Saturday, November 24, 2012

Shopping

SHOPPING by Rita Hi Larry, Today I made a quick trip to the mall. I haven't bought a new skirt for a while so I dressed in a garter, hose, short denim mini, and a white crop top and set off. When I got there I went to one of the stores I shop at a quite a bit. It always carries a nice line of sexy clothes and has curtains on the dressing rooms instead of doors. The angle of them is good so that any husbands waiting for their wives can get a good look into them if you leave the curtain open a little, "accidentally" of course. The store was pretty empty of customers except for one couple that was looking through the racks. The guy noticed me right away and I knew he might appreciate more..if possible. I hurried and picked out a very short brown plaid, pleated miniskirt and a short white crop top that closed in the front with a zipper. I'm probably to old to be wearing the school girl kind of stuff, but I've never heard any men complain about it yet. His wife, or girlfriend was carrying around a few items so I was hoping she would go to the dressing rooms to try them on as where they were then he couldn't have seen in even if I had left the curtain completely open. When I knew his wife wasn't looking I dropped the skirt I was holding on purpose so I could bend over to pick it up. I made sure I bent from the waist to give him a good look at my bare ass. I'm sure with the way my crop top fell away from my stomach that he got a good look at the bottom of my tits too. This action was making my nipples pretty hard and it sure felt good. When I stood back up he had a big smile and I could hear him tell his wife that she had enough things to try on, why don't she go to the dressing room. As soon as I heard that I headed for the dressing rooms. One of them afforded a much better view than the others and I wanted to make sure I got that one. It is a pretty laid back store and the clerk doesn't check you in or anything, which works nice for me. In fact she seemed too busy talking on the phone to probably her boyfriend that she wasn't paying attention to anybody. I left the curtain open just a few inches and saw his wife walk past to another dressing booth towards the back. I saw he quickly positioned himself against a clothes rack that had a perfect view of my dressing room to wait for her. As I was taking the clothes off the hangers I pretended not to notice that I had bumped the curtain and had opened it so it was about a foot open. First I gave him a side view as I slipped my top over my head. When my tits popped out I felt sexy as the cool air hit them. I cupped them with my hands and tweaked my nipples so they were even harder as he watched. Next I unzipped the back of my skirt let it drop to the floor. Now all I had on was my heels,hose, and garter. He got a perfect view of my pussy as I bent over to pick up my skirt. I took my time and hung my clothes on a hook in the dressing room. The plaid skirt didn't have a long enough zipper to step into it so I had to slip it over my head to get it on. I faced directly into the opening as I slipped it over my head to give him a perfect view from the front of my tits and pussy. I was getting so horny I wanted to reach my fingers down and spread my wet cunt lips apart for him to really see...but I didn't. Just as my face was covered with my skirt his wife walked past the dressing room with one of the outfits she had tried on to show him. She was looking right at my nude body when my eyes first came from under the skirt. Rather than look disgusted she smiled and said sometimes it was hard to keep the curtains all the way closed wasn't it, and then said that skirt would look good on me as she walked out. She did a couple of turns for her husband and must have said something about me as the both looked at the same time. I was just pulling the new halter around my tits as they looked. The new halter fit tightly around my tits but the zipper made it possible to show any amount of cleavage. I was looking at my outfit with the mirror in the dressing room as the lady came back by. She said the outfit looked great but the mirror that was in the hallway between the dressing rooms was a lot better and suggested I use that one. I thanked her for the info and stepped into the hall. Rather than going all the way back to her dressing room she stopped and commented that she wished she had the body for that outfit, then said her husband was always trying to get her to wear clothes like mine. I didn't tell her but she REALLY didn't have the body for them. Then she really surprised me by telling me that her husband had been looking into my dressing room so if I didn't like it to be more careful, but he was harmless and she didn't mind if he looked at another woman. In fact she said she enjoyed it when he did because he was always ready for action when they got home. I acted surprised and did my best fake blush. She said I shouldn't be embarrassed because I had a great body and should flaunt it while I had it. I couldn't believe what she was saying. She looked so conservative, but was talking so different. I was glad the sales clerk had been on the phone talking because this conversation was starting to get interesting. I got up a little nerve and asked the lady what her husband liked to see most legs or tits. She told me he liked both, but short skirts really turned him on. Her husband was still waiting by the rack, probably wondering what the hell we were talking about. She told me my crop top was really sexy but would look even better if it was unzipped more and with my legs my skirt would look even better if was even a little shorter. I asked her how far down would my zipper be appropriate. She said she would show me if I didn't mind. I looked around and only her husband was in sight so I said sure. With this she reached over and unzipped my top until just the bottom was closed. She said that looked much better. Her husband was really looking now. Then she asked if she could show me how much shorter my skirt should be. I wondered if she was lesbian, but I don't think so because she didn't try to touch me even though at that point I wouldn't have cared. I told her to go ahead and show me. She took the waistband of my skirt and started rolling it up. My skirt got shorter..first one inch, then another...then another until it was exposing the bottom of my pussy and ass for her husband. I tried not to look at her husband as she told me that was perfect. As I looked at myself in the mirror I saw her husband watching my every move. I told her she was right..this did look sexier as I turned around...thanks for the advice. Then she said again that she didn't mind what her husband might see as it made it better for her and if I "forgot" to close the curtain all the way again she wou ldn't mind, and smiled. As I walked back towards my dressing room I didn't bother to roll the skirt back down and my cunt was clearly visible to her husband. I could feel it was very wet and it felt great. Just before I entered the room I unzipped the top the last little bit and it fell wide open to completely expose my tits. I could see her husband had a hard-on the size of a mountain. I got inside and stripped the rest of the top off and played with my nipples again. The curtain was even farther open now than before. I was so horny I faced the open door as he watched and licked one of my hard nipples. Then I slid a hand down to my wet pussy and slid a finger between my wet folds. He was totally loving it. I was just going to turn around and bend over and stick fingers in my ass and pussy for him when I noticed he looked up and judged from his reaction somebody must be coming. I quickly straightened my act up and started slipping the skirt off. It was the sales girl. I was nude as she came by my dressing booth. She asked if everything was going ok and slid the curtain closed all in one motion without even really noticing me. I said it was but thought to myself it was, before she got there. I completed getting dressed and walked out the same time the other lady did. She told me again how nice the outfit had looked and was sure her husband appreciated it. Then she slipped me her name and phone number and said I should call her sometime. She had more ideas on how I could be sexy. I decided not to buy the outfit because the salesgirl had interrupted me..bad reason, huh, and went home. I took her card, but I really have no intention in getting more involved. It was a one time fun thing. Horny for you, Love RITA 4389 1.32/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment