Friday, November 30, 2012

Deena's Degradation (Part 2)

Deena's Degradation Part 2 By Bosco I helped Deena off the floor and put her to bed. She fell asleep immediately and I left to do some shopping. On the way home I stopped by a sex shop and picked up a few things for later that evening. When I got back, I busied myself cleaning up the house until I heard her start to wake up. I ran a hot bath for her and put her in tub, following her in. She was still turned on by the earlier episode and she quivered as I ran the wet bar of soap over her pussy and into crack of her ass. I made her sit up on the edge of the tub and got out my razor, then proceeded to shave her pussy. Her lips started to get engorged and I inserted two fingers into her wet slit, stretching the outer lips taut so I could get every hair. By the time I was finished, her pussy was bald. I couldn't resist placing my mouth against it and sucking the thick, smooth lips into my mouth. The hood of skin over her clitoris pulled back and her exposed clit stuck out and began to grow. I put my lips around it and sucked it into my mouth, while I slipped a soapy middle finger into her asshole and started stroking it in and out. When her body began vibrating, I stopped. I didn't want her to cum, I just wanted her to be sexually excited as she anticipated the return of the two black men. "I'd better find something to wear", she said, and I left the room. Deena could take forever to get dressed and watching it was torture. A little later I walked back into the bedroom. She had put on a long, dark red, satiny kind of evening dress with a slit on one side ending just above the knee. "How do I look?" she asked. I replied, "Like you expect them to take you to dinner. There's got to be something sexier in this closet." I started rummaging around, but Deena's job at the law firm required her to dress conservatively, and her entire wardrobe was boring. Then I saw a box on the floor of her closet. It was full of old clothes that she intended to take down to the basement. I spotted some dark blue and gray plaid fabric and pulled it out. Deena had gone to Catholic school her whole life and this was her high school uniform. I figured she was in the tenth or eleventh grade when she wore it last. "Try this on", I said, and threw it at her. Reluctantly she removed the evening gown and pulled the snug school dress down over her head. The top was just a pair of wide straps, like thick suspenders, going down to the waistband. It was meant to be worn with a white blouse underneath, but now Deena's bare breasts were barely concealed. They pushed tightly against the thin fabric, causing the V-opening between the straps to widen. The waist was pinched in tight; she had put on a few pounds. The pleated skirt ended only two inches below her pussy, stopping well above mid thigh. In the back, the pleats smoothed out where her protruding ass cheeks thrust out against the material. The tight waistband and pleats created a deep crevice in the crack of her ass. I remembered some white stockings I had bought her for Valentine's Day, but she had never worn. "Put these on", I said. While she pulled them over her thick, shapely legs, I went behind her and tied her hair in a ponytail. I gave her a pair of shiny, black pumps and she put them on and stood up. I almost came in my pants when I looked at her. The top of the white stockings did not quite reach the hem of her skirt, ending about two inches below. The top of the stockings pinched in her thighs and above the elastic, the soft, pink flesh swelled out. The high heels had pushed her ass out even further, lifting the rear hem of the skirt higher than the front. She looked like a sixteen year old hooker whose body had suddenly burst into womanhood, threatening to rip through the little schoolgirl outfit. I walked over, pressed my body against hers, wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her hard. She opened her lips and thrust her long tongue into my mouth and halfway down my throat. Behind her, my hands ran down her back, over the two firm mounds of her ass, and under her skirt. I reached up and felt the little bikini panties and I pulled them down a little, so my hands could reach the waistband. While her tongue was swelling inside my mouth, I hooked my thumbs over the waistband, grabbed two handfuls of cloth, and tore the panties off her. I let the tattered cloth drop to the floor and I rubbed my hands over her cool, bare ass, pushing against it so I could grind my hardon into her pussy. We broke away panting. We had just come out of the kitchen, where we fixed a couple of drinks, when we heard their car pull up in front of the house. Rap music blared out of the windows. "You had better go down to greet them", I said. While Deena walked downstairs, I looked out the living room window and saw, not a car, but a van. Kane and Dru got out just as Deena was opening the front door and stepping out onto the stoop. Then I saw the side door of the van open and four more black men piled out. They looked like boys from the `hood, and they made a racket as they bounded up the stoop towards her. I had forgotten that today was the Fourth of July and most of Deena's neighbors were outside on their stoops, talking and drinking. They all stopped to watch my fianc?, dressed in her tight little schoolgirl clothes, greeting the six black guys and letting them into her house. They let her go up the stairs first, and when I heard the hoots and whistles, I knew that that they were looking up her short skirt at her naked, white ass jiggling as she climbed the stairs in front of them. I wondered if they could see her hairless pussy peeking between her legs. They came into the room, carrying six packs and a boom box, and took over the couch and chairs. Kane remained standing and walked over to Deena. "This is our little white slut. I think she prefers black cock over white cock." He stood behind her and, as he kissed her neck, his hands reached around to the front and pulled the straps of her top aside, revealing her tits to everyone in the room. Deena's nipples started to grow. She started moaning and leaned back on him. "Go kiss the guys hello", he ordered. She went around the room and one by one leaned over and french kissed each man as they introduced themselves: Jerome, Major, Daddy and Tyrone. As she bent over, the hem of her tiny skirt raised up, revealing her ass and pussy. Most of them wrapped their arms around her, rubbing their black hands were all over her naked ass as she stuck her tongue into their mouths. She surprised me by rubbing their crotches as they kissed her. Kane saw some of the sex toys I had bought that morning, and picked up a big, black dildo. It was a remarkable copy of a large black dick, complete with veins and a pair of massive balls at the end. "It looks like my girl has been practicing for us", he said. He looked at me. "You don't mind if our little slut puts on a show for the boys, do you?" I nodded, no. He grabbed Deena by the arm and forced her down to the floor in a seated position, with her back against a large ottoman in the center of the room. She was directly facing the other four men. He held the dildo toward her. "Show the guys how much of this you can cram into that pussy", he ordered. "But first, make it nice and wet." He moved his hand and the obscene rubber dick waved back and forth in front of her face. The line of black men on the couch became quiet and attentive. Nervously, Deena opened her mouth and parted her lips around the huge head. She started sucking it, making it wet with her spit, then, opened her mouth wider. Kane pushed in 3" of it. I watched as her lips stretched around the wide rubber cock, her saliva seeping out and dripping down the shaft. "See guys, she'll suck anything as long as it's big and black!" Deena tilted her head back and Kane fed more of the thick rod into her throat. Then he started pumping it in and out, fucking her mouth with the black dildo. Deena's hands fell to her skirt and pulled it up around her hips. She raised her knees and spread her legs, giving the audience a clear view of her shaved pussy. I noticed that her labia were swelled up and I knew that the performance was exciting her as much as the roomful of men. Her fingers moved down to her clit and as she began stroking it, a low moan escaped her lips. The boys on the couch all leaned forward and watched as Deena's fingers spread her pussy lips apart while her thumb kept stroking her enlarged clitoris. Kane withdrew the wet dildo from her mouth and dropped it on the floor. I sat there in disbelief as my fianc?, with both hands, spread her pussy wide open for her audience of black men, and inserted her fingers deep into her gaping hole. We could hear wet, sloshing noises as she pumped her fingers in and out, her ass rising off the floor as she thrust her pelvis upward. Finally, she reached for the rubber cock and held its large head against her pussy and began to push. "Ahhhhh", she moaned, as half its length imbedded deep inside her. She grasped the shaft with both hands and began pumping it in and out, probing deeper with each push. My hardon began throbbing as I watched her bare pussy lips cling to the thick shaft, now coated with her juices. Most of the men had their hands in their pants, stroking their hard dicks as they watched Deena's cunt swallow the thick shaft. Finally, the man named Daddy stood up. He was older than the rest, about 40, and his skin was very dark. "I can't take this anymore", he said. With four steps he was standing above her, his legs straddling her chest. He undid his belt and his loose pants slid down to his knees. When he pulled down his shorts, his cock sprang out and hung suspended above Deena's head. It was fat, like Dru's, but as long as Kane's. But Daddy was much darker than either of them, and his huge member was almost jet black, except for the bulbous, pinkish head. Its weight prevented it from pointing straight up; instead, it stuck straight out from his groin. Deena tilted her head back and opened up her mouth to accept it., and the black man bent his knees and lowered his dick so that the tip just grazed her lips. Deena strained her body against his thighs trying to stretch and reach the hanging cock with her mouth, but anytime she got close, he pulled it away. He continued teasing her in this way, keeping it hovered an inch above her open lips. Deena stared at it as if in a trance. In a low whisper, my fianc? started begging it. "Put your big, black cock in my mouth, Daddy. I want to suck that big dick" She was squirming, her hands wrapped around his calves, the dildo still hanging out of her pussy. "Oh Daddy, fuck my mouth!" Daddy's big hand reached out and gripped Deena's ponytail and he pulled her head back. He grabbed the base of his cock and bent it down, pointing it into her mouth. Then he leaned his hips forward until the big head was between her lips. She started sucking on it ravenously, making loud, slurping noises as she tried to pull it deeper into her mouth. Daddy pulled his cock away from her lips, a string of saliva stretching between them. It broke away and dripped down her chin as he rubbed the soaking wet head all over her face, leaving spit trails on her cheeks and forehead. Her hand had grasped the dildo again and was plunging it into her pussy as she stuck her long tongue out to reach his dick. "Give it to me", she begged. He leaned forward and slid his thick tool between her lips, then placed both hands on the side of her head and started burying his dick in her mouth. Then he forced her head all the way back so it rested on the ottoman and slowly drove his cock deeper until his heavy balls were resting on her chin. Time seemed to stand still. From my position, off to the side, I was witnessing the sexiest thing I had ever seen. Deena's bare ass was flattened against the carpet, her schoolgirl dress pulled up around her waist and her stockinged legs spread open, knees up, with that big, black dildo stuck between them, the base still gripped tightly in her hand. The upper half of her body was hidden by Daddy's big legs, but I could see her shoulders and head pressed hard against the ottoman, held tight by his huge hands around the side of her head. Deena's nose and forehead were flat against his stomach and her lips and jaw were stretched beyond imagination from the giant tube of black flesh that totally filled her mouth and throat. She started choking and kicking her legs up and down against the carpet. Daddy pulled his cock out of her mouth, pulling her lips forward with it. When the bulbous head popped out of her lips, she gasped for air. As her mouth hung open, the large black man once again thrust forward, plunging his dick down her throat in one fast motion. His hands gripped her head tighter and he began fucking her mouth forcefully, always pulling the wet rod out almost completely before shoving it back in. Deena was trying to breath past the thick, black meat crammed into her mouth, and loud slurping noises filled the room, together with the hard slap of Daddy's balls banging against her chin. I watched in awe at the large black man fucking her face violently. Her hands had come up and were gripping his hips tightly, leaving the dildo sticking halfway out of her cunt. Suddenly, he pulled the wet log out of her mouth completely, and, still pointing it at her open lips, started pumping it with his hands. Deena spoke as if in a trance, "Give it to me, Daddy, give it to me! Cum in my mouth!" His hand slid faster on the black shaft until it jerked and a stream of cum shot out into her waiting mouth. He didn't cum in spurts, but rather a continuous, thick, white fountain of jizz poured down her throat as her tongue lapped at it. She couldn't swallow the stuff fast enough and it started spilling from her lips and rolling down her chin. As his cock jerked, it sprayed the hot cum all over her face, splattering her cheeks, nose and lips, which were soon coated with it. Eventually, it slowed to a trickle and Deena caught the remaining drops on her tongue which she pulled back into her mouth, swallowing. Daddy fell back exhausted and collapsed on the couch. As Deena lay panting, Kane got up and went over to her, pulling his pants off as he walked. His rod was as hard as a rock, and it swayed sideways as he reached down and grabbed her shoulders. In one fast motion, he picked her up, turned her around and bent her over the ottoman so her stomach and breasts were pressed flat against it. Her knees hit the floor and Kane spread them out into a V. The dildo had fallen out of her cunt, and Kane held his big dick toward it and thrust forward, burying the long shaft in her wet pussy, and started fucking it. Deena's arms and head dangled off the front of the ottoman, her face dripping cum onto the floor. Kane grabbed her around the hips with both hands and pumped his dick faster into her causing her ass and thighs to quiver and shake. Deena's mouth was open and she was panting breathlessly, "Oh, oh, oh", as he drove it faster and faster into her cunt. Then he grabbed the base of his cock and pulled it out. It was dripping wet from her pussy juices and gleamed in the light of the windows. Taking one hand off her waist, he placed it against her as cheek and pulled it sideways, opening up her asshole. "I'm gonna fuck this white girl's ass!" He placed the big head of his dick on the dark ring of flesh and started pushing, stretching it even further. Deena felt the pressure against her anus, "Oh yes, yes, fuck my ass! Shove that big, black dick up my ass!" The roomful of black men joined in, chanting, "Fuck that ass! Fuck that ass!" Kane pushed his thick log into her rectum, never releasing the grip he had on her hips. He didn't stop until his entire cock was swallowed deep in her ass, his big balls resting against her pussy. He rotated his hips, the massive member stretching her insides. Deena began screaming, "Ahhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Ohhhhh!" Kane pulled his cock out a bit and began fucking her ass, first slowly and deliberately, and then quickening the pace until he was pounding it in, as if fucking her pussy. "Ohhhh! Ohhhhh!, Fuck my ass! Fuck my ass with that big, black dick! Fuck it harder! Oh yes! Oh yes! Fuck me!" Suddenly, Deena stopped yelling and raised her head, looking at the row of windows. Because it was a hot July night, we had left them open, and I had no doubt that her neighbors who were out on their stoops, the same ones that had seen her greet the van load of black men and let them in her door, had heard her begging to be ass-fucked. Luckily, Jerome stood up, his cock hanging out of his pants, strode over to her and shoved his black dick in her mouth. She sucked it greedily, and the thick log filled her mouth and muffled the screams. Kane had not stopped slamming his cock into her ass. With each thrust, he drove it in to the hilt, his balls battering Deena's bare pussy lips. The fat of her ass cheeks was moving back and forth in waves as he fucked her ass harder. Suddenly, Jerome pulled his cock from her mouth and sprayed her face with a load of cum as Kane stiffened up, his dick buried to the hilt in her bowels, and started shaking. I knew he was pumping his hot cum deep into her rectum. With her mouth now empty, Deena started screaming again, "Oh yes! Oh yes!" Jerome's cock spilled the last of his load into her open mouth. When they were done, they left her draped there, dripping cum from her lips and asshole. Dru, Major and Tyrone all got up, went over to her and laid her down on the floor. She lay there panting, her face covered in goo, as Dru positioned himself between her legs, raised them and plunged his fat dick into her pussy. The other two black men knelt on either side of her and began stroking their cocks, pointing them at her face. Tyrone looked up at me, "Let's see if your girlfriend can suck two cocks at once." They both squeezed the heads of their cocks past her lips, into her mouth. Dru was banging her pussy hard, angling his dick so it stretched her out even more. Deena, starting to orgasm, was trembling, her feet pounding the floor, her cries stifled by the two cocks jammed in her mouth. As she came, the inside of her vagina throbbed, causing Dru to shoot prematurely. He pulled out and his cum leaked out of her open pussy lips, dripping on the carpet. Major and Tyrone took their cocks out of her mouth and started jerking off. My fianc? lay there, in the pool of Dru's cum, her face wet, with her mouth open and her long tongue stuck out. Major came first, blasting a stream of jizz directly onto it. It slid down the back of her tongue into her throat and she swallowed the long string. As Tyrone pumped his dick, it began dripping, spattering her lips and chin. His cock started to go soft, but Deena, her eyes closed, didn't notice, "Give it me! Give it to me!" she yelled. Tyrone aimed his flaccid dick at her mouth and, before long, a stream of yellow fluid trickled from it, into her mouth. It took me a while to realize what it was. I couldn't believe I was watching this young black boy pissing in my fianc?'s mouth. Even more unbelievable, she closed her mouth and started to swallow it, in loud gulps. Even with her mouth closed, Tyrone continued peeing on her lips, and it streamed down her chin and neck. Her hands spread her pussy apart and she was stroking her huge clit, shaking violently as Tyrone continued to pee all over her face. After swallowing the first mouthful, she opened her mouth for more and, again, he filled it with his hot, yellow piss. By the time he had finished, she had gulped down about six mouthfuls of the foul stuff, and he finally stood up and walked away. The boys had finished dressing and a shaken Deena managed to climb to her feet, when they announced they were leaving. Kane came over to me and held out his hand. I thought he wanted to shake for being a good sport, but instead he reached past me and picked up the empty beer mug I had been drinking from. He pulled his limp cock out of his pants and hung it over the side of the glass. Soon a stream of piss flowed from his dick, quickly filling the large mug to the brim. He walked over to Deena, handed her the warm mug and whispered something in her ear. Deena had straightened her clothes as best she could. Her face and neck were still shiny from piss and cum. She turned to me and said, "I have to see them out." "OK", I said, and as she followed them down the stairs, I went over to the window. There were still some people across the street, smoking and drinking, and I saw them look over to Deena's door as it opened. The six black men tumbled down the stairs to their van as Deena, looking like a tramp in her wrinkled and stained schoolgirl outfit, stood at the top of the stoop and said goodnight. From a distance, the mug she was holding looked like beer. As the men opened the van doors, they stopped and turned around, all looking up at her. I watched dumbstruck as she lifted the mug to her lips and began to drink. She poured the glass full of piss into her mouth and started gulping, not lowering the glass until it was completely empty. I was dumbstruck as I watched my fianc? standing in full view of her neighbors, willingly drinking a mug of urine after being gangbanged by six black men. As she finished swallowing, the six men all applauded, then piled into the van and took off. I was walking away from the window, still in shock, when Deena came up the stairs and ran over to me. She unzipped me, pulled me down to the floor violently and whispered in my ear, "Fuck me!" I got on top of her, pulled the straps of her top to the side, releasing her breasts, and yanked her skirt up around her waist. Then I shoved my hard cock deep into her sopping wet pussy and started fucking her as hard as I could. Deena went wild, her legs wrapped around me, pulling me in deeper, and her nails clawing at my back. She reached her head up and clamped her mouth to mine, shoving that long tongue into my mouth. I could taste the black men's piss on her tongue and lips and I began sucking her thick tongue, taking it deeper into my throat. My cock was driving into her pussy and I put my hands under her ass and felt Dru's hot cum leaking out of it, running down her ass crack. I wiped my fingers in it and pressed them against her asshole until I felt it stretch open, then I pushed three fingers deep into her ass, as far as they would go. It felt hot and slimy in there and I remembered Kane filling it up with his cum. Using the black man's cum as lubricant, I pumped my fingers in and out, feeling the hot, rubbery inner walls of her rectum stretching around them. I pressed my fingers against the upper wall and felt my dick moving in her pussy. With her ass and cunt fully filled, Deena wanted to scream, but I tried to keep my lips clamped on her salty tongue as I continued plowing into her. She pulled her tongue loose and opened her mouth to yell out, and again I tried to cover her mouth with mine, but she turned her head and my lips mashed into her cheek, tasting Majors cum that still coated it. With my hand still buried in her ass, I drove my cock in her once more and started coming. I came in waves, and it seemed like I pumped a quart of cum into her hot pussy. After a while, Deena and I stopped shaking and lay there, quietly. "Wow", she said softly. I let my body relax on top of hers, feeling its heat, and nuzzled my lips against her neck. We lie together there, and fell asleep. ??????Bosco I have worked long and hard on this story, stealing a few moments here and there, when my wife was out of the house. I would appreciate hearing your comments. Send them to: bennett_bosco@hspop.com 6736 1.87/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment