and smiled. Finally, cum was flowing from her mouth into mine. I could not believe the quantity. Someone had pumped a gallon into her oral cavity, and now it was emptying onto my lips and face. We joined lips again and again as visions of her orally satisfying someone just outside the room, outside in the vending area, only in a towel. She had to have looked like a woman who was really an equal sex partner, no puritanical double standard. Meanwhile, she looked up again when I caught sight of one of the truckers by the window. He simply smiled, nodded his head thankfully and moved on. She asked me how I felt. I told her to close the drapes that I had to have her immediately. And to think, we had just arrived. She dropped the towel as the other truck driver who must have missed out came running to the window. She walked naked right toward the window and closed the drapes. She returned and we made slow passionate love and fell asleep. When I woke up, the blue screen on the TV was the only thing illuminating the room, the darkened drapes because of sunset. I got up and showered while my wife began to wake up. It was time to visit the little bar! She joined me and soon we were both refreshed. She told me that she was thirsty but it was my turn to fly while she buys. After all, if women are truly the equal to men and should be permitted to be horny like men, then a man could be dared, too. She gave me a pair of men's briefs she had packed. "Put these on and go get us something to drink, she commanded." I put them on and immediately noticed that they were dark and could perhaps pass as a swimsuit. The only thing was the material was very thin. Not only the outline of my cock but also the skin itself was fairly visible thru the flimsy material. She told me to wait a second. She went to the door completely naked and opened it up. She looked around and stepped to the railing. She waited only a moment and returned. She then said you can go get the pop now. Even though the machines were right next door in the hallway between adjacent sections of the second floor, I was petrified. As I stepped away from the door, I heard laughing. I kept going, thinking if she could do it, so could (or should) I. As the cans dropped down in the machine, the two truckers walked thru the hallway. They smiled and one said, "enjoying more to drink?" I hurried back to the room. My wife told me since I did what I expected of her, she could reciprocate. She put on her new blouse and a new dark green skirt that matched her Mediterranean complexion. She then put on sandals and nothing else. She was totally naked underneath her exquisitely teasing blouse and her way too short skirt! She asked, "do you think this outfit might be...you know...slutty?" Then she told me to meet her in the bar after I was dressed. She wanted to go alone for a bit. My dick was already dripping precum and hard as a rock while I was getting dressed. The anticipation was killing me. I left the room and made a straight line for the small lounge. When I got to the entrance and turned the corner, the reality of the steps struck me. They were steep and facing two tables strategically located at the bottom. The rest of the room was to the left. I could not see me wife but there were a couple of guys sitting at the table at the bottom. They were looking to their left. They only gave me a fleeting glance as I reached the bottome of the stairs and entered the room. When I got downstairs, I immediately saw my wife sitting at the bar between the same two truckers. Apparently, they had not gotten enough. They were simply talking while she brazenly sat there with her beautiful breasts and shapely legs on display. I was not sure what to do so I did what I normally would do. I walked up to her and kissed her lightly and said hello. I told her that since she loves to talk and I love to play pool, that she should stay seated if she wanted while I play. The guys just listened while she said, "sounds good." The small lounge had only eight stools, four along the L-shaped counter, and two tables, two on the wall on the opposite side of the room by the stairs, and two highback booths along the wall. Between the wall and tables was the 3.5 by 7 pool table. The guys began to smile again and sighed a relief when I simply walked away to play pool. I played and watched her flirt. She was great and causing me to be hornier than I could ever remember. Then again, I believe every guy in there was checking her out and getting ideas at the same time. She stayed between the drivers at the bar while talking. All three were clearly playing touchy-feely right at the bar. Along the back of the room, I am sure that the two guys along the wall were wishing she would turn to show her stuff to them a little. Shortly, my wife got up and came to me and said she had to go to the restroom and would be right back. She kissed me and walked up the stairs. By the time she was half way up, the bottom of her ass was clearly visible. You could see her pussy before she got all the way to the top. She stopped, reached down, and fixed her sandal at the top of the stairs. Bent at the waist, her ass was totally on display. The guys at the table were transfixed. Before they turned to look at me, I went back to my game of pool with another guy. When she returned, the guys could hardly breath. She casuallly smiled and walked all the way down the steps. Then, she asked me to join her in one of the empty booths. A couple of drinks came to our table compliments of the truckers at the bar. She asked me if I was turned on and if we should continue our fun. I was not sure of how far this should go while I felt her hand on my cock. She looked into my eyes and slowly unzipped my fly. I was farther back in the booth and she was next to the aisle. As she crossed and uncrossed her legs, I am sure someone was getting a nice show. For the moment, though, she was mine. She kept saying, "Well? Huh? How do you feel? Are you horny enough? Want more?" She then slipped her freshly-painted red fingernails into my fly. Next, she pulled hard on the elastic because my cock was stretching the material hard. I felt the somewhat cool air as she freed my cock from my pants. She wrapped her fingers gently around my shaft and simply held it. I sat there mesmerized by her sudden turnaround sexual behavior. Before I knew it, the two drivers were standing next to us, asking if we liked the drinks they had ordered and if they could join us. My wife and I love to drink red wine, and they had gotten us two glasses of dry red. While they stretched out their hands to me, I realized that her hand wrapped around my cock may not have been fully visible to them, but it was certainly obvious she was holding something. I told them the wine was a great choice, while my wife encouraged me to have them join us. One asked if he could sit next to my wife since they expected another friend any minute. There we were. Tom was next to my wife, and Dave across the table. I never had a chance to answer. She was in full control as she gripped my cock in her delicate little hand. She had her left hand wrapped around my penis but was not moving it. After a minute or two, the third man, Roy, joined us. As we chatted, they all drank in the beauty of my wife. It was quite fun and innocent. Everyone was taking their time not too rush and spoil things. Later, I noticed Tom's hand touching my wife bare leg. She moved her hand eventually until it was touching his leg. It was simple but exhilarating. She turned to me and whispered that she could not be more turned on by all the attention. I kissed her lightly and said that I cannot take it. With that, she moved her plan forward to another level. She complained that her feet hurt and said I hated to rub her feet. Dave and Roy told her almost simultaneously to stretch her legs under the table and set her feet up for them to rub. As she complied she slid down in the booth a little since she is only 5' 2". She closed her eyes and said their ministrations were wonderful, and that everyone was spoiling her. We all laughed and said it was our pleasure. She said, "No, the pleasure is not mutual. I am getting the most here." With that said, she leaned into my shoulder with her head. I whispered to her again that I could really not stand it any longer, that I needed to cum badly again. She looked at me and said, "Ok. If you are sure. But, I am not quite ready to leave." In the meantime, Tom's pinkie was definitely under her already raised skirt. I felt her jerk a moment later and knew that he must have found his target under her skirt. She slowly lowered her head until it was on my lower side. Tom moved his hand as she turned her body to get better adjusted. Since the booth had high backs, her current behavior was not that visible to the female bartender. However, everyone there could have been able to guess that one woman with four men is minimally an interesting situation. Tom stiffened his thumb and inserted it into her pussy. Up to this point, I was the only one who had delighted in the softness and warmth of her womanhood. With his thumb causing her to rock and shudder, she lost all control and engulfed my cock in front of Tom, Dave and Roy. I could not handle the situation and immediately came as she swallowed. Shortly after, the female bartender came over to our table. We had caught our breath and were respectable as the bartender suggested that we may want to leave. My wife and I went up the stairs. I felt great having come twice, but my wife explained that she needed to get laid. I certainly could not disagree with her logic. She had given a ton of pleasure and needed some of her own. So, we invited the three to join us in our room. Tom could not wait and took L to bed. They sat down and quickly heated up. Soon they were both naked and making love. Roy and Dave waited patiently for their turn. Each was able to make love to her that nite, more than once. As one guy regained an erection, another was servicing her dripping pussy. It was a night I will never forget. Let me know what you think! Iluv R. Moore 4156 1.22/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment