Thursday, November 22, 2012

Donna's Lover

DONNA'S LOVER by B.P. I've been dating other guys from the time I met Phil. Our getting married didn't change that. I know some of you my think it strange but Phil seems to like our arrangement and I sure do. No matter how hard Phil tries, he is no match for my sex drive and while I like to suck his cock and even take it up my ass it just is too small to fill my pussy to the stretching point. I love Phil and have no desire to leave him. He allows me to date anyone I want and he even helps me get ready for my dates. Willy was tall and very muscular and coal black. He was the first black I had dated and still my favorite. Several times Phil talked about taking away my birth control pills before I went out on a date before I met Willy. Each time he brought up the subject his eyes took on a special sparkle and his cock would stir. Just the implication that I might get pregnant from one of my lovers spiced up our sex life. Up to now all of my dates had been white, then I met Willy. He is tall muscular and hung like a horse with balls to match. Phil didn't discourage me from dating Willy or several of his friends but he did stop talking about taking away my birth control pills. We did occasionally talk about interracial babies and how we felt about them. I was surprised at Phil's positive attitude. Somehow I had always thought he was opposed. I had been dating Willy for about three months and was thoroughly in lust with his big muscular black body but even more with his horse cock. That is the only way I can describe the hunk of meat that hangs between his legs. I learned a long time ago size doesn't mean much if he doesn't know how to use it. Willy is a master cocks man and a talented lover. Phil seemed to take more interest in my dates with Willy than he had with the white guys I had been dating. The first time I met Willy I had gotten dressed in what Phil calls my come fuck me clothes. A tight mini skirt, crotch less pantyhose and a sheer white blouse. As I was getting dressed Phil said, I looked like a walking wet dream and said I must be looking for big game tonight. As I kissed him on the way out, I told him I'd tell him all about it when I got home. His body was pressed against mine and I felt his cock twitch. Our embrace was interrupted by my friend Lisa coming to get me. She and I often went out together if we didn't already have a date. We tried several places before we wound up at Gino's. Lisa and I had just gotten our drinks when this big black stud came over and introduced himself as Willy. He invited us to join him and his friends at their table. Willy charmed me and his friends looked clean cut so we joined them. As the evening passed on Lisa seemed to warming up Robert, Willy's brother. Willy and I had paired off making Art feel a little left out. About eleven Art left saying he had to get up early to go to work. Lisa whispered, Robert really gave my ass a hell of a massage on the dance floor as he rubbed his massive chest against my hardening nipples. I'll bet he had his fingers in my pussy before the next round of drinks. I answered "no bet, Willy has already had his hand up my leg pushing my skirt up to where if he had looked he would have seen my bald pussy peeking at him." Without missing a word we kept on talking as his fingers brushed my dangling labia. I'm sure Willy could feel the moistness caused by my sexual arousal as I spread my legs giving him freer access. He didn't hesitate and his skilled fingers turned my total attention to him. I kissed him passionately as he finger fucked my pussy with his long fingers. Shit! His fingers felt as big as Phil's cock. His other hand teased my nipple making it so hard it felt like it would burst. I can remember thinking that if he was only half as good in bed this would be a great night. We danced several more slow dances where he just about fucked me on the dance floor before he asked me if I would join him at his place. I looked him straight in the eyes and told him only if he had a bed there. Willy laughed and worked his hand under my skirt on the dance floor and tickled my pussy lips from behind with his long fingers. My pussy was hot enough to start a fire. I was dying to sing out just how big his cock was. It sure felt huge as it pressed into my belly. As we danced, I saw Lisa being felt up as she pressed her body against Robert. I knew we were both going to laid tonight. We had sat down in our booth and Willy's big strong hands were all over me building my sexual heat. He hooked a finger in my pussy and was kissing me hotly when Lisa and Robert came and sat down. I felt her slide in next to me but I was too busy to pay any attention to her. Willy broke our kiss and asked Robert if he thought Lisa was ready. I heard her moan softly and her body quivered as Robert chuckled and said what do you think. Willy kissed me and said lets go to my place where we can have more fun. I was all for it. I expected him to remove his finger from me but he didn't! It wasn't until I went to stand up that he eased his finger out. He cupped one hand over my boob as we walked out to his car. On the short ride I snuggled up to Willy resting my hand on his cock. Over my shoulder I saw Robert open Lisa's blouse and play with her boobs as she played with his cock. The door to the house had hardly closed when I felt my clothes disappear and by the time we hit the bed Willy was nude also. As he sucked on my nipples, I grabbed his cock pulling it toward my steaming pussy. I had a fleeting thought that it was so big I might not get it in but dismissed it. He teased me rubbing his cock up and down my pussy crack then slowly he began inching that monster into me. I was sure he was going to split my horny little body in half but all that mattered was the wild sexual high I was on. I felt every vein and bump as his cock worked ever deeper in my wet pussy. Finally his sperm hose bumped into my cervix sending shivers through my body. Phil had never made my pussy feel so stretched and alive and I wondered if I would ever be satisfied with his normal sized cock again. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud moan and groan for the next room as Lisa was getting the fuck of her life ( at least it sounded like it). Willy was picking up the pace now that my pussy had relaxed enough for him to move freely. I responded by wrapping my legs around his pile driving ass encouraging him on. I began a series of small climaxes one right after another as I begged Willy to fuck me and fill me with his sperm. He was in no hurry to empty his balls and plowed my pussy for at least a half hour before I felt him tense up. When he did unload in my pussy I almost thought he was pissing so much came out. Instead of pulling out he laid on me catching his breath before he started stroking again. His cock never got so soft it was going to fall out and as soon as I felt him move my pussy started milking him. He fucked me a total of three times that night before taking me home. On the ride home I had to sit on a towel as his sperm kept leaking out. Phil heard Willy's car and met me at the door with a big hug and kiss. As we kissed, he slid his hand down to my pussy when he felt Willy's sperm drooling down my legs his cock lurched against my belly. He quickly guided me to our bedroom as he helped me off with my clothes. His cock looked like it was ready to explode as he climbed on me sinking his cock in my sloppy pussy. He was moaning and telling me how much he loves to feeling of fucking my sloppy snatch. He asked me to tell him about it. Slowly I gave him a blow by blow account to the evening. When I got to the part about Willy repeatedly blasting his black baby sperm deep into my womb, he shot his wad right then. As soon as his climax subsided, he pulled out and went down on me sucking and licking up ours and Willy's juices, I had never seen him so excited. After licking me clean he cuddled up to me telling me how much he loved me and then he asked if I would go out with Willy again. I kissed him and asked if he minded me "dating" a black guy. I was surprised and thrilled when he said it was fine with him. Several weeks went by and Phil started asking me when I was going on a "date." One night the phone rang and it was Willy. Phil had answered the phone and Willy almost hung up when he heard Phil's voice. Phil excitedly told me it was Willy and handed me the phone. Willy told me he had been working nights helping out a friend and was now back to days and wanted to get together. I looked at Phil to see his reaction. Judging from the bulge in his pants and the gleam in his eyes Phil had no objections. When I hung up the first thing Phil said, was. Is he coming tonight? When I said yes, his smile made the sun look pale. Phil followed me into our bedroom and helped get me ready for my "date." He even picked out a sexy lacy garter belt and a open push up bra that left my nipples exposed. I was so excited about what I knew Willy was going to do to my pussy I hardly noticed Phil's actions. We went out dancing for a little while and again Willy did a masterful job of making my pussy drool, So much so I had to dry it with a corner of the table cloth. About eleven we went to his place and he masterfully fucked me before taking me home to Phil. Phil met me at the door and slid to his knees kissing my drooling pussy. Soon he got to his feet and hurried me to bed where he fucked me with great enthusiasm as I told him about the evening. This became fairly common occurrence, Willy and I would get together about once a week for mind-blowing sex. Before I had started dating Willy, Phil had often talked about taking away my birth control pills before one of my "dates." I had always treated it as something he said to spice up our sex life but never dreamed he would do it especially now that I was dating Willy and occasionally his brother Robert. One day Phil and I were in town and we bumped into Willy. The three of us stood talking for quite a while. Phil and Willy doing most to the talking. After, Phil said that he liked Willy then changed the conversation. I was glad but didn't think anything more about it. Willy and I had been dating for months when one morning I went to take my birth control pill but they weren't in the drawer where I always kept them. I was in a hurry and though I'll take it later and besides I was past my peak fertility time. I forgot about my pill that night too. In the morning Phil distracted me and again I forgot about my pill. In the mornings when I would start to look for my birth control pills Phil would distract me until I had to run or be late for work. I'm a creature of habit and after a few days of being distracted I forgot about my pills. Phil had taken less and less interest in fucking me unless I had been out on a date. Most of the time now we had oral sex. Everyone was happy so why not. My period came and again I didn't bother to find my pills. A long weekend was coming up and Willy called inviting me to come with him for the weekend. Phil encouraged me to go making me promise to give him a blow by blow description when I got back. Phil carried my stuff out to Willy's car and kissed me hotly and sent us on our way. Well, Let me tell you, for three days I rode Willy's cock until it didn't have any more sperm left to shoot. Even when Willy's cock was soft it was still so big I could fuck it. It wasn't until the second morning that I realized I still didn't have my pills and I hadn't taken them since before my last period. It dawned on me that Phil had taken them and wanted me to get knocked up. I didn't say anything to Willy about the missing pills but every time he shot a load into my unprotected fertile womb I came twice as hard, knowing my husband was "letting" me get knocked up by a black man. Sunday night when Willy dropped me off Phil scooped me up in his arms carrying me to our bed and started fucking me. He made love to me with an incredible hunger that night begging me to tell him every detail but not once saying anything about my pills. The next morning I opened the drawer and found the case but it was empty. I grinned but decided to let Phil play his game and pretended that I had just forgot all about my pills. For the next several weeks I saw Willy three or four times a week and was quite sure he had gotten me. Then I knew it for sure when I started feeling funny in the morning, then I missed my period. After missing my second period I went to the doctor and he confirmed it I was pregnant. I took the results home and laid them on the table where I knew Phil would see it. I was fixing dinner when he saw it. I watched out of the corner of me eye as he read it, his smile getting bigger and bigger. He set the papers down and wrapped his arms around me, sliding one hand down my belly to my pussy and the other cupping my boob. He kissed my neck leaving what became a large hickey. Scooping me up he carried me to the bed making love to me for over an hour before he finally said with a huge grin "I did it, I got you knocked up." He tenderly kissed my tummy and boobs before saying "I'm really looking forward to seeing them grow. " I couldn't believe how happy he was especially since we both know he didn't shoot any sperm in me for a long time before I got pregnant. Now all of sudden Phil took a renewed interest in regular sex but only after I had been on one of my dates with Willy or Robert. He kept telling me that he thought it the sexiest feeling in the world to feel his clock sliding into my pussy filled with another man's sperm, especially when he knew that man's sperm was responsible for the baby in my belly. As my belly started to grow Phil almost worshipped my belly and the other man's baby contained in it. Phil made it clear that he liked it best when I came home sloppy with sperm and would get an instant hard - on from kissing me and tasting their sperm in my mouth. When I was about six months along Phil asked if he could watch Willy have sex with me. Willy was a little nervous but finally agreed. When the big night came Phil was on cloud nine as he scurried around helping me get ready. He bathed me shaved me to perfection then applied perfume for maximum effect. Phil met Willy at the door and welcomed him in. He fixed him a drink and they talked for a few minutes until I came in. Phil then excused himself and went in the den leaving us alone. The sexy negligee highlighted my swelling belly and boobs and this was not lost on Willy. After a few minutes he had forgotten all about Phil and was hot to get his magnificent cock into me. We kissed and felt each other up on the sofa until I took him by the cock and led him to our bedroom. It was the first time he had been in here and it was a big thrill to know I would soon be having sex with Willy on the same bed I share with my husband and he would be watching us! Willy started loving my nipples then worked down to my already hot pussy getting it even hotter as I took his cock in my mouth. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Phil watching intently. I felt a tremor of raw lust race through me spurring me to suck harder on Willy's cock. Willy sensing a building climax turned around placing his throbbing sperm hose at the entrance of my drooling pussy. I arched up to take him in me but he teased me by only letting the tip enter me. I was on fire and really struggling to get his cock in me when he gave a mighty lunge and buried his cock balls deep in me, banging his cock head into my cervix. I moaned loudly and yelled OH YESSSS FUCK MEEEEE! My legs were now wrapped around his pile driving ass allowing his cock complete access. Phil was watching closely and stroking his cock the fires of lust burning in his eyes was a sight to see. I was sure he was enjoying this as much as me. Judging by the throbbing of Willy's cock he wasn't going to complain either. Willy turned me over and had me assume the doggy position with my belly and boobs hanging down jiggling with each lunge. Phil was now right at the side of the bed. When I turned my head and blew him a kiss he reached out a hand to my belly reverently stroking it, then my boobs. I went nuts, my pussy twitching wildly around Willy's stroking cock. The sensations were mind blowing. Willy's cock, so big I felt every bump and ridge as it moved in and out and Phil's loving caresses. I felt Willy tense then his balls unloaded a huge blast deep into me sending me into a huge climax. Willy slowed but didn't stop. My pussy was now so sensitive I was having continual climaxes. He slowly built up to another climax and again blasted me with his baby making sperm as I babbled incoherently. The whole time Phil was stroking me, teasing my nipples and even reaching down to tease my clit as I came. I LOVED IT! THIS WAS THE HOTTEST SEX! Willy eased his softening cock from me and laid next to me taking my nipple in his mouth. Tenderly I stroked his head thanking him for fucking me so well. I felt Phil get on the bed. He started kissing my belly then went to my swampy pussy after a few minutes he surprised me by moving over and taking Willy's cock in his mouth. Willy and I watched in wonderment as Phil sucked him back to full hardness then backed off without a word. Willy and I took it as a sign that Phil wanted to see Willy fuck me again. No sooner had Willy started stroking his cock in me than Phil was on the bed at my side touching me all over especially my clit. The sounds and smells were all adding to the fires of lust burning in all of us never in my life had I experienced anything that began to come close to this. This time I came so hard I passed out. I came to find Willy had gone and Phil was gently kissing and caressing me. I had never been so totally sexually satisfied! 6226 1.55/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment