Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Coupling Part Two

I knelt at the foot of the bed licking and sucking Pattie?s toes. All I could think of was the anklet around her beautiful ankle with the key to my chastity device dangling off of it. Gloria and Barry our new found friends had just left after a wild weekend of the three of them having all sorts of great sex and me serving and being Pattie?s faithful cuckold husband. My love for my wife Pattie had grown even more intense since our relationship with Gloria and Barry had begun. I know most people would think me weird, or strange, or a sicko, but the truth is I love it. I love knowing that I have a gorgeous wife that I have the pleasure and honor of serving and making happy and that the only thing that really counts in our relationship is what she wants and what makes her happy. It was like that before we met Gloria and Barry but since they?ve come onto the scene my insatiable wife?s sexual appetite has only increased. She has interaction with Barry alone, and Gloria alone and all three of us get together sometimes. She also on occasion has gone to their house to play with them while I stay home locked in chastity to wait the return of my gorgeous wife. And I have to confess that my humiliation knows no bounds. The three of them have pushed buttons I never knew existed in my psyche. They have taken me to place and tested my limits that I never thought I would experience. Aside from the pink ballerina outfit I described in the first chapter that I am usually required to wear, they have added several more. One is simply making me walk around the house in chastity and a pair of sheer to the waist pantyhose. Two weeks ago Friday however they really outdid themselves. The three of them had a luxurious dinner that I cooked and after dinner as I did the dishes and they lounged half naked in the living room I could hear laughter and bags crinkling. Pattie called me into the living room and I still felt embarrassed as I stood there in my chastity device and nothing else. She pointed to a bag on the floor and told me that the three of them had gone shopping at the mall earlier in the day while they were out at a bar and they all got a little tipsy and decided I needed a new outfit. She told me to put it on and model it for them. As I unpacked the bag my heart sank. Inside was a pair of pink Converse sneakers, a pair of pink satin gym shorts and a pink tank top with a picture of Strawberry Shortcake on the front. I pulled the items out and the three of them began snickering and finally were rolling about in belly laughter as I proceeded to put the outfit on. The shorts were at least two sizes too small and so was the tank top. As I finished tying the sneakers and stood there they roared with laughter as I caught a glimpse of myself in the full length glass of the doors leading out to our deck. The tank top was so small and so tight the bottom came to right above my belly button and the top was so tight it made it appear that I had breasts ? even though I have to confess I do have man boobs I never thought they would look like real breasts but in this they did. The shorts were so tight that all you could see was the outline of the chastity device and I was afraid that if I?d bent over I would have split them rear right off me. Gloria stood up and came over to me and grabbed my cock in my chastity device and tugged on it sharply. ?Why I think this outfit suits you perfectly Strawberry Shortcake!? I stood there not knowing what to say or do, and so I just mumbled, ?Thank you ma?am.? They all had a great laugh and so my new name was coined. I spent the rest of the weekend wearing the Strawberry Shortcake outfit and doing chores, waiting on them hand and foot, sucking cock, licking pussy and doing all sorts of humiliating things all the while being careful not to split my oh so tight pink shorts. At one point Barry thought that it would be entertaining to send me to the pizza parlor down the street to pick up a pizza for their lunch. However, when I went to change into my street clothes he told me to leave my shortcake outfit on and go like that. I was mortified but all it took was on short, quick glance from Pattie and I knew I must obey. Without a doubt, if it was what she wanted, it was what I?d do. So I climbed into the car and drove to the pizza place. The place is run by two macho Italian brothers named Vinny and Vito and they were always eyeing my wife when we went in there and making lewd comments about her, but I always ignored them as just being crude. Now here it was on a Friday night, the busiest night of the week and I had to subject myself to this. I quickly walked into the pizza shop with my head down hoping no one would notice and made my way to the counter. Vinny was standing behind the counter and laughed out loud. ?Wow! What the hell do we have here?? People immediately began to stare from around the room and the kitchen. I could feel my face beating a crimson red and all I could mutter was, ?I lost a bet.? I asked Vinny for the pizza and handed him a twenty. ?Listen I got a call from a guy named Barry. The guy you ?lost? the bet with, although he tells a different story. I don?t want you in my restaurant, so go through the kitchen and get your pizza.? He then pocketed the twenty and I knew I wasn?t going to see any change. Making my way into the kitchen Vito stood at the pizza oven and Vinny was right on my heels. Vinny said, ?You can have your pizza but only after you do a little service for me and Vito. A little service Barry says you?re great at.? With that he took his massive cock out and waved it around in a circle and Vito did the same. Not wanting to prolong this humiliation any further, I simply sank to my knees and sucked both their cocks. As each was ready to cum, they pulled out of my mouth and shot a load all over my face and told me to take my pizza and leave the cum there and report back to Barry. I was mortified and raced back home my face covered with the brothers cum. When I walked in the door Pattie, Barry and Gloria looked surprised and roared with laughter asking me what happened. I relayed the scene at the pizza parlor and Barry had a sly grin on his face. Then he laughed out loud and shook his head. ?Well isn?t that sweet! Well I have news for you Strawberry Shortcake, I did call the pizza place and I talked to Vinny, but all I told him was that a guy was coming in dressed like you to pick up a pizza and for him to make sure he gave him a thirty pack of Coors light to go with it!? My face was growing even more redder now that the reality was sinking in. I rushed to the bathroom and washed my face while the three of them dug into their pizza. The rest of that night was spent on my knees massaging their feet, giving Gloria and Pattie pedicures and painting their toenails while the three of them sipped wine and watched movies. By the time the wine had taken its effect they were all giddy and wet and we all headed for the bedroom. I still cannot believe the erotic sight of Barry fucking Pattie while Gloria and she make out. At times Barry can be a bit demanding of his wife and order her and I to suck him hard or orders one of us to suck him hard and one of us to lick Pattie until she?s wet prior to their fucking sessions. My beautiful wife is a goddess in my book and I crave the sight of her Barry in the throes of passion knowing that I?m going to get the pleasure of cleaning his cock off when they?re done while Gloria lays lapping Pattie?s pussy right next to me. I look up again and see Pattie now drifting off to sleep after her full weekend of sex as I kneel there licking her toes watching the key to my freedom dangle from her anklet. But in reality the key to my freedom was surrendered long ago? 9138 1.79/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment