Friday, November 23, 2012

A New Lover For Susan

A New Lover for Susan I sat uneasily in the chair as the younger man slowly caressed my wife Susan's thighs. We were having drinks in a local restaurant as they talked about the latest news and the many changes in our city. They seemed to be getting along quite well. I was surprised as Susan is often a very shy lady. I must confess that this is one of the reasons we have been married over twenty years. Susan was a very 'pure' find when we met all those years ago. She was an excellent mother to our children and we were quite proud that we had raised a family that was well regarded by our friends. Susan had been a very faithful wife all those years and now she wanted to experiment with all the experiences she had missed during our wonderful but restrictive marriage. For my part I had often fantasized about watching Susan with another man. I had had a recent affair and felt bad about it because Susan had known that it had taken place. She really was a quite enviable wife. Slowly this young man in his mid thirties caresses my wife's inner thighs under the table. I watched Susan begin to place her hands on his leg and return the caresses. This might be the night I thought to myself. How would Susan react? Would she enjoy it or would this alleviate her wanton desire to experiment? Questions raced through my mind as she began to tilt her head back and moan softly to the barrage of soft caresses this young lover was providing to her. He slowly looked over to me and asked 'should we rent a motel room now?' I looked at Susan and she nodded yes. I could tell that she wanted to enjoy this younger stud that was so expertly manipulating her desire. I hesitated slightly, knowing what was to come. Did I really want this, did I have a choice? The answers were yes and no. We had gone too far, Susan wanted it now, there was no turning back unless she had second thoughts. I took my time to give her ample opportunity to hesitate and call it off. We walked out to our car as Derek drove off to the motel to make the reservations. Susan kissed me and told me how appreciative she was for letting her have this lover. I was surprised, there was no hesitation in her voice, all those years of being faithful had created an intense desire for another man. She was not turning back, she kissed me again. I stepped into our car and Susan slowly sat in to he passenger seat. I asked her 'are you sure'. Susan took my hand and slid it up her stockings to her moist pussy. She was excited and she knew what she wanted. All of a sudden I got very hard. I thought about watching my beautiful petite blonde wife with this younger man. I wondered if he would fulfill her fantasy or disappoint her so I would have to make up for his performance. Either way, Susan would enjoy the night! We drove into the motel parking lot and Derek came out with a key in his hand. He said 'we are in room 404'. Susan asked me to walk her over to the room so nobody would suspect what she was doing. She said to me as we got to the door, 'I want you to sit and watch, honey.' As we entered the room Derek stood next to the large king size bed. Susan moved directly to him and gave him a passionate kiss. Their tongues intertwined as I stood in awe of my wife's blatant lust for her new lover. Derek slowly moved his hands down my wife's lovely body. Gently removing her dress and exposing he lovely nipples. He kissed her nipples and began caressing her shoulders as she passionately moaned in their embrace. I could tell that she would open for him instantly if he so requested. Susan was his now and I was the observer. No longer was she my wife, she was his lover and she would give him pleasure for his expert lovemaking abilities. Derek slowly removed her panties and threw them toward my feet. He knew she was his now. He placed his fingers on her pussy lips and slowly massaged her clit. She was moaning constantly as he massaged her sex. Derek gently placed Susan onto the bed as she held her arms around his neck pulling him onto her now naked body. He slowly kissed her breasts then her legs and her thighs, Susan was begging him now. 'Please fuck me, please give me your cock.' Derek was not going to give it to her just yet. I could tell that he planned to use her for the evening. It was going to be a long night of pleasure for Susan. Derek slowly moved his tongue toward Susan's inner lips. She was in a lustful trance by now and didn?t even look at me in my chair. Derek found her clit and slowly began licking it with soft circular motions. Susan lifted her head off the pillow and began to shake her head as she came on Derek's tongue. 'Oh my god , that is sooooo good,' she said as he continued with his oral embrace of her sex. He removed his head from between her legs and smiled at me with a wicked look. It was now his turn to enjoy her inner folds. He knew that only her husband had sampled this fruit for all these years. He pulled off the bed and moved over to the table next to my chair. His cock was rock hard now and looked to be about an inch longer than mine. Length wasn't what surprised me, it was his thickness. He was nearly double my size in this important prowess. His cock was as thick as a small baseball bat. His head was huge, several inches around and jutting out. Derek removed a condom and placed it on his cock. Susan moved up on the bed and placed several pillows under her head. Derek moved in between her legs and she pulled her ankles up onto his shoulders, he slid into her with ease. That was it, Susan was now enjoying the pleasure of another man. The mood in the room changed completely. Derek was determined to leave his mark on Susan. Her pussy lips stretched wide as she yelled out 'take me Derek.' He opened her as wide as I had ever known myself. His cock buried itself into her lovely cunt. He pounded her fiercely for nearly a half hour as she came and came onto his well endowed cock. I couldn't believe he could last that long. Suddenly Derek said 'I believe I feel something in there.' Susan looked up at him and said 'that's as far as you can go.' Derek had hit her cervix and wall with that huge head of his cock. Through all of our twenty years together and three children, I had never touched that part of my lovely wife. I knew I never would, it was a tormenting experience. Suddenly Derek called over to me and instructed 'come over here and hold Susan's ankle so I can explore a bit more.' It was more of a command than a request. Susan said nothing, expecting for me to comply as wave after wave of orgasms rippled through her body. I moved to the side of the bed and held her ankle up and it moved her spread even wider. Derek was probing deep inside her with his cock. I watched as he moved from side to side and pulled his cock completely out of her to penetrate her pussy at another angle. Susan's come juices completely covered his entire shaft. They were running down his balls as she said 'oh, god I'm coming again.' She writhed on his cock as he penetrated her deeply. Suddenly, Susan pulled his head down onto her and said 'I'm yours, enjoy yourself, l love your cock.' I moved away from them with pains of jealousy, toward my chair. Derek had really given Susan something I had not. I wasn't sure if she even loved me anymore, I couldn't tell. I had not expected Susan's wanton lust for her lover, she had always been so shy and faithful. Derek observed my confidence draining from me, even though my cock was hard. He asked Susan 'how many lovers have you had?' and she said 'I have only made love with you and John'. I saw a smile slowly move across Derek's face, I did not know what he had in mind. Derek moved Susan over to the edge of the bed so he was facing me as she was lying on her back. He looked at me and said 'John, you are going to love this.' He pulled off the condom and looked down at Susan. All she said was 'yes.' His unprotected cock slid back into her moist dripping pussy. A minute later I watched as his face smiled again and I heard Susan say 'pour it into me my love.' His body shook as he poured his come into her open hole. She reached down and milked his balls as I watched each ejaculation pour into Susan. Derek had laid his claim to Susan's open pussy. There would be no turning back now! Had this been ten years ago, Susan would be carrying his child, I knew this would change our lives forever. They embraced in the afterglow of their passion and Susan kissed him passionately. Derek got up and moved toward the shower. Susan laid there on the bed not moving, not motioning for me. She had her lover. Derek looked at me and said just one word 'next.' He showered quickly, dressed, and left the room. I moved over to Susan still lying on the bed with Derek's come pouring out of her. I caressed her and she said nothing to me. Derek had taken her beyond her dreams. There would be more to hear from Derek, I knew that was what she was thinking! 9485 1.89/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment