Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Lawyer's Wife

TO: My Wife Watching Friends on the Net From: SesShow - A story I received and am passing along to you Subject: An older man gets a helping hand with his young wife I met my wife twelve years ago, shortly after the death of my first wife. Although Sandra was twenty-five years my junior, we shared a lot of things in common and we were married after a very short engagement. One of the wonderful things that we shared was an exciting sex life, at least initially. Our first couple of years I was able to make love to my wife almost every day. More recently my sex drive has dissipated. Being sixty-eight places limits on my sexual capabilities and I am only able to make love to her once or twice a week. Sandra, on the other hand, wants it more and more. I knew if I were to continue to make her happy, I would have to give her more than just the material things that my successful law practice had afforded me. After all, she's still comparatively young and deserves getting as much sex as she wants. We discussed the situation and although she protested it at first she agreed that if we could find a discreet lover for her she would be willing to obtain her sex from someone else to fulfill her needs. She agreed as much as anything because it was almost an academic question. Yes, she would take on a discreet younger lover, if there was one. But since there was none on the horizon, it wasn't something she really expected to do. All that changed about eight months ago. An old friend of mine, from another city called to tell me his recently divorced 30 year old son had taken a job in our town and would I welcome him to the town since he knew no one else there. I hadn't seen his son Carl since he was eight years old. His dad assured me that he'd grown up into quite a nice and handsome young man and would really appreciate it if I could sort of take him under our wing, because he was still a little depressed from the divorce. I assured him, I would and decided this gave Sandra and me the perfect opportunity to put my academic question to Sandra into reality. We agreed to meet Carl at the airport and show him around town. I was surprised when we met him and I thing Sandra was delighted. First of all he's six feet, four inches tall. He's also handsome and muscular. After spending some time with him we also realized that he had a gentle disposition and a good sense of humor. We had lunch together and agreed to meet him for dinner that evening after he settled into his hotel. Sandra agreed to wear her sexiest outfit for dinner. I should explain that my Sandra has a great figure and face and that she looks a lot younger than her age. Even when we first met Carl at the airport, I could tell he was attracted to her and I could hardly wait to see his reaction to her low cut red dress with the full length cuts up the side. The material was net jersey and it clung to every curve of Sandra's 36DD-26-36 figure. I wasn't disappointed. Carl's mouth dropped when he first got a glimpse of her as we picked him up in our Lincoln. All during dinner, I saw him giving glances at her partially exposed breasts, when he didn't think he was being observed. We convinced him to come back to our place after dinner for a few drinks and to watch some movies on our entertainment center. We put on "Black Orchards" and noticed how he squirmed around in the first love scene. I was sitting next to Sandra on the 2-seater couch and began to slowly message her breasts in open view of our guest. Sandra casually allowed her slit dress to split open enough for Carl to see all the way to her see-through panties. I could see that Carl was taking the bait. I rang our phone in our living room from our other private line in my den and pretended to answer the call. I told Carl and Sandra that I had to go to the county jail to bail an old friend's grandson out of jail and that I'd be back in a couple of hours. I said my good-byes and drove the car a couple of blocks away where I parked it and came back to the house taking up my vantage point outside our window in the back. Sandra had invited him to sit with her because it easier to see the movie from that angle. Carl accepted her invitation and soon had his arm around her in the closeness of the 2- seater couch. By crouching below the window and peeking through the bottom I could see without being noticed. Sandra had poured them both a drink and they continued to watch the TV screen. When the next steamy sex scene came on, Sandra snuggled close to Carl and placed his hand boldly on her semi-exposed breast. Carl got the hint and started rubbing her breasts. She reached down with her hand and massaged the bulge in his pants and Carl began to move his other hand up her skirt until he was fingering her wet pussy. They started some serious french kissing as I watched the whole scene from the backyard window. It wasn't long before Sandra got up and motioned for Carl to follow her to the bedroom. That was my clue to move to the back bedroom window. When I peered under the bottom of the shade (purposely left open a little) I saw them standing close to the bed. He held her in his arms, kissing her neck and earlobes as she moaned in delight. He began to french-kiss her at the same time reaching behind her back and bringing her zipper all the way down. My wife made no protests as the dress slipped carelessly to the floor revealing her scantily clad ass and breasts. As a matter of fact, I saw her reach down to his crotch and give his bulge a little squeeze. He dropped his pants and underpants off quickly as they swung onto the water bed. My wife boldly removed her bra to expose her delightful 36DD's for his full inspection and then took his cock into one of her hands. Carl's dong impressed Sandra. It looked about 2" longer than mine, but most impressive was it's thickness which appeared at least 50% more than mine. I had to admit I was envious of his good-looking prick. Carl began to play with her delightful red-haired pussy with his fingers. Sandra groaned with pleasure as he fingered it. She swung around to give him easier access to it and he moved his tongue to her clit as she continued to fondle his man-sized cock. The surprising thing to me was that instead of getting jealous, the vision in front of me was turning me on. It was exciting to see another man suck my wife's cunt and in spite of the fact that the woman who was fondling his large dick was my wife, or maybe because of it, my dick was getting rock hard. I took my prick out of my pants as they started tongue kissing again and began to stroke it. When they broke off their passionate embrace for a second, Sandra said, "Oh Carl, my husband can hardly get it up any more and I've missed having a big stiff cock so much." As she said it, she leaned her head down to it and began licking and sucking his cock. She slurped it noisily, looking up on occasion to give him a wicked smile. With her saliva still dripping from his cock head, Sandra told him she had to have him inside her. She slid around on the bed opening her still nylon-clad legs in a wanton spread. Once he had his cock poised at the entry way to her passage she sighed and lustily invited him to fuck her hard. She had a look of heavenly delight as he slipped his monster dick into her slit. She grabbed his buttocks and forced the last several inches into her at a faster pace then he was going. There was no question that she loved the ride he was giving her and she pumped back against his every trust with just as much or more force then he was giving to her. As he approached his orgasmic delight, she yelled, "Fuck me, Oh yes fuck me with that big wonderful prick of yours. Oh cum all over my big tits. DOO ITTTT!" It was more than I could take. The fantasy of my wife getting fucked royally from an other man was now a reality! I started spilling my cum all over the back deck just as Carl took his cock from her pussy in time to spill his load all over her tits. She spread his gooey cum all over her breasts with such delight, dipping her fingers into her mouth to enjoy the taste of his warm jism. She looked like a sailor's wet dream. She had a look on her face of supreme contentment, something I had not been able to provide to her the last several years. In a little while, Sandra went in the master bathroom to get a washcloth and came back with it to gently clean Carl's large prick of her juices and his cum. After cleansing it tenderly, Sandra laid there with him, telling him what a wonderful cocksman he was and softly stroked his dick. It didn't take long until he was semi-erect again. Sandra took his cock into her mouth and sucked him back to a full erection in less than five minutes. I envied Carl's staying power as he spread her legs and began fucking her again. What was even more surprising to me is that after a while my dick became hard enough that I could coax a second load of cum from it. It was less than a teaspoon this time, but nevertheless it was the first time I was able to perform twice in one night in decades. After about a half an hour, I made my entrance back into the house and indicated that I had been able to have the charges dropped. When I asked what they had done in my absence, Sandra gave me a wink and indicated that they had found a lot of interesting things to talk about. Sandra convinced Carl it was too late to go to his hotel and that he should spend the night in our spare bedroom. The next day at breakfast, Sandra and I invited Carl to move in with us, temporarily, until he could find an apartment of his own. Over the next week, I made an excuse to be out to some meeting or friends each evening. Normally, I just went to a coffee shop and waited the appropriate amount of time to return. Sandra admitted that as soon as I left, Carl and she would head to the bedroom to fuck. Several evenings I doubled back to the house and observed them through the nearly shut blinds. On the two nights that I fucked her, my wife's cunt was still wet with Carl's jizm inside her. Carl was unaware that the whole thing was set up by me and that I knew perfectly well that he was fucking the shit out of my sexy wife each night. At the end of that first week that Carl was living with us, Sandra and I decided it was time to tell our young guest about our little deception with him. That evening, I walked in on them during their love making (after standing quietly outside the door, and observing it all with great relish.) Carl recoiled, expecting me to hit him or something, I guess. Sandra just looked at me and calmly said, "Oh Hi, honey. I didn't hear you coming in." I laughed and answered, "Apparently not, but I heard Carl cuming into you!" We both chuckled and Carl just lay on the bed afraid to move. He hadn't even removed his prick from Sandra and as he began to, Sandra said, "He really is a stud, you know. Just look at the size of his dick, honey." Carl was a little perplexed, but relieved that I wasn't going to throw a scene. After having a little more fun at Carl's expense we finally explained that I had known about his sexing my wife right from the beginning and that I wholeheartedly approved. Sandra asked me to join them on the bed and so I dropped my cloths off and laid down next to Sandra on the other side of Carl. When she began to kiss me, I moved her around so that she had her fanny up facing in Carl's direction. Then I signaled for Carl to fuck her from behind, doggie fashion. He still had a puzzled expression on his face, but as soon as he began pumping my wife it changed to one of pure lust. Sandra moaned and stopped kissing me long enough to tell Carl how great his cock felt in her wet cunt. After he shot his big load inside my grateful Sandra, I thanked him for making her so happy and I told him that he could always have sex with her, whether I was present or not. I assured him that any time he got the urge to kiss her or fondle her or suck her breasts or stick his cock in her it was all right with me and of course Sandra as well. Carl has been living with us for over a year now. Shortly after Carl moved in, my wife began wearing very sexy cloths in the evening. When he arrives at our home from work, she greets him in a sexy negligee or baby-doll outfit. Sometimes she wears just her high heels, nylons, garter belt and see-through panties for his viewing pleasure. Carl really appreciates it, often fucking her before we even retire to the bedroom. The bedroom arrangement, at my wife's suggestion, has Carl sleeping with her each night, while I stay in the guest room. Often, before retiring to my room, I sit in the master bedroom lounge chair while Carl makes love to my willing wife. They fuck at least once a day and often two or three times. You might think that I'd be jealous but the truth is seeing my wife get fucked and seeing her suck Carl's big cock to a climax gets me hot. A couple of times a week, when I feel up to it, I ask my wife to join me in my room. Carl prefers not to watch us. (I think he has become a little possessive of Sandra.) All in all, I think it is a very good situation. My wife is being fully satisfied sexually in a way I could never give to her by myself. I'm getting all the sex I can handle and the voyeuristic aspect of it is allowing me to do it more frequently then before Carl joined us. Carl is certainly enjoying his sex life and the fact that he's in a relationship where his partner does not make other demands of him. (Financial and/or Social.) They truly love fucking each another and I love watching it. What could be better than the arrangement we have? 9390 1.74/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment