Thursday, November 22, 2012

Jamaican Business Trip

This Trip took place in October 1999. I am Liliana. Names will be Changed To Protect Persons Involved Sharon was soooo excited when she phoned me.........."Liliana ....guess what?"."What is it this time I replied"."I'm going to Jamaica on buisness.....the firm is sending me for a week to have some papers signed for a buisness transaction"."Great...when do we go?"."I have to go by myself..its only for a week.....besides.......we are going to go to Europe near the end of the year...are you going to have enough money"?."No you are right.......when are you going"?."On Monday at 1:00pm"."Wow thats just four days from now........they did not give you much time"?."Yeah....well the guy that they were going to send has a wedding to go to....so they did not want to screw him up"."Good for you,I'll see you on the weekend to say goodbye". We said our goodbye's that sunday night and I warned her to be careful..especially because she was going alone.Sharon was a beautiful woman.She was about my height 5'7"and weighed about 110 lbs. She took care of herself and worked out like I do.We are both 40 years old but we both look like we are in our mid thirtees.We both went to the same Private school together down by the beaches.She had shoulder length hair.....which was a light brown color.She had a nice pair of breasts with beautiful erect nipples.Her eyes were a beautiful light green in color...actually her eyes are the very first feature that you noticed.....they mesmerised you.Shw is a quiet person with a shyness to her.She was very well versed as well....after all she was a lawyer.She played the part of a buisness woman.She liked to wear suits and has very good attire no matter where she went. The flight was rather quick.........to her anyway.She picked up her luggage and proceeded to hail a cab.She made her way to the Hotel and made her way to her room.The firm made excellant arrangements and did not care about what the cost was.She hung up her clothes and decided to have a shower.She was already sweating.After her shower she put on a pair of shorts and a white top.It was 3pm in the afternoon and she thought it would be a good idea to take a walk and find some dinner.She took a last look at herself in the mirror and grabbed her bag and left for the elevator.She called for the elevator and started down and she saw herself in the mirror.She was a little shocked to see that her Nipples were clearly showing.The hotel was a little cold compared to the temperature outside.Even with her bra...you could still clearly see those large Nipples.Of course she had a sheer bra on.As she exited the elevator she was debating whether she should go back upstairs to change.....her stomach said no!.What the hell she thought to herself.........I'm just going for dinner than to bed. The next day she had a busy schedual.She felt a few eyes eying her but she was too hungry to care.She ordered her meal then had a glass of red wine.She took a glance toward the room and saw alot of tourists....she then sighed and decided to let herself relax a little.She paid for her dinner and took the receipt and made her way back to the hotel and then right to bed to do some reading.She felt a little woozy...she did not realize but she had three glasses of wine.The air was hot as she made her way to the hotel.Once she got inside she felt a little better.The cold was nice to feel.She glanced at herself at the elevator and into the mirror.Her Nipples were hard again.The elevator came and she steped inside....she pressed the fifth floor button and the door started to close.All of a sudden this large Black hand made its way through the closing door.The large Black Man pressed seven and the doors started closing."Hello" the tall Black Man commented"Hello I replied".I then noticed how he was looking at my chest.......I knew that he was staring at my erect Nipples.He looked to be about Thirty years old.He was a handsome man.I was never really attracted to Black Men.I never really dated men of differant races.Mind you I am not a racist.....its just that I never really had the opportunity.Mind you I was soooo concerned with my schooling...especially since I wanted to become a lawyer.I dated a little when I was in High School and in university.....but nothing seriously. I got out of the shower...brushed my teeth put on my summer suit and made my way down for breakfast.I had a light grey suit with a white blouse.This time I made an attempt to wear a better covering bra.I put my white stockings on with my garters.Everytime I wear stockings I wear garterbelts.I just feel more comfortable.I put on my Black dres shoes(no heels).After breakfast I made my way to another hotel where the meetings would take place. "Hello I'm Sharon from Dewey,Secome and Howe"."Hello I'm Nigel Blades....it is a pleasure to meet you.After all the introductions had been made we made all the necessary talk and all signatures had been made......it was over...now it was time to relax for a couple of days. Dinner was great again...especially after it is followed by wine.I went back to the Hotel had a shower and jumped into the bed and started reading my book.I decided to have beakfast in the morning then make my way to the pool to read a little and get some sun. I made my way to the pool area where everybody was having a fun time.Some of the woman were just downright beautiful.I placed my towel on a long chair and started to put on some sun screen.I had this yellow one piece swimsuit.I am a little shy when it comes time for me to expose my body.It wasn't because I was ashamed of my body.....it was just that I'm just a little conservative.As I was putting on my sunscreen when man stopped next to me and said"Looks like you are having a little trouble putting that lotion on.......do you need some help"?."No...I think that I will be alright...thank you for your concern"."Well I'm not trying to be smart...but you obviously cannot apply the lotion in all the spots"...he replied."Let me help...I dont bite".I thought for a while then decided to compromise and replied "Okay thank you"."Ohhh by the way I am David"..he handed his had for me to shake."Oh I'm Sharon I replied"..and shook his hand.He was a good looking Black Man....about 6' and had a fit body.......he had on a pair of red swimming trunks.I could not help but notice the bulge that he had in those swimming trunks.Mind you they were not much of trunks anyway.He had strong hands and started to apply the cream onto my back and under my swim strap.After he was finished we made some small talk and he left. It started to get hot.......and most of the people left to get lunch.So I decided to take a little dip in the pool.I did a couple of laps in the pool and made my way to the pool bar.I ordered myself some mineral water and had a seat on one of the stools in the pool.I looked around the bar.......it was small but complete.I glanced at the mirror on one side of the bar....and looked at myself .I was stuned for a minuet I saw myself in a transparent swimsuit.I could without a doubt see my Nipples....it looked like I was wearing a sheer bodysuit.The only item that was somewhat covered was my pussy.I finished my water and decided to go back and pick up my belongings and make my way back to my room.I got out of the pool and people were comming from everywhere.......lunch was over.I could see the men looking at me. I started on my way back when I decided that a good message was in order.I asked about the message facilities and the front desk man said that you ordered the service and they send a person to your room. I showered and had a few glasses of some red wine then decided to call and order a masseuse.I made the call...and they said they would send someone in about an hour.After a little more wine I decided to make a few phone calls.I then heard a knock at the door.As I opened the door there stood a Black Man around twenty years of age or so.He had dreadlocks and a heavy accent.After all the formalities he set up his table.I had a towel around my top and a pair of white panties on.I could feel the wine starting to hit me.He oiled up then started on my back.He finished my back and then asked me to roll over...I ahd to think about that for a minuet.I decided to roll over.My Nipples were erect....and you could see through my whit panties.He started at my legs then made his way to my mid section..concentrating on my bellybutton.As he approached my tits I tightned up......he felt this and said"are you nervous/"."No I said....its just that my breasts are a little sensative"."Dont worry" he said "I'll be careful".He then applied some more oil then started on my Nipples.......he gently tweaked my Nipples and rubbed the aerola's and the rest of the breast.I was sooo excited...and my Nipples showed it.....I havn't seen them so erect and sensative.Richard had on a pair of white bermuda shorts and a red sweat shirt.He had a good build but was about my height.He started on my face and as he pressed near my lips one of his fingers entered my mouth.I without thinking started to suck on his finger.He just kept on messaging. He then made his way back down to my breasts.He started to pinch them a little forcefully but it still brought me excitement.With his one hand he started to rub around my pussy.I started getting this pitted feeling in my stomach.......and I was getting wet.The wine was definately kicking in.He then bent over and put his tongue onto one of my Nipples.He started sucking on both of them...and at times licked both the Nipples.I started breathing a little heavier........then he bent over me and started to kiss me on the lips.........putting his tongue in my mouth.I said "Richard....I have never been with a Black Man before"."Dont worry" he replied "I am going to Fuck your White Pussy good".As I heard his swearing....he got me excited even more.He pulled me off the table..."Come to me you white bitch". He took off his shirt..........then he pulled off his shorts.He had this large Black Cock.He also had a half erection.....I could still see his foreskin over his cock head.He took my hand and placed it on his Black Cock."Start to stroke it you white whore.....stroke it slowely".I started to pull his Black Cock watching his foreskin open and close around his mushroomed Black Cockhead.He started getting a full erection and I could see his foreskin start to disappear onto the shaft of his cock."Start sucking my Black Cock you bitch".....I placed my mouth around his Black manhood and he started to face fuck me."Yeah that's it bitch.....suck it good".He started to pump faster into my mouth.......I could hardly keep up.He then stopped and we went to the bedroom.He put me onto the bed.........and slipped off my panties....they were wet anyway. He started to pull on his cock and it got hard again.He spread my legs apart and shoved his Black Cock inside me...........he was big.He started to pump me......"There you go you fuckin bitch..........you like my Black Cock?..........tell me that you want my Black Cock!."Ohhhh fuck me you Black Bastard..........fuck me harder........."He started to pump me harder...I am going to knock you up you white bitch"."Get me pregnant you Black Bastard...I want a Black Baby..........give me your sperm". He grabbed both my legs and pressed them to one side of his shoulders."You want my sperm baby.....you want my sperm?."Yes fuck me you Black Bastard...give me your sperm".He started pumping even harder........"Ohhhh baby I'm going to cum". With that he stopped fucking me and came up to my chest and then to my face area."suck my cock...suck my cock hard....I want to sperm on your face". I grabbed his Black Cock and started to suck on it........just as if was going to go away or something."Ohhhhhh yeah baby keep sucking......here comes the sperm".With that he grabbed his Black Cock.......and the Cockhead was Sooooo swelled up I knew that he was going to blow his load.....he yelled "OhhhhhhhYeahhhhhhh "and with that he shot the first load.....it was very warm and hit me directly in my mouth and from there it went ALL over my whole entire face and hair......he tasted sweet in my mouth.I could barely keep it down.I then placed his flacid cock in my mouth and started to clean his cock...I pulled back his foreskin and cleaned him off well.I felt like a differant person........I felt good. The next day.......I treated Richard well.......I put on my suit with white stockings and garter.He fucked me just as good as the day before...except this time I was well sober.And this time he blew his load of Sperm inside of me.........he felt good inside of me. That was my week long buisness trip in jamaica. 8201 1.35/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment