Friday, March 30, 2012

Sun

SUN by Lover I am writing to tell you of a fantastic trip my lover and me were on last week. I am a good looking 26 year old brunette with a good body. My best assets are my tits. They are 38D cups, and stand real proud! Ted and I had gone to a resort just out of Cabo San Lucas in Mexico, for a 2 week holiday. We both had been working real hard, and had drifted apart a bit, and needed to get reaquainted with each other. On the plane ride down, I had worn a loose top with no bra, and as we were on the plane, we had a whole row to ourselves. We left at night, so after we were in the air a bit, they turned the lights low, and we all went to sleep. I was under a blanket, and I undid my top, reached over and grabbed Ted's hand. I pulled it under the blanket and put it on my tit. I felt my nipple go hard right away, and heard Ted's breathing change. I leaned over and kissed his neck and ear. He was squirming and rubbing my nipples as I kissed him, and I came twice before I started to feel real horny. I undid his belt and slid my hand into his pants. His cock was real hard, and I felt come oozing out of the tip. I pulled my hand out and licked my fingers. Ted moaned quietly, and whispered, " I want to screw you now" into my ear. I looked around and saw we were alone in the rear of the plane, so I lifted my skirt and slid my panties off. I turned backwards to Ted, and felt his cock press against my pussy. I was real wet by now, and as the head of his cock popped into my pussy, I tried not to scream. Boy did that feel great. Just then, a stewardess came walking back. We both froze, and as she went by, I reached between my legs, and squeezed Ted's cock and balls as I felt him swell. As the stewardess went back to the front, I let go, and felt his cock slip out of me. I pulled my panties up, and whispered I was going to the bathroom. I reached back and gave his cock a pat, as I felt my juices coating him. I no sooner got into the bathroom, as I heard a knock on the door. I opened it, and Ted squeezed into the bathroom with me. He opened my top and started to suck my nipples. I felt a tingle all the way to my pussy. I opened his pants and as we kissed, I pushed his cock back into my pussy. He pumped into me as we stood there, and with the motion of the plane to help, it wasn't long before I had a climax, and moments later felt his come spurting into me. Ted pulled out and washed a bit then left to go back to the seat. I cleaned up and followed him. I chuckled to myself as I thought about the next person using the toilet and smelling sex! We were at the resort for a week, and had some great sex but I was getting a bit bored. Ted was going off Jet skiing most of the day, and I was sitting alone. I had been tanning a lot, and as we were at a private beach, I had taken to going topless, so I had a real good allover tan. One morning as I was laying there, Manuel, the beach boy, came over and asked if I needed some lotion put on my back. He was about 20 and had a good build. I had fantasized about him on a couple of occasions, and masturbated in the water. I said OK, and as I lay there, he rubbed oil on my back. The touch of his hands was sending real vibrations all through my body, and as he rubbed down from my neck, I reached back and undid my bra strap. I heard his breath catch, and he rubbed more oil on my back, and down the side of my ribs, till I felt his fingertips touching my breasts. I felt my nipples go hard as he rubbed oil on my legs, and worked up to my crotch. I knew my bottoms were getting wet with my juices, and I didn't want him to stop! I was wearing a string bikini bottom, and as he got higher, I reached back and put his hand on my butt. " Don't let me burn there,' I said. "No, I wouldn't" he replied. He rubbed my butt for what seemed forever, and the feel of his strong hands on my body made me come repeatedly. By now, I didn't care, I wanted Manuel to screw me. I knew we were alone on the beach, behind a sand dune, so I rolled over and let my breasts swing free. Manuel groaned, and reached down and started to fondle my tits. I pulled his head to them, and as his tongue started to lick my nipple, I moaned and came. We kissed, and I tasted lime and coconut on his lips, as I felt his tongue play with mine. I spread my legs open, as he ran his hand up the inside of them, and gasped as I felt his finger enter my pussy. As he fingered me, I lay back in the sun, and felt in warming my tits and pussy as I came. He undid my bottoms, and before I could move, he was down, licking my come from my pussy. He was great at eating me, as Ted didn't really like doing it. I lay back and pushed my pussy up at him and felt his lips and tongue play with my clit as I came to the Sun. After I was done, I sat up and said, " Your Turn". I undid his trunks, and pulled a beautiful 9 inch cock out of them. I saw the tip pulsing in the sun, and I bent down and swallowed his cock into my mouth. He tasted salty from the sea, as I sucked all of him down my throat. He was real horny and came in about two minutes. I swallowed some of his come, and felt the rest spurt onto my tits and belly. I lay down on the blanket, and we kissed for a while more. I reached down and felt his cock was hard again, and as we kissed, he pushed me back, and knelt between my legs. I was a little nervous, as he was so big, but I was real wet, and I felt his cock slip into my pussy, and it felt so good, I reached up to his butt, and as I pumped back, I felt his cock fill my pussy. He screwed me on top for a while, and after I had come twice, I slipped him out, and got on top. I reached down and fed his cock into my pussy again, and with the sun shining down on my naked body, I rode his cock as hard as I could until I felt his cock start to swell. I reached down , and played with his cock as I felt it sliding in and out of my body, suddenly, after I had come three more times, I felt his come spurt into my pussy and slowly ooze out. I came again, and fell forward onto his chest. As we calmed down, I felt him slip out of my body, and his love juices run over my legs. I got up and ran to the sea, where I washed his come off of me, and went back up to the blanket and put my suit back on. Manuel had only been gone for a few minutes when Ted showed up. I was still feeling horny, and as he stood there, I pulled his suit off and gave him the best blowjob he had ever had. "Wow" he said after he had filled my mouth with his come, "What brought that on?" "Oh, I don't know" I said, " Just felt like it I guess". Little did he know, but I was going to enjoy Manuel at least once more if possible before we left. 2699 1.23/512345

No comments:

Post a Comment