Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Dancing pt. 2

Dancing Pt. 2 by Jack Frost (To understand where Gene and Pam are in this story, you need to read Dancing Pt. 1.) I watched as she began to hump her ass against his hand and I knew then that he had his finger in her. I then saw his three black friends slip into the unopened section where we were and sit down in a booth near where they were standing. I watched as the black man with Pam lowered himself between Pam's legs as he finger fucked her. All of a sudden I heard Pam moan "OOOOOOH Geeeeene". I knew then he had slid his cock into her and she was thinking it was me doing her. I really didn't know what to do, I was sick , I didn't want her with another man, but yet it wasn't fair to her being denied the sex that we use to enjoy, and I knew this black man was going to give her a screwing she could not get at home. He finally worked himself all of the way into her and began slow strokes as he had lifted her up again and her legs locked behind his. Her hips were thrusting back at him as he increased his rhythm, her eyes had never opened yet, her head was fall from side to side throwing her beautiful long blond hair over her face and breasts. I saw him thrust hard into her and I knew he was coming and it was enough to send her over the edge also as I heard her moan "YESSSS GEEENNNE." She then collapsed in his arms, to weak to stand, he then motioned with his head for one of his buddies to come over. They then both held her up as she was yet to weak to walk on her own. All of a sudden I saw what was really happening, the black man's buddy had pulled his cock out of his pants and hid it under her skirt and as they switched places he tried to insert his cock in her but he had to get under her more as he to was too tall. She was now beginning to get her bearings and she opened her eyes for the first time since the dance had started. Things were coming back to her now, Gene had just screwed the hell out of her and here he was trying to again. She look up into his face, Wait a minute? this wasn't Gene, she was looking into the face of a stranger! She tried to pull her hips back but her feet were not on the floor and he held her in place and she was still weak from her last fucking. She started to say "Nooooooo" as he penetrated her, he went in to the hilt on his first thrust as she was still wet from her last screwing. She moaned "Ahhhhhhhgggggggggg" as he thrust into her again and again. "Yessss Yessssssssssss, make me come", she moaned. I watched as she had orgasm after orgasm. I saw another buddy get up and come over to them and raise her sweater and began sucking on her left breast, her head was flailing from side to side, and Pam was making sounds you couldn't understand, as this guy was pounding her pussy hard. I knew she would be sore tomorrow, and so it went until the fourth guy had her against the wall and she was still thrusting back. She knew now that it wasn't me who was screwing her and that I never had that night. When the fourth guy came she came with him and as they finished she almost fell to the floor, when two of the men rushed over and held her up and slowly helped her over to the booth they were setting in. It was a half circle type booth and the black man she was dancing with got up and they slid her in and he sat down beside her. One of the men who helped her to the booth went back over to where they were fucking her and bent over and picked up something from the floor, as he turned I saw it was her thong panties, some how one of them had gotten them off of her without me seeing. He carried them back to the table and gave them to the black man who had danced with her. Someone had gotten Pam a cold beer and she drank half of it in one drink, and the rest in two more drinks. One of them handed her another and she just sipped on it slowly for about ten minutes until it, too was about gone. I noticed that the black man who had danced with her was playing with her breast and she made no effort to stop him. All of a sudden he raised her up and slid under her and a couple of minutes later I heard her say "Ohhhhhhh Yesssssssssss" as he rammed his cock into her a second time that night. I watched as she leaned over the table and he thrust up into her. Everybody had to grab their beer so it wouldn't spill. As he was coming up she was coming down to meet him. I could hear her hiss out the words: "Yessssssssss Ohhhhhhhhh Yessssssssssssss FUCK ME, FUCK ME, PLEASE ITS BEEN SO LONG, PLEASE FUCK ME." With tears streaming down my face I knew I that there was no way I could be mad at Pam, as it was I who couldn't take care of my home work, it was I who had insisted on her pretending it was me who was dancing with her, it was I who let her get drunk so she could pretend, knowing she would get horny, and in her drunken state she thought it was I who was making love to her at first. She had said no to the second guy but succumbed to her body and not to her mind, after all making love only three times in almost a year was not fair to her. But here she was not making love she was fucking! All through our marriage she had never once said "fuck me" she had always said "make love to me" or "love me hard ohhhh please love me", but never ever "fuck me" as she was now saying to these men. As I looked over to their booth I saw her orgasm hit her as he thrust up into her hard as he began to come. She fell back onto his lap shoving his cock as deep into her as it would go. They didn't give her a break, as he lifted her up off of his lap she was sit on another cock. She was fucked non-stop until all four of them had her the second time. Again she was brought back around the table to the first black man who had danced with her. He again gave her a beer and she took a long drink, as he leaned over and gave her a long kiss. After she had finished her beer he got up as did the rest of the guys and he offered his hand to her motioning her to get up. The rest of the guys went back into the open part of the club and he walked her to where they had first started to screw. There he leaned her back against the wall and lowered himself between her legs and took her for the third time. This time it was slow and gentle, as he lifted her up by her ass she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his legs. He screwed her for about fifteen minutes with slow easy strokes before speeding up to a raging climax for both of them. He held her and gave her a long kiss before lowering her to her feet. She could hardly stand and he took her hand and walked her to the ladies room, there he handed her a comb and her thong panties all folded up small so no one would see. I saw he was going to wait for her to come out so I got up and walked to the bar unnoticed. I ordered a beer and a shot, drink the shot and had almost finished my beer when I noticed them walking toward me. They had almost reached to were I was standing, when he stopped and took her arm and turned her around and she kissed him one last time with plenty of open- mouthed tongue and with a soft smile he handed her a piece of paper and told her "thanks, for the dance" and he turned and walked away. Pam retrieved her purse and put the slip of paper in it. Pam came over to me and not looking me in the face said "I am ready to go home," she then turned and headed for the door. I finished the last of my beer and followed her out to the car, unlocked the door for her and let her sit down before going around to unlock my door and getting in. As I started the car I heard her then, she was sobbing, and I knew now the guilt was setting in, and I also knew that I had to do something now to ease that guilt as much as I can. I reached over and pulled her to me and kissed her and told her that it was going to be all right. She pulled back and said "no it's not, you don't know what I have done." I then told her that I had seen the whole incident and how I felt that it was my fault that it had happen. She looked at me kinda funny and said "I just let those guys screw me nine times and your not mad, you don't want a divorce"? " I am not mad, and hell no I don't want a divorce, I love you Pam and I always will." With that I put the car in gear and I took her home. When we went into the house I got her a cup of coffee and I went into the master bath and ran her a very hot bath. I went back into the kitchen and found her crying again. I lifted her up and kissed her and again told her I loved her, I then took her hand and led her to the bath room and undressed her, and had her sit in the hot bath. She complained that it was too hot, I just told her that she would get use to it and she needed it hot to take away the soreness that she was soon going to feel. As I washed her all over she began to cry again as she wanted to know why I could be so nice to her after what she had done. "I am not being nice", I told her, "I am doing this because I am in love with the most wonderful person in the world." I then got her out of the tub and dried her off and when I got to her pussy she pulled back with pain. You see It was 10:30 PM when she went to dance and it was 1:15 AM when she returned, a total of two hours and forty five minutes in which two hours and fifteen minutes was hard fucking. Yes, we have had love sessions last three hours but as everyone knows there is a lot of breaks added in there. There is no way any one man can keep up with four guys and she got screwed nine times during that time. She slept all day Saturday. When she got up in the early evening, I fixed her a light supper and kissed her and told her how much I loved her. I gave her one of my sleeping pills and she went back to bed and slept til morning. The next day, I drank my coffee an had a piece of toast and went and took my shower. When I came out Pam was there and handed me my bath robe. She had a little short, see-thru robe on. I asked "What gives? I have to go to therapy." She said "We have to talk!" In a very stern voice that was unlike my soft spoken Pam. "FUCK YOUR THERAPY! I DON'T GIVE A SHIT IF YOU EVER WALK AGAIN, BUT I DO CARE ABOUT US!" Oh, boy, I thought, what now? In a softer voice she said, "From now on you are going to get your therapy at home.. Your new therapy will be how to make love again. Just to be sure you have the incentive to rise above the pain, I am calling Jerome, to come over here and give me another dose of his big black cock. You will get to watch, up close, and personal. (I assumed Jerome was the guy who gave her the slip of paper, probably with is phone number on it.) In three weeks time, if you do not progress fast enough, I am inviting his three friends from last nite over to service me in an all evening gang-bang! GOT IT?" Well, I did progress fast enough to suit Pam, but since I had denied her sex for all these weeks and since she really got off on Jerome when she was sober, I let her go ahead and fuck the other three friends of Jerome. But just for one whole evening. We now have a great sex life, and Pam has really gotten into other diversions like anal and DP's. Of course we needed another partner for that and Jerome seemed more than willing. So he comes over about twice a month for a big dose of Pam's pussy and she gets a big black cock in return. I am happy, and satisfied and couldn't be more in love with my wife. I asked her what she wanted for her birthday coming up, and she said "I will only tell you that they come in threes". HMMMM! Wonder what that could be? Comments or future story suggestions are welcome. Email me at JACKR846@HOTMAIL.COM 20812 1.85/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment