Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A Visit With Judi

A Visit With Judi (Just a Fantasy Or Is It?).... by X. Marx Despot One of a series of tales written for Patrick about his sweet wife Judi. This is a letter that I wrote to Patrick about Judi. (see also YW722) Dear Patrick, Remember when you said that you liked the picures of that hot young wife named Stacey that you saw on the net? She is such a hot, slutty little wife, don't you think so Patrick? Just think how many men all over the world have played with their cocks while thinking about fucking Joe's wife for him. Thousands? Could it be a million men who dream of fucking Stacey? I'll bet Joe thinks about it often. You said in your email that you wished that your wife Judi would pose for pictures like Stacey did for her husband. She already did Patrick. The only thing is she didn't pose for you Patrick, she posed for me. Would you like to see the pictures of her naked tits and cunt? I'm sorry but I can't show you because I promised her you would never see them. I can tell you how it happened though. Listen closely Patrick. I used a special software I have to figure out where you lived and then I decided to visit Judi. I waited until one day when she had the day off but you were at work. The kids were at a friends house so I knew Judi and I wouldn't be interupted. I rang the doorbell and there she was. "Hello?", said sweet Judi, "Can I help you?" "Hi!", I said with a winning smile, "You must be Judi. Patrick told me how beautiful you were but you're even prettier than I expected!" Judi blushed and said, "Well thank you, are you a friend of my husband's?" "Yes, I am", I replied, "We've only known each other for a short time but he talks about you all the time Judi. Patrick is constantly telling me how gorgeous and sexy you are and I must say he's right too!" Judi blushed again and then she invited me in for a cup of coffee. As we sat on the couch together I looked at her long dark hair and her beautiful brown eyes. And those lips of hers. Her lips look like they were just made for sucking cock, did you know that Patrick? As we talked Judi kept licking the coffee off of her lips and all I could think about was how good it would feel to put my dick into your wife's pouty mouth. My cock swelled as we chatted and I checked out Judi's body. Her tits look very inviting you know, and that ass of hers is plump and sexy, just like I like them. There's nothing I like better than a short girl with big C-cup tits you know. "So tell me", Judi said sweetly, "How do you know Patrick?" "Actually we met on the internet", I replied, "Patrick and I were at "The Hot Wife Forum" and we got to talking." Judi got a funny look on her face when she realized that she had invited someone into her home that you actually had never really met, but she was too curious not to ask her next question. "What in the world is "The Hot Wife Forum"? "Well Judi", I said, "Please don't be offended but since you asked, it is a place for men who dream about seeing their wives get fucked by other men." Judi almost dropped her coffee and then said, "You must be mistaken, my husband would never talk to strangers about something like that!" "Oh no Judi", I responded, "There's no mistake and I can prove it to you. Unless Patrick had told me how could I have known your name, your weight and that you wear a 34C bra? Also how else would I know that you and Patrick like to pretend when you are in bed together that you are being fucked by Larry, your landscaper?" Judi's face turned red with embarrassment and she said softly, "I can't believe he told you that." "He told me that and much more Judi", I said gently. Then I showed her the printed copies of all the Email that you sent me. She read all about how you wanted a story about how she got fucked by Larry and that you wouldn't mind a bit if she was gangbanged. Then I let her read the story about Larry fucking her and I watched as her hand drifted unconciously to her breast as she read and her breathing became deeper and deeper. When she finished I handed her your last email, the one in which you said that you wished she would pose for some hot slutty pictures like Stacey did. "That little worm", she said in anger, "I've been such a good wife to him all these years and he wishes I would pose for nude pictures like some kind of whore! I have a notion to just pose for some pictures and then show them to everyone except Patrick! I'll bet all of Patrick's friends would like to see my sexy body, don't you think so? That would be justice wouldn't it?" I explained to Judi that I was an amateur photographer and that if she wanted me to I would be glad to take the pictures for her. I told her my gear was in my car and that I even had some lingerie that had been used in a previous session. She said she was just upset enough to do it, but that she would only pose for some negligee pictures not any real nudity. I brought in all my stuff and while I was setting up the gear Judi went in to your bedroom and changed. When she came out she was nervous and said, "Are you sure I look O.K.? I"ve never done anything like this before you know." I looked at Judi and whistled and replied, "You look more than O.K. Judi, excuse my language but you look good enough to fuck!" Your wife looked adorable as she stood there with a red face and wearing the sheer white baby doll nightie I had bought just for her. It was so sheer that I could clearly see the big brown nipples on her C-cup tits and under it she had on nothing but the matching white panties. Her brunette pussy hair showed through the panties and my cock swelled in my pants. "Let's get started now Judi", I said as I raised the camera, "Climb up on the couch and stretch your legs out in front of you. That's lovely Judi. Now lay on your back and look over here at the camera. Now how about one where you climb up and drape yourself over the back of the couch Judi, that's right, with that pretty ass towards the camera. Now look back this way and smile Judi." This was a great shot Patrick, your wife's plump, round little ass was stuck up in the air and I could see right through the flimsy panties. As I took the picture I felt my cock stir in my pants. "Do you think that I look sexy?", Judi asked, "I'm afraid that the reason Patrick wants to see other men fuck me is that he doesn't think I'm sexy anymore", she pouted. "You're very sexy Judi", I said gently, "But if you want to really look hot why don't you show a little more in the pictures, that would really teach Patrick a lesson." "You're right, but I don't know what to do, will you please tell me how to pose?", Judi asked while batting her big brown eyes. "Sure Judi, it will be my pleasure", I said. "Why don't we start by you leaning back on the sofa and spreading your legs, that's it Judi. Now reach up and play with those big beautiful tits, that's great Judi!" I kept snapping photos as your slutty little wife played with her big tits and sat there with her legs spread wide open and her cunt hair showing through the sheer white panties. "God you look so hot Judi", I complimented her, "Now why don't you take off the nightie Judi, show me those gorgeous tits of yours. Fabulous Judi, now pinch your nipples, that's it Baby." Judi began to moan as she played with her tits and I knew that she was ready to do whatever I asked of her now. "Now lay back Judi and slip off those panties, that's my girl. Now Judi take your fingers and spread the lips open and now fingerfuck yourself Judi. Does that feel good Judi?" "Oh damn yes", your wife told me, "It feels better than anytime when Patrick fucks me." "Do you like dirty talk Judi?", I asked, "Do you want me to talk to you like you're a slut?" "Yes", Judi responded, "Talk to me like I'm your whore!" I shot more and more pictures as I told your wife exactly how to best show off her hot body. "Use three fingers slut", I ordered her, "Now drape yourself over the back of the couch again Judi and spread that round ass wide open for me, oh yes Judi, Your ass looks so tight and ready to be fucked." "Now Judi", I said softly, "I think we have all the pictures we need, more than enough pictures to show every man Patrick knows that his wife is a little slut. So do you want me to leave now Judi?" "No please don't leave", Judi begged, "I need to be fucked, Please fuck my sweet little cunt!" I dropped my pants and climbed up onto your couch where your wife was waiting. Waiting with her dripping wet cunt spread wide open as she begged for me to fuck her. I rubbed the head of my 9"cock against Judi's wet pussy lips teasingly and said, "Are you sure you want to be fucked Judi? Do you think Patrick will be upset if I fuck your cunt for him?" "No he wants me to get fucked, Please fuck me hard. Patrick can't make me cum except when we fantasize about other men fucking me, I need to be fucked by a real man!" And then Patrick, your wife reached behind her ass and guided my big cock into her moist cunt. Then she backed her round little ass toward me and my cock slid all the way into her pussy. "Oh God it's so fucking big!", she cried out, "Please keep fucking me, fuck me harder!" I shoved my cock in and out of your wife's cunt and while I did I reached around in front of her and played with those big torpedo shaped tits of her's. I pinched her nipples as my cock plunged in and out of her until finally Judi screamed, "Oh Yes I'm Cumming! I've never been fucked like this before, I'm cumming!" I continued to fuck your wife for several more minutes as she shuddered and shook from the force of her orgasm. Finally I was almost ready and I asked, "Judi, do you want me to cum in your cunt or on your ass? Where do you want it Judi?" "Please cum in my cunt", she cried, "Fill my pussy with your hot cum!" And I did Patrick. I shoved my dick deep within Judi's pussy and I filled your wife with my sperm. Her fertile cunt was dripping with my cum when I finally pulled my cock out of her. I collapsed onto the couch and without being asked Judi began licking my cock clean. I was right about those full lips of hers you know. They really were made to be wrapped around a big fat cock. As she licked me clean I got hard again and before I knew it she was begging to be fucked one more time. For the rest of the afternoon I used Judi in every way I could think of. She was such an eager student. She licked my cock and balls and other things too. I shot one load of cum on Judi's face and some of it dripped down onto those lovely, soft tits of hers. My cum glistened on Judi's tits as the afternoon sun shone through your livingroom window. Then do you know what your slutty little wife did Patrick? She held up her big tits and licked my cum off of her big brown nipples, not wanting to waste a single drop. Then I asked Judi if she wanted me to fuck her in the ass. What do you think she said Patrick? I think I'll just let you wonder about that. By the way, Judi's pictures turned out great. She looks much hotter than Stacey did in hers. I put them up on the internet and hundreds of men each week play with their hard cocks while they dream of fucking your wife. Don't you wish you could watch them all line up to fuck her? I'm sorry but I can't give you the address of Judi's site. She made me promise never to let you see the pictures remember? And after all this is all just a fantasy, isn't it? 4153 1.31/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment