Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Your Wife's First

Your Wife's First By Sensualist I was coming out of a convenience store in your town late last summer, having just bought gas and, not paying attention bumped into your wife, almost knocking her down. I caught her, and kept her from falling and apologized profusely. It was only when she stood up that I saw what a good looking woman she was. Red hair to her shoulders and that gret milky-white skin. She had on a pair of those sunglasses that hide a lot. She was wearing shorts and a tee shirt, obviously with a bathing suit on under it. As she regained her balance, she started to say something cross and then changed to a smile. Though she is tall enough and has a great woman's body, all curves, I towered over her. I'm 6'6" and so she was really looking up at me. I apoligezed again and she touched my arm and said it was Ok. It was about 11:45 am and I had intended to drive on out of town, but I asked could I buy her lunch or At least a drink. She responded ,"both" and we went to a bar that she picked out. It was crowded and I guess we drew some attention, me the very tall and fit (I was a swimmer in college and still swim at least three times a week at home) black man with sort of mocha colored skin and a bald head, she the beautiful white woman, red hair and great tan, breasts in a bikini under her shirt and those legs to die for, tan and beautiful. We sat in a booth and she took off her sunglasses and then I really saw that she was simply beautiful, with emerald green eyes. She looked me directly in the eyes and it was only then that we actually introduced ourselves. I sort of blurted out "I'm Lance," and she sort of smiled and said "hello Lance, I'm Kim." We made small talk and I said something about how nice it must be to live in your town, with all the recreation opportunities. She said it was OK, but she was bored with it and wished their were more excitement in it. I saw she was wearing a wedding band and, maybe I'm dumb, I was not thinking about her in that way, at least until we were in the bar. I mean though I have had lots of women, I have not seen a woman who seemed to know her own mind so clearly. After her remark, I have to say I did not think about anything else. She seemed so direct and I thought well....maybe. Our drinks came, we both had gin and tonics, and she ordered a salad. I wasn't hungry, at least not for lunch. I've never had much trouble finding women and because I'm kind of an imposing guy, don't have to work hard at it. But I had been working almost non-stop for a month and this trip was my getaway. I hadn't had a woman in nearly two months, so the sight in front of me had my cock stirring a bit. She got up and went to the ladies room. And she looked as good from the back as from the front. When she returned, I saw that she had put on some pink lip gloss that just said "kiss me" and the bathing suit top was gone, her nipples standing at attention. I knew the next move had to be mine. So I turned the conversation to the lack of excitement in her life. I said her husband was a lucky man and she looked down at her wedding ring and said "He'a good guy and I love him, but I have not had really hot sex with him in so long. Maybe he's too busy and just is not into it." I figured why beat around the bush and just said, "well ...I can try to bring you some of that excitement." She sort of smirked, and said in a silly way "Really!" And laughed. I asked what excited her and she looked me int he eyes and then looked down and said "you're black, and that interests me." She told me you had brought home a black dildo and that it was pretty big, and she wondered about the real thing, though she had not had a black man. She said it wasn't that she was unhappy with your cock (that's what she called it) being pretty average,but using the 8" dildo that you brought home with some difficulty got her to thinking. I did not want to tell her what I had in my shorts..first she would have scoffed..and I did not want to scare her. I wanted this woman. So, what the hell..I said, "Kim,I'd like to spend the afternoon with you and let you have what you've wondered about." She thought for a moment, then said, "OK, but I'm a little scared. I really don't know you. I told her I woud control the situation, but she would not do anything she didn't want to do. She said OK, we finished our drinks (she'd had two) and we got up and left. We got into my car and she showed me where there were some decent motels. I got us a room with King Sized bed , took my suitcase out of the trunk of my car and we checked in. Mind you I had not so much as held her hand to this point. She went into the room first and I locked the door behind us. She was obviously very sure that this was what she wanted. She turned on the air conditioner and turned down the bed, looking up at me so that I could see the soft roundness of her breasts. I walked around the bed to where whe was and she came into my arms. For a moment she looked up into my eyes and I bent to kiss her, holding her cheek in my hand. She opened her mouth and my tongue met hers, she let out this little moan, that hit me like lighteneing. It was the sound of passion. I kissed her hard, back and she seemed to have difficulty with my height, so I lifted her off the ground, she giggled and wrapped her arms and legs around me. By this time my dick was thickening and all I could think was that I had to get it into this warm and beautiful woman. I put her down, reached down and pulled her shirt over her head. Her breasts sprang free. I said "just stand still." I got down on my knees and licked her soft flat belly and then the undersides of her beautiful tits. She moaned "Oh! Oh!" as my tongeue found her belly button and then I opened her jeans and pulled them down. I looked up and she had her eyes closed, just feeling the passion. I pulled the bikini bottoms down and she stepped out of them. She sort of staggered, and I gently pushed her back so that she sat on the bed, looking down at me, her nipples like hard erasers. Whe sat there and I pushed herback just enough so that she could watch me as I ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit to her clit, and took it into my mouth. I said "open yourself to me" and she reached down to expose her clit and I licked at it rapidly. She moaned again and again. I moved her onto the bed with a pillow under her hips and spent maybe 15 minutes giving her pleasure. She reached down had held my hand tight as she had her first orgasm, moaning louder. Then I went up to her and held her, looking into her eyes. She was very wet by then and wanted to be kissed. I kissed her, our tongues busily tasting each other and she said "you're still dressed." So, as she lay there with her legs slightly apart, touching herself, I stood up. I took my shirt off over my head and she said "Oooh!" I guess she liked the six pack. Then I saw her eyes look down to where my cock was making a great bulge in my shorts, and was sort of down my leg. I took the shorts down and all I had on was a pair of black jockeys. Her eyes went wide as she got her first real look at my cock, though through the cloth. I got onto the bed and leaned over, kissing her again. Without mouths locked on each other, she reached down and held my cock through the shorts, saying "oh My, I can't..." I said very firmly''"You can and you will love it. I'm very big, but I havent been with a woman who could not handle it, given patience." I pushed her legs apart and she squealed as I went down on her again. This time I was not gentle, forcing first one finger and then two into her, working them in and out as she got wetter and wetter. Then three fingers, feeling her tightness as she opened her legs wide and pulled them back toward her chest. I licked her hard and she screamed out first one then two then three orgasms. Looking at me as I tongued her pussy and clit. She then sat up and put her hands on the waist band of my jockeys, pulling them down slowly but never taking her eyes off my cock. It sprang up, toward my belly, all 10-1/2" of it, because by that time, my excitement was like something wild. She said, "I'd heard black men were big, but this is lots bigger than my dildo!" "I don't know how I'll get that into me, but I'll try.!" She kept looking at my cock with wonder. I'm not circumcised and, even fully erect, the foreskin covered all but the tip. I sort of stayed on my knees with my hands on my hips and she pushed me to the side of the bed. I stood up and she reached out and held my cock in her hand. She could not get her hand around it. She seemed very interested in the fact that I'm uncut. Maybe you are not or maybe she had not seen an uncut cock. She held it in both hands and slowly skinned it back so that the big purplish head was revealed. Then she looked at me and without taking her eyes off mine, took the head into her mouth. I thought I would come right then, but somehow managed to calm myself. She sucked slowly on it, drawing the foreskin up and back first with one hand and then with another. She cupped my big balls, feeling their heat and licked the shaft until it glistened with her saliva. Every once and a while she'd hold it in her hands and smile at me. She said, "this is making me so wet!" Then she had that "fuck me" look on her face and though she said nothing I knew it was time. I stepped back and she moved to the middle of the bed, opened her thighs and held her hands out to me. I moved between her legs, my long thick cock swaying with the heat of wanting to be in this woman. I got over her, covereing her and looked into her eyes, seeeing some fear and said, "Put it in." She reached down, for some reason pulling the foreskin forward, and moved the head around her slit, until it spread her lips and I pushed it in, just about two inches. She smiled, saying "so thick!" I told her to put her hands on my butt and take what she wanted. I began to move my hips around but not thrusting forward, as her pussy began to adjust. I could feel that it was still tight, but she was adjusting. She pulled at my butt getting three or four more inches into her, smiling, and at the same time with a look of pain, "Oh! Oh, so big," she said. By this time I could feelo that she was openeing to me and I thrust forward so that she had about 8" in her, she groaned and I could see that she was sweating as much as I was. Her eyes went wide and she grabed my butt and pulled it all into her, squealing as she did, coming in one long low moan. I rested on her, holding up my weight. She smiled up at me, those incredible green eyes half-closed in her pleasure. Then I begin thrusting slowly at first as she moaned my name over and over. Then harder, withdrawing almost all of my dick and slamming it back into her as she now could take it all. She made a high half grunting half crying noise, coming over and over, maybe five times as I rocked my long thick dick into her belly, sometimes stopping just to let her feel the depth and thickness. I slowed down, trying not to come and then suddenly pulled out and went down to licking her pussy, First she looked cross and then when she saw that I wanted to pleasure her, her eyes rolled back then closed as she felt another orgasm coming. Her pussy was gaping wide and I could put four fingers into her, and pushed them in and out, hard, while licking her clit, she came again and again, and then I knew had to be in her, had to fuck her, had to feel my come spirting into her depths. I quickly got back between her legs, and in one thrust put my thick long dick back where it belonged, deep in your wife's belly. She reached down and grabbed my butt, urging me to fuck into her hard, I looked into her eyes and began to thrust deeply into her, feeling that familiar tingle in my balls as I began the ride into her. She just looked up at me, feeling the heat, comming and then said what will drive any man over the edge, "fuck me, deep, come in my pussy so that I can feel it hot in me." As she said this, she raised her knees up so that they were at my sides, taking me in as deep as she could, whining a little and then smiling as she adjusted. I reached down and put a hand on each cheek of her butt and lifted her to me..thrusting deep and hard. She cried out and moaned saying "so good, so good, so big, Oh Oh!" and then she was coming again and I could hold back no longer, Feeling my come up from my balls , pulsing down my long cock and into yourwife, making her a woman. She felt it then, spurting hot into her, making her a woman as never before, crying my name, "Lance, Oh God, Lance, fill me with your cum!" Like I said, I had not had a woman in a long time, and it felt like I would come into her forever. Finally, the last spurt of my come went from the head of my cock into Kim, and she let out a long breath. We were silent for a while and then she said, ''that was wonderful, can you do it again? I said, "First I'll need a shower. " We showered together, soaping each other, rinsing each other off and then I went down on her in the shower, the warm water dripping off her breasts as she moaned her passion. We spent the rest of the afternoon fucking and licking and tasting each other. At about 4:30, she said she'd have to go soon, and asked me if she would ever see me again. I told her I am ususally in your area 2-3 times a year. The only thing tough for her was when I took her from behind and she could not take it that deep. Next time she'll do just fine. I have your phone number and she has my cell number. She said she'd like to have you watch me make love to her. I told her it might be tough for you. What do you think? Thank you for the gift of her. It was pure lust and she will stay your wife. Now she can come back to you and tell you about it, if you like. You are a lucky man, as I told her. And when you are fucking her as best you can, she'll remember that big thick uncut dick deeper than she'd ever had, and the pleasure she felt. 18326 1.93/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment