Thursday, November 22, 2012

Stef's Big Move (Part 2)

STEF'S BIG MOVE By Big Jim I was inside a Winnebago parked at a rest stop off the I-15 in Idaho watching my ex-wife pull a train of frat boys. I had persauded her that what she needed in her life was way more cock, but part of me couldn't quite believe that she had accepted the program so completely. The latest phase had started miles north, when I directed her to wear cutoffs, slutty strappy sandals and a tube top for our drive south to California. I had told Stef that she would be sucking a lot of cock along the way, but until the day before at the truck stop she thought I was talking about mine. The morning before she entered Winnebago heaven, Stef was crouched over my crotch, her head bobbing on my unit as she breathed noisily through her mouth, which was hot on my thick dick. Her short-shorts were pulled down to her legs, and she had most of her left hand inside her soggy snatch. We were parked at the far end of a truck stop, with its engine off and the windows down in the doors. and as I idly looked out the windshield of the rental truck, I saw some guys wearing Lees, chambray shirts, and straw Stetsons a few yards away. They moved with loping confidence. The guy wearing a brushed blue denim workshirt seemed to be the informal leader. He was 6-3, 215 lbs., and had blond hair. Stef had shared early fantasies of being an Indian princess captured and tied up by cowboys. I dug the chance to make it so. Holding a finger to my mouth, I gestured at the men and signaled that they come over to the truck. The blond guy reached the driver's door first. He was cool about seeing my BJ, but the look on his face said, "O wow, who is this bitch?" With more gestures, I sugested that he and his pals walk arond to the passenger side and introduce himself manually to Stef's sweet slit. I shifted my weight on the seat, and Stef took her hand out of her pussy momentarily to steady herself. That was when the blond cowboy, reached his long arm through the passenger side door window frame and slipped the first two fingers of his thick right hand into Stef's ready vagina. The look of sudden fear and confusion on her face was priceless. I gently cradled the back of her head and drove my cock back down her throat as I spoke softly to her: "Now sweetie, you know you can always opt out, you can always say no. But here is the chance to come more than you ever have before, to become more completely sexual than you could have imagined. I know you're tired of holding it all in, honey. You're ready to let yourself go." I let Stef raise her mouth off my cock. Her eyes shone with fear, curiosity and the beginning of something else when she said, "How many?" "Three, and they're cowboys." Her shoulders relaxed, and Stef shrugged. "Bring them on." I turned to the blond cowboy and his compadres, who were crowded around the passenger side door. "Introduce yourselves, boys. We're gonna party with the lady." They actually tipped their hats as the blond guy said, "Randy." A huskier brown-haired guy said, "Joe." The third cowboy, with the jet black hair and wide cheekbones of an Indian, said, "Sam." They suggested that we move the festivities to their horse trailer parked a few yards away. We clustered around Stef, and I carried her clothes, as she walked naked, except for those sandals, from the moving truck to the big trailer. They tweaked Stef's tits, rubbed their caloused hands along her butt, and told her how hot she was. She sighed and rested her head upon Randy's broad sloping shoulder. The inside of the trailer smelled faintly like nitrates and horse sweat that evoked a barn. "She's fit to be tied, boys," I told them. They moved quickly and smoothly together. Joe moved behind Stef and gently bent her over from the waist as he reached down into her snatch. Stef moaned a hearty, needy "Yes" as Sam pulled her arms together and whipped some rope around her ankles. Within ninety seconds, her hands were tied to a horizontal beam and Stef was taking big meat from Randy. Her whimpers and moans grew in volume and intensity until the inside of the trailer rang with her cries. "Fuck me hard, you big prick!" Fuck me hard!" "Man, that's noisy," I said. "Somebody plug her mouth." Sam grinned and reached up to an overhead beam running a couple inches beneath the inside of the trailer's roof. He chinned himself and drove his long thin cock into Stef's mouth. He began to fuck her throat, adjusting his rhythmn to drive in on Randy's out strokes. Stef's muffled moans rose in intensity and her soft butt cheeks rippled as she came again. By the time I took my turn, each of the cowboys had fucked her at least once, and their mixed jism ran down her inner thighs in clotted waves. Her snatch was white-hot and gushed nosily with each stroke in. I held the tops of her hips that sloped into her narrow waist and levered my cock deep into her snatch. The boys clapped their hands in time to her whimpers and moans. None of them butt-fucked her though. "It's not the cowboy way," Randy said. That night in our room of the motel adjacent to the truck stop, Stef awakened me three, four, five times with her hot hungry mouth on my cock. "Damn, you little slut," I said to her as she slavered over my nuts and licked out my asshole, "are you ever going to get enough cock?" She looked up and grinned: "I hope not!" We fucked merrily until dawn, and then hit the road after a breakfast of pancakes and bacon. Four hours later, we were necking in the rental truck when the Winnebago pulled into the rest stop and the frat boys spilled out, whopping and grabbing ass as they sprinted towards the latrine. Stef's eyes brightened as she pointed towards the twenty-something men dressed in shorts and bright cotton shirts. "Look honey," she said. "Fresh meat." And those guys wouldn't know the cowboy way if it rose up and bit them on the ass. TO BE CONTINUED 2363 1.24/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment