Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Ongoing Seduction

ONGOING SEDUCTION By Joe "Do you promise?" I pressed Jane. "Yes, I promise that I will let you and Simon have a session with me tonight if you let me go now," Jane agreed half reluctantly, half in amusement. We released her from our hold. Simon, a weekend guest and I, had trailed Jane upstairs when she went to put ironing away. We had grabbed her and bundled her onto the double bed in our bedroom. "Get off," she giggled as we tickled her. "Not until you kiss me," teased Simon. She pecked him on the cheek and tried to get up. "You can do better than that," I criticised as I slipped a hand up her jumper. She struggled to free herself and then realising the helplessness of her situation relaxed. "Okay, I give in. Come here Simon." Simon bent down to Jane's mouth. Their lips met and I could see Simon slipping his tongue into her mouth. We each had one of her hands pinned above her head as she lay on her back on the bed with her feet hanging off the end. This was not the first time that I had seen them snogging but it still promoted the most tremendous excitement in me. Our previous troilistic activities had culminated in Jane tossing us both off onto her bare breasts and we were keen to repeat or develop the experience. Working instinctively, Simon and I raised Jane's jumper over her bra. "No!" she broke away from Simon's mouth. "I've got to get ready." Reluctantly we released her having secured her promise of further action that night. We were meeting friends in a pub and had little time left to change and get there. The evening passed and both Simon and Jane had a fair bit to drink. As soon as we got home Jane announced that she was going to bed and went upstairs. "Give me enough time to get undressed and into bed, then come in," I instructed him before I followed my wife upstairs. Jane was already in bed in the darkened room when I went in and got undressed. I slipped in beside her and reached across. She had a long cotton nightie on that she knew turned me on and as I slipped a hand across her tummy she murmured something about being tipsy and sleepy. Moments later, the bedroom door opened and in the lighter outline I saw Simon, obviously nude, enter. He lifted the cover on Jane's side of the bed and got in beside her. "Ohh," Jane moaned. "I was hoping that you'd forgotten." "No chance," I laughed. "We wouldn't want you to break your promise." I turned her face towards me and began to kiss her. She responded lazily. After a few moments, I broke away. "I was enjoying that," she complained. "Simon's turn," I responded. She turned her face towards Simon and they began to kiss deeply. Soon I was facing the back of her neck as she turned over to face him. I slipped my hands down her back and reached for the hem of her nightie. Pulling it up, I began to caress her bottom. "My turn again," I whispered and as she broke clear, I pulled at her shoulders to get her to sit up. "Let's have this off first though," I said tugging at the nightie. She crossed her arms across her chest and drew the nightie over her head. Simon moved from the bed to the curtains and opened them so that the room was illuminated by moonlight. The light fell on Jane's naked breasts and Simon began to caress and lick them as I laid her back down. The quilt was discarded and soon all naked, we became one figure moving and moaning in the moonlight. "What have I got to do?" whispered Jane to me. "I want to watch Simon lick you," I replied. Until this point, Simon's forays on Jane's body had been limited to her breasts. "Are you sure you don't mind?" she asked. "It's what I want," I assured her. She turned back to Simon and prised his face away from her breast. They began to kiss again and then I saw her whisper something to her. He raised his eyebrows in surprise and then sat up and spun round. She pulled me back to her and we began to kiss. Suddenly she stiffened and I pulled away from her. "What's he doing to you?" I asked. "He's got his head between my legs," she panted in reply. "And..?" I pressed. "He's licking me, oh," she groaned in delight. "He's got his tongue in my cunt and he's licking me. I'm whoring myself for you. Is it what you want?" "It it," I assured her in delight as I sat up to watch more closely what Simon was doing to Jane. She had spread her legs to allow him to get his head right between them and he was licking her noisily. She in turn was moaning as he moved his tongue up and down her vagina. She gripped his head and seemed to be trying to pull him further into her. I turned back to look at Jane's face. Her eyes were shut and she kept wrinkling up her forehead as something that Simon did to her caused her to moan even louder. Every now and again she would moan, "Yes, yes," as Simon used his tongue on her. I bent down to take one of her nipples in my mouth. She had superb, pert breasts and her erect nipples were bullet hard. After a few moments of sucking and biting, Jane pulled my head up to hers and whispered something to me. "What did you say?" I asked. "Can he finger me?" she repeated, opening her eyes to look at me. "If it's what you want," I replied. Jane merely nodded and shut her eyes again. I turned to Simon and pulled his shoulder. "Jane wants you to finger her," I said, waving my longest finger at him. Simon sat up and turned so that he was facing up the bed. He put his right hand between Jane's legs and trailed his fingers up and down her vagina. Jane moaned in delight and I gesticulated to Simon to push into her. He raised two fingers to his lips and kissed them lightly before placing them at the entrance to Jane's cunt and pushing them into her. She cried out in pain or delight as he withdrew them momentarily before thrusting them back in again. "How do you want it Jane?" asked Simon. "Hard," she grunted in reply. Soon his hand was a blur as he drove it in and out of her. She began to cry out and threw her head from side to side as she lifted her hips to meet his thrusts. "What are you?" I whispered to her. "A whore and a tart. He's using me and I'm loving it. I'm just a common prostitute giving her body." Jane was clearly approaching orgasm and with it, her own excitement was peaking. I knew that she would agree to anything at this moment so I decided to take advantage of her excitement. I knelt beside her and pulled her head towards me. She opened her eyes as I held my prick in front of her mouth and immediately took it between her lips. The excitement of Simon's finger fucking however, resulted in her being unable to keep sucking and she had to release me in order to pant. I began to masturbate over her face and turned to watch Simon's efforts between her legs. He was banging his fingers into her and with each penetration she cried out. "What are you?" I repeated. "A tart and a whore," she gasped. "And what will you do for me?" "Anything, my darling," she promised. I rested my hand on Simon's arm. "Just stop a sec," I asked. He looked at me in disappointment but slowed his movements right down. I got off the bed and pulled at Jane. "Come with me." As in a daze, Jane got up and followed me out on to the landing. Taking her hands, I placed them on the rail that surrounded the top of the stairs. "Bend over," I commanded. She did as I ordered and as if in anticipation of what was to follow, opened her legs. I gestured to Simon to continue his finger fucking and as he did so, Jane dropped her head onto the top of the rail and began to cry out in time with his thrusts. I began to fondle her breasts again and soon was tweaking her nipples back into full erection. I moved away to achieve a better view of what was happening to my wife. She was naked, bent over in front of another man who was using her body. Simon was using his right hand to finger her and his left hand was alternating between running up and down her back and neck and moving underneath her onto her breasts or clitoris. She was sobbing now in excitement and when Simon moved his left hand round to move up and down in the slit of her bottom, she did not protest. Normally, unwilling to allow the use of her arse, she did not murmur when he pushed a finger into her anus. Withdrawing it, Simon spat gently on to the tips of two fingers on his left hand and used the saliva to rub the area surrounding her arse hole. Too late, Jane realised his intent and could not resist as he forced both fingers into her anus. "Urrghhh," she groaned as he pushed both fingers in as far as he could. "Take it, my darling," I ordered, as Simon resumed the frantic movement of his right hand. Jane tried to relax but thus impaled she was finding it difficult to remain standing. "Please," she begged, "I can't take any more. I'll do anything you want if you release me." "Are you sure?" I asked as Simon paused. "The crop?" she replied cryptically and Simon looked at me in bewilderment. Jane knew that our playful sessions of pretend spanking did not go as far as I wished and she had guessed correctly, that my fantasy was to use her old riding crop on her perfect bottom. "If that's what you want," I agreed. "I'll be a few minutes, Simon," I explained as I disappeared downstairs to root about in the hall cupboard for the crop. My explanation to Simon was quite deliberate. I wanted him to know that for a few minutes he would be alone with Jane. Jane has never revealed what happened to her while I was away, but in an unguarded moment, Simon did confess that Jane had sucked him off once. This must have been the occasion and whether Simon also took the opportunity to slip his prick into Jane while she was so excited, I may, perhaps, never know. By the time I returned, she was back bent over the rail and he was leaning against the wall behind her, caressing her bottom. "What's that for?" he asked, indicating the riding crop. "Well?" I spoke to Jane. "It's to punish me for being such a whore," Jane whispered. "Have you anything else to confess?" I carried on. "I let Colin see the nude pictures of me when he came around one night with Irene. I didn't mean to but Irene found them and just showed them to Colin. I couldn't stop him really." Her voice tailed away and I could see her stroking herself between her legs. "I really deserve to be punished." "You do indeed my darling," I agreed as I moved into position beside her. Simon moved back out of the way as I laid the crop across the cheeks of her bottom. "How many?" "Six," she whispered. "Three each," I laughed to Simon. "Shall I go first?" "Be my guest," he murmured. I raised the crop and then brought it down on to Jane's bottom in a sharp cut. She exclaimed quietly and I repeated the exercise twice more before handing the crop to Simon. "Your turn," I said as I moved away in order to give him room to take a swing. He moved behind her and laid the crop once more on her bottom. "Ready?" he asked. Jane nodded and Simon brought the crop down. She cried out and I reasurred her. "Only two more, Jane, my darling." Opening her legs a little she settled down and took the remaining two cuts, then dropping to her knees she moved so that she was on all fours with her bottom facing me. The intent was obvious and I knelt behind her. Her bottom was criss crossed with the marks of the crop and was hot on my stomach as I pushed into her. I banged her furiously and came within a minute or two. Pulling out I pushed her onto her back. She lay with her knees raised as Simon knelt down beside her. "Toss him off onto your breasts," I asked. Jane took Simon's prick into her hand. Caressing her own breast with her free hand, she began to oscillate his prick and soon he was grunting in delight. "I'm coming! I'm coming," he groaned as his white spunk cascaded all over Jane's tummy and breasts. She kept her hand moving until he was obviously finished then slowed to a gentle pace before squeezing the end tightly to expend all that remained. "Oh, Jane! You are wonderful," Simon murmured. "I know," she replied. 4934 1.19/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment