Tuesday, November 27, 2012

A Ritual Sacrifice Pt 3

A RITUAL SACRIFICE Pt 3 By MUSICMAN I had no idea what day it was and frankly I didn't give a shit. I was terrified and horrified at what had happened to me and I couldn't believe that some benign actions of mine like looking at some deviant images on a web site would actually lead to my downfall and the decay of my marriage between my wife Barb and me. I had vomited several times through that first night of fleshy sawing torture and I was sure my body was now racked with infection from the untreated wounds in my ass. In fact, I felt like the festering blood and puss had actually started to break down gluing my skin to the concrete floor. Whenever I tried to turn one way or another, I felt a Velcro type pull coming from underneath me. It was fairly clear I needed some major medical attention. I was barely eating. A trifle here and there. When I wasn't eating a piece of myself, I was eating food barely enough to keep a war torn 5 yr old orphan alive. (BOOM) Once again the basement door banged against the wall as my wife came flying down the stairs with her two female sidekicks. "Well good morning sweetie. How was your night? I hope it wasn't too rough for you. I just wanted to let you know that today is the last day of your torment. I won't be abusing you any more. In fact, after we're done here today, I'm going to release you and you can go anywhere you want." "A fucking hospital would be nice." I spit out weakly. "Wherever you please my darling. Oh one other thing though, I won't be around anymore. I'm leaving you officially and flying to a new villa in Mexico I bought with your money. I've already sold the house. I told the new buyers that they couldn't see the basement because I was in the process of renovating it. It's certainly been renovated hasn't it sweetie? I've also liquidated all of your assets. All of your money is in an offshore account in the Kayman Islands. I will leave you my hunting knife and razor as a memento of this experience. Oh and one last thing. You died." "What?" I croaked. "Yes dearest. Well too many people in your family were asking questions as to your whereabouts and I couldn't deflect them any longer. I went on vacation a month ago with one of my stud lovers posing as you. That's why you probably didn't see me for a while. I had Jasmin bring you food while you were unconscious. I set the whole thing up. You apparently had a little accident in our cabin. We booked a beautiful state cabin with a balcony overlooking the ocean. My lover had an extra cabin beside mine. One day you were gazing out into the sunset leaning out a little too far and the railing gave way and you fell to your death. Drowned was the official cause of death actually. They never did find your body. My lover wore a disguise at the beginning of the voyage. After the incident I spent the rest of the trip as the grieving widow drowning my sorrows by sucking my hard stud every night in his cabin. Damn I came home rested. So anyway, you don't officially exist anymore." "So if I'm dead, how can you let me live? People will find out." "You know what, I'm a sport. I figure if you can get up, walk out of this basement and get help after all you've been through, then you deserve to live." And even if you do make it out of here alive and intact, I'll be long gone from here living large on an island in the South Pacific. "You're such a sport Barb," said Jasmin. "I know babe. Now let's prepare this idiot for his last encounter with my blade." She unsheathed her hunting knife again. "Do you remember this little beauty? I thought you and her should get better acquainted. Remember I told you last time you had a choice where it was going to go? Not this time... ladies choice." Slowly, agonizingly she drew the blade softly up my leg. She grazed my balls dangerously and up past my navel toward my throat. She mad a tiny cut under my left ear. "ooh, so sorry dear I guess I slipped." She worked that blade back down my stomach until I felt it heading toward my groin. She glided that blade down the shaft of my penis and came to rest under my balls. I froze in mortal terror. Oh god please don't do it. I prayed and waited. "Now my dear I want you to get hard for me and the girls here. Jasmin, take off your skirt and sit on his face. Let him lick your sweet pussy and enjoy it the way I do. Samantha, I want you to stroke his pathetic dick while I hold the blade under his nutsack. Honey don't get any ideas. My blade is right at your sack you better do as I say. I started licking Jasmin's pussy. She tasted so good but I was so preoccupied with the knife poised at my boys I could barely concentrate. Slowly I started getting hard. I felt Samantha stroking my erection lovingly. "That's good Samantha, the little fucker is getting hard. Stroke him. Come on baby I want you to cum for us. Jasmin get off his face now and come down here so he can watch all of our faces at his cock while he cums. They all started moaning making suggestive faces while they pulled at my cock. "Cmon baby, cum for us. Let us see you shoot that load in our faces." They were stroking my cock and the sight of them looking up at me was too much to take. The cum came rocketing out of my shaft with hitting all three of them in the face. They started lapping it up as it fired into their mouths. Before my orgasm subsided, my wife made a quick move with her hand and as she held me firmly she brought the blade quickly deftly across my penis while it was still pulsing from orgasm and severed it mid shaft. I started screaming from the pain. I thought about John Wayne Bobbit. Shit I just had my dick cut off in mid orgasm! Fuck!!!!!! My wife held my cock up like a trophy. "Hmm baby, now I have something to remember you by. When I'm lying on that beach by the ocean I can look at this and remember that we had some great times together." She took my cock and gently placed the bloody thing in a sandwich bag. "There. Now it's zip locked tight for freshness." "Hey," said Samantha, "what about us? Don't we get some kind of memento to remember him by too? "Yeah, "said Jasmin, "I would like a piece of him too." "Well, I don't want to be rude so I'll tell you what, here..." Before I could blink she grabbed my balls that were already soaked in blood from my bleeding groin and hacked them off too. I was in shock. I must have because I couldn't even feel it. I was already so numb from the agony. She held up the balls and with her knife she cut them into two right down the middle. She had each of them hold up their own baggy and placed a nut into each one. "Thanks mistress," they both said in unison. She then leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. "Goodbye lover, I will miss you. Think of me if you can when you get lonely." With that, she unlocked my bindings and threw the key at my side. Then all three of them blew me a kiss, turned and walked up the stairs. I heard the front door slam. The room was slowly growing dim. I felt my vital fluids running like a river out of my body marking the cellar floor forever. Fade to black... The End 4343 1.35/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment