Friday, August 31, 2012

The Understudy Pt 2

This story involves extreme cuckoldry and/or bi-sexual content. Viewer discretion is advised. If you read part one of this story you know that for the first time in my life I sucked a cock and swallowed cum. Not just any cock, but the cock of my wife's lover, Jeff.... I awoke naked in the kitchen with the taste of Jeff's cum still in my mouth. The sleep helped soothe away the mix of emotions that overwhelmed me after Jeff's sperm invaded my stomach. I got up from the table to go see how my wife, Jolene was feeling. I peeked into the living room and saw that Jeff was asleep. He was still naked also and appeared to me to have a look of contentment on his face having emptied his balls into my throat earlier in the evening. I grabbed my boxers off the floor and headed up to Jolene. Jolene was sitting up in bed watching TV, so I sat next to her. She said she still felt weak, but was no longer sick to her stomach. I made small talk with her trying to avoid the subject of me having sucked her lover's cock, but I wasn't able to avoid it for long. "So" She said, "Jeff says you and he had quite the time tonight". I couldn't look at her. The humiliation of what I had become weighed on me. "His cum tastes good doesn't it?", she asked. I didn't answer. "Jeff told me you sucked him off, Tom. He said you seem to like having his hard cock in your mouth. And, you know how I can tell he's right?" she asked. Again I wouldn't answer her. She then took her hand and put it on my cock, which to my dismay was standing at full attention through the opening in the front of my shorts. "Apparently, the thought of Jeff's cock turns you on as much as it does me", she quipped. I still didn't respond, so she put her hand on my chin and pulled my head so I had to look her in the eyes and said "I'm going to sleep now, Tom. Continue to be a good host and make sure our guest's needs are attended to properly". All I said was "goodnight" and walked out of the room. I went back down the stairs in order to make sure everything was shut up for the night. When I reached the living room, I found Jeff was now awake. My eyes were immediately drawn to the movement of his right hand as it was moving up and down on his cock. I could also tell that he noticed that my cock was hard as well as a smile came over his face. "Come here", he ordered. Instinctively, I walked over to him and got down on my hand and knees facing him as he sat on the couch and prepared myself to once again suck his cock. In hindsight, I can't believe how willing I was to again swallow Jeff's seed. At that point, I actually felt like I needed more of his cum in my belly. As I approached his cock with my lips I noticed that he was rubbing something oily on his cock. "Turn around", Jeff ordered. I realized immediately what his intentions were, but I was unable to resist. I crawled around so that I was now facing away from him. I felt him move up behind me and place his strong hands on my hips. I suddenly began to shake at the thought of what was about to happen when the tip of his bare cock came in contact with my virgin ass. "I can't do this" I heard myself say. My body had different ideas as I stayed in place, and for the first time in my life, felt a cock slide into my asshole. Jeff was slow while putting his cock in me, but once he was fully inside, he began rocking back and forth against me. The feel of his warm cock going in and out of my body was indescribable. My senses were on fire. As he pounded my body I happened to catch a glimpse of Jolene standing in the doorway watching her lover rape me. She didn't say a word, but simply watched her husband of fifteen years give his ass up to another man. I wanted Jeff to hurry and finish, but he had already cum once earlier, so I had no choice but to remain on my hands and knees as he pleasured himself inside me. It seemed like I was on my hands and knees for hours. At some point, I bent my neck down and looked back beneath me. On the carpet was a pool of cum, which was dribbling out of my cock due to Jeff's cock working my prostate. I could hear Jeff moan as he was obviously getting enjoyment out of using my body. At one point his moaning became labored. I felt his hands increase their grip on my hips. I knew what was coming and I wanted it. I felt him tense up and slam one last time into me. "Oh god", I heard him yell as I suddenly felt a warmth inside me that I had never felt before, and realized that my wife's lover was cumming inside me. That was too much for me, as I suddenly went into orgasm myself and collapsed on the floor with Jeff falling on top of me while his spurting cock remained lodged deep within me. Jeff remained on top of me until every last drop of his sperm had traveled through his cock and into my body. He laid there on top of me shuddering as his cock began to shrink and didn't get up from our coupling until his cock finally plopped out of my ass. As I lay on the floor with Jeff's cum seeping from my ass, I looked over at Jolene. She didn't say a word and went upstairs to bed. For Jolene, the visual sight of me with another man was not as exciting to her as she thought it would be when she first suggested it. She broke up with Jeff shortly after that and has had a series of lovers since, but never brings any of them home since our experience that night. Jolene also no longer has sex with me. Occasionally, she will jack off my cock for me, but most of the time I have to do that myself. I guess I should be glad that she hasn't chosen to lock my cock up. Many times while jacking off I have thought about my experience with Jeff and thought about calling him, but I've never had the nerve to follow through. 10221 1.86/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment