Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Revenge Party

The Revenge Party By Soccer Boy I only dated Darlene for a month or so but it ended with a lot of tension and acrimony. Well, that is how it goes sometimes even if not meant to be so. I grew up like her, dirt poor, and she was still there. She introduced me to her family and all of that though we had just been boyfriend and girlfriend for a month after a few dates. I think she got pretty attached. Most of her attachment, I believe, was based upon hope and expectation. She had been very good to me during the time and I think I was to her. But I think she expected us to get married and all that and for me to pull her out of the hole she lived in with her parents at the age of 24. Well, she was fun and pretty but that special spark just wasn't there so when I met Donna I moved on. Darlene took this more than hard and got angry times ten. Amazing to me she said some things about how I thought I was too good for her and all of that nonsense. That wasn't true. She was born on the poor side of Albuquerque and lived with the other Hispanic population. She saw me as a rich white guy that would "deliver" her or something. I had grown up at least as poor but having gotten a college degree and a good job had started (just!) to live a little of the good life. You know, money for clothes, skiing trips and all of that. I was just two years removed from the same type of environment she still lived in. We didn't even officially break up. I just started hooking up with Donna whom I had met through work. Donna was an absolute knock out and had just gotten divorced at 28 from and old-foggy lawyer. This guy had plenty of money and all of that but she had grown bored quickly by him. He had been her only lover in spite of her looks (she claimed to be a late-bloomer stating she had been chubby and had zero self-confidence until her early twenties). I had worked hard to get a date with Donna but once this happened things took off fast. It was the most amazing first couple of dates ever for me and I was simply "wowed" in bed by her. She was so active and eager. She treated me like a king though I didn't deserve it. To be honest, this old guy that had married her had erection problems and a low drive and all of that. He, apparently, just wanted a pretty young wife to be eye- candy for the many company functions he took her on. She had grown bored and though an attractive brunette with green eyes she had an overwhelming 38d-23-37 on her 5'3" frame. Apparently not all of her "baby fat" that she said went away in her early twenties didn't go away. Some had stayed in her giant melons and she had a backside to die for - she was simply voluptuously built with a cute face and pleasing personality. She was a knockout but didn't know it. Well, she had to know it by now but it didn't affect her personality. So, I hooked with Donna and stopped calling Darlene. Darlene left me a message complaining about why I hadn't called and wanted to get together. I got the message on a Wednesday and planned to call her soon. She didn't wait. On Thursday, when I got home from work she was waiting on my doorstep. She was clearly pissed and ready to rumble. I invited her in to talk to her, explain that things just happen at our age and that I thought she was wonderful and all that. She didn't listen too well more intent on making accusations of how I had went uppity on her (I had told her about Donna as a reply to one of her pointed questions) and then stormed out. I enjoyed Donna all weekend long and kind of forgotten about Darlene. Then I got a surprising phone call from her. My, how a couple days to cool off can fix things. She was pleasant and said she wanted to still be friends. Sounded okay to me. She even invited me to a party and told me to bring Donna along. Not planning on going I still wrote down the address and time for the upcoming Friday. Darlene told me she had met someone and felt badly about getting so serious so fast and for yelling at me. Oh well, never hurts to end as friends so I wrote the applicable info down expecting to share the deal with Donna and willing to show up for a drink if nothing specific came up for Donna and myself. See, I didn't have the pressure of impressing Donna. I could not match up with her rich ex and didn't try. She seemed to have had enough of that so a drink and a walk in the park or a visit to an ice cream store and a flower garden was the type of thing I did with Donna. She seemed to get off on simple dates followed by serious making love and fucking. She seemed to be starved for the later and I guess I understood given that she had a great sex drive and had not had in addressed ever though now 28 years old. Well, just for grins as Friday evening rolled in I told Donna about a party that we got invited to and asked her if she wanted to go telling her that the garage-theatre play I planned on taking her to didn't start until 9 pm. I gave her the option of going before hand for a drink or after the play. I expected her to say no way but she asked if there would be dancing there. I said I didn't know but would find out. I held my hand up asking for a minute and called Darlene with the question. I hung with the answer and said, "yes" to Donna. "Then let's go after. You haven't taken me dancing yet and this will be fun." I didn't say anything about the fact that it might not be "English" music not really knowing what to expect. Donna and I headed out to get a drink or two before the play. She wore Kaki pants and a nice blouse that her chest all but spilled out of. She looked hot no matter how she dressed and especially when not dressed. But I thought she looked her best clothes wise when dressed casually with zero make-up. The natural look was perfect for her short, sporty cut hair, cute face, big green eyes and body to stop traffic. She kind of looked like Ellie-May in that one old sitcom about a mountain family finding gold on their property and moving to Beverly Hills. Except Donna had brown hair. It was a hot summer night so she just wore sandals. We had a couple drinks and spent a couple dollars on the local play. It was okay but it was a deep thinker type play and I think her having two Long Island Ice Teas was not conducive for thinking. Slightly buzzed she asked me if we could just go at the intermission. I was kind of enjoying the play and hesitated. Then she grabbed my crotch and said, "please" as she playfully batted her eyes. We didn't go back in and took off for the five-mile trip to the party Darlene had invited us to. I planned on making Donna with a couple of drinks a few dances and then getting out of there. The place was not easy to find. It was a big house in a rough neighborhood that was set a quarter mile down a dirt path off the road. It was pretty isolated and if not for the address on the mailbox I would have not seen it. As we drove up the dirt, long drive way I could hear it though. There had to be fifty cars parked on the sparse lawn and the music was hip-hop and loud. People were all over the yard drinking and dancing and smoking cigarettes and pot. "Wow, now this is a party", Donna said with some excitement. I parked away from the other cars not wanting to get blocked in hoping to have a little fun and then get Donna home for a lot of fun! We parked and walked arm and arm through the crowd on the front yard and into the house we were told had the bar though I saw a few horse troughs full of ice and beer. With the exception of the two of us everyone was Hispanic looking which seemed cool. I felt welcomed by the different guys shaking hands and directing me to the bar area in the house. Donna and I entered the nice, two-story house and found the bar. I ordered another Long Island Tea for her and just had a beer, which I could have grabbed outside. Another guy said we could talk and dance wherever we wanted saying something about a dance hall being down stairs. Though the place was jamming I wasn't sure how long I wanted to stay so I took Donna down the stairs to dance with her a little - to "get that part out of the way." The downstairs was like a small, upscale dance bar. The owner obviously liked to host parties and had the basement done up for said with strobe lights, a 12' by 12' wooden dance floor and everything. The was a bar down there also being tended. Donna and I watched and chatted while we finished our drinks. We had a couple brief conversations / introductions with a couple other couples during this time. I saw Donna finish off her drink and took her to the dance floor. I never really learned how to dance and just made it a point to go with the flow and not embarrass myself. Donna was a decent dancer having taken dance and gymnastic classes as a child. I don't think it mattered though. Her shapely hips and big tits were getting attention regardless of whether or not she could dance well. I think that the crowd around the dance floor must have doubled during the half hour the two of danced and they were not there to watch me. Most of the additional crowd was guy's solo for the night and on the prowl or guys that had left their girl talking other girls while they took in "the show." Well, I was ready for a beer after the about thirty minutes and started to head with Donna to the bar. She wanted to keep dancing. I told her we would dance some more after a drink. I got another Long Island in her hoping to get her far enough past tipsy to get her home. I had danced enough and was kind of glad things had worked out as they did - not seeing Darlene, "Darry". As we had a drink Darry came up with some guy. "Damn it" I thought amused to myself knowing the next couple minutes could be bad. It wasn't bad at all. Darry was pleasant and everyone just shook hands and we exchanged small talk for a few minutes. About the only weird moment was how the guy, Raul, had looked Donna up pretty openly as he said belying his interest to Darry, "So this is the girl you told me about?" If not tipsy myself and just wanting to leave or dance some more and to satisfy Donna and then leave it would have caught as bizarre. It was clearly not polite to so openly ogle Donna right in front of Darry and she knew nothing of Donna other than I was dating a girl with said name so what could she have told Raul about? Well, I thought the meet and greet was about to end when the guy asked Donna to dance! I was embarrassed for Darry. She seemed to be okay with it and even before Donna said, "yes" Darry interjected, "Good idea, let me show Pat around the house while you guys dance." Darry took my hand and gave me a five or so minute tour. It seemed surreal. Little did I know it was all a set up. I grew up poor and so should have exhibited more common sense. Darry had gone from scorned woman to wanting to be friends to now this and I never had a red flag go up. Going into one of the rooms upstairs I felt Darry grab my butt as she purred, "I miss your cute butt and hope you call me if ever in between girlfriends. Who knows, maybe we can be a couple again some day. Then again, don't be in a hurry. Raul is something else." As soon as we entered the expansive bedroom on the tour I turned red. There was a guy sitting on the end of the bed with a woman between his legs giving him head. I turned to walk out with a quick "I'm sorry," but Darry was standing in my way and guided me back to the bed. "Oh my gosh, too wild" I thought to myself as Darry sat me down and quickly got my cock in her mouth. There I was sitting just two feet from a guy getting head as I was too! What a dog I was. I knew I should have stopped the deal but I was instantly hard and down her throat. Darry was more than good at this. "I miss this. I love to be able to deep throat a man and Raul is way too big for that. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate what he has but a nice sized dick can be useful too," Darry said taking a quick breath before pushing my cock two or three inches back past her throat hole. I came quickly and dropped back onto the bed to catch my breath. I do not even think I zipped myself back up. Maybe it was the drinks combined with what just happened but I think I dozed off for a couple minutes before coming to and finding myself alone in a closed room. I zipped up and went off to find Darry to plead that what just happens stays a secret or to better yet find Donna and book. I scampered back down stairs and found them both at the same time. Darlene was with a group of four or so watching five or six guys dancing in a circle around Donna. They were all sharing two or three joints. Donna was laughing and dancing and looked absolutely buzzed. Darry saw me enter the area and then I saw that look again. The one she had when she had confronted me about the breakup - furious! She walked briskly over to me. She was nearly as tall as I am at 5'10" with the same type of body as me - thin, sinewy. Her thick, long dark hair flying back with the quickness and deliberateness of her walk. I was kind of nervous about whether or not she was going to make a scene and maybe hit me a couple of times or something worse. It was worse. She got right in front of me and held up a couple Polaroid's. I did notice any pictures being taken but there she was giving me head in the picture in the room. "Your hot little bitch stole you from me and now she wants Raul's big cock. I bet that if she sees these she will leave you for me and take my new boyfriend." I reached for the pics but she put them into her pocket and sneered at me. "Why did you bring her here? It is bad enough to steal one guy from me and now she wants him too." Darry blurted out and pointed. "They are just dancing. Can I have the pictures? Please." I said and begged. Darry walked out onto the dance floor and the men dancing in a circle around the laughing Donna parted a path for her. Darry stood in front of Donna and raised her hand up and shouted as the music abruptly stopped, "Who wants to see a Southside Catfight?" She said it like it had special meaning and the crowd absolutely went nuts in delight. I took two steps forward and two, maybe three guys stopped me and took a firm hold of my arms. Darry pulled the pics from her back pocket. I froze, not that I had a choice. I thought she was going to show them to Donna. Raul took them from her and put them roughly into my back pocket. He leaned towards my ear and whispered, "Let it be. You do not have a choice my friend, but let it be and you walk out of here with your girlfriend and the pics." The guys holding onto me didn't let go. I nodded "yes" knowing it was really a choice just a deal that I had no choice but to agree to. The core group must have done this type of similar type of thing before. The crowd was loud and boisterous. A guy stepped out from the dance music set up with a mike in his hand and started asking the crowd for the rules. "So, what is it to be?" He asked and held the mike towards the crowd as he smiled broadly. All kinds of requests came in one over the other. I could not make out nor understand much. They were yelling in Spanish. After a minute of loud screaming, apparent requests to define the match he brought the mike back to his face. He was laughing, "Oh boy, you guys want a big time show tonight." The crowd erupted. He said some things in Spanish and the crowd noise rose to a deafening level. Then he apparently repeated his words in English. I could not believe what he was saying! "Submission by pin. No hitting, just strength versus strength. Loser by pin and must be naked. Loser gets fucked by winners boyfriend." I struggled to get away from the now four guys standing around me and holding on to my arms and got tossed to the ground and picked back up forcibly. Raul was still next to me. "I would have thought you would want to keep those pictures." He said with a broad sneer convinced he had communicated that I had no choice here but to let Donna fend for herself. My head cloudy with alcohol and the completely bizarre events that had transpired over the last thirty or so minutes my body relaxed in resignation. The guys let up a little at that point but I felt there hands still on me "just in case" and felt what must have been a knife poke my side as a foul breathed guy said to me, "I hate gringos. Give me a reason to poke you." His English was broken but clear enough to me. I used a trick I use when running long distances and getting tired. I thought to myself, "it will be over in sixty minutes" and then started counting down the seconds in my head hoping for the best. Then, as only a guy could understand, the comments Darry had said about how big Raul was crossed my mind. Donna was like a virgin for me given her one experience though over five years with a limp-dicked guy. Somehow, in spite of how hot she had grown up to become Donna had no idea that I was not a sex god as she treated me. I hoped beyond hope that Donna could fight. Darry stood in front of Donna. She must have in spite of being a half drink from drunk understood what was going on. She looked frightened and her eyes darted around the dance floor. It was surrounded by people at least six deep. There was nowhere to go. She was trapped and had no choice. Darry peeled off her top and jeans and while doing this had flipped her shoes off into the crowd. Darry looked at Donna waiting for her to do the same. Whatever the deal was apparently the fight took place in just underwear! Of course, Donna would not know this but Darry looked at her impatiently and gestured towards Donna like she needed to get with the program. Donna had the look about her like a deer standing in the road staring at headlights. "Southside catfight bitch. Let's go!" Darry shouted at Donna. I heard some things being shouted in Spanish. I took a semester of it in high school but didn't gather much. All I could gather was that a few members in the audience were pissed at Donna for not knowing the rules. "Take off you clothes bitch. No hitting, just wrestling. Win by getting the other to quit and then loser gets fucked by boyfriend of winner. I know you want Raul so you can just submit now. Get your clothes off like me bitch and let's get this thing going. Get your clothes off now, the crowd will do it for you if you don't." Donna would have likely made a run for it in spite of the thick crowd around the area if sober. Hell, I don't know what she would have done. It was a more than bizarre situation. I shouldn't try to guess. Maybe she was slowly trying to figure out her options (apparently none) as she stood there looking around and now and again at the taller foe in front of her disrobed down to plain bra and panties. Heck, for all I knew she was sizing up her 5'9" same weight opponent. Like I said, Donna is stacked and her weight of 120 looks awesome on her short frame. Darry looks pretty good too but a completely different 120 pounds, tall and thin. Darry looks much tougher than the upper-middle class brought up and then spoiled for five years Donna. I heard some more things in Spanish. I think it was along the lines of "she doesn't get it." Well, with some things about her being a rich bitch and other things. A couple guys stepped towards Donna. I attempted to step forward towards her and felt the blade break skin! The SOB had put the knife in me! No more than enough to break the skin but I was convinced it was not there for show and stopped. The two guys and now a woman literally started taking her pants and blouse off! One guy held her arms back while the guy and girl peeled her kakis off as she kicked her legs about and then just tore her blouse off. The crowd erupted again as her huge breasts swayed back and forth in the thin bra. The three "criminals" stepped back into the crowd raising their arms "in victory" to much applause. Donna put her arms across her chest feeling the stars. My little Donna had dressed nice for me expecting us to have fun after our "quick" stop off at the party. She was wearing her lace, pink panties and same colored bra. The looked so hot on her beautiful body, the color a nice compliment to her lightly naturally tanned skin (I gathered she had some Greek or Italian in her). "You don't get it do you? You stole my boyfriend and I caught you going after Raul. You are a bitch and I have called you out. This is a fight! Lose by submission. You have to say "I give" or slap the floor with your hands if you cannot talk. Remember that bitch. I am going to kick your ass. You will likely not be able to talk so remember how to submit. Winner gets to see her boyfriend fuck the loser. Those are the rules. Now get ready and at least try to put up a fight. You don't look like much but at least try." Darry said raising her voice to stress her point and periodically stopping her words if the crowd got too loud to wait for them to subside enough for her words to be heard. As pissed as Darry was she had some sense of sportsmanship about her to at least want her opponent to understand the rules. Who knows, maybe she was just playing to the crowd, her crowd. What a great fucking set up that I had walked right into! Darry let her words settle into Donna. Apparently satisfied that they had or at least satisfied that she had given her soon to be drilled opponent the chance to gather her wits she settled into a wrestling stance. I recognized this from having done the sport at a mediocre level in high school. Donna apparently understood enough of her situation to try to copy Darry. Darry was square and circled Donna. Donna moved to her left in response to Darry move to her right. I would love to tell you Donna held her ground but it was not the case. Darry was a fighter and Donna was not. Darry lunged forward and got Donna in a solid headlock. Darry had Donna's head and her right arm firmly locked in her grip and squeezed hard and moved a few steps to her left and then sat down bringing the yelping Donna to the had floor. Darry used Donna to brace her fall to the ground. Donna took the brunt of it and I could hear the wind get knocked out of her as she tried to get her head and arm from the textbook grip Darry had on her. The crowd went nuts with the move. Darry was sitting out on her right thigh squeezing Donna's head in the headlock. If this had been a real high school wrestling match then Darry would be going for a quick pin as she sat up pulling Donna's arm and head up and her back to the floor. Darry was in total control and seemed to be getting off at hearing Donna squeal in pain and struggle fruitlessly. Darry held her and squeezed her in this position for about a minute, as Donna's struggle grew weak. Darry let go and swiftly slid around as if schooled in this type of fighting. Darry was now facing Donna and had her legs wrapped around her midsection in a perfect scissors lock, her left foot tightly held underneath her right knee. Facing Donna, Darry had put both her arms tightly around Donna's head and pulled her face into her small breasts one arm trapped in the grip and the other flailing away on the other side of the grip. Donna's left arm was loose and grasped at the air and then at Darry's knees firmly locked around her midsection. Darry was squeezing what wind Donna had out of her and with her arms wrapped around Donna's head made getting any air nearly impossible. This appeared to be early end. It could have been but Darry seemed to want to enjoy it for a while. Darry squeezed hard with her grip around Donna's head and her leg muscles flexed over and over again and she squeezed them around Donna's stomach. Donna tried to dig her fingers into Darry's thighs and break their grip but it was useless. Darry held Donna's face into her breast and then let go of the lock just keeping her left arm wrapped around Donna's head with Donna's right arm still trapped in the hold. Darry played to the crowd. She might have been getting off on it. Darry had told me she was bi but we didn't date long enough for me to pursue those possibilities. I was about to see them. Darry put her right hand up in the air and opened her palm up to make a claw shape as the crowd apparently having seen her fight before cheered in anticipation. Darry brought her right hand down firmly onto Donna's left breast and squeezed hard. Donna screamed out and "ow" and a "let go of me" as she tried to get Darry's hand off her tit with her own left hand. Darry squeezed and twisted at the tit obviously enjoying Donna's struggle and cries for release. Still squeezing and yanking at Donna's breast Darry yelled at her face, "you deserve this bitch." Darry squeezed at Donna's tit for another minute the entire time also squeezing her legs tightly around her midsection and bracing her forearm hard against Donna's neck and windpipe. Donna struggled and yelped the entire time not able to neither get free nor get Darry's hand off her tit. Donna slowly stopped fighting so hard and now softly crying for mercy slapped the wood floor with her left hand a few times and said "I give, I give, let me up." Darry raised her mauling right hand into the air in victory still with the headlock and leg lock on Donna. Darry looked at me and made eye contact with me. It was not pleasant. Darry worked free of her grips as Donna just lay there defeated her legs spread a foot apart and her arms outstretched over her head about forty five degrees from her torso. Darry stood up and looked down at her defeated foe. The crowd was chanting mostly in Spanish. I heard enough of the words and helped by a few yelling in English understood what they were saying. They were reminding Darry that the loser had to be naked before a submission counted. Darry waved her right arm over her head as if telling the crowd "Of course" of "I know, I know." Donna was already spent and just lay they're weeping softly her left arm reflexively moving her left arm over her face to hide her eyes. I could see her huge breast heaving gasping for air and sobbing. Darry was one big smile. She faced the crowd and raised her arms palm up to encourage their cheering. Then she reached behind her torso, undid her bra and tossed it to he crowd. Her small but nicely round breasts brought applause. She turned back around to Donna and while facing her right side placed her foot on the side of Donna and kicked her over onto her front. I heard a cheer in English, "we want to see her tits." Darry glanced in the direction of the cheer and I heard her say, "so do I." The crowd erupted in laughter and applause. Donna had her left arm under her body and her right arm flat against the floor. She was getting her wind back. I saw her look up to her left and then to right apparently trying to find Darry. Darry was in between Donna's legs and had bent over slightly. I was looking right between her legs as she peeled her panties down her thighs and let them drop to the ground and flicked them into the heated crowd to their boisterous approval. I had already gotten used to Donna and her fine, wispy pussy hair. Donna had just a little hair over her mound, so little she didn't need to groom it. I had forgotten about the juggle of thick dark hair Darry had over her pussy but was reminded then as I saw her asshole and thickly covered vulva in her playful position. Darry had a bush! Darry was playing to the crowd and clearly loving their approval. Still bent over she took hold of Donna's panties. Donna was getting some life now but not near enough. Darry pulled Donna's panties downward as Donna' hands reached for the waistband way too late. The panties were peeled to her knees and as she spun to her back still reaching for them Darry stepped back and pulled them off. The crowd sounded like a packed football stadium after the home team scores a touchdown as the lace pink panties were tossed to them and they fought for them with frenzy. Darry and Donna made eye contact. Donna was in a sitting position now with her legs spread only slightly. She had brought them together but her ankles were stopped a foot apart as the ankles of Darry separated them. Donna had one hand covering her pussy and the other arm across her chest area obviously hearing the applause and cheering. Some of the cheering was in English and they were demanding to see her, Donna's tits. Seeing the look in Donna's eyes I thought to try to intervene. The SOB with the knife must having fucking read my mind. I felt the blade push into the slight cut the fucker had already given me and I didn't dare move. I was down to 43 minutes in the clock in my head and just went back to counting thinking that what I was watching was a frightening dream. "What a mean bitch" I thought to myself seeing the absolute glee on Darry's face as she placed her arms under Donna's armpits and pulled her to Donna to her feet. Donna had a look about her that gave me hope. In all the preening Darry had done Donna had caught her breath. She seemed to have some life to her. "Maybe she can turn things around", I let myself hope. Darn it all, Donna seemed to be more concerned with covering her light brown bush with both of her arms crossed in front of her, both hands palm open over her pussy. Darlene looked right into Donna's eyes and smiled. Then without any fanfare started grabbing and pulling at Donna's bra. Donna reached up and fought with Darry over position of the bra material with both her hands and all her strength. In the process Donna got spun to her left and Darry helped her so that Darry was now behind Donna and before one could bat an eye undid her bra clasp and then let Donna continue to spin around so that they were facing each other battling over the material covering Donna's large breasts like they had been just two seconds prior. Darry was once again too strong and willful for Donna wresting control of the bra and pulling it towards herself and away from the giant tits they had just been covering much to the loud delight of the crowd. Donna made the mistake, not that I would have done better, of trying to hold onto the bra now a foot from covering her tits as Darry pivoted to her side and then behind her getting Donna in a full nelson hold and a good one. Darry had let go of the bra for the move. She pushed hard against Donna's neck with her palms and lifted the smaller foe upward. Donna's arms were forced open and her head down so that her chin was against her lower neck and her windpipe partial closed. The bra was held in Donna's right hand as the crowd nearest the combatants desperately reached for the huge cupped bra that was just out of reach from the hand of the struggling Donna. Finally, as Darry waltzed Donna to the left and then to the right an audience member was bold enough to take two steps into the "arena" and grab it from Donna's almost weakened grip. He held it up like someone from Minnesota would hold onto a 16-point buck they had just shot during hunting season! The crowd cheered the fellow like he had just won the lottery though they didn't look at him. They were too enamored with the huge jugs swaying back and forth of Donna's as she stood on her tip toes struggling with the full-nelson Darry had on her. The height advantage really played a role in this hold and helped Darry out tremendously. Donna was literally on her toes with her arms of no use trying to slide free and get a decent amount of air as Darry locked down hard and threw her left and then rightward and then back again smiling the whole time. Donna's big boobs swaying back and forth as her body was easily tossed a yard or so right then left. The heavy boobs following the torso they proudly hung from. It is horrible to admit at this point but I did make a mental note of just how perfect Donna's tits were at that point. Like soft, firm muskmelons that had been cut in half and placed under the skin of her breasts! "Let me go bitch" I heard Donna plead having no chance to break the hold of her taller and stronger opponent. Darry locked in with a grimace and then tossed Donna forward letting go as "requested." Donna's arm had gone partially numb from the hold and she was barely able to break her fall as she landed on her knees. Her arms reaching out but buckling underneath her weight as she fell onto the floor onto her front torso, giant boobs and face her arms flailing to the sides. Darry dove towards Donna her face planting itself between her ass cheeks. I could hear Darry making playful noises as she blew air between her loosened lips into Donna's groin. Darry tasted Donna's pussy and ass with her tongue as she reached up cupping Donna's ass forcefully but playfully holding her face down on the floor while she tasted her groin area. "Taste great" Darry said lifting her face from Donna's groin and quickly straddling Donna placing her hands on the backs of Donna's shoulders holding her down. It took minimal effort by Darry. Donna had long since been defeated and was actually happy to be face down so that she could be "covered" from the view of the loud crowd. Darry had a mean streak though and regardless if it was needed or not did some more damage before claiming "victory." Darry grabbed Donna's hair firmly and wrenched her victim's head back as she slid up to be sitting on her lower back. Then she grabbed Donna by the elbow joints and pulled her backward. Not satisfied by the pressure and hold she slid to a "camel clutch" grabbing Donna under the neck firmly with both her hands while sitting wholly on Donna's lower back and yanked her face and upper body upward. Donna's torso was yanked forcibly enough upward and back that her nipples just grazed the floor. Donna was crying and would have begged for submission if she could have but Darry's hands held her mouth closed tightly. Donna desperately tried to slap at the floor remembering in spite of her tipsy, borderline drunken state, the rules to give submission but her hands would not reach the floor as she flailed. Darry had her and good and knew it. Out of meanness she held Donna there for a minute letting the crowed clamor over to the right view to see her desperate face and tears dripping down her cheeks while she held Donna there struggling waiting for al the life and fight to ebb from the struggle. It finally did. Donna went as limp as a rag doll and then and only then did Darry let go and let Donna drop to the floor her chin hitting the floor hard and then her face turning to the side in a state of semi-conscience rest. Darry stood up and poised briefly for the cheering and appreciative crowed. Darry looked down at the windless, crying foe and then turned Donna over onto her back as the crowd had just started to chant to see her tits. Then Darry straddled Donna's midsection and sat straight down hard. Her wet in arousal pussy squishing against Donna's sternum. Her knees over the top of Donna's lifeless shoulders Darry hooked her legs underneath Donna's shoulders and hooked an ankle underneath the back of her own knee and sat her pussy square over the face of Donna. "Eat my pussy bitch" I heard Darry explain in heat just as the crowd roar became deafening. Darry looked at Raul and made a gesture with her hands for him to join in at that point. "Do you give bitch?" Darry asked. Donna was completely trapped with her face deep in the hairy crotch of Darry. Donna's arms were free but helpless. The crowd grew silence to hear the submission. It was muffled given that Donna's face was completely buried in Darry's crotch. Donna used her left arm to slap at the floor in submission. The crowd erupted in glee taking the gesture as submission. "It is over" I thought to myself. Darry didn't move though. Things got worse. A few people from the crowd clamored forward and fought for position. A couple of guys apparently won position and each of these guys grabbed a hold of an ankle and spread Donna's ankles apart. Her pussy was open and available for the ready voyeurs. Many others craned their necks as the core of the crowd shifted to see. As the crowd moved to see the sparsely covered and dainty pussy of Donna a mattress came from somewhere, I don't know, I guess a couple of guys stripped it off of a bed somewhere. The mattress was tossed onto the dance floor. It almost struck Raul and this made him laugh. Darry saw the "new format" and stood up and freed Donna temporarily. Donna turned over and started to raise herself up holding on to her neck gasping for air. Oh what a sight, Donna's face had Darry's pussy juices around her mouth and jaw area. Donna was on all fours when Darry helped her the rest of the way up to her feet again getting her in a full nelson. Donna's heavy and full breasts were heaving up and down with her gasping for air and the slight tossing Darry was doing with her in the hold. Darry tossed her back and forth, a foot the left and then back to the right charging up the crowd enamored with the view of the swaying firm tits before them. Darry was obviously getting off on her humiliation of Donna and the crowd alternating from chanting her name and things like "squeeze her tits." Darry had a broad grin that looked glued upon her face the whole time. Darry tossed Donna to the mattress. Donna broke her fall but was soon on her front as Darry pounced on her and turned her over to her back. Darry straddled Donna's midsection and started to squeeze Donna's tits hurting them. Donna tried vainly to get a hold of Darry's hands and wrist but Darry would parry them away and get a firm grip on the huge breasts and squeeze them and pull roughly at Donna's nipples. The crowd and Darry enjoyed this tremendously. Donna was crying for her to stop, "Let me go, stop, it hurts" she squealed still desperately grabbing at Darry's hands. Darry was actually chuckling at this point. "Do you give?" Darry asked through her laughter. Donna nodded "yes" through her tears and sobbing holding her nipples trying to cover them and soothe them both. Darry said, "I didn't hear you" and climbed upward and locked her legs together in a figure-four underneath Donna's neck. Darry's pussy and ass were squished into Donna's face. Donna could talk just gasp for air as she frantically moved her face from side to side gasping a quick breath before Darry would cover her face back up with her groin area. It was a complete face smoother. Donna's hands were frantically slapping at the mattress giving the sign off submission, which Darry was ignoring. Donna got her face to the left out of the Darry's groin and gasped in a breath and exhaled loudly, "I give" before Darry could smother her again. Darry kept her leg hold around Donna's neck but sat her ass backwards onto the top half of Donna's boobs. She was squishing them with weight the nipples just under Darry's flattened ass. Darry playfully reached back and slapped at her tits and tweaked at Donna's nipples. She wasn't doing this hard enough to hurt her this time around just playing as it was some type of sexual play for her. I noted that Darry was gently grinding her pussy on Donna's upper chest her wild bush rubbing into Donna's chin. Donna seemed relieved to be getting air. I had forgotten momentarily about Raul. I do not think Donna had ever even noticed that he had entered the "fight area", now the mattress. Raul had all of clothes off at this point and was sporting the most magnificent boner I have ever seen! He knew he was big and played it to the crowd swinging it back and forth as her stepped over Donna just behind Darry and moved to be standing over Donna's head. Darry was facing Darry. Donna looked up and saw the huge cock dangling from his narrow hips taunting her. Her eyes opened almost comically wide in disbelief. "You lost. So, my boyfriend gets to fuck you." Darry said laughing at the fear and shock in Donna's eyes. Donna struggled a little but she was held firmly. She could only move her legs but they were back to be held open by a couple members of the audience. "Fuck her hard for me Raul." Darry said almost menacingly sounding. Raul nodded with a wide grin and moved around them to get between Donna's legs that were held up and open. "Oh no, please. He is too big. Please." Donna pleaded as she felt Raul's weight lower the mattress between her legs. Donna tried to struggle but could barely move. She was able to buck her hips around but that was about it. Raul put a stop to that by putting his weight on her hips bones with his open palms as he lined his cock up with her pussy. Darry took me aback with her next move. She had looked back and seen Raul positioned to penetrate Donna. She said, "Let her go Raul. If she must want you to fuck her up the ass. Can't you see how she is reacting to you? She wants it up her asshole." Raul obediently let go of her hips but kept his body postured in the same position as he looked down at Donna's petite pussy. Raul apparently wanted to fuck her delicious looking pussy and had not picked up on Darry's angle, which seemed obvious to me and not lost on Donna. Donna stopped trying to buck her hips left and right and simply said, "Please not in my butt." Raul nodded affirmation of getting her angle as Darry turned, looked at him and winked and then turned back around to look into Donna's eyes and continue to fondle her full breasts. Donna lay there willingly with Darry on her chest grinding her own privates against her upper torso. Raul had let go of Donna and was stroking his cock. It was hard but he was apparently spreading his precum over his cock head and shaft. He did this for about half a minute spitting twice onto his shaft to get himself lubricated. Then he placed his cock head at her entrance. "Oh god" I heard Donna exclaim as she took a deep breath and froze awaiting the penetration. Raul pushed with some effort his cock head past her entrance as Donna yelped something that sounded like "Ehw" as her hips reflexively arched downward to limit his access. Darry was watching her and periodically glancing backwards to watch the assault that she had obviously personally experienced in the last month. She saw Donna arch her hips downward and gave Donna a whack on the side of her right ass cheek and half-shouted, "Open up for him or get it in the ass bitch." Donna immediately relaxed her effort to arch downward. Donna now lay there and relaxed her hips to take her impaling. Her eyes were wide open in fear and yet her face relaxed in resignation. "It hurts, he is too fucking big Darry. Please tell him to be gentle." Donna pleased through tears with a whisper. Raul grinned as he heard this and I could see his hips flex and his thigh muscles engage as he pushed his giant cock a few inches past the flanged part of his tennis ball sized cock head. "Oh god so big" Donna exclaimed with a whining sounding voice. I could see her legs quivering in spite of the fact that they were being held up by two of the audience members. They must have been getting exhausted from her effort to "relax" to handle the massive cock four inches inside of her. Raul was long and based upon how she would coo and moan when I got all of my normal plus cock into her she would eventually struggle with his length. Donna was clearly in pain and discomfort already and he was only a couple inches past his cock head into her with his initial thrust followed by repeated short thrusts staying at the same depth. His ridiculous width stretching her so much that Donna was in pain. It almost sounded comical the way she moaned and yelped with each thrust. Well, it must have been comical given the cheering and laughing of the audience. I was more than distraught but did not dare react. "God damn it Raul, fuck her. Quit being such a fag. Fuck her like you do me. She wants it!" Darry screamed over her shoulder after watching Raul go in and out barely past his cock head a few strokes. "Nooooo! Too big, please!" Donna squealed as Raul pushed his cock further into Donna. That fuck, he may have been two inches longer than I. That is significant on a percentage basis. But not enough to hurt a girl able to handle me pleasurably. It was his fucking massive width that was hurting Donna. If I were to guess on a bet I would have to say the dick I was watching impale my girlfriend Donna was eight or so inches in length, maybe nine tops. But it had to be whatever the width, circumference, of a can of pop! Donna's pussy was being stretched out and she yelped as if her pussy muscles were being torn! Raul was fucking Donna hard now. Pushing six inches in with a thrust and then six and a half until his pubic bone was hitting hers. The eight or so by ten or so cock buried in the yelping and squealing "virgin." Darry the entire time sitting on her upper torso chuckling at her struggle of feeling her pussy being shredded and opened as if having a baby from the inside out. Donna moaned and groaned and yelped with each thrust inward by Raul over the next couple of minutes. At least twenty plus "stabs" of his cock into her body. Then I way him use his right hand to tap on Darry. He was close to cumming and wanted her to move. She looked back into his face, his eyes and laughed and moved up and away from Donna. She gasped a full lungs full breath as Raul pulled his cock out and used his hands to press her huge breasts together around his slick and about to erupt cock. Donna didn't move almost looking blissful that her impaling may be over. She looked down just in time to see the giant cock thrusting between her breasts erupt onto her chin with some of it spreading over her mouth. The crowd cheered the finality of the show. Darry threw Donna her closed and the crowed slowly dispersed leaving me alone with Donna. I helped her up and to get dressed and walked her sheepishly to the car and drove her home not a work being said. 6868 1.40/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment