Sunday, November 25, 2012

Just Accepting It

Just Accepting It By MadManK I knew my wife had always been sexually active before we got married. Ellen was 25 and I was 26 and when I told folks we were engaged I think everyone who knew her tried to warn me that she had a reputation. Maybe I loved her too much...I still do. It didn't seem to matter and I convinced myself that marriage would surely change her - although I didn't mind the idea of being married to a very sexy woman. Ellen was 5'2" tall and 128 pounds. Her body was solid, nice C cup tits and an ass that was round and sexy and swayed incredibly when she walked. She kept her light brown hair at shoulder length and she also kept a sexy bush on her pussy. The first time we fucked I knew instinctively she had been 'had' lots of times already - her pussy was warm and wet and big enough that I slid in easy. Ellen fucked good, she knew what she was doing. She knew she had a reputation and everytime the subject came up she would just laugh it off and tell me there was nothing to worry about. Our sex life was good and the first couple years of marriage seemed perfect. The one complaint I always had was that Ellen never got home from work when I thought she should. Her work ended at 3:30 and her co-workers always seemed to be home by 4-4:30 but Ellen seemed to straggle home around 6:30 or 7. Her excuse was that she always stopped at her mother's on the way home just to chat. My mother-in-law, May, was in her late 50's and was a widow and her house was actually only about a mile from Ellen's employment so I just accepted Ellen's reasons and kept my mouth shut after awhile. After a couple years of being married we started having some friction. Ellen was disinterested in sex which made me frustrated. When she came home from work and I was horny she'd suggest a handjob to get me to cum. If I was insistent she'd strip below the waist and lay on the bed and let me eat her. I loved eating that pussy and she knew it - it was my weak point. Once I got to eating it I was so hard it only took a few pumps of her skilled hand on my cock and I was shooting. I got so caught up on eating her that I didn't mind that we didn't actually fuck. That seemed to please her and a handjob and me going down on her almost became a ritual. But other things were going on also. My job was having a downtime and some bills were stacking up and the arguments started getting frequent. It all came to a head about 2 ? years after being married and Ellen said that maybe she would just go stay at her mother's for awhile until things ettled down. I was frustrated and angry enough to agree and within a week Ellen had taken clothes and things to May's house and began staying there. We maintained contact with each other, calling on the phone every day. I began noticing, however, that I would call at times and Ellen would be somewhat abrupt and we'd hang up quickly. Then I noticed it was ME who was making the calls, never Ellen doing the calling. That bugged me but I just accepted it after a month or so. I also started noticing that her mother answered the phone many times when I called and would simply tell me Ellen was away or was busy and would call back. She never did but that was always May's story. It finally pissed me off one day and I decided to take things in hand. The next afternoon I drove to May's house to see Ellen in person. I was surprised to see a strange car in the driveway - May's car was absent but Ellen's car was there along with this other vehicle. I was curious and went to the door and found it locked. Every door at the house was locked and as I walked around the yard I decided to check the basement windows. Laying on the ground I looked into a rear window and my heart froze. In the basement was a large couch with a throw rug on the floor. Ellen was laying on the couch nude, her legs wide open with a big black guy between her thighs. His hands were on Ellen's waist and her hips were grinding at him as he thrust in and out deeply. Ellen's tits jiggled and her hands were gripping the black guy's forearms and they stared at each other. It was a very serious fucking and I watched my wife's belly gyrate and her plump round ass churned on the sofa. It seemed like an hour but I know it was lots less and the black guy leaned forward and Ellen's hands went to his back and her pussy shoved up on his dick. I realized I was watching a black man cum in my wife! He humped several times and Ellen humped back before they both collapsed on the couch. They kissed and then he withdrew his cock. He had fucked her bareback - his cock was shining with juices and as it pulled out of her gaping pussy a long string of semen stretched between the dark cockhead and Ellen's hole. I was stunned. I was also rockhard. Now I had an idea why my wife was too busy for the phone. I realized why she had probably been so abrupt as we talked before. But I didn't know if this was something steady or if her mother, May, even knew. I got in my car and left quickly, thinking of what to do. I will admit it was the hardest thing to just keep my thoughts to myself. I wanted my wife back but I knew if I raised too much bitching she'd just laugh and stay where she was. I missed that pussy of hers too! I need confirmation on things. When I called her that night Ellen was friendly and acted as if nothing had happened. I went to bed with a raging hard-on and jerked off to what I had witnessed. The next day I was back at May's house. A different car was parked there. Once again I went through my ritual of looking into the basement window and was rewarded with the image of Ellen on her hands and knees with a different black guy kneeling behind her. Ellen's sexy ass was up in the air and rotating while the black guy fucked into her deeply. Ellen's head was arched back, eyes closed and her tits swayed under her with each thrust from the black cock. Again, I watched a black guy cum in my wife. He tensed up, held Ellen's asscheeks and shoved deep. Ellen was grinding back on his dick and tossing her head from side to side. When the black guy pulled out he was without a condom, his semen thick and gooey around Ellen's flared pussylips. This was driving me crazy. I had to debate if I was really accepting all this. How many other men was she seeing? Were they all black? I decided I had to get to the bottom of all this for my own sanity. It took me a week to get a copy of the key to May's front door. I had to go through the dramatics of paying a visit to see Ellen, act as if nothing was going on and lift the key from May's own keyring, get a copy and get the key back. Her mother just sat there smoking a cigarette. She has big tits and in her much younger days was attractive but age and cares had left May's face lined and old. She seemed happy that Ellen was staying with her but didn't say a word about her daughter seeing other men. Maybe she didn't know. I was anxious to use the new key. The next week I returned to May's house at the same time as before and sure enough, Ellen's car was there and May's was not. And a third strange car was in the driveway. I was trembling when I unlocked the front door. Getting to the basement was not hard. The door was in the kitchen and the stairs went down and made a 180 degree turn. But at that turn was a huge mirror at the top of the lower landing. I could almost sit at the top door in the kitchen and see right into the basement. The stairs smelled of sexy. I could hear Ellen's ragged breathing the moment I opened the door. By the time I was able to look into the mirror's reflection there was no doubt in my mind that Ellen had just reverted to her younger days of being an easy lay. She was on her back on the throw rug, legs spread wide and pulled back. A very athletic looking black guy was kneeling between her thighs, rhythmically thrusting in and out. I could see his heavy black balls nudged at Ellen's asscrack and a stream of pussy uice flowed from around her stuffed hole and made a glistening line into her ass. Ellen's pussylips were flared out around the surface of a very thick black cock pumping her and she had her arms draped over the black's shoulders matching his rhythm with her own. "You love this nigger dick, don't you baby," the black was saying. "Mmmm, yes," my wife answered in a dreamy voice. "I love your big nigger dick in me. It belongs there." The black fucking Ellen shoved in her hard. "You just keep this white pussy open to the brothers, baby," he said. My wife just groaned and humped her pussy harder on his cock. "You gonna let me shoot in you?" he asked. Ellen whimpered and nodded. "Always," she hissed. "I love that black cum in me." She brought her legs around his waist. "Fuck me," she seemed to plead. "Fuck me good." There was a slight pause filled with that wet sticky sound of cock fucking pussy. And then the black guy ran his hands over Ellen's body. "You gonna have a baby." He stated. I went numb. I didn't know if he was asking a question or not. Then I heard my wife groan. "Yessss," she drew out the word. "I'm pregnant." Ice water ran down my back. "Mmmm," the black guy fucking her seemed to like the confirmation. "I hope that baby in your white belly is black." There was more wet fucking. "I got a black baby in me," Ellen hissed. "All black. This pussy is all black." Her arms went around him and the intensity of the fucking grew. "Give me your baby juice," Ellen hissed. Both of them tensed up. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Ellen's eyes squeezed shut and her body trembled. The black man tensed and his sperm rocketed deep into my wife's pussy. It took them about 10 minutes to calm down. Ellen's legs dropped down and the black between them slowly pulled out. My wife's pussy lips hung open, swollen and dark. From the inner pink hole I could see a thick wad of sperm slowly ekeing up and out. Her pussy hair was wet and matted and glued to her inner thighs and as they lay together Ellen and her lover both fingered her hole, pushing the semen deeper into her. I was a wreck. There was no way I could control myself any longer. I was able to cautiously exit the house that day and I didn't go back. It was Ellen who finally made the effort to contact me. We'd been separated for 7 months and our phone contacts had dwindled to once every two weeks. When she called, Ellen sounded coy and suggested we meet. I agreed but was sullen and made sure she knew it. It didn't seem to bother Ellen, she almost giggled and told me she would be up to see me the next day. I waited in the bedroom for my wife. She came in the front door and I heard her come up the steps. When Ellen came into the bedroom I could only stare. She was definitely pregnant, her swollen belly was big and round and her tits had become fuller and heavy, resting lazily atop her stomach. She hadn't worn a bra and her nipples were dark and pushing out through the gauzy top she wore. Without a word Ellen smiled at me and sat on the edge of the bed. "I guess you can see I am pregnant," she said. I nodded. Ellen unbuttoned her top and took it of. Her heavy tits jiggled with the effort and my mouth went dry. "Feel them," she said, taking my hands and placing them on her breasts. Both tits were full and firm, I knew they had milk in them. "Feel them good," she said I fondled both udders, the skin was so smooth and the nipples distended and ready for sucking. Ellen kept looking at me and stood up. She unbuttoned the slacks she'd worn and let them slide down her thighs. She pushed her panties down and stood in front of me, nude and pregnant. Her bush was still thick and lush but was partially hidden by the slope of her big belly. She parted her full thighs and I could see her pussy lips distended and hanging from the hair between her legs. "Feel it," she told me, taking my hand and placing it on her pussy. The lips were soft and thick and her pussy hair felt good. "You like it and you know it," she said in a heavy whisper. I had to nod. "I'm gonna have a black baby," she said softly, reaching for my zipper and taking out my cock. "I have always loved black dick," she said, "and I thought when we got married I could stop." She smiled and pumped my dick. "But I couldn't. I had to have it." My hands were moving over her belly, knowing a brown baby was inside. "Who's the father," I managed to ask. Ellen giggled and shrugged. "I really don't know," she confessed. "I have fucked so many different black guys now I just don't know." She winked at me. "All I know is the baby is black." She patted her belly. "Look at my cunt," she said. Her thighs were apart and I stared at the brown-haired hole between her legs. It was big and open and wet. "You still love my cunt?" she asked. Her hand expertly pumped away. "Yes," I confessed. Ellen moved with effort, getting up and on the bed. "Lay back," she said softly. I watched her bring one thigh over my face and she straddled me. "You want to eat it?" She asked. "Uh huh," I managed to get out. Ellen slowly lowered that big pussy to my mouth. "You want to get back together?" she wanted to know. "Mmm hmm," was all I could reply, my mouth full of pussy. I tasted a different taste and stopped sucking for a moment. "Eat it," Ellen said. "It's cum. I want you eating it out of me from now on." I nodded and began gently sucking again, feeling warm sperm flowing over my tongue. "If you want to be back together," Ellen told me, squeezing my cock, "you have to agree that I keep fucking nigger dick, right?" I agree. "And I am going to get pregnant again," she told me. "I only want blacks fucking me." Her cunt was so mushy with semen I wondered how many loads she had taken. I agreed. "Now suck deep, honey," Ellen urged. "Taste me good. Your wife is a black cock whore, you can accept it." I remember bucking up against Ellen's hand and squirting out a long spurt of cum as she giggled. That was how it was going to be. Ellen has had two more black babies and we are still together. I am just accepting it. 7138 1.73/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment